All Comments on 'Involuntary Abstinence'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody ever gets a day off, for three months. No meeting during a lunch break, no nothing. Yeah, right. Sure, whatever excuse you need to make this make some kind of sense. YAwn.

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

The thing husband seemed to have missed was being setup and pre-planned cuckhold. Jane and her husband were under 30 and she cut all sex and foreplay for husband, for over a month while she was taking edge the off with bullet vibe. Then miraculously less than two weeks before cousins supposedly spontaneous visit she has mom seduce blue balled husband while sleeping. Then after he has sister and mom she supposedly gets jealous so husband says okay I won't sleep outside of our marriage and Jane quickly apologizes. Then the following weekend she slips off into marital bed with both cousins, while husband mom and sister are awake to get double teamed. I smell a setup so Jane wouldn't feel guilty cheating. Mom and sister could have serviced the two horn dogs. How can a person go from not even being able to give husband a bj to sharing with mom, sister and getting double teamed from cousins in under 2 weeks? Jane's deceit would trouble me deeply. If she had been honest about it that's another story.

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

Ignore that spineless wimp. Another wonderful Story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Lost me when the Cousins arrived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with fisherone, it was a setup

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years agoAuthor

I love that you all were so worried about the husband being taken advantage of. As the writer, I viewed this as a group of people enjoying the wonderful world of sex. This is a sexual romp purely for the fun of it. He loves his wife and takes joy in her fun with it. Look at it from her viewpoint. Her husband is fucking her sister and her mother. What's wrong with her having a bit of fun with it as well? Please don't take this too seriously. It was all about the fun of sex. It's Just Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally, I thought it got hotter when the cousins arrived.

.

As for him being a cuckold, did you just skip to the part of when the cousins arrived? Until then, he's been getting pussy from 2 women not his wife. So, it's okay for him to fuck other women but the moment she fucks someone else she's a slut? That's pretty much your stance.

.

I do agree that the setup is kinda "Huh?"

.

She's not fucking him because she doesn't want her mother to hear them fucking. Did she think her mother was under the impression that though they were married they never had sex?

.

So, her solution to keep her mother from hearing a husband and a wife fuck is for the mother to fuck the husband? The solution basically is that it's okay to see fucking but it's not to hear it. It probably would have been better to put even more emphasis on the scheduling conflict and not the "Oh no, mom can't hear us being husband and wife!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How is he a cuckold?

.

In a cuckold situation, the wife fucks around while the husband is left out or gets comparatively little. If anything, this is the opposite. Yeah, she fuck the cousins for one weekend, while he fucked his MIL and SIL before the weekend, during the weekend, and after the weekend, while there is no mention of anyone else being added into the mix after the weekend.

.

"He's a cuckold" is the typical hypocrisy that the husband can fuck around as much as he wants. but if the wife touches one other man she's a slut.

.

Was he set up? Sure, he was set up to fuck his MIL and SIL. Poor guy. How he must suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He had permission. She didn't. She had his wimpy approval afterwards but that just proves he's a pussy.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
You had my attention until the cousins got into the mix

Then you lost a couple of points

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The stupid cuckold commenters either can't read, or can't understand what they do read.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Agree that she cheated, but he didn't. The difference was pre-approval. You don't just "accidentally" fuck two guys without talking to your husband. It didn't "just happen". MC's relationship with Susan & Lisa was discussed and approved by his wife. The cousin's relationships with *any* of them wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@IJS0904 - To answer your question: Pre-approval. That is the difference. She was deceitful twice. Once, when she didn't talk to him about her mother in advance and then when she had sex with the cousins without talking to him. So, what's wrong is not her having fun, but her having fun without permission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.