Irdu-Lili: Sins of the Succubi

Story Info
The past catches up on Kilili.
12.8k words
4.75
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1: The Purple King

1702

Delanoe's fingers danced along the piano keys, he allowed the notes to infuse him, his instincts to guide him. There were those who dissected compositions, analysed them and strung the notes together in a vain effort to create their masterpieces. Delanoe had learned that was the worst way to create such work. If he dissected a cat and sewed it back together, would it be as grand? No, it would be lifeless, and so it was with their amateur works.

No, masterpieces were living breathing things to be nurtured, not dissected. This he had learned, and so he gave his work room to breathe, to grow, even if he did not fully understand the source of it.

But then, he in fact had a good idea the source of his inspiration of late. The naked beauty lying on his piano, gazing at him lovingly with her emerald eyes. Ever since they met he could not stop compiling pieces, just when he thought he had dried up of inspiration, this ethereal beauty came to him out of nowhere. This wanton and exotic goddess with a mysterious accent. Never had he been so in love, and it was the sort of wonderful love one felt when you realise the other was feeling the same way.

They had met in the city as he studied a year ago, but still he knew so very little about her. Apparently she was of a people to the east that were all gone now, making her a rare gem indeed. She went by the name of Nina, though Delanoe knew that was not her real name. But it mattered not, whatever her scandalous roots, Delanoe knew they were lovers.

Love is the death of loneliness, Delanoe decided. Of meeting the one who filled the void within you when you are alone with your thoughts. Never did he fill so enriched as when he was with her.

"Brother?" Delanoe gradually brought his music to an end when his sister walked in. She blushed upon seeing mademoiselle Nina on the piano, "Oh, forgive me mademoiselle."

"Nothing to forgive, Bernadette." Nina glided easily off the piano, "The female form is nothing to be ashamed of, despite what your local priest says." She circled behind Bernadette, taking her in, running a finger down the strings of her bodice, "Why you possess a fine form indeed, it is criminal to hide it away so under such dull fabrics."

For a brief instant, Delanoe felt a sense of foreboding, but he laughed it off, "Go help mother with the cooking sister, we shall be down shortly."

"Alas," Nina bemoaned, "I still have problems keeping my food down currently. I shall join you but shall not be partaking."

"Oh I do hope it is not a wasting illness." Bernadette felt Nina's forehead, recalled her nakedness, then blushed as she scampered off.

Delanoe laughed again and kissed Nina, "You are a shameless one Nina, it is what I love about you. Best put some clothes on lest you cause my poor mother's frail heart to stop."

Nina pouted, but went to retrieve the dress that cost more than what Delanoe earned in a year, perhaps several years. As she bent over and began slowly clothing herself, Delanoe drank her in. He was in love with her, but her presence did something else to him, something he found both wonderful and repulsive. He could not quite explain it. It was an eerie sensation that he could not shake away, such wondrous and hideous thoughts came unbidden when she was around.

Nina hooked her arm in his, "Shall we?"

******

Present

He was being watched, of that Levant was certain.

The woman gasped as he thrust into her, painted nails clawing against the alley wall in her ecstasy. She pushed her hips back to take more of him into her, not realising that every moment with Levant caused her mind to fracture that bit more.

Such was the consequence of being with a creature such as Levant, he could sense his prey's darkest, most depraved fantasies, play upon them to win them over so that he could feed in the act of lust. But too long in his presence and they would become broken nymphomaniacs, obsessed with fucking until it destroyed them. For he is what the mortals of this age call an incubus, or the Sumerian term of Irdu-Lili as his one time mistress preferred.

Levant thrust harder, although unsatisfying he had to make this fast. He had lured this one into the back streets after she emerged from the strip club where she worked, her miniskirt and crop top had made her predilections obvious without his abilities as an immortal creature of perversity. But it also meant it would not take much to drive her down the insane path. As a rule he fed only from those who were already nearly gone or needed to loosen up in their sexual repression. That his means of sustenance could cause harm was a constant torment for him, he had seen first hand the disastrous effects his prolonged presence could bring. Unlike the succubus who had somehow turned him, Kilili, he still cared for the well-being of innocents around him.

He sensed he was being watched again.

