Irene and Oscar Ch. 2

Story Info
Who is Vigo Carro?
7.7k words
2.36
4.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter two

Who is Vigo Carro?

*****

"Yes, I am attracted to him, but remember Oscar, with my change in thinking, things are different now... I feared this would happen... You only like the fantasy, yet when I make it real, it becomes too much for you"

Stunned Oscar didn't know what else to say other than his wife was right... Having fantasies is one thing, but to have them become real? This is quite was another... It's easy to imagine and pretend when you still have all of the controls... However when your fantasies do come true, it's no longer like sitting in a movie theatre, you can't just walk out if you don't like what's playing.

In life, real life... You're in it to the end...

*****

Gran Canaria, two weeks prior...

Irene's arrival...

"Hello and welcome, let me help you in with your bags... You must be Irene, yes?"

"Yes, that is my name but uh, who might you be?" Irene asked, stepping out of her taxi, greeted by this tall, dark skinned stranger...

"My name is Vigo... Vigo Carro and I apologize for being so familiar it's just that I was told you would be arriving today, so I have kept an eye out for you" the man replied introducing himself with a bright, white-toothed smile but having Irene at a disadvantage, reaching to take her bags she was left stood there not knowing what to think.

Quite taken all the same, what with his charm and good looks, she did smile. Having this tall, strong and very good looking black man offer to carry her bags, but catching the woman at odds once more, she was puzzled as to how he knew so much about her, while she knew nothing of him...

"Thank you very much, Mr. Vigo Carro, but can you tell me again? How do you know my name?" She asked as the two stopped inside the doorway of her villa, the one leased in her name by the football cub...

"Again I apologize, I have surprised you, I am sorry... I work as the trainer for Las Palmas FC and all of these villas, they are reserved for us, for the staff and the executives... They told me you were coming today, so I suppose you can consider me your welcome party" Vigo explained with his ever present smile as Irene stood beside this handsome looking, 6-foot 2-inch tall black man, who she assumed to be Moroccan with such, deep, dark skin tone, and she was correct...

"Mr. Vigo Carro" as she had called him... He moved to the Canaries from Morocco during his teens as promising up and comer in the Island football leagues... That is until a knee injury sidelined him for good, but now instead of playing, he works as a physical trainer for the football club...

Smart, polite and sounding to be well educated, she found the younger man to be quite charming and witty even. Vigo at 30 years of age, he wasn't just some washed up footballer she could tell. Appearing well dressed and looking like a career oriented, outgoing adult...Irene was impressed from the start.

Yet however true his attributes appeared, what Irene didn't know was that in his private time, this handsome well presented man... He was also an avid lover of woman belonging to a certain, older age group, and regardless if they were married or not... Once in pursuit of a woman he found attractive? Vigo did not tend to stop, and Irene it would seemed, she had fallen directly into his sights...

"Okay, I understand now" Irene replied, catching on as she offered her hand to shake but feeling playful and smiling, she even felt a little flirty...

"Hello Vigo, I am Irene Serrano and I guess I am your new boss, yes?... Is that why you are here and being so helpful? You want to be on my good side from the start, hmm?" She asked with a smile, letting her head tilt to one side as Vigo held her hand in a delicate manner smiling back...

"Yes, you have me there Ms. Serrano, my apologies... However if I can say, from where I am standing, such a beautiful woman as you, she has no bad side, only good"

Replying while pouring on the charm with a handsome, toothy grin, Irene felt a flush warmness cross her skin as he let go of her hand, raising his sunglasses, Vigo allowed her to see his dark eyes and feeling what, she wasn't sure. It was like he could see inside of her, there was something about him she liked.

"Well, you are very complimentary Vigo, and thank you for your help, but I think I can manage from here... It was nice to meet you and I'm sure I will see you at the stadium, yes?.. Oh and It's Mrs. Serrano... I am married but have kept my maiden name for work purposes"

"Ah, my apologies once again Mrs Serrano... I will remember, and if I may? There is a market near by, seeing how you have just arrived I'm sure you will be in need of a shopping trip. I have a car and can drive for you, if you so choose" Vigo said to her as he turned to leave, getting the message that maybe he had said too much a first.

