Ireland Fun (Naked Hubby)

Story Info
Ireland is a Truly Magical Place!
8.8k words
4.63
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ireland Is a Truly Magical Place.

We were on our second vacation to the Emerald Isle with a life long friend of ours, she goes pretty much every year, and we joined her two years ago and fell in love with the magic of it. The first trip we did a lot of touristy stuff, castles, churches, etc. This time we all agreed to see more of the local sights, parks, beaches, pubs.

Fast forward a few days into our trip where we have made it to the splendid town of Killarney. We had seen a lot of country side and were looking forward to settling in for a couple days of hiking and visiting the local area. The four of us, my wife Desy, our Friend Mary Ann and her friend (and now ours) Melanie, had become quite comfortable together and from jokes to conversations, nothing was really off limits.

Having 3 sexy and sexual women around you at all times is fun but yet can be quite daunting. I know that most of their sexual conversations were contrived to make me as embarrassed as possible, but in a fun way. From periods, to favorite sexual acts/positions, to who thinks they give the best blowjobs, the banter pretty much guaranteed that I stayed aroused at all times.

This did not go unnoticed by my female companions and was frequently pointed out throughout our travels as it was quite warm and balmy and our attire consisted on mostly loose shorts and tops, I even decided forego underwear, but was kind of regretting that decision now as the flimsy material of my jogging shorts did nothing to contain my erection.

I was occasionally asked if I needed to stop and adjust my shorts, or if I needed to take care of any stiffness from driving, even going so far as to offer to either participate or watch the stress relief.

My wife usually put the kybosh on that saying. "Sorry ladies, he's all mine!"

It was all in good fun and we all enjoyed the sexy banter. We finally arrived at our hotel in mid afternoon. We agreed we would check in, dump our bags in the rooms and meet back at the bar to decide what to do for the afternoon.

Being a gentleman, I agreed to unload the bags while the girls secured rooms, I was actually hoping to allow my hard-on to subside a little before venturing into public. I'm pretty sure my wife knew this, as she made sure to provide me a few caresses before heading to the hotel.

I grabbed one of the luggage dollies and loaded everything up and headed inside to join the girls, my perpetually stiff member leading the way. Fortunately the lobby was mostly empty and the few guest there were not paying us any attention. By the time I made it to the reception desk, the rooms had been sorted out and the girls directed me to the elevator. We had adjoining rooms on the 3rd floor, Mary Ann and Melanie would share a room and my wife and I had a room.

The elevator finally showed up and it was barely able to hold the luggage dolly and the four of us. I pulled the luggage in first and the girls followed in behind me.

Mary Ann was closest to me and when she turned around her hip grazed my hard cock and she burst out laughing saying, "Watch where you put that thing Bill, you'll stab someone!"

As she was saying this, she backed up into me wiggling her hips to nestle my erection between her butt cheeks.

Desy and Melanie joined in giggling and telling me to behave.

Fortunately it was a short elevator ride. As horned up as I was a few more wiggles of her ass and I would have made quite a mess in my shorts.

We finally made it to our room and I was able to relax a little. I opened our suitcase and was pulling out a pair of jeans when my wife asked what I was doing. I told her I was going to put on something a little more comfortable for me.

"Oh no you won't, we are all having way too much fun, and I know for a fact you like it too, especially with everyone able to see this sticking out!"

To emphasize her point she reached inside the leg of my short and grabbed hold of my turgid member.

"Careful!" I warned her, "It may go off without warning."

"Are you really that close?" she asked.

"Come on." I said, "I just endured a two hour drive with you guys talking about blowjobs and swallowing and which positions make you guys come the most or hardest? Hell yeah I'm about to blow!"

"I guess I can see your point, I'm a bit on edge myself, but I can hide it better." she teased.

"Well, go take a cold shower, but no diddling! I'm going to head to the bar and get some wine. Get dressed in the exact same clothes and meet me there. Don't take too long!"

With a peck on the cheek and squeeze of my cock she was out the door.

The shower felt great, and while cooling off my body, did nothing to cool my brain or the thoughts running through it. Standing under the cold spray for as long as I could, I finally stepped out of the shower and dried off. Walking to the bedroom area, it became evident, that had I even wanted to put on something different, my wife made sure I couldn't.

