All Comments on 'Irdu-Lili Pt. 05: Her Temple'

by LilithHerald

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
2027fred2027fredover 6 years ago
Great please continue

I won't stop reading until you stop writing

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another delightful story, with a damn fascinating twist to the character. All of your stories are delightful, but if I may observe; your previous Irdu-Lillies have displayed revulsion, but this is the first one I've seen display true regret. The scene with his mother made it all the more palpable, and the scene with the broken ex co-worker really dug the knife in. The point of lust and ruin is not caring about THEM, and this chapter put the exclamation point on it! I LOVE the character development Levant's experiencing, and putting on Killili as a result of her connection to him. It's adding a tremendous amount of depth to them both! I may not have the courage to finish this story, as regret is an emotion I identify with all too painfully well, but you deserve real recognition for your narrative choices! This is shaping up to be tremendously good, and I can't wait to see what's next (even if it makes me cry or scream)!!

LilithHeraldLilithHeraldover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Fred, your comments mean a lot. My aim is to have this one finished by Samhain.

Thanks Anon too! Yes, the more I wrote the more this one became different from the others, Levant's character included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous