Irdu-Lili: Sins of the Succubi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Esther." Kilili greeted, having sensed her long before she entered, "How is business? Plenty of men in you I hope."

Esther was the sole survivor of Kilili's brothel before she burned it down, her mind completely lost to lust thanks to their close relationship. These days she continued on the path by working as an escort as well as starring in several adult films. Her breasts were larger now, to Kilili's dismay she had them filled with silicone. She wore a tight white dress so thin as to reveal her undergarments beneath, "Yes, that ointment you gave me did wonders. I'm also booked for another shoot tomorrow."

Striding over and flicking her hand with preternatural grace, Kilili removed Esther's bra without disturbing her dress, "What have I told you about wearing these? Remove your underwear too."

"There are customers who like me wearing this." Esther complained, but stood and pulled down her thong, handing it over like a schoolgirl caught with contraband. Now her dress left nothing to the imagination.

"These are for mortals enslaved by dignity." Kilili chided, locking the garments away in a draw covered in books, "You have the potential to become Ardat-Lili, Esther, but you must first learn to think and behave as one. Dressing and pumping yourself full of chemicals are for desperate mortals. Are you working later tonight?"

Smiling coyly, Esther pulled a smartphone from her handbag and revealed a flashing screen, "Have several bookings already."

"Bah, websites." Kilili spat, sitting on the table and pulling Esther close, curling her legs about her, "Where is the thrill? Ah you would have loved Rome Esther, walking the streets naked to sell yourself for a few coins. Such depraved times..."

"We live in depraved times still. Walking the streets is dangerous for me Kilili, I am not immortal like you." Esther kissed her, then looked concerned, "I came to check on you, how are you doing?"

"Fine." Kilili said curtly.

Esther bit her lip, "He will return you know, be patient. If not, well, I am always here for you."

Sighing, Kilili pushed her gently to the door, "Thanks. You should go now, the more cock you take the more likely my goddess will take note of you."

"Give him time." Esther said as she made her way to the door, her phone buzzing impatiently, "He will come to understand you as I do. In this age we are raised to see the word apocalypse negatively, he will come to equate it with the phoenix soon enough."

******

Later that night, Kilili found herself seated on top of a lamppost in an empty street, looking up at the night sky.

For a moment, she considered scrapping her plan, of forsaking the destiny bequeathed unto her by the insane goddess she followed. If only to bring him back. But the thought died as quickly as it arose, to forsake it was to forsake her own nature. She could not reject who she was now after so long, even as a mortal she had never really fit in, even as an Ardat-Lili, she knew she was different. She had always lacked the self-destructive spark of her kind, that her mistress Silili had possessed, that Nimeth so indulged in. As such she had spent her entire existence alone.

Until meeting Levant.

But perhaps even then? She thought she had found the cure to her undying loneliness, but he could not accept what she is, perhaps she had been deluding herself all along.

Shaking her head, Kilili vanished into the night.

3.Fading Flame

1703

Clasping the letter, Delanoe excitedly approached the door to his sister's room. There she and Nina were discussing womanly things as they sewed or did whatever women like to indulge in to pass the time.

He could not wait to see their beaming faces when he told them. The letter he held in his hand was an invite by none other than Duke Johann Ernst in Weimar. It seemed news of his growing talent had reached the Germanic states. They would be travelling to his magnificent establishment, and if things played out well, Delanoe would be awarded a position in his court. They could all live in luxury the rest of their days, no longer playing at being aristocrats as they had too since father gambled the fortune away. No more mouldering and crumbling manor, instead they could enjoy the finer things.

"Really, Mademoiselle Nina, you are vulgar at times."

Upon hearing his sister's voice Delanoe paused just outside the door. Curious, he listened to Nina's response, "Amongst my people it is a beautiful thing, what better way to create a closer, more intimate bond? So long as there is no procreation what is the harm exactly?"

"Well, that is, nothing per se..." Bernadette said, flustered, "Save that it is a sin in the eyes of our Lord."

A husky laughter, "Oh I have so many wonderful things to teach and show you and your mother, Bernadette. Like..." Her voice dropped to a whisper.

Unable to hear more, Delanoe knocked and opened the door. Nina leaned away from Bernadette as he strode in. They were both seated on his sister's bed. Bernadette was flushed and could not look her brother in the eye, Nina on the other hand met him with a broad smile, "My love, what brings you so?"

Delanoe felt that dim consternation at the back of his mind again, but when Nina rose and embraced him it washed away like silt in the river, "I have wonderful news!"

******

Present:

Levant staggered back into the city, struggling to stay looking inconspicuous when he felt so weak.

Delanoe had taken his rejection poorly. He had lashed out and nicked his side before Levant could get away, a minor wound that should have healed immediately, but remained. All the women there rose and had tried to restrain him, but somehow he had managed to escape out of that place before he was caught. At once, he had sought the earliest plane back, intent on warning Kilili of the approaching danger.

At first he had felt fine, but as the hours wore on he felt himself grow more and more weak. He thought to feed from one of the cabin hostesses to perk himself up, but to his horror found his member would not respond. For the first time since his turning he felt a complete absence of arousal. When he inspected the nick more closely he found it was glowing, a complex set of delicate symbols had been burnt around the cut. He did not know what happened to an Irdu-Lili who did not feed, but he was certain it was nothing good. His only hope now was to find Kilili and hope she knew some means to save him.

Or at the very least he had to warn her before his demise.

He got into the city under cover of night. His first port of call was the bookshop, but he found it locked and empty. Knowing Kilili could disappear for several weeks at a time, he dared not wait. Instead he went to various known haunts of theirs around the city, hoping to sense her. But of her there was no sign.

His strength was lagging fast. He was just about ready to give up, to fall and curl into a foetal position until whatever manner of death came for him, when his dulled Irdu-Lili senses detected a familiar broken mind. One infused with the depraved due to the extended familiarity with his one time mistress. Summoning his will, Levant struggled down a filthy alley, dragged himself up a metal staircase for use during a fire, and barged his way into the apartment where he sensed her.

Esther was naked on a bed, taking two well built men at the same time, as another held a camera and floated about them. They all paused in their shoot to see the stranger on all fours, gasping as though about to die.

Esther gave a yelp as the two men exited her swiftly and jumped to gather their clothing. The cameraman pointed the tool of his trade straight at Levant as though it could protect him. All three of them threw confused curses at him, wanting to know what the hell is going on.

Esther recognised Levant at once, she ran over and knelt beside him, "Levant? What are you doing here? What's wrong?"

"Kilili." Levant gasped, "Where is Kilili?"

Seeing the seriousness of his current state, Esther rose and put her hands on her hips, "Sorry boys, we are gonna have to reschedule." When they began to complain Esther snarled, "Or I could cancel completely? Good luck selling a half finished shoot without the money shot." With that the crew sullenly agreed.

Esther quickly put on a shirt that barely covered her breasts, a thong and high heels before helping Levant up and guiding him out. "You're...going out just wearing that?" Levant gasped breathlessly.

Tutting, Esther rolled her eyes, "You and Kilili can debate what I can or cannot wear later. Come on." From her handbag, Esther produced a vial and crushed it in her hand, sending a sweet scent into the air.

******

From a dark corner of the book store, Kilili emerged, concerned. She had given that vial of herbs and pheromones to Esther to use in the event of an emergency.

When she saw the scene before her, she knew it had been well used. One of the tables used to promote books had been cleared, on it lay Levant, completely unconscious. Esther was beside him, mascara running, "Kilili, I can't make him wake up, what's wrong with him?"

Rushing over, Kilili looked over Levant, a tumult of emotions roiling inside her. "Something is sealing his lust." She ripped open his shirt, revealing the glowing symbols around his wound. She cursed, "What manner of wretch did this to him? How did you find him Esther?"

"He found me. He was muttering something about warning you, before he lost consciousness. Will he die?"

"Worse, he will fade into nothingness. Without lust we are but shadow." Kilili ran down stairs to a hidden section of her book store, a place where she collected tomes on the supernatural as well as items best sealed from the world. She opened a cabinet, searched frantically, and pulled out a jar. She opened it, the scent setting her senses alight already. She dipped her finger and allowed a drop of the rare liquid to fall upon her tongue. She quickly put the jar back lest she drop it.

