Ireland Fun (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen" Melanie exclaims, "Thank you so much for sharing that with us Desy."

"I'd say my pleasure, but the pleasure was obviously all Bill's." Desy jokes.

Mary Ann adds "I could watch that all day."

I am standing there with a hand covered in spunk, and my once proud member is dangling between my legs. I'm still coming down from the high of my orgasm when Desy says.

"Since you have bared your soul this much Bill, show them how this usually ends."

I know what Desy is asking, one of the fun rules we have around the house is that I can jerk off whenever I want, however, it must always be in her presence, and I must always catch and eat my cum or lick it up from whatever body part sshe decides to reveal to me. It took a while to get used to doing that, but now I pretty much look forward to it.

Lifting my come covered hand, I show them the strings that have draped over my fingers. I slip one of my cum covered fingers into my mouth and slurp the spunk from it.

"Oh my gosh, that is so sexy."

I do that with the rest of my fingers and the back of my hand until it is clean. Smacking my lips for effect.

There is a drop dangling from the head of my penis, so I reach down scoop it up and suck it off my fingers. Desy is looking at me with pride, while Mary Ann and Melanie have what I can only describe as lustful looks on their faces.

I am about to step out of the flowers so we can resume our walk, when we hear voices up the trail.

"Oh shit" someone mumbles.

Looking around, there is no place for me to run or hide. Mary Ann pipes up and says, "Bill, just stand there and pretend you are a statue."

"That won't work!" I try to reply, but they have already moved away from me.

About that time a group of four older women looking to be in their 60s enter the garden. I try and freeze in my best "David" pose hoping for the best.

They all ooh and aah over the flowers. Suddenly, one of them lets out a little gasp. The others turn to see what's going on there are more collective gasps. They have spotted me and are all converging on the flower bed I am standing in the middle of.

"My god, he's real" One of them exclaims.

The others lean in a little closer to inspect, fortunately, I am deep enough into the flowers that they most likely won't venture close enough to touch, but they are certainly close enough to see everything I have on display.

Desy, Mary Ann and Melanie have moved into my line of sight and are doing everything they can to keep from bursting out laughing. Shaking their tits, humping their hips, doing everything in their power to break my concentration.

Another woman states, "He must be one of the living statues like we see downtown."

"Well I've never seen one this nice looking downtown!"

There are other comments that they all giggle about, "Ever seen one of those Susan?"

"Of course I have, I have children you know!"

"Yeah, but you always said you only did it in the dark." Another chides.

"I like how he's shaved, Sam would never to do that for me."

"It's nice and warm, notice how low his balls are hanging, I wish I could touch him." Someone adds.

Then another, "You always were a tramp."

"Like you would pass up a chance to touch a pecker Sally!"

The women are trying to get me to talk, "Hey mister, why are you naked in the garden?"

"Where are you from?"

They lob a couple other benign questions at me, but I ignore them and continue to stare at the girls, who are still trying not to laugh out loud.

One of the 4 women turns to the my group and asks, "Does he move at all?"

Mary Ann pipes up and says, "He changed positions just before you walked up, but he's been pretty still most of the time."

I am maintaining my pose pretty well, but all this banter has me getting a little chubby, Desy picks up on this right away. The women all turn back to me, and when I look to Desy I see that she has unbuttoned her top and is flashing me her tits.

Suddenly, Mary Ann and Melanie follow suit and I am now looking at 3 beautiful pairs of breasts with nipples of different sizes and colors.

They are holding them in their hands and shaking them at me. That does it, my penis betrays me and begins to harden.

This fact is quickly noticed by one of the women and she shouts, "Oh my, He's growing!"

There is nothing I can think of that will change it's course, so within a few seconds I am fully engorged.

"Come look ladies, he's got a stiffy."

One of them says to Desy and the girls. They had just gotten their shirts back in place when called, and they walk over adding to my audience. I now have 7 women staring and discussing the finer points of my erection.

"So nice."

"Nice and Big!"

"I love his shaved balls."

"That bell end is big and purple and he's circumsized, you don't see that much around here. Boy, what I'd love to do with that!"

They continue to talk about me to each other, and all the attention has assured that I will not go soft anytime soon. After about 10 minutes or so, one of the older women says that they had better get going or they will miss their afternoon tea party.