Levant paused in his feeding and turned, ignoring the stripper's protestations, but the alley was empty. Still, he was certain there had been something. He had never encountered any other of his kind, according to Kilili they were rare in the extreme. Apparently there are other supernatural creatures out there, but he had never encountered those either and, by all accounts, they avoided their sort since they were so depraved and dangerous. Still, whatever it was had left now. Levant turned to re-enter the stripper and finish his feast.

"Please dad," the stripper moaned tearfully, "Do me hard, I want it so badly it hurts."

"Fuck." Levant cursed, knowing she was on the cusp. If he hung around any longer she would be completely lost, he would have to leave without finishing lest she become mad with lust.

As fast as shadow, he left her screaming in frustration, her every shriek like a razor edge slicing across his blackened soul.

******

"Hello."

Levant had been idly wandering the streets of Soho, wondering whether to try again, when a woman boldly approached him, wearing nothing but a pink collar. At first Levant intended to ask what she was doing walking the streets completely naked, then he sensed her inner desires and realised she was utterly broken. The woman flicked her dark hair and puffed out her chest to proudly display the enormous breasts that no doubt had lured her predator in the first place.

Although the sight set Levant to hunger, he was more excited at the implication of her presence. "You, you were fed on by and Irdu-Lili weren't you?"

The woman giggled, unheeding the glares and whispers of the other passers-by, "Master sent me to escort you to him. He wishes to meet you, if you are willing."

"Is he...like me?" Levant asked, breathless at the prospect of finally meeting another like himself.

"Oh yes, he is soooo beautiful." She laughed, then took Levant's hand, "He sends his apologies for disturbing you while you were feeding earlier, and sent me to make up for it. Come." She tugged at Levant's hand and led him to a flight of stairs with a sign saying 'Models up here.', a common trope used to signify prostitutes. "Use me first, then I will take you to him."

Still hungering and further so for the sight of her, Levant allowed himself to be led up the stairs into a small room with a filthy bed at its centre, clearly well used. The woman seated herself there, the bounce causing her breasts to move in a delightful manner. She spread her legs invitingly, "Come, no need to restrain yourself with me. I am well versed in an incubus's brutal ways."

With a predator's growl, Levant's clothing vanished like shadow in sudden light. His instincts took over and he was upon her, ravaging her as only his kind could. He gripped at her breasts, bit at her neck and thrust into every hole of her. For the first time in years he fucked like a true Irdu-Lili and relished in it, not having to fret over one already so broken. The woman laughed and shrieked in joy, offering no resistance, relishing in the savage pleasure also.

When it was eventually over she lay there panting, whilst Levant felt more energised than he had for a long time. "Come," he said impatiently, knowing that he would be upon her again if they dwelled over long.

With quivering limbs and raw holes, she rose. Levant winced at the marks he left upon her, but she sported them proudly, a wide smile on her face, "Yes, at once." She stumbled, straightened, then gracefully led the way. As Levant followed her he wondered sadly who she used to be before her mind was poisoned by one of his ilk. Had she been a stripper or prostitute working here? Or had she been a nurse, a teacher, a mother? Had she been content with her lot before falling to the worship of lust? He could only shake the thoughts away, he could not save her now, he knew of no cure for such malady.

Again, Levant found himself down a dark alley. The woman halted at a nondescript door and knocked thrice then twice before speaking aloud, "Too many sluts out tonight." There were several loud clangs before the door opened to reveal a pair of ugly looking guards who gave Levant a murderous glare. One of them gave the woman a split-lipped smile, "Hey Dora, this the guy? Hurry it up will ya, I wanna be up your fine ass tonight." He gripped her collar and pulled her close, fondling her.

Dora giggled and began feeling his crotch, but paused at seeing Levant's disgusted look, "Come, master waits." Dora grudgingly left the two bouncers, giving a playful yelp as one slapped her buttocks as she passed. They stared daggers at Levant as he entered, he wondered if they knew he could kill them both in seconds if he had a mind.

They walked through what Levant assumed at first was a club. Lights flashed and music blared, but on closer inspection he realised it was a brothel. Men were seated, drinking here and there whilst women walked around naked like Dora, all wearing collars of various colours. Levant sensed they were all as sexually deranged as she, all victims of an Irdu-Lili's extended presence. One sucked the member of a customer at his seat, another was bent over the table and used anally. Levant sensed the men also, though not as strongly, and could tell they were all part of criminal gangs. Thugs who relished having women who were so easy and open. It reminded him far too much of Kilili's brothel before she burned it down in a fit of anger. He had half a mind to do the same to this place.

