Inviting a New Friend to Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple hours of shopping, we all decided to head back to the border crossing and get in line. I was up front with Jeff and Kat was in the back talking to another couple. I found myself really watching her and undressing her with my eyes. I had no idea what a 69 year old woman looks like naked, but my cock started filling with blood again which was a clear sign that it was ready to find out.

When we arrived at the RV resort, it was time for the afternoon social hour. I told Jim and Becky that I would see them in a few minutes and walked back to my motorhome. I threw my Viagra on the counter, grabbed a beer and headed over to Ed and Bonnie's place for happy hour. Everyone was having a great time and asking how our Mexico trip went. It was then that I realized Kat and Jeff weren't gracing us with their presence. I didn't think much of it, finished up at happy hour and went back to my motorhome.

I was curious about my new stash of pills which I noticed wasn't labeled Viagra. It was labeled with the name, "Sildenafil", so I pulled out my laptop and looked it up. I read the uses, how much to take and how long the pill will last. I was surprised to find out that it will raise my blood pressure, but it makes perfect sense.

Nighttime fell and I was getting excited for my upcoming meeting with Kat. I took a shower, touched up my manscaping and made sure my bed was made. It was already 9pm, so I took half of a pill as the instructions said and sat down to watch TV while I waited for a knock on the door. I had never taken Viagra and didn't know what to expect or when to expect it and certainly didn't want a hard on too early, but the anticipation of Kat's arrival had me a bit turned on. About 30 minutes went by and I could feel my penis begin to grow in my shorts. I pulled my waistband back to take a peek and noticed that my penis was still soft, but my shaft appeared to be thicker than it normally is. This gave me a bit more confidence and hoped Kat would be impressed.

10pm came and went and still no knock on the door. I figured most of our group went to bed between 9 and 10, so I wasn't too concerned. 11pm came and still no Kat. At this point, I assumed Kat's plans had changed, so I left the door unlocked as I always do and got into bed. As I pulled the sheets up over my body, I got an instant hard on. Apparently, the sheets rubbed my cock just the right way and now my shaft was rock hard. I'm talking a serious erection from the base of my shaft all the way up to my cock head. It was an incredible feeling, but I had no idea how to make it go down. I didn't know what else to do, so I reached up and turned the light off, laid on my side and waited for my erection to subside.

About that time, I heard the front door to my motorhome open and then quickly close.

I heard Kat whisper, "Chuck."

"Yeah, I'm in the bedroom."

I turned my light on and rolled onto my back. As I began to sit up, Kat walked into my bedroom with that beautiful trademark smile on her face. Her hair was nicely done and she was wearing pink onesie pajamas with a single zipper down the front.

I sat on the side of my bed and Kat said, "Sorry I'm late. I came as soon as I could."

"That's okay. I thought maybe you changed your mind."

"No. I've been preparing for this all day."

She looked down, so I looked down and we both saw my hard cock peeking out of my boxers and laying along the inside of my leg.

Kat said, "I see you're ready."

I laughed, "I'm sorry. I took the Viagra and now my penis has a mind of its own."

Kat slowly walked toward me with a smirk on her face, staring directly into my eyes. She reached down and pushed my knees together and crawled onto my lap, face to face.

"I've been looking forward to your penis all day."

Before I could respond, Kat locked lips with me and began one of the most passionate kisses I've experienced in a very long time. Her lips were so soft and her touch was so caring as she ran her hand down the side of my face as we enjoyed our first intimate moment. Our mouths opened and our tongues slowly danced with each other for several minutes. I broke off the kiss, reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until her neck was exposed. I moved my lips and tongue to Kat's neck and traced her jaw line up to her ear and softly sucked on her lobe. Kat let out a soft moan and squeezed her legs together against mine, giving me an indication that I was hitting one of her erogenous zones.

As she enjoyed my kisses, she reached down between my legs and found my hard cock. She wrapped her little hand around my shaft through my boxers and squeezed it a few times.

"Oooh. You're nice and thick."

I moved my kisses from her ear, slowly down her neck and found the zipper on her pajamas with my fingers. In one motion, I began unzipping her pajamas as my mouth and tongue followed the zipper downward. I pulled the zipper far enough to give my mouth access to her cleavage while she kept her head leaned back and softly stroked my cock through my shorts.