"Spoilsport." the more bold of the 4 says to her.

"I'd like nothing more than to stay and stare at a hard prick, but as much as we paid for the tea, I don't want to miss it."

Grudgingly, they all turn to leave, one of them calling back to me "Thanks for the splendid scenery."

I can hear them giggling on their way down the path. When I feel they are out of sight, I relax and shake out my arms and legs.

This obviously reverberates to my crotch, and someone says, "Oooh, shake it big boy!"

"Funny!" I reply, "That was scary."

"Oh whatever Bill!" from Desy "You just lived out a fantasy, you got hard for a bunch of strangers. The only thing that would have made it better for you is if you could have wanked for them."

"Ok guilty, but I was afraid they would freak out and I was going to get arrested."

Climbing down out of the flowers, we decide to continue our walk since it is still nice and warm out. I however, had to remain naked.

We walked another couple of kilometers, with much the same activities, comments about my erection, occasional stops for "wildlife" photos, me in a tree, me upside down in a tree, me in a stream, the one constant is that I am fully hard in all of them.

If I even begin to droop, the conversation is steered right back to my being naked and that is enough to raise me back up. I honestly can't wait to see how the pictures turn out, and I can only hope that Melanie and Mary Ann will use them for their own masturbatory fun. That thought alone cause me to bounce a little.

We are climbing up a slight hill when we hear a radio/walkie talkie of some sort. I had already been off the trail relieving myself. Knowing this was most likely some form of security, I duck further back into the bushes and duck down behind some tall grass.

Sure enough, a woman in a park ranger uniform comes round the corner. As she sees Desy and the girls, she stops to talk to them.

"You guys been out here long?" she asks.

Desy says that they have been slowly walking the trails for about 2 hours.

The ranger says, "We have reports of a naked man walking around, have you ladies seen anything like that?"

"No, we haven't been that lucky" Mary Ann answers her.

"Well, we are pretty liberal, but it seems he was not only naked, but he was lewdly displaying an erection." The ranger adds.

"Now I really want to find him!" Mary Ann exclaims.

"Well, I am going to continue my search, if you see anything please call the rangers office." and hands them a card.

I stay put behind the grass, and after about 3 minutes, Desy loudly whispers. "Bill?"

"Back here." I call out. "Bring me my clothes"

Desy walks to my voice and hands me my shorts and shirt then joins the girls on the path. I dress quickly and join them.

"Wow, that was close." Melanie says.

"Too close" I say to them. "Enough excitement for today, I need a drink!" I add.

"I need some alone time or a cold shower!" Mary Ann states.

Heading back towards the hotel doesn't really provide any relief to me. While the close call with the ranger made me go soft, the replaying of the days events had me tenting my shorts once again. The girls were relentless, replaying in vivid detail me jerking off for them, spraying the flowers with my spunk and even asking Desy for a repeat performance to include me licking up my own cum?"

"I'm sure that can be arranged."

Plus remembering the ladies admiring the live statue with the "stiffy" ensured that I maintained a "stiffy" the entire walk to the hotel.

Entering the lobby the hotel seemed quite busy with the afternoon guests checking in, so when we entered the hotel Desy and girls made sure to walk close to me to help me hide my condition.

Making our way to the elevator, we quickly hop in and press the button to our floor.

Giggling, Mary Ann asks. "Did you see who was at the counter?"

"No." we say collectively.

"The four women from the garden." she says, "Don't worry Bill, they probably won't recognize you with clothes on!" she laughs.

The elevator lands at our floor and we head to our rooms. Once we get to our room, Desy turns to me.

"Ok, just like when you are home, no clothes in this room either."

About that time I hear a knock on the door joining our room with Mary Ann and Melanie's.

"Go open the door for them." she directs.

Undoing the latch, I open the heavy door and there stands Mary Ann and Melanie.

"I told you she'd do it!" Mary Ann tells Melanie, "Bill is not allowed to wear clothes at home, so this is just like home now."

"How do you know this?" Melanie asks.

"Desy and I share EVERYTHING" she replies while looking right at me.

"I pretty much know all your secrets Bill. And I learned a few more today!"

"Oh Great" I reply.