Not wanting to push his luck, the suave 30 year old knew when to step back, yet not before offering his assistance once again, saying he would drive her to the local market if she needed...

"I have car rented for me but I haven't been to collect it just yet, however perhaps later I will need some things, thank you... Right now I want to settle and unpack, but uh, if I did need a lift to the shops, how might I contact you?" She asked, intrigued enough to wonder how he might be reached...

"Here is my card, my mobile number is there, however if you choose to come visit, and please, feel free to do so... I live down the next lane in unit number 36..." Vigo replied smiling with his white teeth looking bright in contrast to his skin colour and furthering his efforts, he made sure to let her know which of the units he was his...

*****

A few days later, near the stadium...

"Ah, Mrs. Serrano, it's pleasure running into you, this is a nice cafe... Are you finding your way on the Island, I trust you're settling in okay?" Vigo asked as he happened upon the woman, sitting on the Sun-drenched patio of an outdoor cafe...

"Hello again Mr. Carro" she said to him, looking up with her sunglasses on... "It's nice to see you too, and thank you. But as you mention it, I have become lost on my way home a few times... The roundabouts here are quite confusing, they all look the same" Irene replied smiling when admitting she was having trouble navigating the roads...

But of course, to the charming Vigo, this was the opportunity he had been hoping for...

"Yes, I know, I had the same trouble when I first arrived, but I've been here many years now, ten or more... Please, if you will allow me, perhaps we can travel together for a day of two? I will leave my car at the office, you can drive while you learn" He replied making himself available to the woman once again, but then thinking and wanting this impromptu meeting to continue, he went a little deeper, prying maybe but wanting to know, he asked about her husband, and where he might be...

"I'm sure it must be difficult, staying on your own... Excuse me again, I don't mean to be intrusive but where is your, uh, husband? Will he be joining you soon?" Vigo inquired wanting to know where Oscar was and also, when he might show up. Knowing already that she was married, but had arrived alone, the smooth talker was trying to gain as much information about the woman as he could...

"My husband will be here in a week or so... He is at home preparing our house for rental... I left him behind so I am not disturbed... He is a good man my Oscar, he does what I tell him... He is not as persistent like some people I am coming to know, hmm?" Irene replied, telling him where Oscar was and why, but as well she was feeling Vigo out, knowing the tall good looking man had other things on his mind...

Things other than to just be helpful with his new boss, but dismissing her caution, she let go a little and played the man's game... Agreeing to let him travel with her both to and from work as she became more familiar with the roads...

"Ah I'm sorry, you think I am disturbing you, I get the message, I will leave you alone for now Mrs. Serrano, I'm sure you have important work to do... I must be going as well, but tell me? When the day has finished, please have someone contact me, or feel free to send me a text message, I will be more than happy to escort you home... I'll show you the right way"

"Yes... I'm sure you would... I will text you myself... You know how people can be, they will talk... Oh and please, call me Irene... Mrs. Serrano is too formal on working terms, and as well, it makes me sound old" Irene replied with a smile, putting the two on a first name basis...

"Ohh you are not old, not by any means... Irene, and thank you.. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman... I look forward to your text and I hope you have a wonderful afternoon. Irene... Before I go, and please, don't think of me as being too forward but perhaps later, this evening, you might like to have dinner with me? Just so you are not left eating alone... I know a lovely place not far from the villas, please, I would be honoured"

Thinking on his feet, or trying his luck Vigo pressed the woman for another meeting, dinner this time, but as Irene looked to him with pursed lips, she appeared somewhat annoyed, but not really...

"Hmmm, perhaps, we shall see later... But as well, maybe a married woman should not be seen with such a handsome, good looking single man either, hmm? What do you have to say about that?" She replied, flirting with the younger man as he attempted to ask her out...

"I think I like when you say I am handsome... That is what I think" He came back with smiling and feeling ever more confident... 'Thank you again, Irene... Consider my invitation, that is all I can ask, and as for what people say? Of this I do not care, and neither should you... Adios for now pretty woman, Irene...Have a lovely afternoon yourself... Oh and please, do not forget to text me, yes?"

