Involuntary Abstinence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was deeply shocked by their exchange. I walked between them, "I will not be a wedge between you two. I love Jane with all my heart and that will never change. I also love Lisa and Susan, and my heart would break if I lost either of you. Maybe this was a mistake. I will gladly go back to doing without, and will do so in silence, rather than have your family torn apart."

Silence held the room for what seemed like an eternity. Then, Jane walked over to Lisa and pulled her to her feet and into a tight hug, "I'm sorry Lisa. I overreacted. I know that we all love my husband. It's just that I have let him down in recent months and I feel very guilty about that."

I put my hand on my wife's back, "You haven't let me down at all. Circumstances dictated how things have gone. I know that you love me and were trying your best for everyone. Now can we all be friends again?"

Of course, the last thing I wanted was for this wonderful collection of pussies to go away! I truly cared about all three of them and would give up sex with Susan and Lisa if that is what it took. I would much rather fuck all three of them. I mean if I had my preference. Just saying.

I could tell by the way that Jane and Lisa were holding each other that the drama was over. It was a tempest in a teacup after all. I walked over to Susan and gave her a hug and a kiss. The two of us then started working on dinner. Everything went back to the new normal.

Later that evening Jane and I had some alone time before I went to work. I assured her as my cock slid in and out of her that she was my true love, and nobody would ever replace her. Later I told her that I love Lisa and Susan as well, just not the same way. It was hard to explain without coming off as some sort of asshole, but I was sincere. It was important that Jane knew I wasn't just fucking around with her mom and sister. Although I fully hoped to be doing some fucking.

I promised Jane that I would do my best to make sure no one felt left out. I didn't want anyone feeling like their needs weren't being met. I am one guy though and I wondered if I had the stamina. It sure would be fun to find out!

We made love slow and easy, and our orgasms were in sync. It was romantic and erotic at the same time. I rank it as some of the best sex we ever had. She is my one true love and I wanted to prove that as we made love. In that I think I succeeded.

We laid together in the afterglow and would have stayed that way, but I had to get ready for work. I finally got out of bed and into the shower. Jane joined me and we washed each other lovingly. She laid back in bed and I kissed her deeply before I turned off the light and left.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

After a long night of work, I returned home and fell into bed exhausted. I slept deeply and gradually woke to the wonderful sensations coming from my crotch. My bleary eyes opened to see Susan sucking my cock. What a way to wake up!

I pulled Susan up and kissed her deeply. She squirmed on top of me in arousal as our kiss continued. I pulled her up and she got the hint immediately. She turned and straddled my face and I began to lick her sweet pussy. The back of my tongue caressed her clit, and I could hear her moans muffled by her thighs squeezing my head. I could tell by the flow from her pussy that she was nearing her orgasm.

She had just begun to orgasm when I felt the unmistakable feeling of pussy sliding onto my cock. I couldn't see who it was, but I knew by the feel that Lisa had decided to join us. She began sliding up and down on my cock as her mother came all over my face. I continued to lick her pussy until she pulled away laughing. Her pussy had become so sensitive that she had become ticklish.

I looked down my body to see Lisa riding me to her own orgasm. It hadn't taken her long. Her mother pushed her off me and took her place. She grasped my cock and I felt the head entering her. She oh so slowly slid down on my length with a moan. When she had me fully inside, she began grinding her clit against my pelvis. She braced herself with her hands on my chest and continued her slow grind.

My vision of her goddess like body was blocked when Lisa climbed onto the bed next to us and began kissing me. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I began to thrust upward into Susan. She began to ride me hard as we both approached nirvana. My cock nearly came out as we thrust against each other until finally it was too much for both of us. My pelvis rocked upward as I began shooting my cum deep into her orgasming pussy.

Lisa moved out of the way as her mother collapsed against my chest. My semi-rigid cock remained inside her as we tried to get our breath back. We stayed that way until the sweat on us began to cool in the bedroom air. Susan slid off my cock and laid down next to me. She snuggled against me on one side while Lisa snuggled on the other. I must have dozed off for a few minutes. I woke back up when they both slid off the bed.

I got up with them and showered. I joined them in the kitchen and we began preparing breakfast for me, dinner for them. Jane came home from work and I met her at the door. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. She smiled up at me when we separated, "I have news. My cousins Bill and John are on break from college and are coming to visit for the weekend. I haven't seen them since they were in their early teens. I know we will have to get creative with the accommodations, but I can't wait to see them. I hope you don't mind."

At first, I was hesitant, but when I thought about it, I figured it would make the women in my life happy, so why not? I gave my wife a squeeze, "Not a problem at all Babe. When are they due to arrive?"

"They will get here Friday afternoon."

I woke up Friday afternoon alone in the bedroom. I showered and went downstairs to get my morning coffee. When I entered the kitchen not only were Susan and Lisa there, but also two young men that I assumed were Bill and John. Both were nice looking and I could tell they didn't have problems getting dates. I was sure that Jane would be surprised at how her cousins had grown up since she last saw them. Introductions were made and we had pleasant conversation while we waited for Jane to get home.