I don't know what "everything" means, but hopefully Desy has kept something things secret, (we (or I) have done down some pretty deviant rabbit holes) although I truly doubt it, having overheard some of the intimate conversation Mary Ann has shared with Desy.

"Can we leave this door open all the time?" Melanie asks, "I just love seeing Bill this way."

"I will need some alone time with my husband, but for now it's a yes."

"Yay!" Melanie exclaims.

We agree to get dressed and head down to the bar in a few minutes, I tell them I am going to shower and head to the bathroom. I hear Mary Ann thank Desy for being so open with them and sharing everything.

"Nonsense, I've been trying to find a way for Bill to live out some of his fantasies, and this just happened to be a perfect opportunity. I don't want to be seen naked, but it turns me on seeing Bill naked, hard, and in embarrassing situations. Getting him to jack off for me is just the icing on the cake, literally!" She says with a wink.

Shortly we are all dressed and ready to head to the bar, as will be the norm on this trip, I am wearing a button down shirt, loose fitting shorts and no underwear. Luckily our corner booth from earlier is open. The ladies have me climb in first and crowd in on either side of me.

It's an elegant older bar with a smoky pub feel to it. We order drinks from the waitress and talk about life in general. Occasionally, someone will inadvertently bring the earlier events and I blush a deep crimson.

"Why do you blush so bad if you enjoy it so much Bill?" Melanie asks me.

"I guess it the embarrassment of it all, these are things that are supposed to be taboo, you are barely supposed to do in your home let alone in public. We are taught at a young age to hide our bodies, so I guess there is some deep seated Freudian things going on, but I just love the feeling of being naked. As Desy said, she doesn't like being naked in public or outdoors herself, but she sure has a lot of fun helping me live out my fantasies."

Pulling out her tablet, Mary Ann says that she was able to download her photos. All of us Scrunch in closer as Mary Ann opens the photo app. The first few pictures are of some scenery, flowers, plants and such, but then all of a sudden, there on the screen is a picture of my naked ass as I am walking away from them.

"Ooh." and "Hehe." And a few giggles later, the pictures begin to unfold and tell the story of the days events. Good thing for digital cameras or she would have gone broke on film. There must be at least 20 of my ass alone from different angles and close ups.

Then suddenly on the screen, there is a hard prick, I didn't realize it, but when Mary Ann and Melanie walked up beside me, Mary Ann continued to take pictures.

There in vivid detail on a 10 inch screen is my turgid purple headed monster. A few more looking down my chest highlighting the fact that I am completely naked except for my shoes.

The pictures then transition to the garden, where I was put on further display. Looking at these pictures and reliving the events has me completely hard again. This fact is immediately picked up by Desy who has been steadily running her hands across my crotch and rubbing my erection.

With little seen movement, she finds my zipper and pulls it down, reaching in and fishing out hard cock. I sneak a sideways glance at her and she just gives me a sexy wink.

The table we are at has a long tablecloth, so there is no chance that anyone outside of our table will notice, but I still feel extremely exposed. The photos progress to where I am sitting on the bench and playing with myself. And it doesn't get past me that the girls are all squirming in their seats as the pictures scroll across the screen. I have no doubt they are as turned on as I am.

The next photo, shows me standing in the middle of the flowers, and I definitely have my "O" face on. As she scrolls to the next photo, she captured a perfect shot of my cum flying out the end of my cock and arcing over the flowers.

Desy is steadily but likely stroking me, but when she sees this picture she grabs me a little harder and shivers just a bit.

She leans in and whispers in my ear, "I just came."

This comment causes my cock to throb in her hand and she gives it another squeeze. The movement was not as subtle as we thought, when Melanie suddenly asks. "What are you two doing over there?"

Mary Ann then pulls the tablecloth back a bit uncovering my exposed member with Desy's hand wrapped around it.

"Holy crap you two, you're going to get us kicked out of the hotel!" Mary Ann exclaims.

"Relax, the tablecloth goes all the way to the floor, no one can see what I'm doing." Desy replies.

Ignoring the pictures both Mary Ann and Melanie watch Desy as her hand slides up and down my shaft.

"You either need to stop or share!" Mary Ann complains.

"Be my guest!" from Desy as she points my member towards Mary Ann.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, a little touching won't hurt, just nothing more than that!" Desy adds.