*****

Back to the present...

"I... I... I don't know what to say, but maybe you are right... I want you to be happy but I feel afraid now... I don't want to lose you Irene, that is how I feel"

Oscar had been caught off guard with what his wife was telling him, describing how she had not only met a handsome man... But as well, Irene was also admitting her attraction, and reluctantly he had to agree with her. The reality of what was happening... It was a much heavier weight to carry than he had expected...

"As I've said before Oscar, you will not lose me, at least not in that sense but as well I cannot lie... You set me on this road and now that we are here, I will tell you that I do want to see where this takes us... He is a nice man, charming and very polite, I want you to meet him, maybe then you'll feel better"

"What if I don't feel better? Will you stop or will you let it continue?" Oscar asked, still afraid and wanting to know that if he is not happy, she will end things. But then and surprising him even more, Irene looked to him with a rather serious scornful expression telling him... "No... Oscar I will not..."

"Remember, it is me who is in charge, you gave that to me... But I suppose this lesson I feared you would have the most trouble with... I have told you many times now, you will not like all of my choices and therefore I suggest you do a little soul searching... Now is the time to dig deep and stick to your convictions Oscar... Be the man you say you want to be...Will you do this for me? Will you live up to your word?" Irene pressed, putting it to Oscar that the real test in all of this was up to him...

Was he only being lead by his desires, while remaining unaware of the change in his wife's feelings? Could he live up to his word? These were the questions he needed to ask of himself... Not about her proposed infidelity, her sleeping with another man...

"Ye-yesss, I... I suppose, b-but what happens next? Are, are you going to sleep with him, like right away?" Oscar nervously replied after stopping to think for a second, or gather his courage is more like... Knowing Irene was right and that he would look bad or weak in her eyes, giving up on this desire he's had for so long, just because it was coming to life.

He felt hypocritical, saying one thing but then doing another, and along with this, hearing as Irene didn't turn the man down, he knew this situation was a creation of his own doing...

Putting this idea into her head, having her believe he would like to someone else taking his place... Taking his wife and fucking her with his much bigger cock. Taking and satisfying her in the ways that Oscar knew he could not...

"No... Not right away, or at least I wasn't planning on it... Why? Is that what you want? For it to happen sooner, rather than later?" Irene asked while saying she hadn't planned on bedding Vigo just yet... But also, wanting Oscar's input she put this to him as well... Did he want her to bed the tall, handsomely athletic man without delay?

"Yes, I want this for you, but forgive me... I'm sorry for being hesitant Irene. I didn't think things would go so, uh fast" Oscar replied, sounding like he was still on board however stunned he was feeling, adjusting to the reality of it all...

"I want this too Oscar, but I also believe we need to take our time... Now please darling, let's not worry too much about Vigo for the moment, hmm? I want to talk about our day off, it's coming soon... Our day at the beach, you still want to go, yes?" Irene asked, trying to pull the conversation in a different direction knowing he needed more time to digest and take in how things were progressing with Vigo, and at such a rate.

Changing to a subject she knew Oscar was keen on, Irene questioned him about her up-coming day off and their planned trip to one of the local 'clothing-optional' beaches...

"Yes, yes of course, I know how to get there, but uh... You... You don't want him to come with us, do you?" Oscar replied with caution, asking and thinking that a nude beach probably wasn't the best place for a first meeting...

"No, he will not be there, this day is just for us Oscar... But before we do go? I want you to come into town with me tomorrow morning, you can meet Vigo at the stadium and have a tour while I find a local salon that will do your waxing" Irene replied, then reminding Oscar of how she wanted him, now and probably forever... Hairless from the eyebrows down...

"Oh, oh yes, I nearly forgot, you, you're serious about this? You want me waxed all over?, and you want me to meet him as well?"

"Yes Oscar, I want you waxed, and I want you to meet Vigo... Please don't look so worried, you will like him, I promise"

*****

The next morning, at the stadium...

"Ah Vigo, come in, please this is my husband Oscar" Irene said as Vigo stepped into the woman's office, dressed in his sports gear with his sunglasses on and smiling as usual...