She gasped as her Ardat-Lili body went into overdrive. Her mouth filled with saliva, her breasts ached, eyes dilated, holes twitched. She waited for her thighs to grow warm and wet from the copious amount of nectar her vulva now generated. Her mind was a whirl of desire, but she fought to maintain control as she sped back up to Levant's side. She slipped her fingers into her navel, moaning at the feeble reprieve the act gave. Once her fingers were slick with her juices, she began trailing symbols with it around Levant's torso, muttering a string of dark syllables as she did so.

Esther watched, transfixed, "What are you doing?" She closed her mouth at Kilili's hushing sound.

It was becoming hard to concentrate, she was fighting her own body as well as trying to heal Levant's. But she managed to do it. With a wailing crescendo she trailed her fluids over the glowing symbols, at once they fizzled out and disappeared, the wound closing and healing instantly. With a sigh of relief, Kilili pressed her forehead to his stomach, "It is done. He will be alright."

She looked over at Esther, "It will be a little while before he wakes. When he does, he will be very, very hungry. Get naked and stay here for when he rises."

"Where are you going?" Esther asked when Kilili went for the door, "Levant said he needed to warn you, you could be danger."

"I had to set my lust ablaze to save him." Kilili said over her shoulder, "I'm going to go out and fuck like crazy until I've drank enough semen to rebalance myself. Watch over him Esther, use another vial if trouble comes."

******

Delano grinned from the rooftop as he watched the evil whore emerge from her dreary little bookshop, then flit into darkness, on the prowl.

"Is that her, master?" Dora said quietly as she fingered herself in the darkness.

"Indeed it is, my salope."

It had worked better than expected. Levant had led him straight to her in a matter of hours. Now he need only unleash his greatest weapon upon the remorseless slut, and watch as she dies and dies and dies.

4. When Lusts Collide

1703

Delanoe kept his hood up as he ran through the storm. The feeling of elation had not left him since his return from Weimar. He had been met with resounding approval in the Duke's court and had been offered the position of Court Musician. He needed now only to tell his family and get them to start packing their things. He only wished he could have taken them for his initial visit, but he did not want to press his luck on the Duke's charity. Nina was kind enough to remain and keep them company, stating her frail condition would not allow for a substantial journey anyway. Delanoe hoped she had recovered enough for one now.

He ran through the untended gardens to find the manor door locked. Surprised, he fumbled for his key and allowed himself in. He called for Nina, his mother and sister, but only his own echoing voice came back in reply. Reasoning they had gone out to some event or other, Delanoe tended to himself, cooking his own meal, lighting a fire and waiting for their return. He relaxed with a book in the armchair by the fire until weariness finally overcame him and he drifted in slumber.

At first he did not know what had awoken him, only that he had not stirred of his own volition. It was dark and rain still lashed at the window, the fire dying down to embers. Only as he began to focus did he make out the bestial grunts echoing down the hallway. Delanoe shook his head as he rose, it was not the first time some critter had found its way in to the crumbling estate. He took the poker by the fireplace and made his way down, allowing time for his eyes to adjust to the gloom.

He made out candlelight emanating from the kitchen, from which the grunts came. Now fearing that thieves has broken in Delanoe approached the doorway, poker raised and poised to strike if need be. Thinking to use the darkness and surprise to his advantage, he rounded into the kitchen in the hopes they would take flight at the sight of him.

It was not thieves.

His mother was bent over the table, looming over her was a monstrous creature easily twice Delanoe's size, resembling the lupin creatures of folklore. Upon seeing him the monster gave a fang-filled smile, not ceasing its thrusting. Delanoe's mother also gave a smile, "Delano! You're back, give me a moment to finish with Weiẞ and I'll fix you up a fine meal."

Delanoe staggered back in horror, "Mother, why are you mating with that...that thing?"

"Don't be rude, Del. Nina introduced us, I had been so lonely. Now I am the alpha female of his pack. I have so many lovely friends now." She gave a low moan as Weiẞ sped up his thrusting, her body moving in rhythm to his enormous frame.

"Nina did this?" Delanoe felt his stomach knot as the suppressed caution he had felt toward Nina bloomed, "Oh no, Bernadette!" He grabbed a candle and ran upstairs, tripping and stumbling as he called his sister's name.