He was taken down a set of stairs and led into a vast chamber. Dora sealed the door behind them, cutting off the sound of the music above. Levant could only take in the room, aghast.

A carpet of scarlet led from the door to the chair beyond. To either side of this were women, all were seated on the white marble floor, legs spread to offer their vulvae in the direction of the throne. But these were not like Dora, these women had been driven to a state he did not realise his kind could cause. They no longer had any fantasies or desires, their entire focus was on the core sensation of lust. Whoever they once were had been completely wiped away, now there was only whoredom, only the act of offering themselves to their master.

Excitedly, Dora took Levant's hand again and led him along the carpet to the marble throne, sculpted exquisitely to be made up of women engaged with vulgar acts with creatures he recognised all too well from his nightmares. Beings from a world where his ex, Kilili, had been doomed to enter, and perhaps himself also one day. In the distance somewhere, Levant could hear someone screaming, and not in pleasure.

Straddling that throne, idly waving a conductor's baton as he hummed a complex ditty to himself, was the one Levant could tell had been watching him the past few weeks. Upon reaching an appropriate distance, Dora fell to the floor in awe and spread her legs to mirror the rest, "I have brought him master."

The man ceased his humming and looked over, "So you have, my salope. So you have." He spoke with an accent that Levant assumed was French, but could not quite tell. Flipping his conductor's baton aside, the Irdu-Lili deftly leapt to his feet and regarded Levant. The stranger was dressed smartly in dark purple, his dark gold curls trailed down and his hazel eyes bore into Levant's blue. The man then grinned and pointed at his head, "I guess that bitch has a penchant for blondes, no?"

Frowning, Levant could only shake his head, "Who are you?"

"Oh yes, forgive me. I am Delanoe, and you are Levant." Delanoe hopped down the white steps, Dora giving a yearning whimper as he passed by and gripped Levant on the shoulder, "A fellow Irdu-Lili, I cannot recall the last time I met another of our kind."

"It is the first for me." Levant offered a smile, "I must say I am glad you contacted me, I have so many questions." He inclined his head, "Who is that screaming?"

"Hm? Ah, yes." Delanoe waved a hand, "Do not mind her, she has been at it for centuries. I hardly even notice it now." Before Levant could enquire further, Delanoe led him through the women to a curtained off part of the room, "As for your questions, brother, I will gladly answer them. We must look out for each other, you and I."

"I am grateful," Levant said earnestly, "Tell me, where is the Ardat-Lili who turned you? Is she still around?"

Delanoe burst into a fit of laughter at this, "Can you not tell, can you not detect her stench upon us brother?" Seeing Levant's confusion Delanoe extrapolated further, "It was that witch bitch Kilili of course."

Levant could only gape at Delanoe at first, he stuttered several times before replying, "Are you serious, I thought I was the only one."

"Only second in truth." Delanoe nodded, "But I see you escaped that monster like I did."

Wincing, Levant could not explain why he suddenly felt the need to defend her, he had fled her after coming to the same conclusion of sorts, "She's not a monster as such, she just very ancient, from a time when morals were very different to what they are now."

"Ah you need not fret her hearing you here brother. We can talk freely here, I have a proposition, in point of fact. I have not been idle over the centuries, try as I might." He gave a cold glance to Dora, "Salope, if you would."

Eagerly, Dora rose and quickly made her way to the rope, where she pulled to bring the curtain aside, revealing a golden doorway covered in sigils where the screams came from. On the walls around the doorway were racks upon racks filled with tomes, amulets, weapons and vials all clearly malefic in nature. "What is this?"

"Weapons, brother. Nay, our vengeance. I have spent the centuries researching our kind, and I have the means now. The key." Delanoe chuckled, "Together, we shall be free of the monster."

"Free of the monster?"

"Why yes." Delanoe spread his arms, "I have found the means to kill an Ardat-Lili. We shall murder that whore Kilili and have our revenge. I simply need you to tell me where she is."

2: Lust Lovelorn

1703

"I do wish you would consider joining us at church Nina." Delanoe sighed as he, Bernadette and their mother returned home. He sucked in a breath as he took her in, lounging on the couch, her bodice dangerously low cut.

"I wish you would consider staying away from there. Such places aren't good for you." Nina replied, not looking up from her book.