She had locked the suitcase up and the only thing out side of it were my shorts, a clean button down shirt and my shoes. Putting these on, I felt a small tingle in my groin, wondering what we will get up to this afternoon. Grabbing my key card, I pull the door shut behind me and head to the bar to meet the others.

It's not hard to find them, 3 beautiful women laughing and having a good time, several wine flights set out in front of them, they are well on their way to mild inebriation. They are sat in a round booth in the corner and call me over loudly (and lewdly) to join them.

When I approach, Desy hops out and has me slide in so I am wedged between her and Melanie. The waiter stops by and I join the girls in their wine drinking. The conversation flows freely, much like in the car, only a little more muted. I am not sure if it is accidental or intentional, but Melanie's hot legs are brushing up against mine while at the same time, my minx of a wife is slowly and lightly running a finger nail along my bare thighs.

Cold shower be damned, I am once again fully erect and not suitable for the general public. Desy gets a little braver and slide a finger inside the leg of my shorts and lights scratches my scrotum with her nail. I jump a little and my eyes grow wide. This didn't go unnoticed by Mary Ann sitting across from us, and she blurts out,

"Desy, what the hell are you doing over there? Bill almost spit out his wine!"

"Oh nothing." She says.

"Bullshit, you're playing with his dick!" she almost yells.

I am completely red at this point and ready to climb under the table cloth.

"All hands above the table!" Mary Ann orders like a school marm.

We are all giggling and having a good time, but decide we should get out and do something instead of sit at the bar, we can come back and do that later.

There is a forest preserve beside the hotel with lots of walking trails and beautiful scenery, so we decide to take advantage of the warm weather and go checkout the trails.

We all slide out of the booth and it is obvious to anyone that should care to look that I am very aroused with an obvious tent in my shorts.

Fortunately the bar is mostly empty and the few patrons are involved in their own conversations. The girls decide to stop by the front desk and ask which trails are best, most scenic, etc. While no one else seemed to pay much attention, the cute Irish girl behind the counter picked up on my predicament immediately looking first to my crotch, then to my eyes and then back to my crotch with a nice smile.

The girls also picked up on her movements and burst out laughing when they realized my condition. This all worked against me, ensuring I remained hard as a rock.

Giggling like school girls the four of them talked about walking trails vs hiking paths, all the while having me stand just far enough away from the counter to ensure anyone who wanted to look, got an eyeful.

At one point I heard the receptionist tell the girls that a certain trail was quite isolated and very few people ever took it.

She circled it on a map and gave it to Mary Ann, with the statement, "You might have some fun with your laddie there." In a beautiful Irish barouche.

With a squeal of delight Mary Ann and Melanie grabbed my hands and we all headed out the door. The sun was warm and the air was clean and fresh. The trail led along the lake and was quite breathtaking. My mind was able to focus on other things, and before I knew it I no was no longer pointing the way with my hard-on.

The girls had picked up some bottled water and stuffed them in a backpack and we headed out to the recommended trail. She was right, there were a few other hikers on the trail and we soon came upon the fork that the receptionist said was less travelled. We turned down that leg of the path and settled into a nice pace.

Talk was light and we were all enjoying the scenery and each others company. We had not seen another person on this path for over 15 minutes and after another 5 minutes Mary Ann suddenly and said.

"I have to pee!"

"So do I" Desy and Melanie chimed in together.

With no facilities nearby it looked as if the trees were our only option.

I told them, "The left is the ladies room, The right is the men's." And we all headed into the brush.

I could hear giggling and chattering, but could not make out what they were saying. I was still going when they came out of the woods and started with cat calls and comments;

"Don't shake it too much."

"Stop playing with it."

Then. "Ooh wait, I want to see him play with it!"

I am not sure who said what, but it was kind of exciting and my cock was trying to respond despite my best efforts to talk it down.

Once I had zipped up and was walking back to the trail, the women all had an ornery smirk on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Desy says.

"I wouldn't call it nothing." Melanie adds.

Consciously, I look down to make sure I was zipped up and covered, which I was, so I'm not sure what they are on about.

Mary Ann breaks the silence, "So Bill, I hear you have an exhibitionist streak, and love to walk around naked?"

