Irene and Alan - Trucker's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her arm. "Come on. Let's get out of here before any more truckers show up. Are you alright? I'm so sorry that I failed to protect you."

Irene looked at him and began to laugh. "Sorry? I've never felt so invigorated and gratified in my entire life. All of those men wanted me. I've never felt such a high." she said as she struggled to button up her gaping blouse.

As Alan pulled out of the parking lot he couldn't contain himself. "More than a dozen strangers just came in your mouth, pussy and ass. Sometimes you had a strange cock in your mouth and ass at the same time. Do you realize that those men all have video of you as we let them use you? Not only that but they have video of you being fucked by the other men too. How long do you think it will be before one or more of them decides to upload the video onto one of those internet sites that cater to wives that have indiscriminate sex with strangers? Or maybe one of the dogging sites. The only thing that they didn't do is make you air tight."

Irene looked at her husband. "Did you just say air tight? What is that?"

Shaking his head Alan told his wife "Air tight is when you have a cock in your ass, pussy and mouth all at the same time. When all of your holes are filled you are air tight."

Irene looked thoughtful for a moment and said "Why didn't we do that?"

More than just a little confused with the turn this conversation was taking Alan said "When a woman is air tight it's also called a TP for triple penetration. It's rather hard to do in a parking lot. Generally one man gets down on his back on a bed. The woman mounts him and takes his cock into her pussy or ass. The second man kneels behind the couple and fills the woman's unused hole. The third man fucks her face."

Lost in the possibilities Irene said "Wow! That's something I'll have to try. You know what honey. Now I'm beginning to understand when they say that a woman is a cum dump or a slut. I think my inner slut is struggling to get out. We really need to talk about this."

When we arrived at the motel Irene disappeared into the bathroom to have a good soak. I wandered around the room restless and unable to settle down. The afternoon's events kept running through my mind. Visions of the love of my life bent over in a parking lot having sex with strangers while more strangers watched and waited for their turn.

It was just so damned erotic. I'll never forget the look on Irene's face. It was amazing to watch the joy that shown in her eyes as man after man fucked her and shot cum into one of her holes. That scene had to be the sexiest thing that I had ever witnessed. Realizing that it was my own wife just amped it up to a higher level.

The best part was that she seemed to enjoy it. How lucky can a man get?

When Irene finally emerged from the bathroom Alan noted that she had been in there for over thirty minutes. She looked lovelier to me than she ever had. With her hair still wet and wearing a bathrobe she was still a turn on. "Feeling better?" Alan asked.

"Feeling famished!" Irene replied.

"You're hungry?" her amazed husband responded. "After all you've been through and you're hungry?"

"I'm starving!"she said. "Where can we go for dinner? I want to sit down and have a nice steak. Are you coming?"

After checking our phone we settled on a steakhouse that was only a few blocks away. Since it was a little late for lunch and a little early for diner they weren't crowded. We secured a booth in an out of the way corner and settled down to enjoy a meal.

The waitress took our drink order and returned a few moments later. Irene ordered a filet mignon with a baked potato and salad. I opted for the larger New York Strip steak with the same sides. Once the waitress left we settled back with our drinks.

For several minutes we simply sat there in a companionable silence. Each of us was content with our own thoughts. When I couldn't stand it any longer I looked up at my wife and said "Well?"

Irene looked up. "Well what?" she asked.

"Well for a start, how are you feeling after our little adventure?" I asked my wife.

A warm smile played over Irene's face when she responded. "I'm famished as I've already told you but we are taking steps to take care of that. I'm sore. My pussy is sore because some of those cocks were much larger than any that I have ever encountered. My asshole aches because I've never been fucked there before. My mind is reeling with a number of new revelations. Where do you want to start?"

Alan thought for a few moments before commenting. "I can readily understand why you are sore. Remember I filmed all of that action. I saw those cocks using you so sore I can understand. You said something after it was over that stands out in my mind."

"What was that?" Irene asked.

Alan remembered very clearly what his wife had said. "You said that your 'inner slut was struggling to get out'. I'm wondering if it was successful and what that might mean for us. Did you really enjoy yourself?"

"I surprised myself this afternoon." Irene said. "At first I was a little scared but then I realized that these men wanted to fuck me not hurt me. It was erotic when you first allowed them to fondle me and get photos one at a time. But when that one trucker spun me around and said he wanted to fuck me everything went up a notch.

"At first I didn't know what to make of it all. He slipped his dick into me and it actually took a few moments to comprehend the fact that I was half naked outside and being fucked by a complete stranger. Once I accepted that fact I was forced to think about the fact that he was only the first. There were so many more men watching and waiting their turn.

"When he finally pulled his dick out of me I felt a terrible emptiness. Then the second trucker shoved his dick into me and I knew that this was what I wanted. I felt great anticipation each time I took a load of cum and then felt another dick buried into me.

"When I felt the first dick probing my ass hole I damn near fainted with anticipation. You had wanted to do that to me several times and I had resisted. I'm sorry now that I did not agree and a stranger got my anal cherry instead of you. But I wanted that dick in my ass so bad. I wanted to be a slut and after watching all of those porn movies I knew that I had to do it. I just relaxed and it slipped right in. I promise not to stop you the next time you want to fuck my ass.

"After the first guy took my ass it seems like that was all the next several men wanted to do. Each dick felt different. I guess I was noticing the different size of each man's equipment.

"At some point one of them started fucking my face and I experienced the joy of being serviced by two men at one time. The dick in my mouth was a totally different experience. It was sort of in your face if you know what I mean. I could enjoy the experience visually as well as tactfully. At one point I even managed to swallow one down my throat. That's an experience that I want to try again.

"I really don't know how many different men used me. From the first look I got before things got hot and heavy I know that there were some black men there. Most of them were on the thin side but there were a couple men that were overweight. A couple of them looked old enough to have been my father.

"Alan I will always enjoy sex with you. You are my man and the love of my life but I truly hope that you will be okay and agree to have some sort of repeat performance. When I was a young girl I was taught that men were animals and I was a lady. Well today proved to me that ladies can be animals too and I have to warn you that my inner slut is now alive and well. I hope that you are prepared for the consequences."

I was surprised at how straight forward Irene had been when she described her feelings to me. "Sweet heart when I look at you I see the most beautiful and desirable woman that I have ever known. Knowing that all of those men found you desirable also is a total turn on for me.

"It's impossible to describe what I felt as I watched and took video as all of those different men used you for their pleasure. I was truly concerned that you might not feel the way that you do. I thought that you might actually feel dirty being used by them. You have no idea how much I have dreamed about something similar over the years and now it has happened.

"Will I let you have a repeat performance? Oh yeah! You can bet on it. We might want to give things just a little more thought beforehand than we did today though. I can't wait to see you in action where I can get better video.

"But speaking of video you do know that it is just a matter of time before one or more of those men share your video on the internet. If any of our friends see the video they will quickly recognize your face. We have to figure out how we are going to handle that and what we might want to do with any video that I take or that we allow others to take in the future."

It would be hard to describe the look on my wife's face when she said "I'm okay with the possibility of the video being shared and we can worry about what to do with any new video in the future. For now I've had my steak and I am no longer famished. You need to take your slut wife upstairs and let's see what we can do to satisfy another hunger that she has."

12