Irene and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day at noon as others were going to lunch Irene again secured my office, went into the bathroom, got a hand towel and placed herself between my legs. She unbuckled my belt, pulled at my pants and underwear, I lifted enough for her to slide them to my ankles. She dropped to her knees and proceeded to swallow half of my semi-hard dick.

I looked down at the top of her pretty little head, stroked her hair affectionately and said, "Well my lovely little cock sucking office slut, do I have a say in this?"

Irene pulled my dick out of her mouth long enough to say, "no, you don't. Now be quiet and take this like a man. I want the full load in my mouth, just let me know when it's time."

"What's the towel for?"

"In case I can't swallow all of it, don't want to ruin your suit."

Irene remembered everything I had taught her, taking nearly 5 inches into her mouth and throat at times without gagging or sputtering. Mostly she concentrated on the first four inches and gave me a nice slow hand's free blow job.

I was about ready to blast her mouth full of cum and told her, I think she had felt my head swell and had already figured out her reward was on the way. She continued sucking deep and strong. As soon as she felt my body stiffen she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She tightened her lips around the head, with a roar I unloaded a massive volume of cum for a man my age.

Irene swallowed and drank the cum like a pro, not losing a single drop. I kept spurting and she kept swallowing, I could hear her gulp each time I watched her throat muscles move. She sucked gently as my dick softened and I had to push her head away, letting her know it was just too sensitive after cumming so hard.

Irene lifted her head off my dick, licked her lips, smiled, kissed me and said,

"Did I do good big daddy? I don't think any got out of my mouth, I love the taste of your cum."

And so it went. We got together three or four times a week, sometimes more. Irene stopping in my office on the days I couldn't be at her place in the evening. We'd fuck or suck or do both, whatever Irene wanted to do, and she wanted to do a lot, I had woken a sleeping giant, she was insatiable it seemed.

On one of those cuddle times following a fevered round of missionary and doggy fucking, Irene started asking why PAP didn't have a line of lingerie and intimate apparel for plus size girls. And why didn't we have a line of intimate wear for pregnant women?

"You know Big Daddy, I'm not all that big anymore and I'm right on the edge of what Victorias has to offer. In fact, some items aren't even available to girls my size or larger. There are several racy little items I'd love to purchase and torture you with, but they aren't available in my size."

I pondered her question a few minutes, it had never entered my mind,

"I have no idea why Irene, but we sure as hell need to look into that market before somebody else does. We've been on the cutting edge for 30 years, no time to get lazy. I want you to look into that, I'll pull a secretary from the pool to fill in your more banal duties, then you can focus on this project. You train her as you like, I have complete confidence in your abilities"

"She won't get my benefits though, right? I mean no fucking or sucking in the office?"

"Oh baby, nobody can take your place, I seem to remember a cock covered with lipstick for a few days marking your territory. No pet, nothing to worry your pretty little head over. At this point I'm yours and yours alone."

Irene dug into her latest project with fervor, researching, locating manufacturers within the states, doing fact analysis and crunching numbers. After a few weeks she laid a folder on my desk, walked behind my desk, bent over and lifted her skirt. The bright red panties had FUCK ME in white letters written on the back. Girl needed a good fucking and I was just the guy to give her one.

After a good romp and going over the folder with me, she told me to cancel any plans I might have for the evening and be at her house by 7. When I arrived I was to come and find her.

I walked in the house. The smell of her teriyaki chicken wafted from the kitchen, I thought she'd be there. Nope, down the hall I went, stopping at the office, no one there either. As I walked into the bedroom, our bedroom when I stayed the night, I found Irene on all fours in the middle of the bed, waiting for me to mount her. She waited patiently as I undressed and hung up my clothes. As I approached I stopped abruptly, noticing a butt plug in her ass. I gently pushed her to the bed and lay beside her.

"Sweetheart are you sure you want this? It can be uncomfortable at first. I don't need it if you're doing it to please me."

"I want this, I've done a lot of research, I know how to prepare myself before, so there are no unpleasant odors or messes. I've been using three different size plugs over the past three weeks, keeping a plug in all the time I'm at work except when I'm with you, sometimes cumming in my panties. I'm up to the biggest one and I'm ready for you to butt fuck me."

"I thought you were going to save your ass for your future husband."

"I've thought about that a lot. At some point he's likely to want to at least try, and I don't want two fumbling bumbling fools tearing my ass apart. One of us should know what we're doing. I know you butt fucked Ingrid, she told me by mistake. She was walking odd one Monday and I ask what was wrong. Without giving it any thought, she said too big a cock in her ass that weekend, then looked terrified as she glanced my way. We both smiled as she put her fingers to her lips in a SHHH motion and we never mentioned it again. So, lover, your cock is going in my ass tonight."

"What about lube, it'll hurt without lots of lube. These stories you read where the guy scoops up some pussy juice and that's enough is bullshit. Your ass doesn't produce secretions like a vagina does, so it's got to come from somewhere else ... namely lube."

"Under control, I ordered the most highly recommended lube that others on the anal website reviewed. I'm not afraid big daddy, I know if it's too much I can use the stop signal and you will. The women on the anal blog also said that the harder the cock is, the easier it is to get past the outer rim. Should I suck on you a while baby?"

"I appreciate the offer pet, but if this thing gets any harder it's going to cripple me. I think I'm sufficiently hard pet, you set the pace honey and I'll follow."

"Lube your cock big daddy, I've had this plug in all day, making sure I lubed the inside as well as the outer rim. Once you remove the plug your cock should slide right in."

