Irene and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this pet? I'll do whatever you want, but I want you to be absolutely sure and not regretful later."

"Jack, I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

"In that case pet, we'll make love tonight, and we'll fuck another night, after your sweet little puss has a chance to adjust and be ready for the kind of pounding fucking involves."

I told Irene I wished I was younger and stronger, so I could carry her to the bedroom like she deserved on the night she lost her cherry, but that wasn't to be. She shushed me, took my hand in hers and we walked down the hall to the bedroom.

Irene asked, "do we need to shower again, it's only been a few hours and I'm comfortable if you are."

"I'm fine with that Irene, you know I love the smell of a woman's pussy, soap would wash that away. Now come over here and let me suck those nipples and taste that pussy."

We slowly undressed one another, taking the time to kiss and peck and tweak as we went along. I was sucking a nipple and gently rolling the other when Irene said,

"This feels so good, but I want you to lay me down and get me ready for your cock big daddy."

"Your wish is my command. I'm going to lay down, I want you to lay opposite and on top of me."

"Oh, you mean like 69? I saw that on a porn flick and it excited the hell out of me."

She scrambled up on top of me, putting her wet dripping pussy right over my mouth, lifting my turgid cock off my stomach, she licked the head and placed it in her mouth.

"Is this okay big daddy, am I doing it right?"

"Yes pet, you're doing it right. Put what you can in your mouth and suck as you slide your lips up and down the shaft. Push your tongue along the bottom and purse your lips forward on the shaft taking in as much as you can without choking or gagging. As you're going up and down I want you to suck as well"

"On the porn flick they were shoving it down her throat making her gag, do you want me to do that?"

"No Irene, just put as much as you can in your mouth, with practice you'll get to where you can put most of my cock inside your mouth without gagging. That way we both enjoy it. As you do that I want you to spread your knee's a little, your pussy will be lowered onto my mouth. Don't grind too hard, just remember I'm under here and I have to breath. The stop signal for either of us is two pats on the thigh."

Irene giggled and plunged as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. It was a bit too much, she came up gagging and spitting and coughing.

"Take your time pet, take in an inch or two at a time until you're used to your mouth being invaded with cock. Wrap your hand around the base to start with so you don't go too deep and choke."

Irene was slowly grinding her pussy into my face as I licked her labia, then the inner lips, finally flicking her clit with my tongue. When I licked the clit her hips involuntarily twitched, grinding her pussy even further into my mouth. She purred and cooed and hummed, making all kinds of moaning sounds as she sucked on my cock.

She was taking in about 4" now and was swirling her tongue around the head on each upward stroke, allowing her lips to pout outward and cover even more of my cock with each downward stroke. I could feel my balls beginning to churn and tapped on Irene's thigh.

"Am I not doing it right? Should I try to go deeper?"

"No pet, you're doing too good, if you keep going I'll cum in your mouth and we want it in your pussy tonight. Swing around and straddle me."

Irene was sitting on my lower stomach, I reached up feeling her breasts and pulling her toward me. Our lips locked, Irene's tongue invaded my mouth almost as if it were a duel of the tongues. Pulling apart, Irene lay with her head alongside mine and whispered, "am I doing okay, is daddy pleased with his little slut? Did I suck you good enough?"

"You're a natural cock sucker pet, not every woman has that talent, I was ready to explode in your mouth. Other than Ingrid, who had 30 years of practice, I've never had a better blow job."

Irene lay on top of me kissing and nibbling my neck, she leaned into my ear.

"Big daddy, I want to feel like a woman, your woman. I want you to take my virginity, to mark me as yours, to splash your cum deep inside my pussy. I've read that it can be felt, I want to feel you shoot your sperm up against my cervix."

Holy shit, I hadn't thought of birth control, I hadn't planned to be this far this soon. She told me she was a fast learner, why the hell didn't I listen?

"Irene sweetheart, do you happen to have a condom?"

"Won't need one big daddy", she said huskily and seductively as she slowly and methodically ground her pussy into my abdomen.

"I've been on the pill since I was 15, my mother must have thought I'd be an easy lay just like her. I went off them once, but it messed with my periods so much that I went back on and have been ever since. Enough talking, I need that stiff dick inside me. RIGHT NOW!"