When Jane arrived, I met her at the door as usual. I didn't give her my usual passionate kiss because I didn't want to embarrass her in front of her cousins. When they saw her they met in a group hug. I could tell that my wife was quite taken with how they had grown. Her cheeks had a rosy glow to them when the two young men finally released her from the hug. I could see her erect nipples pressing against her blouse.

Susan and Lisa had prepared dinner with our guests in mind and we enjoyed getting acquainted or re-acquainted, as the case may be. As the evening wore on, I could see that Jane was very taken with her cousins. A lot of casual flirting was going on and, as time went by, that turned to touching. Nothing to aggressive, but it looked to me like they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I figured that it wasn't a big deal.

It got late and I, as usual, wasn't ready for bed. I relaxed on the couch as everyone else made their way to bed. I gave them an hour and snuck down the hallway toward our bedroom. I had seen how taken Bill, John, and my wife were with each other and I wanted to see what had developed from that. I approached our bedroom quietly and slowly pushed the door open.

Bill and John were laying naked on my bed. My beautiful naked wife was on her knees between them. She was sucking Bill's cock vigorously and as I watched she switched to John. While Bill had an average cock, I could see that John had been blessed with a big one. I was a bit jealous of his size. I continued to watch as my wife tried and failed to take all of him into her mouth. She had both hands wrapped around it while she sucked on him.

John grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and into a deep kiss. He rolled her onto the bed and slid down between her legs. His mouth enveloped her pussy and he began to pleasure her. Bill moved up the bed and gave her his cock to suck. I could tell John was doing a good job because within a few minutes Jane had her legs tightly around his head and she was screaming out her orgasm around the cock in her mouth.

John pulled his wet face from her pussy and moved up between her legs. He rubbed his cock head up and down her labia, teasing her pussy. Jane pulled the cock from her mouth and looked down at the huge cock that was rubbing against her clit, "Put that big cock in my pussy."

John grinned at her, "I don't know. I don't think you want it that bad."

A look of pure lust came over my wife's face, "Please fuck me with that big cock. I need your big cock in my pussy."

John decided to stop teasing. He pressed his cock against her entrance. I watched as his cock head entered her, followed by a seemingly endless cock sliding deep into her. She began moaning as he slid in and didn't stop as he bottomed out within her. He began to long stroke nice and easy and her hips rose to meet his strokes.

I watched as she came all over his cock, squirming and moaning through it all. John rolled over on the bed putting her on top, his cock never leaving her pussy. She began to grind against him as Bill moved behind her. At some point Bill had found the lube and was liberally applying it to his cock.

I was confused for a moment. Why would he need lube when Jane's pussy was obviously very wet? It didn't dawn on me until I saw Bill move up behind my wife. Oh my god! He's going to put it in her ass!

My cock had been straining against my shorts and was now as hard as it had ever been. I pulled it out and began to slowly stroke it as I watched. Bill inserted a finger very wet with lube into Jane's anus. I could see Jane momentarily freeze in surprise at the intrusion. We didn't do anal sex. I was just too big for her to be comfortable. I didn't think she liked it at all.

Bill continued fuck her ass with his finger. Soon I saw him add another finger as he stretched her out in preparation for his cock. Jane had returned to grinding he pussy against John. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation of a big cock in her pussy and the fingers in her ass. I soon realized that she was loving it.

Bill's fingers slid from her ass and he moved forward. I had a perfect view as he pressed his cock head into her anus. I watched as the head popped into her. He hesitated for a moment, then began slowly sliding his cock into her ass. When he was fully in her he stopped and held it there. I could see John's cock flexing and I assumed that Bill's was as well. Jane was making guttural noises as she responded to the double penetration.

Bill pulled back and slowly stroked forward. On the next stroke John matched his stroke and speed. Jane's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed, as the two men began fucking her in sync with each other. It wasn't long before they built up to a significant pace. John began sucking on Jane's tit as the two men pounded her pussy and ass. Jane was a rag doll between them getting the fucking of her young life.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked into the room and dropped my shorts to the floor. I climbed on the bed in front of my wife, grabbed her chin, and pulled her face up. Her eyes opened and looked at me in shock. I shoved my cock in her mouth and began fucking her face. Not too hard or deep, just hard and deep enough to make her groan around my cock in ecstasy.

Grunts and moans sounded through the room as we fucked the shit out of my wife. I was close to cumming when I got on the bed and I knew it wouldn't be long before I filled my wife's mouth with cum. Bill began moving erratically, then slammed his cock deep in my wife's ass. He let out a groan as he began cumming in her ass. I heard John let out a bellow as he followed suit. That was it for me. I blew my load into my wife's willing mouth. It was all she could do to swallow it while she orgasmed harder than I think she ever has in her life.

I climbed off the bed and stood next to it as the guys separated themselves from Jane. She collapsed onto the bed and momentarily passed out with a cute little smile on her face. I got back on the bed behind her and slapped her ass to wake her up. I was about to reclaim my wife and I wanted her to be awake for it. She stirred below me as I sank my cock into her messy pussy. She groaned as I pounded her pussy and her ass rose to meet me. At the pace I was setting it didn't take long before I came again. I didn't have much to shoot, but what I had hit her cervix and set her off again. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock.