I glance to Desy, and she just sticks her tongue out and says. "Well it's true."

Mary Ann then asks, "Is it true?"

I'm not going to lie, besides I'm curious to see where this will go, and with a single glance below my waist they would see that my lie detector was in full "honesty" mode.

"Yes, it is true, but it's only around the house and the occasional outing with Desy."

Then Desy pipes up.

"I already told them about some of your fantasies Bill, so no sense hiding it. You know that you have always wanted to be naked in front of lot's of people, maybe even do other things in front of them..."

"Ooh, like what? Melanie asks.

"Full confession time Bill." Desy says, "We're all friends here and we know more about each others sex lives than you'd imagine, so it's your time to share."

Hesitantly, I agree and begin.

"I have always enjoyed being naked, and naked with an erection adds a certain amount of excitement and potential for humiliation if caught.

You witnessed that earlier in the car and in the hotel, the more I'm aware of my predicament, the harder I get."

I had been standing there subconsciously covering myself, when Desy says "Hands at your sides Bill."

Slowly I move my hands and it is painfully obvious, that I am very erect.

The girls are staring at the bulge in my shorts and smiling.

"Continue your story Bill."

"As I was saying, I get wildly turned on when I think people may see me, but instead of running away I want them to see and possibly even catch me. In many of my fantasies I will be paraded around in front of the friends of whomever caught me and eventually forced to masturbate and cum."

"Ok, I'm turned on" Mary Ann states. "Has that ever happened?"

"Only in front of Desy or complete strangers, but yes, I have been naked in several public places and jacked off until I came."

"That's not all he does." Desy throws out, it's quite obvious that she is loving this and wants me to share all my dirty little details.

"What else to you do Bill?" Melanie asks.

I can feel the heat radiating off of my skin and I know I am sunburn flushed.

In almost a whisper I say, "I eat my cum."

I heard a couple gasps and, "What?"

"Louder Bill."

"Ok, ok, after I cum, I catch it in my hand and lick it up." I answer.

"This I have got to see." from Melanie.

"How are you feeling now?" Mary Ann asks me.

"Aroused, terrified, excited, scared, nervous." I tell them.

"How does it usually start?" Melanie asks.

Desy is usually the instigator so she tells them. "Well, usually it starts with us out somewhere fairly secluded and I simply look at Bill and say 'Strip' if I want him completely naked or 'Drop'em' if I just want him to lose his shorts."

As she said this she looked directly at me. I hesitated a moment, so she added, "If he doesn't take his clothes off right away, I usually remind him that it may be a long time for the next opportunity, so that usually gets him moving. With work and all, the situations don't happen as often as he would like."

"This place is pretty secluded." Melanie comments.

"So, what's it going to be Bill, you going to live out your fantasy with 3 beautiful women, or are you going to let this opportunity slip away?" Desy asks.

"Strip!" I hear from Mary Ann.

"Strip!" Melanie adds.

Looking to Desy, she also says. "Strip!"

With shaking hands and butterflies in my stomach, I reach down to unbutton my shorts. Three sets of eyes are glued to my hands as they set to their task. Once unbuttoned, I reach for the zipper. A sudden thought comes to my head and I turn my back to them.

"Hey!" they all shout.

I lower the zipper and let my shorts fall to my ankles. The cool fresh air wafts across my hard cock and balls and feels wonderful. I spread my legs a little and bend over at the waist to step out of the shorts and pick them up. I know my low hanging balls can be seen from behind and they don't miss the chance to point it out.

"Look at his nuts."

"They're shaved."

"They're full!" my wife adds.

Once I have stood back up, my wife says, "Ok enough teasing, turn around Bill."

Slowly and deliberately I turn around, my shirt tail is partially obstructing the base of my cock, but there is no hiding the blatantly lewd protrusion from my groin.

"Oh my."

"Wow!"

"Nice!" Are just some of the comments, all of them said excited and passionately.

"Shirt too Bill." Desy snaps me out of my reverie.

I unbutton and pull my shirt off handing it and my shorts to her, she stuffs them in the backpack and slips it over her shoulder.

"What do we do now?" asks Melanie.

"We walk." replies Desy.

I start to walk and notice the girls are still standing in the spot where I got naked. I turn to see what they are waiting for and Mary Ann says.