I was impressed, this girl knew exactly what she was doing. Ingrid and I would slap a glob of lube on my dick and her ass, I'd reem her some with my fingers to get her lubed inside and then slowly work my cock into her tailpipe. None of that with Irene, it was all mapped out and I was glad, I would never want to hurt Irene in any fashion and her preparations took all the weight off my shoulders.

Irene:

As I got back on all fours, I had my ass tilted upward ever so slightly. I felt Jack move in behind me and I shivered, not from cold, but from excitement and anticipation. Tonight, I would be completely Jack's, he'll have fucked every hole I have to offer. They would all be his as long as he wanted them. I stiffened a little as Jack slowly removed the plug, as soon as it was out Jack inserted the head of his cock into my gaping hole before it closed completely. I sucked in a huge breath and held it for about 30 seconds before exhaling.

"Oh my God, that's big boss. I've had a plug in all day, but the real thing is so different."

I slowly pressed forward a little at a time. When I had about 3" in her ass, she tapped, sensing I would pull out she held her hand behind my thigh.

"You okay pet, do we need to stop?"

On this very rare occasion Irene used my first name. "No Jack, I'm okay, no need to pull out. Give me a minute to adjust, I'll let you know when to push."

Irene was breathing rapidly and moaning softly. Then she shuddered and started pulling me further into her. Another pause and then more cock being coaxed into her ass. When my pubes finally brushed against her ass, she yelped and shook all over.

I was amused, my little ass whore has had an orgasm already, and we haven't even started stroking.

We stayed in that position at least a half minute when Irene began to work her butt back and forth ever so slightly, moaning and cooing as she did. I took this as the sign to start pumping a little at a time. In an inch, then another inch, soon I was stroking at least 4 of my 6 inches in and out of that tight little ass.

Irene, sensed I wouldn't last long in that tight atmosphere, she grunted and said, "time to use that jack hammer lover boy."

That was all it took, I began pumping more rapidly trying to bury the full length inside her with each stroke. She was moaning, pulling at her tits and making animal like noises, I knew the moment she was mine. Her back arched, her tummy dipped, her ass lifted, and her legs spread a little more, she wanted every fraction of an inch I had to offer.

I obliged and pounded her luscious bouncy ass. She had lifted her front and was throwing her head from side to side, groaning, using more guttural sounds than her usual yips and eeps. She suddenly threw her ass back as far as it would go and yelled, "cum in my ass Daddy, cum in my ass, cum with me baby."

I pumped every drop of jiz my body had to offer as she convulsed and twitched. Her ass was still holding tightly onto my dick as we fell forward. After a few minutes of catching our breath Irene whispered,

"No wonder Ingrid was walking funny, too big a cock in her ass was 100% correct. Now it's my turn to walk funny"

After my dick softened and fell out, we lay there about 20 minutes snuggled together, kissing, feeling, and talking the kind of romantic talk that lovers do. I sat up, helping Irene do the same, we helped each other into the shower and drank in the softness of the warm water as it washed over our bodies. No probing or feeling each other up, we simply washed and tried to relax as much as possible.

"My ass is still tingly and spasming, that was such an intense orgasm. Is it always like that?"

"Only with lovers you trust sweetheart, only with lovers you trust."

We kissed softly and deeply, gently exploring each other's mouth. After drying each other we wobbled on weak legs into the kitchen and thoroughly enjoyed the teriyaki chicken Irene had prepared.

Irene commented, "boy, I never knew sex could create such an appetite." We laughed until our stomachs hurt.

Sitting on the couch contemplating if either had the energy to go again, having gotten it on in the office, and butt fucking an hour ago. I told Irene I didn't think I had any sperm left for her. She didn't mind, both her ass and her pussy were kind of tender.

I stroked her hair as she lay against my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. I lifted her chin to look up at me.

"I have some news if you think you can calm your pussy and ass down enough to think with your head and not your hormones. (Irene giggled and nodded yes.) I took the time to read your proposal before coming over here. I've decided to go forward with it.

You're right, we do need a line of lingerie and intimate wear for not only plus size gals, but the pregnant ones as well. Personally, I think pregnant women are smokin hot, and if I didn't have morals I'd like to fuck every one of them I saw. When Ingrid was pregnant we fucked like rabbits, all nine months."

Irene was all giggles and squeals and jumping around the room. Her tits were all over the place, I felt myself getting hard, but I knew in my heart I was stuck with "meekers limp leaker" for the rest of the night.

"That's not all Irene, there's more. (she jumped back onto my lap) I've been hesitant to put anyone in Ingrid's office, almost as though no one else was worthy of it. I'm going to move you into that office as the overseer of this new line of fashion. You'll have a $2,000,000 budget to work with the first year and we'll evaluate after a year. Irene, I'm going to expect this to be a money making part of the business, not a tag along to our other products."

"You won't be disappointed boss. I'll have that division showing a profit within 9 months." I had no reason to doubt her.

Irene snuggled in and whispered "Daddy," I knew she wanted to fuck to celebrate.

"I can't baby, I have nothing left in my balls, you've completely sucked me dry for today. I would however love to have you sitting on my face. The saying of not being able to cut the mustard, but still lick the jar, does apply as you get older."

"Oh daddy, I love when you lick my jar. Come to bed with me and show me why I'm glad I chose you to teach me about sex."

As we prattled down the hall I thought to myself, "this little sex machine is gonna fuck me to death.

//////////////////////////////////////

Chapter two is nearly done.