I drew her in, holding her tight, asking if she'd like to control it from above, or have me take her slowly from above?

"I want you on top, I want to look into your eyes as you take my cherry. Don't worry about breaking my hymen, I did that with the handle of a hair brush years ago, damn, it hurt, but I've never had anything else in there except tampons, and your fingers. Technically I'm not a virgin, but please go slow and be gentle with me."

I helped her roll over onto her back and positioned her in the middle of the bed. I kissed her slowly as I kissed my way down her body, enjoying her scent and the excitement as she trembled. I stopped just above her bush, I moved my nose sideways back and forth through the curly hairs, breathed deeply and said, "Ah, I love that muff."

I kissed along the edges of her groin and down to her inner thighs, moving slowly to her mound.

"Please big daddy, no more teasing, please make love to me."

That was precisely what I intended to do. We could bang and fuck and pound each other into oblivion later, right now I wanted her to have a pleasurable and fulfilling experience.

Irene's pussy was literally dripping as I rubbed that purple looking swollen head along her pussy lips a few times. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy, pressing forward ever so slightly. It was tight, I could feel her pussy lips open a little bit, but not enough to get the head inside. Irene whimpered a little, I stopped.

"Pet, are you okay, should I stop?"

"No, just let me calm down and then I want you to continue. I'm okay, this is all so new."

Her breathing leveled out and I pressed a little harder, I could feel her relax and the head finally popped inside. Irene jerked and put her hands on my hips, stopping me. About 30 seconds later she began pulling me inside a little more. She would stop, adjust and then pull my hips forward a few more inches. Her head was back, her eyes were closed, and her breathing was erratic.

"Big Daddy, and I do mean BIG, is it all the way in yet?"

"No pet, just a few inches more."

"Few inches, are you a fucking mule, I feel like I'm being split in two as it is."

She pulled at my hips again, this time I told her I was almost all the way in. Irene opened her eyes and stared right into mine.

"I want to see your eyes when you claim the rest of my untouched pussy."

Irene pulled hard on my hips. She smiled when she felt my balls hit her ass, sent me an air kiss and mouthed, I Love You!

I sent the air kiss back along with the same silent I Love You. I remained still, finally Irene began to move her hips, I gently withdrew, then pushed back in. Each time she would stop me, wait a few seconds and then start moving her hips. It wasn't long before I was withdrawing nearly all my cock before plunging back into her tight as a vise cunt. Her pussy walls were squeezing and caressing and sucking, inviting me in deeper and deeper. I wasn't going last long at this rate.

Irene:

As his cock first entered I marveled that my vagina would stretch enough to let his cock inside me. He was so wide and filled every crevice of my pussy, the walls hugged, contracting, it seemed like they were sucking his cock in further. It didn't hurt in the sense of pain, but the walls of my vagina were being stretched to their limit making things a little uncomfortable. When he hit bottom I felt like a watermelon had been shoved inside me.

We now had a rhythm going as I made slow gentle love to Irene, not forcing myself, watching Irene's facial expressions and her body language telling me to speed up or slow down. I was now bottoming out on every stroke and Irene had begun to gently meet my downward stroke with an upward thrust of her hips.

Irene purred, "The discomfort is gone, I love how it feels in my body. Big daddy, can we go a little faster now?"

"Do you think you can take it baby?"

"I can take it big boy, give it to me a little faster and harder."

I picked up the pace and she immediately began to shudder and convulse. Her hips were bucking, her pussy contracted and squeezed, clenching and unclenching, milking my cock. As soon as she settled down I started going a little faster and harder. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I wanted Irene to have at least one massive orgasm before I busted my nut.

Irene was bucking and thrusting her hips up to meet me on every stroke, and she wasn't being gentle about it. I thought, what the hell, I'll give her what she wants as I drove harder into that wet drooling slit. She responded with vigor, which caused me to shift gears and start pounding her pussy. Irene was making noises like she did when I ate her, yelping a little bit as she ground into my thrusts.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming big daddy, I'm cumming. Oh daddy, pound my little pussy, mark my pussy with your seed, make me yours Jack."

Irene began to scream as though someone was ripping her lung out, she flopped and jumped around so much I damn near got bucked off.