"We just wanted to watch your ass as you walked away."

I continue along the trail and as I am walking I can hear cameras clicking away no doubt capturing my nakedness for their vacation memories. After watching my backside for a while Mary Ann and Melanie pick up their pace to catch up to me. Each of them takes an arm and while we are still walking they are steadily staring at my rock hard member. Occasionally my erection begins to flag, but it is quickly brought back to full hardness when one of them comments about it or runs a hand across my chest tweaking a nipple or puts a hand on my ass. That brings me back full erection immediately.

Arm in arm in arm we walk for a bit when we come to a clearing off the trail that has a flower garden and a couple benches.

"Let's stop here for a bit." they say.

Walking into the garden, Melanie says, "Hey, let's take some nature photos with our statue!"

Great idea!" the others chime in.

"Bill, sit on that bench."

The bench they are pointing to is surrounded by flowers and quite scenic on it's own. Sitting down on the bench, the cameras are whirring away. They move me into different poses for their enjoyment, laughing about the silly playboy quotes we've heard over the years. The sun is out and it feels great on my naked flesh. I spread out, lean my head back and just bask in the warmth.

"Touch yourself." Someone says.

Opening my eyes I see three women looking at me both appreciatively and expectantly. I pull both my hands off the back of the bench and move them to my chest. My nipples are extremely sensitive and as I graze them my cock bounces. They notice the reaction and I am directed to play with my nipples some more.

Taking each between a thumb and forefinger, I pinch and pull them twisting them between my fingers. It's as if there is a direct line between my nipples and my cock, it is steady bobbing as I pinch and pull.

Slowly, I move my right hand down to my waist and slowly encircle my erection. I am incredibly aroused and could probably cum quickly if I wanted, but I am thoroughly enjoying being naked and showing off, so I just loosely glide my hand up and down the shaft.

I'm gently stroking away and pulling on my left nipple, and the oooohs and ahhhs, from the girls have me really horned up. Taking my left hand off my nipple, I drop it to my lap and cradle my balls, they are quite heavy and full from my arousal and I lift them up and them let them fall. The cameras are still clicking away, and I'm sure they are getting some pretty lewd shots that definitely won't go in any tabletop scrapbooks!

I'm caught up in my exhibitionism when Desy snaps me out of my daze saying, "Don't make a mess Bill."

"Why not?" asks Mary Ann.

"Yeah, why not? From Melanie, then she meekly adds. "I've never seen a man shoot off."

"Really?!" from both Desy and Mary Ann.

Then Desy reveals, "Bill does it for me all the time, sometimes I'm not in the mood, but I won't deny him an orgasm, so I just watch."

"Please, let him do it, I want to watch." Melanie pleads.

"Me too!" from Mary Ann.

"Well Bill, you heard the ladies, let it fly!" Desy tells me.

The eroticism of the moment and the past hour has me more than ready so I tighten my grip on my cock and begin to stroke in earnest. I continue to massage my testicles, occasionally reaching down to push on my taint and work my prostate. I am extremely close to losing it when Desy pipes up.

"Let's get real artsy Bill, get up and go stand in the middle of the flowers, and then shoot your spunk all over them."

"Great idea!" someone adds.

Letting go and standing up, my erection continues to bob on it's own. Walking to the middle of the flower garden, I find a place where there are flowers of all colors, with some of them coming to right under my low hanging balls, lightly tickling them as I step over the flowers.

"Perfect" Desy says, "Now let's see the money shot!"

"Get your cameras ready, because I'm very close." I warn them.

Grabbing tight again, I begin to stroke with one goal in mind. To cum hard and shoot as far as I can.

I feel the sensation tingling in my nuts as they pull up tight to my body, then I can feel the fluid traveling through the shaft until the moment is there. Arching my back and letting out a groan, the first volley races out of my blood engorged head, arcing through the air and landing 4-5 feet away on several different flower species with an audible thud.

A second blast quickly follows, then a third, fourth and fifth, all following similar arcs. Eventually the rest is more of a dribble over my hand, but still with plenty of volume.

I'm standing in the flowers, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. My erection has faded and the last few drops of cum drip down towards my feet. The girls had all moved closer to get close-up shots and different angles.