Kat removed her hand from my thick shaft and slowly pulled her arms out of her onesie. She pulled her zipper south and fully exposed both of her breasts to me. I paused to look for a moment and to my amazement, they were full and round but gravity was definitely working against them. They were probably a medium size C cup, but her dark pink areolas were large and her nipples were erect and protruding out from her aging tits.

I pulled her body into my face and immediately sucked her left nipple between my lips. It was warm and soft and I especially enjoyed its length. I'd never had such a long nipple in my mouth before, but it was a major turn on to experience something new. I cupped my hand under her left breast and fed it into my mouth like a sandwich. I sucked it deep into my mouth and heard Kat let out another moan, this time louder than the last.

Kat put her hand under my chin and forced me to look up at her.

"I was worried you wouldn't like them."

I smiled and quietly said, "I love them."

Kat pulled my shirt up over my head and threw it onto the floor. She pushed me back onto the bed, my body flopping backward onto the mattress. I moved myself toward the middle of the bed and looked down to see my cock exit the opening in the front of my boxer shorts. Kat noticed also and quickly ripped my boxers off my body, leaving me lying completely naked in front of her. My 8 inch cock was insanely hard, looked thick and veiny and my circumcised head was already showing signs of precum on it. I was proud of what God gave me and had no reservations about showing Kat everything I had to offer.

As Kat stood at the side of the bed, she pulled her zipper down as far as it would go and let the onesie drop to the floor. She stepped out of the legs and slowly moved toward me on the bed. Her naked body was much nicer than I had envisioned for a 69 year old woman. Her tits hung perfectly, her belly was loose and wrinkled and her wide hips and thick legs framed her completely bald vagina like a piece of fine artwork.

Kat crawled onto the bed and moved between my legs, staring at my cock the entire time. She put her face just inches from the tip of my cock head and said, "You have a beautiful dick."

I reached down, wrapped my hand around my shaft and pointed the head of my cock directly at her mouth.

She asked, "Can I kiss it?"

"Can you handle all of it?"

Kat reached out and replaced my hand with hers. Her warm grip felt amazing on my shaft and her wedding ring sparkled in the light, which reminded me to thank Jeff once this was done. She moved her lips onto my glistening cock head and I watched it disappear into her mouth. She put my entire length effortlessly down her throat and stopped only when her nose rested against my pelvic bone. Her eyes stared into mine as she held my shaft deep in her throat for a few moments. She just answered my last question.

Kat then moved her lips up to my cock head and sucked on the tip like a lollipop. The suction on my cock helmet caused an intense sensitivity I had never felt before, and my hips began to vibrate a little. Kat plunged my cock back into her throat and worked my meat with her hand and mouth in unison at a medium pace.

It had only been a couple minutes and I was quickly concerned because she already had my hips vibrating. I tried to sit up and get her to stop before I came too early, but Kat refused to release my shaft and continued bobbing up and down on my cock. I'm usually able to control my orgasms, but her technique was something I had never experienced before and she already had me on the verge of cumming. It was at this very moment that I realized I was dealing with a real pro.

I said, "Kat, please stop. I don't want to cum yet."

Kat pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Relax. This is just the first of many loads you're going to give me tonight."

She threw her mouth back onto my cock and it wasn't long until she had my hips vibrating and balls tightening again. Submission to her abilities was my only option, so I stopped fighting the inevitable. I relaxed my hips, put both hands on the back of her head and let my semen race up my cock shaft like a rocket ship. As soon as the first shot splashed the back of Kat's throat, she quickly moved her lips up to my cock head and started sucking my tip again. She kept a tight seal and continued to work her hand up and down my shaft while the rest of my entire load sprayed uncontrollably into her mouth.

After a minute or so, Kat could sense my orgasm begin to subside but she kept the suction on the tip of my cock. The sensitivity on my cock head was so extreme that my breathing increased and I let out a little cry. I couldn't stand the blissful pain any longer and forcefully sat up on the bed. Kat's lips released its unwilling hostage and made a popping sound as I retreated.

