Ireland Fun (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her hand back to the shaft she gives it a couple strokes, and looking to me she says. "Those babies are full, how long before you blow?"

"Not long if you keep that up." I warn her.

Pulling her hand away, they all give me a little rest to let me calm down. Resuming the photo viewing they get to the part where the 4 women show up.

Mary Ann had documented pretty much the entire exchange from the discovery to the eventual erection I got in front of them.

The waitress suddenly exclaims. "That was you?!?!"

"What?" We all pretty much say in unison.

"I served their tea this afternoon, they are regulars here and are usually quite stuffy, but today they were quite animated about a "Live statue in the garden." I have been all through these woods and had never seen any statues, live or otherwise, so I just thought they had already been into the brandy. They kept going on I about a naked man that "got a stiffy" while they were looking at him."

At the "stiffy" comment, the girls all broke into raucous laughter, causing a few of the other customers to look our way.

"I had better get back to work." Our waitress states, "But if you guys have any more adventures please let me know. I know some pretty secluded areas on the grounds that you could hide your naked stud!"

"You sir are quite a legend around the hotel right now." she adds with a wink to me.

Telling us she'll be by with another round, she makes her ways towards other tables.

Seeing and knowing the look on my face, Desy asks. "You ok Bill?"

"Just wonderful," I reply, "I'm just afraid that if the tablecloth just brushes me I'll lose it!"

"Well try to calm down a bit, I've got plans for you and your spunk later."

"Ooh do tell!" Melanie pipes up.

"It will be good, I promise you"

Mary Ann scrolls through the photos until she gets to the one where my sperm is flying through the air and across the flowers and just leaves it there. Seeing this I slam the rest of my drink, and try to focus on anything but how close I am to cumming.

Setting my glass on the table, Desy picks it up and looks at it. "I think this will do." She says rather mysteriously, and sets it back in front of me.

Our conversation continues, we are all laughing and carrying on, enjoying our drinks and camaraderie. There is an occasional caress of my stiff member just to make sure I'm still hard.

Our third round is dropped off and the waitress asks if we are Ok,

"Just wonderful." the girls exclaim.

She leans in to clear out some old glasses and when she tries to pick up my empty glass, Desy grabs it, saying "Leave this one we'll need it in a few."

"Call me, I don't want to miss whatever you have planned." The waitress responds.

"Oh we'll call you over."

It's getting late in the day and we are all hungry, so we decide to find a place for dinner. As we are discussing the local places, Desy picks up my empty glass from earlier and leans in to me, pushing the glass my way and says,

"Bill I want you to finish yourself off and catch it all in this glass, once you are done, set it on the table and we'll give you your shorts back."

This is a big dilemma for me, I want to cum so bad, but would much rather have someone help or go up to our room and have a romp with Desy. At the same time, I love the fact that I am going to share a most personal and intimate moment with an audience. Looking at the three of them, they all look back at me expectantly and lustfully.

Grabbing the glass, I discreetly pull it under the table. With my other hand I grasp my hard cock and begin a slow stroke, I am close and need to let loose, but at the same time I want to prolong the feeling and the exposure.

Mary Ann and Melanie have each put a hand on my thigh and are lightly stroking, their fingernails cause me to shiver.

I close my eyes, but Desy quickly reminds me, "Eyes open Bill, look at us as you cum."

I'm trying to be as motionless as possible with my stroking, however, my body is betraying my with the shivers and jerks that occur involuntarily as I near the finish line.

I am racing to completion when I feel fingers lightly trace along my balls. That does it, I stiffen and let out a moan a little louder than I would have liked and unleash the first torrent into the glass. The hand teasing my balls grabs them and gently massages them, helping to milk out even more spunk.

Melanie's hand encircles the base of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, Melanie gasping, "Oh my gosh, he is really throbbing, I can feel each shot as it pulses."

I had been looking into Desy's eyes as I came and she whispered, "I love you." As I was coming down from my orgasmic high.

Sliding my hand from base to tip, I milk out what I hope is the last of my semen from my softening member and pull the glass out and set it on the table in front of me.

"Wow, that's a lot!" someone exclaims.

"So creamy." from another.

"Can I have my shorts back now?" I ask.

"Not yet Bill, one more task." Desy tells me.

Motioning to our waitress Desy calls her over. As she walks up she locks her eyes on the once empty glass now full of my fluid.

"Is that....?" she starts to ask.

"Yep" Desy replies. "We are about to head out for dinner and thought you might like to join us for a toast."

"I'm not supposed to drink on duty, but I think this is a special occasion!"

Desy hands her my third and untouched whiskey and nods towards the glass I just filled.

The girls pick up their wine glasses, I pick up my spunk shot and we all clink glasses, "To fun times and fun people!" the waitress says.

Hesitating, they all look to me to go first.

Embarrassment long over, I lift the glass to my lips and turn it up, slowly the cooled cream mixed with the remnants of the whiskey travels down the glass under the watchful eye of four excited women.

When the last of it hits my lips, I put the glass down, open my mouth to show my audience, then swallow it all in one gulp.

The waitress slams the double while the girls finish their wine. Looking at me she exclaims, "You are one sexy man!"

Then to my wife, "You are one incredible woman, and damn lucky too! I need to find me a man as brave and fun as him!"

Looking at all of us she adds. "Thank you for including me in your fun, I hope the rest of your adventures are as exciting as this has been!"

Reaching over, I grab my shorts and pull them under the table so I can put them on. Once decent, we all get up and head out of the bar.

On our way out guess who we see? That's right, the four women from earlier in the garden. They immediately recognize Desy, Mary Ann, and Melanie and exchange pleasantries.

The bolder of the ladies comments, "Seen any stiff peckers lately?"

"Just a few minutes ago as a matter of fact." Mary Ann replies.

As the words were leaving her mouth, the four ladies turn to me and the recognition sets in. Blushing and giggling sets upon them as they rush past me into the bar.

"I'm famished," Desy says, "Let's go eat and see what other trouble we can make for Bill."

They all agree and we head out of the hotel to find a restaurant. The three of them arm in arm with me bringing up the rear. As we are walking I can't help but to think "I love my life!"