Irene

Story Info
Crossdressing sissy.
820 words
4.12
6.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my teenage years I started experiencing strange urges. When I completed my 18 years I was alone in home. I was in the bathroom and out of nowhere I saw a laundry basket. A pair of my mother's panties was handed out from there. Their red lace caught my eye very strongly and I instinctively reached for them and took them in my hand. I brought them to my lips and felt their breath. The smell of mom's cunt is driving me crazy.

I continued to shower my mother's panties, and at one point, perhaps out of excitement, I decided to put them on. The feeling I got when the lacy thong went between my little legs and clung to my ass changed something in me forever.

Throughout my teen years I was a very playful boy and was constantly running around the streets. This has had a good effect on my figure and my body is tight and harmonious. My face is soft and white with nice juicy lips and colorful eyes. My light blonde straight shoulder length hair gives me a very girly look. At the same time, my mother is slightly fluffy with nice and juicy forms.

From the moment I played with mom's panties, I started stalking her when she wasn't home and sneaking into her room. It became a hobby of mine to play with my mother's clothes and underwear. Her wardrobe was full of all kinds of thongs, boxers, panties, and she also had tights and stockings. Mom is very feminine and likes to dress up in dresses and skirts. Also she wears heels and there are many and different kinds.

A few days after being in the bathroom with the red lace thongs that smelled of mommy's butt I started constantly playing with mommy's underwear and clothes. I really liked that when she came out I could choose one of the many pairs of underwear and act like a little girl but with an erotic look. Once when I was wearing some black satin thongs that went very nicely in my ass, I had put on long silicone stockings, a red short dress and because of my tender age my feet were in a small shoe size and some high heels red patent heels that looked like they were made to my size. With my shoulder-length hair, I had a complete girly look.

While I was enjoying my completely changed appearance, suddenly the bedroom door opened and there stood mom looking at me in surprise. I stumbled and tried to say something, but nothing came to mind. Then my mother said to me in a gentle tone:

-don't worry honey, everything is fine, you look gorgeous! I never suspected that I could have a daughter instead of a son. Do you like feeling feminine? I see that you have had a taste for sexy clothes since you were little.

After telling me this, mom asked me to turn my back to her and bend slightly so that my ass was exposed and it would rise up. When she saw that I was wearing black and thongs, mom was very happy and said that I look like a little slut with those socks I have on. She then slowly walked up to me and slapped my ass. I instinctively pushed it up further and Mom ran her fingers along my thong, pressing gently with her middle finger. Mom whispered to me that from today on I would be her daughter learning to be a tempting little slut.

She then asked me since when I liked being a girl and playing with her underwear and clothes. I told her that I get an amazing feeling and indescribable pleasure when I take some of her thongs left in the laundry basket and start stroking my face with them. This way I can smell her pussy and instantly want to put them on. As I slide her wet thong down my legs I begin to imagine how feminine my ass looks. After putting on her underwear I go to her bedroom where I take her silicone stockings from the wardrobe with the socks and tights and slowly and erotically put them on one by one. The feeling of being in long socks is fantastic.

More and more dirty thoughts start to pass through my head and then I put on one of her lacy nightgowns. Already prepared like this, I feel like a real little bitch and the excitement is starting to drive me crazy. After mom heard all this she slapped me on the bottom and told me I was a big naughty girl and she would let me wear whatever I liked in her closets when we were both at home.

On that day, my sexy mother called me by my maiden name and said that from now on I will be called Irene.