Involuntary Abstinence

Story Info
In-laws help a horny husband.
7.6k words
4.4
33.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

Involuntary Abstinence

This is a short fun one. I hope you enjoy. Many thanks to Todger65 for editing.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Son of a bitch, stuck in this weird ass night shift while my wife works days. I haven't been laid in three months, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be getting any soon. Bad enough that my wife and I work opposite each other, but my mother in-law and sister in-law moved in with us after my father in-law recently died. Any free time Jane and I might have had went by the wayside as soon as they moved in.

Not that I mind my mother in-law Susan living with us for the most part. She is a real sweetheart and she seems to like me a lot. There is also the fact that she looks amazing for a woman in her mid-forties. Her genetics are obviously dominate in my wife who also happens to be a real looker. It is just that I can't get a moment alone with my wife for a little sex.

That's all I ask for, just a little nooky. As much as I would like to have a couple of hours to spend re-discovering my wife's beautiful body, I would gladly settle for fifteen minutes. Hell, make it ten. I just want to feel her touch for more than a kiss hello or goodbye. I rarely see her except for the weekends and even then, my internal clock keeps me up at night and sleeping late into the day. I try to get things going on Saturday night, but Susan has trouble sleeping and Jane doesn't want to risk her mother hearing us.

To add insult to injury Jane's nineteen-year-old sister Lisa is living with us as well. She is a little hottie without a doubt, and she loves to cock tease me. She walks around in practically nothing. I know she watches my crotch like a hawk watches a field mouse, just waiting for the swelling to show. Three sexy women prancing around my house and not the tiniest piece of ass for me. I am quietly going insane.

At this point the crack of dawn makes me hard. I can't get enough privacy to pull my pud in the shower and the work bathrooms are open floorplan so that's out. It seems like Susan or Lisa is right there all the time. I walk out of the bathroom and one of them is in the hallway. I walk out of the bedroom and one of them is right there. You try to masturbate knowing that your mother or sister in-law could be listening in at any moment. I've got the bluest balls in history.

I don't know how Jane stands it. Well, I kind of do. She has the advantage of nights in our bed while her mom sleeps. She has told me she gives her rabbit vibrator a regular workout just to keep her sanity. Good for her, but not for me. I hate that fucking rabbit. It's getting way more pussy than I am.

Jane and I went out for dinner on Saturday evening. The first time we had been truly alone together in what seemed like forever. It was so nice to be alone with her if only for an hour or so. She was so concerned about her mother and sister being alone in their grief that dinner out was as much as she would allow. Still, I had to make the attempt, "Jane, why don't we get a motel room for an hour? Just the two of us making happy noises. What do you say? Please."

Jane patted my hand, "You know I don't l like to leave mom and sis alone right now. I worry about them so much."

I support my wife in all things but I had to try, "Please honey. I am sure that they will be fine for an hour. Hell, half an hour. I'm begging here. I haven't touched you for so long it's making me crazy."

She smiled gently at me, "I understand more than you know. This hasn't been easy for me either. I miss your touch and your big dick. It will get better. Just give it some time honey."

I started to tear up and fought it off, "Honey it has been three months since we have had sex. I miss the closeness. I miss your sweet pussy. I'm so backed up right now that I'm carrying a dangerous weapon. If this thing goes off it could hurt someone."

She stifled a giggle when she saw my hurt look, "Look honey, I know it has been difficult for you. I promise it will get better. Just please be a little more patient."

Dinner was pretty much silent after that. I was becoming resentful and was having difficulty fighting it off. I love my wife dearly and I hated that way I was feeling in that moment, "Maybe if you didn't have your little vibrator friend you would understand a little bit how I feel."

Her frown told me that I had just hurt her feelings and I felt like a total ass, "I'm sorry. That was mean. There is no reason for both of us to suffer."

The ride home was silent as both of us were lost in our thoughts. I started to get paranoid that I was losing my wife to another lover, even if it was store bought. I racked my brain for some way to make things work out so that Jane and I could make love. Barring that, how could I find some way to get some me time to beat my meat.

