Inviting a New Friend to Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me on the mouth and licked my lips with her tongue, cleaning her residual juices from my face.

I said, "You made my night."

She replied sarcastically, "Oh, just your night?"

I corrected myself, "I mean, you made my year!"

Kat started laughing and reached down to my cock which was still hard as a rock.

She giggled, "I see the Viagra is still working."

It was at this moment that I saw something from the corner of my eye. I looked out my bedroom door and saw a male figure walking toward us. I sat up, but Kat said, "It's okay. It's okay. It's just Jeff."

Jeff walked into my bedroom with nothing on but a smile and an erect penis, and I was pretty confused.

Kat said, "He's been here the whole time."

I said, "But, I thought we were alone."

Kat said, "He wanted to watch you fuck me."

Jeff said, "Kat hasn't fucked a young guy in years, so I wanted to watch. I must say, impressive."

I laughed and said, "Thanks, but when did you get here?"

Kat said, "He came with me and just stayed quiet."

I now understood the situation and then completely relaxed. Jeff stood there completely naked, so I pointed to his raging hard.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Kat moved into the doggy style position and said, "He is going to fuck my ass while you watch."

I got a huge smile on my face and moved off the bed as Jeff was moving onto the bed. He had a bottle of lube in his hand and was pouring it onto the top of his hard cock shaft. As he stroked and massaged the lube into his cock, I took this moment to check him out. He was wearing a silver cock ring. It looked like jewelry on his man meat and caused the veins on his shaft to bulge out and his ball sack to tighten. I must say, he had a handsome cock, but it was only about 4 or 5 inches long and not nearly as thick as mine. That gave me some confidence and explained why Kat earlier referred to my penis as "lobster."

I stood in the corner of the bedroom with my Viagra erection raging, my cock pointing straight out from my body. In my past life, I had a friend who allowed me to watch him fuck his wife while I jerked off in the corner, so this situation was familiar to me and I was looking forward to it. It wasn't long before Jeff moved toward Kat and prepared to mount her from behind. I stared at Kat's face intently, waiting for a sign that Jeff has entered her ass. He lined his cock up with her rear end and it didn't take long to see the look of intense pleasure on her face.

I wrapped a hand around my cock and watched Jeff begin slowly fucking Kat's asshole. Kat let out a sigh and dropped her chest to the bed when Jeff's pace increased. I matched my strokes with Jeff's thrusts, wishing I was the one fucking her asshole. Kat looked over at me and smiled when she saw that I was masturbating. She continued to watch me, reached back between her legs and began rubbing her engorged clit while Jeff picked up his pace even faster. Kat's face showed signs of increasing euphoria as she watched me and was obviously enjoying the sight of 2 men getting off to her at the same time.

I turned my attention back to Jeff and was really enjoying the show, but I couldn't wait any longer and needed to cum. I picked up my tempo and squeezed my scrotum with my free hand. Kat must have noticed that I was ready to cum and waved me over to her. I moved onto the bed near her face and continued masturbating just inches from her mouth.

"Put it in my mouth."

I was really close to cumming and didn't want to change the rhythm, so I just continued to masturbate and looked over Kat's back to watch Jeff fuck her ass like a professional.

She demanded, "Put it in my mouth!"

Just then, I heard Jeff groan and say, "I'm gonna cum!"

That sent me over the edge and my second orgasm of the night was just 8 inches away and running up my cock like a freight train. I shoved my cock into Kat's mouth just as the first volley left my cock head. I held onto the back of her head with one hand and felt my shaft pulse as the rest my seed released deep into the back of her throat. Just then, Jeff buried himself deep into Kat's asshole and dumped ropes of semen into his wife's bowels.

After our orgasms subsided, Jeff and I withdrew ourselves from his wife. I looked down at Kat and she was in complete bliss. I felt a bit like we had just used her as a cum dumpster, but if I learned anything in the past couple days, Kat wouldn't have it any other way. I actually felt a wave come over my entire body and realized how lucky I am to have been invited into the relationship of this amazing couple.

We all three plopped onto the bed and lay there on our backs.

Kat said, "Thank you guys. The preparation paid off."

I asked, "What preparation?"

"Jeff is a little territorial and spent the afternoon fucking me."

I asked, "Is that why you weren't at happy hour?"

"Yep, and Jeff even waxed my pussy afterward."

I said, "Thank you both for letting me be a part of this."

I looked over and saw that Jeff's penis was now flaccid, but my cock was still hard as a rock.

I asked, "You didn't take Viagra tonight?"

Jeff said, "No, I prefer my cock ring."

I replied, "I'm gonna have to get one of those."

Kat quickly moved up on one elbow and gave me a strange look.

I asked, "What?"

She said, "You guys need to stop the chit chat. Jeff is going to leave now and you still have more work to do tonight, young man."