He burst into her room to behold an equally nightmarish sight. Bernadette was upon her bed, swarmed by small, imp-like creatures who competed to insert their members into her. Bernadette was working herself obligingly, moving her head and hips as well as her hands to pleasure as many of them as possible.

Screaming in fear and rage, Delanoe advanced, poker swinging. The creatures gibbered in fear and, with a flap of their leathery wings, retreated under the bed, to the ceiling, where ever they could escape Delanoe's wrath. Only when he heard Bernadette's soothing words did he calm, "It's alright brother, they mean no harm. Far from it."

"No harm? The servants of Shaitan are using you and mother like prostitutes and you say they mean no harm?"

"Oh silly brother of mine." Bernadette laughed, "Weiẞ and mama are lovers. These are our new house servants, Nina brought them saying it was wrong for me to sully my hands so with mediocre chores. She has been so wonderful to us brother. They do all the work and all they ask in return is the use of my body each night, a payment I find not wholly unenjoyable."

Delano shook his head, "No, no, my sweet innocent sister no. It's your soul they want, not your body." He felt a new, vengeful rage infuse him, "Nina, where is Nina?"

Bernadette looked out the window, the wind and rain hammering against it still, "She is in the garden. She said a night like this was too lovely to waste indoors."

She had barely finished speaking before Delanoe ran downstairs and out into the storm, murder in mind.

******

Present:

Esther gazed at the mirror, looking over her nakedness.

Behind her Levant lay on the bed, still dead to the world, or at least this one. Whilst she waited she pondered. According to Kilili, the realm of her kind could sometimes use mirrors as portals. She had watched, terrified, as Kilili had stepped through this very mirror herself, only to emerge later to send rival Ardat-Lili Nimeth to their home realm.

"Can you hear me Lillake?" she whispered, pressing her body against the cold glass, "Can you see me? Take me, make me yours as you did Kilili and Nimeth." Levant thought her a broken thing, mad due to Kilili's presence. But he was wrong, it had been her choice, always her choice. For there is sanctuary in lust, sanctuary from memories that clasped her mind like barbed wire. Kilili had given her that, Lillake had given her that. For doing so she would forever be theirs.

A moan came from behind, Esther spun and was at Levant's side in an instant, "Levant, are you alright?" She watched as his form began to turn into featureless black. Thinking he was dissipating to nothingness as Kilili had feared, she felt tears begin to well. Where would Kilili be without her anchor?

A smoky black talon clasped her breast, Esther gasped at the tingling pleasure the touch brought and wiped away tears to see a featureless dark head regarding her with predatory hunger.

******

Kilili entered the impressive skyscraper, tugging uncomfortably at her business attire.

The man at the reception desk buzzed the CEO to grant her entry to the top floor, gawking at her cleavage the entire time. Kilili played along with him as he made the call, flirting as she had done for centuries, but her mind was still on Levant. After nearly a week he still lay unconscious, Kilili had begun to worry, perhaps the goddess was getting ready to claim him, or perhaps he would fizzle out entirely. She only wished she knew who had done this to him, that she could make them suffer as only one who had walked the blood-soaked path of history knew how.

But she did not want to halt her plans, lest that irked Lillake further. Instead Kilili and Esther took turns watching over him, both aware that he would be voracious when he awoke.

If he awoke, Kilili thought, and felt her heart skip in fear.

Permission was granted, Kilili went to the elevator, her skirt too tight. She had wanted to dispose of the clothing and enter the place as Ardat-Lili, riding the shadows naked to the office. But precautions were necessary. She did not know this billionaire, who had recently moved into the city and taken the once empty skyscraper for his own. There were those few who are immune to the wiles of her kind, their minds too closed and repressed to experience the joys she can bring...and horrors. If this was one of those then best she get kicked out than found out.

The elevator doors opened, the dull tune ceasing its jingle from the speakers. With the clopping of high heels echoing she stepped into an unexpectedly empty room. Empty save for an unoccupied desk at one side.

Frowning, she spoke, "Mister Hargreaves, are you there?" No answer.

A phone rang, startling her. Seeing the phone at the desk she made her way over cautiously and picked it up, "What game is this? Your answer had better be satisfactory or I'm leaving, there are others who will invest."