Irdu-Lili: Sins of the Succubi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast as shadow she ran by Delanoe, seeing Levant being tossed about like a rag doll, but rising and intercepting the lilitu before she could focus on Kilili. "Enough Levant!" She pulled off the lid and threw the jar.

The lilitu pirouetted and made ready to leap at Kilili, then was doused by the jar's contents. Satisfied by the sacrificial blood, the entities released the seals covering the lilitu's body, the scars fading away to leave perfect ivory once more. The lilitu staggered as she felt her deity's presence fill her once again. With wild eyes she regarded Kilili, Levant, then Delanoe. She screamed, the mirrors heeded her and revealed another world.

"Kilili!" Levant gripped a pew and cried out to her as they all began to be sucked into the portals. Unaffected, the lilitu strode sinuously to one of the mirrors and hopped through.

With nothing to take hold of, Delanoe and Kilili were quickly sucked into the mirrors. Screaming for her brother, Bernadette willingly followed after. Cursing, Levant let go of the pew and followed also.

7. Escaping Qlipphoth

2147 BCE

Kilili coughed and spluttered after the client removed his cock from her mouth. A coin fell onto the dirt covered cobbles beside her as he walked away.

She made no effort to spit out the seed as so many fellow kar-kids do. She swallowed, picked up the coin and moved on. Business had been hard in Akkad. With the increasing Gutian raids, another failed harvest and drought; poverty and famine was higher than ever. Since few could now afford the temple nu-gigs, men were paying for the services of the kar-kids. But as more and more women resorted to the trade competition became fierce.

Kilili walked the back alleys naked, displaying her wares to the passing men, many fresh from the taverns. Unlike most Kilili had chosen this life, felt compelled to whore herself. She had never felt normal, but not special in the usual sense either, she knew this was because she is not. The only time she could placate the crushing loneliness that this brought was in the throes of sexual ecstasy, the thrill she gained when she surrendered her holes to the use of strangers. Only by allowing her vulva to lead her could she find reprieve.

She had come to Akkad from a small village that was now but a charred ruin. There she had seduced her father, brothers and most of the men in the village before a Gutian band came storming down from the mountains and laid waste. Now her family and many lovers there were only so much ash.

She rounded a corner and paused when she saw the group. They were all men, gathered around a woman hard at work pleasuring as many of them as she could. One held her leg as he thrust inside her, whilst her mouth worked another, her hands working to keep others hard for their turn. Kilili watched, mesmerised, as she watched the woman gorging on phallus. She was positively beautiful in the act, her long red mane more luxurious than Kilili's own, her tanned skin and large breasts screamed sex. She worked clients as though her body were made for that sole purpose. Kilili admired the kar-kid for some time as she worked all her holes manically, then aided her, sucking and working her own holes so that they could stay erect and ready for their turn on this perfect kar-kids body.

Only when they were well into the sweltering day did the group dissipate and clear. Exhausted, Kilili lay on the ground covered in all manner of bodily fluids, aching for more and aching for rest. The magnificent kar-kid stood over her with no sign of exertion, speaking with an alluring voice that dripped with perversity, "Do you desire rest, fellow kar-kid?"

"No." Kilili found herself saying, allowing her vulva rather than her head to guide her as always. She felt her legs spread wide, wanting to break herself on phallus, to drown in seed. But more importantly... "I desire company, death to loneliness."

"Ah, then come with me, and I shall teach you wonders little mortal. There shall be no loneliness, only the thirst for semen."

Kilili stood, "I am Kilili, who are-"

Her body flushed with warmth as the kar-kid kissed her deeply, "Silili." She whispered in her ear.

Arm in arm, Silili guided Kilili in the direction of the temple of Inanna. "What is it you desire, Silili?"

She gave Kilili a smile that set her thighs damp, "You just saw it my love."

******

Levant slowly got up from the dusty floor, "Where are we?"

He felt a slender arm help him up, Kilili's voice answered, "Gamaliel."

Heart stopping, Levant looked at Kilili, then around him. He felt his jaw drop at the sight. They were in a city, an ancient one going by the architecture. They stood on a cobbled road that was clear for the most part, but down all the branching alleys were men and women fornicating, committing every manner of act Levant could comprehend, as well as those he could not. Some of them were clearly not human. The alleys were swamped with them. The roadside gutters were flooded with viscous fluids running from those same alleys. "What is this?"

"We are in the Brothel-City of Zemargad. Fortunately for us, it is not where the core being of Lillake Herself dwells on this sphere." Kilili said as she removed her bloody clothing. She presented her back to him, where the lace of her leather jerkin was tied. "Could you?"

Numbly, Levant did as asked. Grinning, Kilili pointed to two women deep-throating men side by side against a wall, "Hear them? They are speaking in..." she proceeded to make a wet, choking noise.

Levant shook his head as he worked, "I'm not interested in a tour Kilili."

Unperturbed, she went on, "It translates roughly as cock-tongue. Those who dwell here suck dick so often they have learned to make a language as they do so. I've heard women engage in full philosophical debates as they choked on dick." She laughed.

"That's just ridiculous." Levant finished, allowing Kilili to shirk off her remaining garments, her body patched in crimson by the blood she had used.