I reached under Kat's armpits and pulled her body onto mine as I flopped backward onto the bed. Kat's naked body mashed against mine, her warmth wrapping my body like a blanket. She turned her head to the side and rested it on my chest, knowing that her performance impressed me beyond belief. I slid one hand down to her soft ass cheek and brought the other one up to her head and ran my fingers through her hair while we lay there so I could catch my breath.

I said, "The suction. My God, the fucking suction was incredible."

Kat giggled and said, "I only do that on special occasions."

"Well, I'm damned glad I made your special occasion list."

We both laughed. We continued to lay in silence for another minute or so when I felt pain and realized my cock was still rock hard and being smashed against my stomach by Kat's luscious body. I sat up a bit and spun our bodies around like an MMA fighter reversing position on his opponent. Kat was now lying flat on the bed, looking up at me with a smile as our bodies continued to mash together.

She said, "You're strong."

I laughed and said, "You're sexy."

Kat just smiled as we locked lips and passionately kissed, swapping traces of my own semen between our tongues. I broke from the kiss and moved my mouth onto her neck and down between her old tits. As my mouth reached her loose stomach and belly button, Kat slowly moved her knees apart and put her feet flat on the bed. I continued south, my lips sliding effortlessly down her completely waxed pelvic bone and onto her bald vagina. Her womanly odors filled my nose and I couldn't wait to find her clit, which was the subject of many of our conversations this morning.

I looked down and immediately saw it. I mean, how could I not see it? Her clit was oversized and looked like a tiny penis poking out from the rest of her vagina. I quickly sucked it between my lips like a string of spaghetti and encircled it with my tongue like a ravenous animal. Kat let out a scream and instantly covered her mouth, realizing how loud she was being. There was no doubt that she too had taken Viagra, because her clit was extremely hard and it felt like I was sucking on a skin covered river rock.

Kat put her forearm across her face and whispered, "Oh my God."

I popped her clit out of my mouth and said, "So this is the infamous clit you've been telling me about."

Kat just nodded yes.

Giving a woman head is my favorite activity and I couldn't wait to explore all of her cunt, but this clit had me fascinated. I reached up, pushed Kat's legs up and pinned her knees behind her ears. I held them there and sucked her enlarged clit back into my mouth. It was so large and unusual, but it was a huge turn on to me. I sucked in and locked suction on it, while bobbing my head up and down on it like I was giving her clit a blow job. Kat grabbed the back of my head with one hand and lifted her ass off the bed, face fucking me at the same pace I was giving her head.

After a few minutes, Kat stopped without saying anything and grabbed the back of my head with both hands. Her pelvis bucked a few times and she let out a mini scream. She held my face on her clit and began breathing deeply. She let out a couple more screeches as she was clearly having her first orgasm of the night. I continued the suction and refused to release her bean from my lips. When her orgasm subsided, Kat fucked my mouth a couple more times and then dropped her hips back to the bed.

"Oh my fucking God!"

I just giggled.

She said, "I love it when you sucked me off like that. That was so hot!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She said, "You made me cum so fast."

"I just returned the favor."

I held Kat's legs behind her ears so I could get a good look at her entire vagina and to give her some time to recover. She had a good amount of long, pinkish labia showing and her asshole was peeking open ever so slightly. Her loose lips were impressive, but her engorged clit was the star of this show. It was a huge turn on to see such a bald, well-used, loose and sloppy pussy.

After about 30 seconds, I threw my mouth back onto her cunt, this time moving my lips and tongue downward, sucking and licking her cunt hole and softly chewing on her labia on my way down. I worked my way to her gaping butthole and tried to poke my tongue inside of it, but she shut the door before I could get my tongue all the way in.

Kat said, "Oh, you're a naughty boy."

I dropped one of her legs to the bed and moved my mouth back up to her cunt. I softly encircled her rosebud with my middle finger and Kat showed her approval by moaning to my touch. I moved my mouth up to her clit as a distraction while simultaneously pushing the tip of my finger past her loose sphincter and burying my digit deep inside her warm asshole. I held it there for a moment and hoped she was enjoying it.

I quietly asked, "Do you like that?"

"Fuck yeah, I do. But..."

"Can you handle another finger?"

Kat said, "I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that my ass is reserved for Jeff."

