All Comments on 'Irene'

by Crazydaze

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Das Ende kam zu schnell

Die Geschichte hat noch für viele Seiten Potenzial. Mir fehlt hier was der Vater john und seine Frauen erzählen will. Was sie noch nicht über ihre Familie wissen. Deshalb hoffe ich das es eine Fortsetzung gibt. Bisher war die Geschichte richtig gut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can we have some more ?

Please continue the story. There is no need to add other characters to the threesome couple, but John's dad mentioned something John did not know about their family and it seems the pregnancies were a little sooner than planned for. Seems there is more story to tell with these characters.

cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

it would be nice to get at least a second chapter to get to know what the father was talking about the family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wanted to give this a '5'

but you'll have to settle for a '4'. The ending felt enormously rushed, and you totally forgot to fill the readers in on what Dad knows, about the family, that neither Irene nor John are aware of.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Need more !!!!!

What a great story.... Cudos to the author...... Maybe some continuing chapters?

saabdokksaabdokkalmost 4 years ago
another winner

i love your writing and hope you keep it up

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago
Great story

You write very well. Keeps your attention and anticipation to what is going to happen next. I hope there is a continuation of what his father eluded to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Atrocious storytelling

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Yep, I love it. Irene deserved the brother she loved all those years. Adding Sherri was just icing on the cake. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did not need Sherri

The story was going along good then it when to shit when Sherri was added. Before Sherri this story was headed for a rating of “5” but it dropped to a rating of “1” once she was added to the story. Adding her lesbian lover to the mix took away from the story rather then adding to the story.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoealmost 4 years ago
Loved it

A great segue from Curveball.

Looking forward for more? Or new!

Thank you for writing and posting both stories, extremely entertaining!

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
Yep I loved it !!

Yep I loved it !! Different than Curve-ball but i loved it when it came out too . Thanks for the read ,5*s

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

a 5 star story zipped to a 1 star with the threesome. 1 star NOT erotic, proof of no true love. just another common fuck story, dumped...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed feelings

It could very well have really happened. I think you made it laudable, and plaushable. You gave us a twist that is not that often seen in this type of story. Well done.

XYZ

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
great story

further proof that you can love two women. and the sex can be exciting. please keep writing bro/sis love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you. Another sweet story.

Heinlein couldn’t have done better.

bshell47bshell47almost 4 years ago
Strange and interesting story

A good tale. Easy to see, but still a nice adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much too much

Started well, grew on me as complexity increased. Sherrie took it into another level in which I tired rather quickly. Final grade a C.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Great although I'd like this to continue I just gotta hear the story their dad teased and I'd like the original story to continue as well maybe even have a child of their own

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Better story without Sherrie

HtslHtslover 3 years ago

Well written, but too much sugar this time.

angrycrowangrycrowabout 3 years ago

I was really enjoying the story until you added sherry. Lost interest after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story until Sherri came into it.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Very good

will there be additional chapters?

Jill needs to get pregnant.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

As a follow-up to a previous comment.

Good story, but I do agree that Sherrie was not an improvement. Still a well written story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great polygamous love store. Well written, and I like how the author finished the Mike and Jill story by having them get married and they all lived happily ever after. 5/5

Bra46Bra46about 2 years ago

Sherri actually dropped the quality of the story down several notches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sherri in the mix was so fucked up but Irene is a fucked up charaxter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IRENE IS A SKANK FOR WANTING HER BROTHER AND SHERRI. SHERRI IS AN AGGRESSIVE BITCH!! PITY JOHN COULD DO WITHOUT BOTH WHORES!!

THIS SHERRI-IRENE LINK JUST FUCKED UP A GOOD STORY

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

This was a great story but you bombed it completely with Sherri. Her inclusion in the story completely ruined the story. You sure know nothing about incest and it’s dynamics.

Incest never shares.

You went from a 5 to a 1 in half a page. You need to change your thinking on incest you have it arse about.

You don’t need a threesome to make a loving incest story, just the incest couple.

You made Irene into a greedy slut who obviously does NOT love her brother and he’s a weak wimp to put up with her bullshit.

In reality the incest couple would eventually freeze out the outsider. It is just the nature of things.

Please get this right in future stories

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The treesome

ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well this went south in a hurry........... not good at all........ totally ruined the story......... seriously what was you thinking???? Hope you learned a valuable lesson.......... this is not sexually kosher at all...... huge negative...... rated a one since negative numbers are not allowed or it would have been a negative 1 million...... Huge No-No.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SHERRY IS A SLUT AND SPOILED THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vote no Sherri, whatever possessed you into including her .............. good grief you really need to test the waters with some better input before jumping off the ledge. Several of your stories you have really biffed it judgement wise when you had winning material and couldn't stand success and legitimately pissed on yourself.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I liked it, though I think the Sherri angle came out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Curveball was awesome. This continuation was a train wreck, and it derailed as soon as Sherri inserted herself, and Irene, supposedly head over heals for John, all of the sudden can't decide between the two. HOW does she flip-flop so fast and so easily? I got to the end of page 3 and just stopped reading.

This story DEMANDS a rewrite WITHOUT Sherri.

AJeyeAJeye11 months ago

Going great until Sherri. Sorry, too confusing, no build up, and really unnecessary. Maybe with a better backstory with Sherri, but quite just not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your story was great until you introduced the bitch Sherri into the brother-sisyer relationship!!

2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazydaze@Crazydaze
I've been reading these for years. I finally decided to write some of my own, so I have a profile now!