Delanoe was about to snap a reply at such heresy, but Bernadette interrupted with her laughter. "Oh Nina, it is not just about faith, it is about community." She joined Nina on the couch, hugging her.

"Ah Bernadette," Nina said before kissing her on both cheeks, "You are wasted on such a 'community'. As are you my love." Nina rose and embraced Delanoe. His irritation dissolved at the warmth of her touch. "I know people who could make your lives oh so much more enriched."

Bernadette clapped excitedly, "Oh do tell Nina."

"Not now." Delanoe intruded, "First, I have news. I've been invited to perform tonight, nowhere major but its a start. Would you be my escort for the evening Nina?"

"Only if you promise to rip the clothes from me after and take me on that magical piano of yours."

"Oh my." Bernadette gasped, blushing.

Delanoe could only laugh, "It's a deal."

******

Present

'How many cocks has this mouth sucked over the centuries?' Kilili thought as she worked her head back and forth, expertly working her tongue along the shaft, allowing the hands gripping her auburn hair to help work her.

As she teased his cock she cast an eye at the room she was in. As expected in such a high class establishment, the walls and floor were pristine, a plant decorated one corner, the sinks and mirror were sparkling, the urinals perfumed. As one who had sucked on cocks in various toilets over her unnaturally long life, she could appreciate well maintained a WC. They had come a long way. When she was a mortal kar-kid in Akkad she recalled sucking famished phallus in those reeking buildings that were little more than holes in the ground. Not until the Roman Empire flourished did they become slightly more pleasant to whore herself in, but with the empire's fall they became pestilent pits once more. Nowadays, with the advent of the sewage system, even the needle filled public outhouses down the road were a pleasure to fuck in by comparison.

Kilili moaned and sucked harder, realising she was letting her mind wander again. It happened a lot these days, and if she let her mind wander enough it inevitably led to thoughts of him. And the pain that came with that was still too much even now. No, best to focus on her nature, if she is lucky her goddess will grow bored of her and cast her to Gamaliel to endure eternal rape. It was far preferable to the agony she felt now, the agony she had once dared hoped to have rid herself of. The only thing that kept her going was the vague hope that maybe, just maybe...

The overpaid wretch gave a groan and ejaculated, Kilili's body shuddered in orgiastic pleasure as it drank in the seed, absorbing it and sending it to the goddess for her dark purposes. Kilili had learned quickly that this was the sad truth to being an immortal Ardat-Lili, or succubus as they were tended to be called these days. Their sole purpose was to be undying cum dumps, to take semen in the most depraved manner possible for their goddess' designs, until they were no longer effective and cast to Her realm to be playthings to her creations for eternity. Kilili had been resigned to that fate, until she met Levant, and until she had been announced as the End of All Flesh by the goddess Herself. Now her purpose was far more...

Her trail of thoughts were broken again as the client removed his member from her mouth, "Excellent work as usual Ms Cervice, rest assured I fully intend to invest a significant amount in your proposal."

Kilili looked up and purred, her own designs were coming along wonderfully, "Wonderful Mr Hayes, I hope to do business with you again soon."

As soon as Hayes left Kilili was on the move, she had another investor to win over tonight, one who delighted in her working her impressive breasts up and down his phallus. Keen to have his seed splattered across her tits, Kilili shifted across the city faster than the eye could see.

******

Kilili stepped out of the Porsche, evidence of her latest efforts shining on her chest, slowly being absorbed by her thirsting inhuman body. She had indulged in a lift back by the investor rather than as shadow, treating him to a second round as he did so. With a final wave and promise of further investment he sped off.

Giddy at her advancing plans, Kilili stretched. None of the pedestrians commented on the naked, semen covered whore standing in the middle of the street. Another handy ability of her kind, she was not invisible to them as such, rather her nakedness came across as so natural to their minds that people did not comment upon it, soon forgetting the sight of her unless as a dream. Ironically, only if she could bring herself to wear clothing would she become more apparent. She approached the book store that acted as her home, pausing briefly at the door and looking up at the stars, "Goodnight Levant." she whispered, hoping he was safe wherever he was. A flash of guilt struck through her at the memory of their parting. She considered turning round and seeking more dicks to drain, to lose herself in lust to forget. Instead she shook her head, uttered an arcane word to unlock the door and entered the bookshop.