The problem is that when I get home from work, I am totally trashed, completely worn out. I crawl into bed and I'm out in seconds. When I wake up it's mid-day and I have Susan and Lisa to worry about. I made up my mind that I was going to sneak in a quick fist session before I went to sleep Monday morning.

It didn't work out like I planned. I came home exhausted as usual, stripped naked, laid down, and wrapped my hand around my aching cock. I woke up seven hours later with a clean wad of tissues in my hand and the bedroom door standing open. I was at the end of my rope and decided to give myself some relief. I had just thrown the covers off and my aching cock was standing tall when I heard someone moving in the hallway. Fuckity fuck fuck! Really? Can't you women leave me alone for just a few more minutes?

To say I was grumpy when I walked into the kitchen would be an understatement. Susan was all cheerful and that pissed me off even more. She watched me fill my coffee cup and her face got serious, "Stephen, you don't seem yourself lately. Is there anything I can do to help?"

My first thought was, 'Yeh, tell your daughter it's ok to have sex with her husband while you are in the house.' My second thought was, 'Yeh, bring your hot ass over here and suck my cock.' What I actually said was, "I am sorry. It's working nights. It totally drains me and leaves me grumpy. I don't mean to take it out on you."

About then Lisa strutted her cute little ass into the room. She deliberately brushed her ass against my crotch as she reached for a glass in the cupboard. I nearly spilled my coffee in my rush to get out of the room. I could hear her giggling behind me and Susan's voice admonishing her.

I got the mowing and some other yard work done before hitting the shower. Naturally, Lisa was prowling the hallway when I went in so, again, no me time to be had. A few hours later I was off to work again. Ten hours later I staggered my way to bed.

The dream was wonderful. Jane was lovingly sucking my cock. Her fingers were playing with my nipples as her mouth slid up and down my cock. The feeling was amazing, and I could feel my balls shrink up against my groin as my orgasm approached. My toes curled as months of cum surged from my balls and up my shaft. My eyes flew open, and I looked down at my crotch as the cum spewed from my cock into the mouth of the woman sucking my cock.

It was too late for me to stop it and I couldn't have if I had tried. Susan smiled up at me as she swallowed the last of it. She licked my cock clean and grinned, "Wow! You had quite the build up there Stephen."

I was in shock. My mother in-law had just sucked my cock! What was I going to tell Jane? My marriage was over, and I hadn't meant to do anything wrong. There was no way I could explain this.

It was like Susan could read my mind, "It's ok Stephen. Jane knows."

If I hadn't already been on the bed, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I was at a total loss for words. I stared down at her as she raised up to reveal the fact that she was totally nude. She smiled at me, "Jane and I talked. I have needs too and she knew that you were suffering. I offered to help, and we decided that it made sense for me to spend some quality time with you."

She slid her hot body up onto mine. My cock was still as hard as stone as she straddled my waist. Her hand grasped my cock and positioned it at her entrance. She gradually fed me into her tight pussy until our groins met. She began to grind her pussy against me and leaned down to kiss me. When our lips met, I was lost. I no longer cared why she was fucking me. All I knew in that moment was the amazing feeling of her pussy, of her soft lips on mine, and of her tongue as it met mine.

She rocked against me in slow rhythm as our passion built. She felt so wonderful riding my raging erection. I never dreamed that sex with Susan could be this fantastic. She increased the pace of her movement bringing us both closer and closer to that magnificent little death. Sweat dappled her chest and my thumbs brushed it away from her erect nipples. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes as her orgasm washed over her. My cock throbbed in response and my cum shot deep into her, taking her orgasm to another level.

She fell onto my chest and we panted in the afterglow of some of the most amazing sex I have ever had. I kissed her sweaty forehead, and she turned her face up to me. We kissed as lovers do for, I have no idea how long before she laid her head back on my chest. We laid there just breathing for a while. Finally, I spoke, "I don't know what to say about all of this except, thank you. You are an amazing woman and lover."

She chuckled and smiled up at me, "You're not so bad yourself bucko. I can't wait until you're on top. I want to feel you driving that big cock into me."