Without hesitation Mary Ann grabs my stiff cock as Desy pulls her hand away. I now have a strange hand on my cock for the first time in decades. Her touch is soft, yet insistent as she is tugging away. Melanie is on the other side of Mary Ann but leaning over to watch the action.

Mary Ann tries to reach into my shorts, but there isn't much room in the fly.

Desy remedy's this by saying. "Drop'em Bill."

"HERE?" I protest.

"Yes here, or I make you strip completely. As it is now, you can keep your shirt on and no one will be the wiser."

I reach down and fumble with the button at the top, and as nonchalantly as possible, slide my shorts to my ankles.

"Give them to me." Desy commands.

I kick off my sandals and get my shorts completely off, I lean down grab them and slide them onto Desy's lap. Then to my complete horror, pulls them out from the tablecloth makes a show of holding them up, folding them and placing them on the table next to her.

I am completely flushed at this point and I'm surprised no one can feel the heat radiating from me.

To make matters worse, our waitress shows up asking if we need another round of drinks.

"Yes please!" they all answer.

I add "Make mine a double!"

I had been 'sipping' the local Irish whiskey and I need something to calm my nerves. I feel as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Looking across the table, the waitresses eyes come to rest on the pair of shorts on the table. Looking back to me, I blush an even deeper crimson.

Looking to the girls, they all give a nod or a wink.

With a huge smile on her face, the waitress says, "You guys are fun, I usually only get the older stuffy crowd. I'll be right back with your drinks!" she says as she turns towards the bar.

While this exchange was going on Mary Ann had moved her hand lower and was gently rolling my balls through her fingers.

"You guys are so bad." I tell them.

"Be nice to us Bill, or we'll leave you hear without your shorts and let you figure out how to pay the bar tab." Desy tells me.

This elicits laughter from both of the others.

"I have to pee!" Desy announces and slides out of the booth.

As she is walking away, Melanie slides out her side of the booth and settles in next to me where Desy was. Wasting no time, her hand is quickly under the table cloth, her slender fingers encircling my cock, stating.

"Oh this feels so nice Bill."

Having two new women teasing, caressing and almost fighting over who gets what part of my lower anatomy has me almost on the verge of an explosion.

Desy walks up to the table at this point and sees the expression on my face, sliding into the booth beside Mary Ann, she warns the girls.

"You two better be careful or your going to have a mess in your hands, just lighten your grip a little or you're going to have a literal mess in your hands."

"I know Bill pretty well, and while he loves the light teasing touches, he cannot cum from them. I sometimes tie him up and tease him for hours. How do you think I learned all of his fantasies?"

"Hell, I could get him to confess to the Kennedy assassination after teasing him for a few hours."

"You're so bad." Chides Melanie.

"But it's so much fun." Desy adds.

The waitress returns with our drinks and notices that Desy and Melanie have switched places. She sets the girls wine down and puts my double shot in front of me, I quickly grab it and down half of it.

"You guys holding what I think you are holding?" she asks looking at Mary Ann and Melanie.

"Yep!" they both say with a laugh.

"You guys really are fun!" the waitress says.

"Want to see some pictures of our walk today? Desy asks her.

"I'd love to, does it involve this stud here?" She says with a nod towards me.

"Oh, yeah, quite a lot actually." Desy tells her.

Sitting down next to Melanie, she leans in toward the tablet, while sneaking a glance at the part of me below the table. Melanie pulls the tablecloth back a bit and our waitress exclaims;

"Ooh fuck, that's a nice looking prick!"

Turning back towards the tablet, Mary Ann starts from the beginning.

"Nice ass." she comments.

She had a comment about pretty much every picture, getting pretty animated once my erection was in full view.

When they got to the one's where I was sitting on the bench in the garden she says. "Nice bollocks, I love a full set of balls."

A couple more pictures and they get to the orgasm shots. "Holy fuck, that's some jizz!" our waitress exclaims.

She is almost studying each picture now. Leaning in a little closer I feel a third hand on me. Obviously she's grown bold with the pictures and the scene around her.

Mary Ann and Melanie retract their hands, giving her unfettered access to me. She has now firmly gripped my cock. She is exploring it, running her fingers over the entire length and snaking down to my balls where she rolls them around then cradles them as if testing their weight.