That was all it took for me, I groaned like an animal as I shot my sperm as deep into Irene as I could sink my dick. It pulsed and spit and twitched, finally stopping. Irene's pussy had other ideas though and started massaging my cock with her kegel muscles. I wished I was a young man, so I could go again right away. It felt so good as her pussy walls held me tight, not letting me slip out. I began to soften as Irene relaxed, allowing me to fall out naturally.

I rolled off, got up and went into the bathroom returning with a warm wash cloth. Gently, ever so gently I cleaned up Irene's pussy before I lay next to her in a cuddle.

"Big daddy, that was over the moon good, but my little pussy is feeling kind of bruised. I want you to fuck me again, but can we wait, I don't think I can go again right away. Oh, and next time I want it doggy, the book says it goes deeper and feels bigger."

Irene scooted down to suck my cock, it didn't take long for me for me to be hard again. She reached for her lipstick on the night stand applying a thick layer of dark red. She put her mouth almost all the way down my cock and closed her lips tight, relaxing her lips, moved up an inch or so and tightened them again. Marking my dick with each new ring. She did this a total of 4 times.

"Your dipstick now has my lipstick. That cock is mine, and each time you handle it for the next few days I want you to think about who owns that cock. ME, your little pet."

Night was approaching so we stayed in bed and drifted off together. The next day being Sunday we had breakfast at Irene's and did nothing in particular. We thought about going to the zoo before the season ended, but Irene was walking gingerly, we chose to stay close to home. A vanilla malt at Tommie's Malt Shop was the highlight of the day. Two straws, fiddling around and giggling like high school sweethearts, we were happy.

Irene wanted me to spend the night, but I felt I needed to go home, check phone messages, emails, and my oldest daughter called me every Sunday night at 8 sharp. We kissed and caressed, Irene jumped a little when I cupped her pussy on the outside of her dress. I knew she was sore and needed some time to heal, so I pulled my hand away. A few more kisses, she took my hand in hers and softly rubbed her pussy, letting me know she was okay,

"I love you big daddy, and I'm yours forever." Irene whispered as I gave her one last squeeze.

After chatting with my daughter, sorting out the mail, emails and messages I decided to take a shower and go to bed. I couldn't get the lipstick off my cock and realized she'd worn the water proof stuff.

"That little slut, wait til I see her tomorrow."

Then remembering her words I smiled, I would certainly be reminded of who that cock belonged to each time I did something so mundane as taking a piss. At least until the lipstick wore off.

In the morning I was roses and sunshine as I walked past security. I overheard one of the gals say, "somebody got laid this weekend." I was thankful Irene and I hadn't walked in together or everyone with a brain would have figured it out. Not that I cared much, but I hate gossip and I'll let people know in my own time.

Irene arrived about an hour later, full of smiles, but walking ever so carefully. A few of the office pool girls quipped about Irene getting laid, but then dismissed that idea. Fools, Irene thought to herself, if they only knew.

I called her into my office around 10, I had her close the door and pull the blinds shut. She sat on my lap and I ask how she was doing.

"I'm okay big daddy, sore and I think bruised a little. You have a jack hammer for a cock. Did you know that? My pussy is on fire and I really want to fuck your brains out right now, but I can't. In a day or two I should be ready again, and then I want it just as hard as last night, I love your pile driver dick big daddy."

I smiled, lifted her off my lap, set her on the desk and opened her legs. I lifted her dress up around her waist, leaned over, kissed her mound gently a few times and lowered her dress.

"You let me know when you're ready little one, my cock will be super charged by then and I'll be ready for my office wife to fuck my brains out."

The next few days there were pats and squeezes and caresses along with a stolen kiss or two when no one could see. We had gone for supper each night, returning to Irene's for coffee and dessert along with making out and some serious petting.

Thursday at lunch Irene ask if I could wait for her in the office at days end, she'd dropped her car off for maintenance and needed a ride home. Everyone heard it and thought nothing of it.

Everyone had left for the day, Irene walked into my office, locked the door, closed the blinds and sauntered over to my desk. She diligently moved the paper work off my desk, I was wondering what the hell was going on. She pushed my chair back, stepped in front of me, bent over the desk, lifted her skirt to reveal a pair of white crotchless panties, looked back at me and purred, "your cock, my pussy, now, and ride me like a $10 whore."