"The whole sphere is ridiculous," Kilili agreed, "It is where the most depraved and perverted ideas of the unconscious dwell. Be glad we are here in the more 'rational' area. Beyond this city is the wilds. Phalluses the size of mountains jut from the plains where the lust-harpies fly, semen rivers run where the sperm-maids frolic, caves in the form of wombs offer warm and moist shelter to those seeking it. Everything here is formed around the art of lust and whoredom. In the darkest parts is where our kind dwell, receiving our reward for our service to Her."

"Marvellous." Levant said tonelessly as he looked about, "How do we escape?"

Kilili took his hand, "Levant, does this not feel like home to you?"

He tightened his grip on her, "Home for me is where you are."

She faced him and felt herself grown warm, she became serious, "Alright, truth is, I'm unsure, but see that tower at the centre? I suggest we head there."

They walked hand in hand down the road, Levant looked up at the starless sky, "So we are on another planet? Is earth out there somewhere?"

"No." Kilili said, eyes taking in the busy citizens around her, "We are on earth as you call it, but another layer of it. This qlipphotic sphere is further down from the emanation."

"I don't understand. I'm not sure I want to." Levant glumly watched the city-wide orgy, "So this is where we'll be dragged to one day?"

"Eventually, it happens to us all. This is home for our kind. But then, I am the End of All Flesh, and you are my Irdu-Lili. I came and I returned once. Who knows, perhaps in time we'll be able to traverse back and forth between the spheres as we wish some day. Only Lillake can tell." Kilili brooded for a bit as they neared the tower, "The Ruin of Akkad is in this sphere somewhere, being fucked over and over endlessly."

"The one who turned you? Want to save her?"

Kilili shook her head sadly, "It's what she wanted, all she ever wanted, like most Ardat-Lili. She was a true whore of Lillake. I, I was always different, be it as a mortal as Ardat-Lili."

"Yes, you are a wonder." They reached the tower, the entrance had an open entrance. The walls were filled with carvings of lewd scenes, some so utterly impossible it made Levant's head ache painfully. They went inside, the room was empty save for a stairwell, "I guess up is where we want to go?"

"Up is where our sphere is, in a simplistic context." They ascended the onyx stairway, every step shaped as a creature in a depraved act.

They reached the top floor, where a single mirror stood at the centre. The sight of electric lights in its frame proved it to be a portal back to their home. Kilili hugged Levant excitedly, "This tower is a way station back to Malkuth, I knew it."

Something flew by and struck the mirror, cracking one side and causing the scene to distort. "We stay in hell together, bitch." Delanoe stumbled in, his form seeming to dissolve and evaporate slowly. Half his face was but formless shadow.

"Delanoe." Kilili shook her head, "I'm so sorry it turned out like this."

"Is he dying?" Levant asked.

"Not exactly, he is losing himself. His mortal mind simply is not compatible here, so it is being stripped away, leaving only the dark, primal side of himself behind. He will be a mindless creature hunting prey to fuck in the wilds or alleys."

Delanoe tried to give a retort, but could not recall the words. Grimacing, he stumbled closer. Bernadette emerged from the doorway, she placed a hand on Delanoe's shoulder and, with a strength only an Ardat-Lili could have, forced Delanoe to his knees, "That's enough brother, it is over, this ends now." Bernadette gave a sad smile to Kilili, "Forgive him Nina, he always was stubborn, I should never have turned him. Go, quickly."

Kilili reached out a hand, "Come with us. I am gathering funds to form an influential coven, I need to gather Ardat-Lili to my side to bring about a new world. You could be part of that."

"I never cared for grandiose ideals Nina, you know this. I just wanted my brother as my lover. Here, I can have that forever." She pulled away her pink collar and tossed it to Kilili, "Off with you now."

Levant grimly stepped through first. Kilili held up the pink collar in salute, then followed after.

8. A Gradual Apocalypse

"So what now? I follow you around, exasperated as you try to change the world? Having seen what you consider home I'm not sure I'm keen on that." Levant said, as they gazed up at the starlit sky from the rooftop of the bookshop.

"Didn't you say home is with wherever I am?" Kilili chided, lounging beside him after a bout of lovemaking under the open night sky.

He gave a shrug, "I suppose so."

"You will understand one day, I know it. Humanity is still evolving, Levant, it has the potential to bring about great wonders. I only wish to ensure that future. Besides," She tickled his side, "What do you mean exasperated? If anything you exasperate me with your backwards modern views."

Laughing, Levant was about to start on her again when the hatch opened, Esther emerged bearing three bottles, a beer for herself, and another two of unspeakable fluids for her immortal friends. "You have no idea how hard I had to work and how many favours I had to pull to get these."

When Kilili and Levant emerged through a changing room mirror in a shopping mall, they found Esther waiting for them back home. Apparently the lilitu had returned, freed Esther from the church basement where she was held, and sent her off after a lengthy speech in broken English that left her more aroused than ever.

As she drew near the embracing couple they saw that, inspired by the lilitu's presence, she had been walking around the city wearing nothing but lingerie. They both spoke at the same time, "Put some clothes on!"/ "Get those clothes off!"

Laughing, Esther handed out the drinks, then sat with them and held up her beer, "To lust, love and friendship."

Together, they raised their bottles in toast, and drank.