I pulled my spent cock from her abused pussy and rolled her over. I leaned down and kissed her hard, tasting my own cum on her tongue. I released her and got off the bed, "You guys aren't done yet. Don't leave her too sore." I walked out of the room and went back to the living room. I grabbed a comforter and laid down on the couch. A few minutes later I was out for the night.

I woke early and decided to take a shower. I walked into the bedroom and watched as John and Bill spit roasted my wife. They took their time and traded places twice before filling her up again. I helped her off the bed and into the shower with me. I figured she needed it by this point, and I had to practically hold her up while I washed her spent body. As soon as we finished, I took her back to bed. I tucked her in and motioned for the guys to follow me out of the room. When we got in the hallway I stopped them, "OK, you had your fun. Now leave her alone unless or until she decides she wants more." I made sure they both gave me their word and we went to the kitchen.

As usual Susan was already up and, in the kitchen, starting breakfast. I walked up to her and gave her my usual toe-curling morning kiss. I heard Bill and John's collective gasp as I did it. I turned and gave them a raised eyebrow, "Really? You guys just spent the night fucking the shit out of your cousin, my wife by the way, and I get gasps out of you two for a kiss?"

Chagrined, they both looked at their feet. About then Lisa skipped her way into the kitchen, came up to me, and kissed me hard while grabbing my crotch. I practically rolled on the floor laughing at the expressions on Bill and John's faces. Breakfast was pretty uneventful after that.

Jane slept for four hours before staggering her way into the kitchen for lunch. I made sure she had everything she needed and sat with her while she ate. I took her empty plate to the sink and walked back over to her. I pulled her into a hug, "Did you have a good time with your cousins?"

She grinned up at me, "Oh my god! I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. Things just kind of happened. I take it from the way you reacted that you're not mad at me?"

I kissed her forehead, "Of course I'm not mad. You deserve all the joy you can get. I'm glad it was your cousins. We can trust them to keep their mouths shut. I wouldn't want anyone bad mouthing you or bragging about fucking you.

"Bill and John got me to thinking though. I wonder if Susan would enjoy their company?"

About then I heard familiar noises. I grabbed Jane's hand and we walked down the hall to her mother's room. Yep, just what I thought. Bill and John had taken their double-teaming show to Susan's room, and she appeared to be enjoying it immensely. While we watched John was sliding that big cock of his deep into her pussy while she sucked enthusiastically on Bill's cock. I was glad for her. She had suffered a lot with the loss of her husband. It was good to see her happy and enjoying herself.

We left them to it and continued down the hall to Lisa's room. She was laying on her bed looking pensive. We walked in and sat down on her bed. Jane reached out and began caressing her leg. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, "What's going on with you princess? You seem a little down."

She looked up at me, "I was just thinking that Jane and Mom were getting all the attention, and nobody wanted me."

I kissed her hard and began massaging her pert breasts through her shirt, "Nothing could be further from the truth." Putting actions to words I kissed her while I began removing her clothes. Once I had her naked my beautiful wife crawled onto the bed and between her little sister's legs. She licked her way up Lisa's thighs and began to eat her sweet pussy. I was a pleasantly surprised since I had never seen nor heard of my wife with another woman. Live and learn, I guess.

Watching them made my cock hard as granite and I decided the best place for it was Lisa's mouth. She seemed to agree with me if the way she began sucking me was any indication. It didn't take Jane long to get her little sister's motor running. A few minutes later Lisa was cumming hard on her big sister's face. Jane wiped her face and we traded places.

Jane squatted over her sister's face and lowered her pussy until she was riding her mouth. I pushed Lisa's legs up and Jane held them as I slid my cock into Lisa. I was long stroking deep into her and her mouth was going a mile a minute as she serviced Jane's pussy. I felt Lisa's little pussy pulsing as she orgasmed around my cock. Not long after that Jane came on her sister's face. She moved off the bed and watched as I continued to fuck her sister. We both reached the point of no return together and I shot my cum deep into her pussy. She moaned and wailed as she came hard.

I leaned in and kissed her deeply for what seemed like an hour but was in fact only minutes. When our lips finally separated, I smiled down at her, "I hope we made you feel better little one."

She grinned up at me, "Oh god yes!"

I managed to go to bed with my wife that night and we both slept soundly. Apparently, Bill and John had worn themselves out because neither Susan nor Lisa were molested during the night. The cousins left Sunday morning to return for the start of the next semester. Tears fell from my wife's eyes as they left.

Eventually I was promoted and moved to the day shift. I was glad of that for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which was trying to keep up with three women while constantly exhausted. I did miss the nice wakeup blow jobs by Susan, but we managed to find alternative ways to make that happen.

Lisa will be starting college in the spring but luckily, she will be attending locally so she will still be living with us. Susan got a job at Jane's company. Susan and Lisa are in no hurry to move out and Jane and I aren't in any hurry to see them go either. I am truly a blessed man, but some days they do wear me out. Luckily, they have learned to entertain themselves on occasion. It is fun to watch.

12