Not one to argue, I stood, dropped my trousers and drawers, my cock was amazingly stiff and pulsing with anticipation. The head was flooded with blood, the veins popping out along the sides and bottom, I stepped forward lining up my rod with her sopping cunt and drove in with one long stroke. Oh my god that felt so delicious, watching my dick slide through the opening in the panties was erotic and I could feel my balls hitting her cunt through the panties. Irene whimpered, I asked if she was okay, she assured me she was and told me to bang her.

Irene:

I knew I was wet, having changed my wet panties for the dry crotchless panties before entering Jack's office, but I never imagined he would be able to slide all the way in with one long stroke. It felt so good, so perfect, it was as though his cock had been made for my pussy. I gripped his cock with my pussy, glad I took that class on strengthening my kegel muscles at the Y. It was all married women except me, but now I knew why they went. I was full, stretched to the limit, but it felt so damn good, I could feel the first orgasm already starting to build and he hadn't even started fucking me yet.

I thought to myself, "this has to be tightest pussy I've ever felt." She was like sticking my dick into a vacuum machine hoping I'd be able to recover it when she was finished with me. I hadn't started stroking and already I could feel the muscles in her pussy massaging and gripping my cock.

"About that lipstick my little cum slut, it took two days before it wore off. (I heard Irene giggle) I'm going to have to punish you for that."

"MMMMM, what did you have in mind big daddy?"

"I believe I'm going to beat the insides of your tiny pussy with my big stick until you squeal and beg me too stop. Does that sound like a fitting punishment?"

"Oh baby, punish me, please punish me."

I began to stroke her pussy at a slow pace, picking up speed when she started pushing back against me. I felt Irene's hands on my thighs gripping tightly so I stopped. Irene moved back a little further on the desk so just her shoulders were on it. She arched her back pushing that sweet ass a little more in line with my cock, gripped the edge of the desk and said, "fill me with your man meat baby, show me who owns this pussy."

I started pounding her pussy with what I thought was all my energy. Irene moaned and yipped and uh uh uh uh, she even made that sweet little high pitched eep eep eep sound of hers, suddenly she looked back over her shoulder at me. As our eyes met she smiled big and hissed,

"Daddy, I love this position. You can do this to me anytime you want. I'm so full of cock, I want this every day."

I was super charged with that statement and found another gear from somewhere, pounding and slamming into her cunt with abandon. I reached forward and took a handful of Irene's hair, pulling just enough to make sure her back stayed arched, making sure I didn't hurt her. The room was filled with her yips and moans and grunts and the sounds of my groin slapping against her plump ass. I was watching the ass waves with each stroke when I felt that familiar tingling in my balls. I sensed from the raggedness of her breathing that she was close as well.

"Here it comes pet, here comes your load baby. Suck it out of me with that pussy."

"Do it daddy, fill me with that baby seed, send me over the edge. I need to feel your cock spitting deep inside my pussy."

AHHHHH, AHHHH, OH MY GOD Irene, you're so damn good, I love this pussy." I couldn't remember the last time I'd been that loud cumming.

Irene was right there as well. She screamed and twitched, her abdomen convulsed and shuddered rapidly, her vagina was like a vise, squeezing and milking my cock. She kept slamming back against my cock going UH UH UH with each stroke.

My legs were wobbly, I was out of breath and nearly exhausted. I fell back in my chair. Irene was still on my desk, her ass shaking, her tummy quivering and her pussy making what seemed to be a sucking sound.

Cum was dripping from her cunt onto the floor, the hair between her legs was thick with our love juices. I waddled into the office bath, warmed a wash cloth and returned to help Irene clean up. I got her cleaned up the for the most part, wiped up the floor, pulled up my britches, sat in my chair and pulled herr onto my lap.

"Oh my god big daddy, please tell me you'll fuck me like that every day. I think I could become addicted to doggy."

"We'll see how pussy is doing tomorrow, okay? Don't want to abuse her too much starting off. There'll be lots of time to fill your little pussy with cum, let's take our time and do it right."

Irene told me she loved the fact that I was older, guys her age would have been trying to fuck her non-stop. She liked the way we were doing things, she felt safe, not rushed or intimidated.