I instantly honored her request and slowly pulled my finger out of her ass. After all, that's the least I can do for a man who's letting me fuck his wife.

I released Kat's other leg and moved my body up to hers. I locked lips with her again and guided my hard cock toward her pussy. I looked down and watched my cock head split her sloppy lips and then disappear inside her beautiful pussy. Kat's body twitched slightly and acknowledged my entry by wrapping her legs up over my back. I slowly pushed my shaft deeper and heard Kat suck air between her teeth. The inside of her vagina felt incredible and hugged my shaft like a warm blanket. I continued pushing deeper until the tip of my cock docked into her cervix.

"Oh baby. You're cock is so thick and deep."

I asked, "Do you like it?"

Kat smiled up at me and said, "You're gonna make me want lobster every night."

I just smiled down at her and slowly pulled my cock out until the tip reached the opening of her sloppy cunt hole. I carefully thrust it back in all the way and then back out again, over and over as Kat's face began to turn flushed while enjoying my long stroke.

I said, "You feel so amazing."

She said, "Oh my God. You have no idea how much I love your cock."

"Do you want me to go faster?"

"No baby. You're gonna make me cum just like this."

I honored her wishes and continued the long stroke, her cunt getting wetter and sloppier with every cycle. I looked down and saw that her eyes were now closed and she was enjoying every stroke. It was incredible watching a woman of her caliber taking my cock and really enjoying it.

She reached up behind me with one hand and forcefully grabbed my ass cheek, meeting my tempo and pulling me deeper on every inward plunge. Her breathing began to increase and her hips started bucking again. I recognized the signs and knew she was close to cumming again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

"Cum for me, Kat."

"I'm almost there."

I continued the medium pace as requested and felt the inside of her cunt getting even wetter than before. I knew I had her where she wanted to be and waited for the inevitable. Three or four strokes later, Kat clinched her jaw and then let out the loudest scream of the night.

"Shit!"

I continued to fuck her while her bucking hips increased their pace and she enjoyed her second orgasm in the last 10 minutes.

"Keep going. I'm still cumming!"

I followed Kat's orders and continued long stroking this gorgeous woman while she came on my cock over and over again. She covered her mouth and let out another scream, but I refused to stop pumping her pussy. I then felt the warmth of her juices dripping down my ball sack, which gave me even more motivation to keep going.

She uncovered her mouth and said, "Please."

"Please what?"

"I can't stop cumming. You have to stop."

I enjoyed watching her cum, but I gave in. I stopped my thrusts and kept my cock buried inside her and laid my chest onto hers. Both of our bodies were now overheated and the slippery sweat between our chests told me that we were both satisfied with each other's abilities so far. We stayed in this position while Kat caught her breath and I felt her heartbeat slow down.

I touched my nose to hers and said, "Thank you for letting me make you cum."

Kat laughed and said, "You're thanking me? No, thank you!"

I paused for a moment and said, "I have a weird request."

"Huh?"

"Will you please sit on my face?"

Kat didn't even flinch and pushed me to the side. I rolled off her body and she quickly straddled my chest. The view of her thick body was incredible from this vantage point and my bedroom lights framed the underside of her round tits and long nipples perfectly. As she moved over my face, her dripping pussy was so beautiful that it brought a tear to my eye. She continued forward and planted her sloppy cunt directly onto my mouth, her loose lips hanging on my cheeks like a horse saddle. I sucked and slurped as much of her juices into my mouth as possible and alternated by putting my tongue deep into her cunt hole in an attempt to get every drop out of her.

Kat leaned forward, putting her hands on the bed behind my head. She started sliding her hips forward and back, grinding her cunt up and down my face.

"Is this what you wanted?"

I could only mumble and shake my head yes.

"I'm really close again. Can I cum for you?"

Unable to speak, I reached back and squeezed both of her butt cheeks with my hands and forced more of her weight onto my face. She continued grinding, her hard clit colliding with my nose and back down to my mouth until her body started to vibrate again. She let out another screech and came for the third time, this one directly into my mouth. I was in complete heaven, drinking and sopping up her juices until her orgasm was done. When she was finished, Kat flopped down on the bed and cuddled up beside me.