I hesitated. I wasn't sure what the future would bring, and I didn't want to commit to something that would drive a wedge between Jane and me. I desperately needed to talk with my wife. In the interim I needed a shower and some time to think about what had happened. Susan must have sensed as much because she moved off the bed and stood in all her glory. She is certainly a beautiful woman by any measure. She walked out of the bedroom without another word.

I heard a squeal of surprise as soon as she left the room. Apparently, Lisa had been right outside the open door and her mother's exit caught her before she could make her escape. I heard frantic whispering and I figured little miss nineteen and fresh out of high school had been watching us, or at the very least, listening to us for some time.

As soon as Jane walked in the door that evening, I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I closed the door and locked it just in case little sister decided to barge in. I sat Jane down on the bed and took her hand in mine, "I don't know how to say this any other way so I'm just going to say it. Your mother and I had sex today. I woke up while she was sucking my cock. She said you knew it was going to happen. I'm really confused right now so please help me understand."

Jane smiled up at me, "Yes, I knew it was going to happen and kudos to mom for figuring out how to make it happen. I was getting worried that you would end up cheating on me if you didn't get laid soon. And mom was desperately lonely. She hadn't had sex for more than a year and she so much needed that intimate connection. I figured it was a win-win."

There are no words to explain how relieved I was. I had been so worried about losing my wife over this that I was a nervous wreck. I grabbed my wife and kissed her hard. She kissed me back just as hard and within seconds we were naked on the bed. Dinner forgotten, we held each other like we were saving each other from drowning. We didn't spend a whole lot of time on foreplay. We didn't need to. We had missed each other so much that both of us were ready by the time our naked bodies hit the bed.

The feeling of sinking deep into her pussy was beyond belief. Our tears mixed as we kissed and made love on our bed. It was loving, it was amazing, and it was joyful. I felt like we were making love for the first time all over again. It didn't take us long to reach the finish line together. I held her close afterward, "I am so glad that we can make love again. I have missed you more than you will ever know."

She snuggled against me, "Well mister, you are going to have to get used to having me again."

I gave her a squeeze, "I couldn't be more ready."

She pulled away far enough to look up at me, "Well I hope you are really ready because mom is going to want some more as well. I also suspect that Lisa is chomping at the bit."

I was flabbergasted, "Wait, you expect me to have sex with your mom and your sister too!?"

Jane giggled, "They both have needs and nobody is safer than you. Over time both will move on to other men, but right now I need your help keeping them happy. And me as well, of course."

I grabbed my head in mock fear, "How does a man in his twenties get a prescription for blue pills?"

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I went to work that night with a spring in my step. I was practically giddy and the night shift seemed to fly by. I returned home with more energy than usual and prepared for bed. I exited the shower, dried off, and got into bed. As I dozed off, I wondered if my wakeup was going to be as wonderful as the previous day.

I woke alone and naked around three in the afternoon. I put on my running shorts and a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen for my 'morning' coffee. Susan was standing in the kitchen when I walked in. I walked up to her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her deeply before releasing her and grabbing a coffee cup. I had barely taken a sip when Lisa entered the room and per usual brushed up against me.

I set down my coffee cup and grabbed her around the waist. I pulled her sweet little ass tight up against my raging boner and she let out a squeal. Susan stood laughing as my lips met the back of my sister in-law's neck. I slid a hand up and grasped her pert tit, my fingers twirled her nipple. She relaxed back against me and let out a little moan.

I whispered into her ear, "I'm going to finish my coffee then you and I are going to the bedroom. When we get there, I am going to teach you what happens when you cock tease me." I nibbled her ear and licked down her neck before I released her. I picked up my coffee cup and sat down at the kitchen table. A grinning Susan sat down across from me. Lisa barely stood in a daze while leaning heavily on the counter.

Susan and I had pleasant morning conversation while Lisa recovered her senses. She shakily poured herself a glass of orange juice. I finished my coffee and put the cup in the sink. I walked over to Lisa and scooped her up in my arms. She giggled as a carried her down the hall and walked into the bedroom. I stood her on her feet and pulled her into a deep kiss.

