All Comments on 'Iona Online Ch. 13'

by Cathetel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago

Oh man I'm glad ya posted I havent read your stuff in like a year also come on man 2 pages. Not that I'm complaining. Thanks for posting too many lit authors are dropping this site and i like lit better than wattpad and stories online.net anyway. keep it real my guy

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

I'll admit, I had lost almost of my hope of the possibility of this series being continued, but I'm very glad to see that I was mistaken. It's an awesome series and I love the concept. Hope the next chapter doesn't take a year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is there a reason for the long gap between submissions?

JzznJzznabout 4 years ago
Worth the wait

One of my favorite series on Literotica has returned and gotten super hot. Glad you could continue it and I eagerly await the next.

TneptunusTneptunusabout 4 years ago
Welcome back

I had read the first 12 chapters back when they first came out and it was amazing. I am very glad you have made a return. I am sorry to hear about your situation and can definitely sympathize as my own is quite similar. I hope you find either new employment or find something else soon.

SuperImpSuperImpabout 4 years ago
Thumbs-up

Nice progression, well-written, good stuff! Hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good work

All 13 chapters are very well written and very relatable. I sincerely hope you are able to pick it up again at some point.

CurlyMidgetCurlyMidgetover 2 years ago

love this storyyy. i admit i read a lot of erotica but this really appeals to me and i’d love if there were any more chapters to this story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three years since story was updated. About the same for bio update, which includes a now dead link. Two years since author updated any of their other stories. Author mentioned being out of work due to coronavirus. I think this story may be dead. That said, best wishes for good health to the author, RP Harrington. Thanks for the great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathetel@Cathetel
Update 4-9-20 First and foremost, can I just say Coronavirus sucks and I hope that each and every one of you is safe and secure during these trying times. Your health is all you have, so please take care of it. Chapter 13 is published! Woot. Started to think I'd never get an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Iona Online Series Info