That's all we did for a long while. We connected in an entire new way with our mouths. Gradually the kiss got more heated and our hands began to caress each other. My hand slid down and cupped her cute little ass, and I pulled her tight against my raging erection. I pulled her tight top up and off her body, revealing her pert tits. My mouth found her nipple and sucked it gently as my tongue flicked across it. Her moan of appreciation was all the signal I needed to repeat the process on her other nipple.

While my mouth explored her breasts my hands slid down her stomach and grasped her tight shorts by the waistband. I kissed my way down her stomach as my hands pulled her shorts down. My tongue darted between her legs, licking her slit as her shorts and thong hit the floor. I scooped her up and laid her on the bed. Quickly removing my own shirt and shorts, I joined her on the bed.

I pulled her close and our mouths met again in a passionate kiss. When our lips finally parted I kissed down her neck and onto her chest. Taking each nipple one at a time into my mouth I paid homage to her beautiful breasts. My hand moved down her body and my fingers found her slit. I kissed my way down her belly and moved her legs apart to allow room for my mouth to find her essence.

There is something about eating a woman's pussy that draws me. I have never eaten a pussy I didn't like or want to keep eating. My sister in-law was no different. In fact, she was very sweet and if she hadn't pulled my head away because she became too sensitive from her orgasm, I would have continued to eat her for hours. She has one of the sweetest pussies I have ever had the privilege of eating.

When she pulled my head away from her crotch with a little squeal, I moved up her body and pressed my painfully erect cock against her entrance. A few wiggles on her part provided the opening I needed to begin slipping inside her. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to penetrate her. She was so tight that I feared I would hurt her, but my concern was unfounded. Slowly but surely, I slid deep into her young pussy.

Our mouths met in a deep kiss and our tongues met. Soon we were both breathing so hard that we couldn't maintain our kiss. My mouth left hers and moved down to take her nipple into my mouth. My cock slid in and out of her perfect little pussy and her moans assured me that she was very much enjoying the experience.

I released her tit and looked into her eyes. There is something so erotic about watching the passion build while looking deep into your lover's eyes. Soon she couldn't continue looking at me. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasm she so desperately wanted, washed over her young body. Her hips gyrated upward against me meeting my plunging cock and I reached my own point of no return. I began shooting my cum deep into her over and over for an endless time. It was magnificent.

I kissed her deeply in the afterglow before sliding off her and lying next to her. I pulled her into my arms and held her close as our breathing returned to normal. Her hand caressed my arm and we lay in silence for the longest time before she finally spoke, "I thought sex with you would be amazing, but never that amazing. Thank you Stephen, for treating me so good."

I squeezed her and kissed her forehead, "I love you little one. I could never treat you anything but the best I possibly can. Give me a little bit and we'll do it again."

The next round was much more vigorous. The bed was bouncing as we fucked each other hard. We came together and as I kissed her lips, we heard soft clapping. I looked toward the door to see my wife and mother in-law standing there with huge grins on their faces. I slowly rolled off Lisa and she noticed them standing there for the first time. She grinned back at them, "Hey guys! I just got the best fucking of my life!"

I climbed off the bed and helped Lisa stand. I looked toward the door and the two women standing there, "Lisa and I are going to get a shower. We will be with you all shortly."

Their grins turned to knowing smiles as they left the doorway and went down the hall. I led Lisa to the shower and gently washed her body between passionate kisses. When we finished the shower, I dried us both off and we dressed. A few minutes later the two of us entered the kitchen where Jane and Susan waited. Lisa wore a smile of contentment as she melted into a chair at the table.

Jane smiled at her little sister, "You look very happy."

Lisa smiled back, "Oh my god! Stephen is amazing. I think I'm falling in love."

Jane gave her sister a stern look, "Not on your life. If you can't control your emotions, I will put a stop to this right now. You can fall in lust all you want but I'm the one that gets to be in love with him. Are we clear?"

Lisa's smile faltered, "I didn't mean it that way. It's just that he is a wonderful lover, and I don't know if I will ever find one better. You love him as his wife. I love him in my own way, and I have since you first met him. I would never try to come between you."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers
12