"I've wanted the two of you to meet, and maybe you can give Oscar a tour of the facility? I'm sorry I have an errand to run before I head into a meeting... Oscar, say hello to Vigo and give me a kiss, I will text you later, once I have found a salon" Irene added rising from her desk...

"Oh si, good morning Oscar, it's a pleasure to finally meet you" Vigo answered, meeting the woman's slight looking husband with a smile as he stepped closer, offering his hand in greeting...

"I'm sorry we were on a road trip this week and I have been away... I've wanted to say hello, and yes, yes of course I can show him around Mrs. Serrano, and also may I say? You look ravishing this morning as usual... Oscar my friend, you are a very lucky man"

Taking the tall man's hand and looking up with Vigo being half a foot taller, and how he spoke to his wife, even Oscar could see the man was flirting with her...

"Oh, you are very sweet Vigo, thank you... See Oscar? Didn't I tell you he was charming?" Irene replied and confirming his beliefs, or his fears...

"Anyway, I must go, you two will get along famously, I have a feeling... Now be good, and I will see you for lunch, hmm?" Irene added with a smile making her way over, bidding the two men adeau at her office door she leaned in towards Oscar accepting his kiss on the cheek, yet at the same time and looking to Vigo she gave him a sly, knowing wink...

"Yes, Oscar... You are a very lucky man indeed" Vigo repeated then as they watched Irene depart, their eyes ogling her fine shape from behind. Her narrow waist and wide hips popping back and forth in a rhythm leaving both men staring, mesmerized...

"Now... Where were we?" He said next, bringing their attention back...

"Yes, it is a real honour to meet you Oscar... Irene has told me many things about you, but she forgot to mention how you are also a good looking man, eh?" The tall Moroccan added as he turned to Oscar surprising him some with the odd compliment. Saying he was good looking, not expecting he stood looking rather blank...

"Ha-ha" Vigo chuckled... "Relax Oscar, I am only saying... Your wife has chosen well, but now, let me show you around, we can talk as we go, yes?"

"Ah, I'm sorry you did catch me there, ha-ha, and ah yes, a tour would be nice, I didn't realize this arena was so big" Oscar replied, feeling somewhat tongue tied once left alone with this man he knew was trying to seduce his wife...

On top of this, and an even harder truth to swallow was that she was letting him... Openly Irene had said she was attracted to Vigo...

"Yes the team is rather popular and we are doing well, but like anything there is always room for improvement, this is why your wife had been hired, to uh, whip us into shape as they say"

"So, uh tell me, how long have you been married? I suppose Irene has you the same, whipped into shape, just like the rest of us here, uhh? She is a direct, no nonsense type of woman, that much is easy to see" Vigo said, commenting as they walked the football grounds paying more attention to what Irene was like rather than showing Oscar the stadium.

Remarking instead how Oscar is kept on a short leash, or 'whipped into shape' by his beautiful, strong willed-wife...

"Ahh yes, it is difficult to say no with Irene... Maybe that was her first husband's problem, he didn't now when to let a woman have her way... Irene and I have been married for 12yrs now, I am her second husband and I think that's why she chose me"

"Why? Because you don't tell her no?" Vigo added, wanting Oscar to continue, to tell him more...

"Yes, precisely... I am what you call a lover, and not so much a fighter, and if I need to indulge my wife sometimes in order to keep her happy? Well then, by all means... What is the harm, eh? You know the old saying, happy wife, happy life"

Replying and giving away more of himself than he was realizing, saying he often went out of his way to keep Irene happy, Oscar was spelling out to Vigo how they lived, how they operated in their marriage...

"Irene is what we call an alpha-woman... The strong type who not only knows what she wants, but she will also makes it hers, at any cost,... I can see why you would not want to stand in her way Oscar... But uh, tell me? I feel I must ask... You know we have dined a few times, your wife and I... Just the two of us... Did Irene tell you she came to my villa the night before your arrival?"

Prying a little deeper, Vigo wanted to see how Oscar would to react to the news of his wife coming to his villa where he had cooked for the woman while flirting endlessly, yet to no avail... Irene had turned down the man's advances and although accommodating and rather suggestive herself, she had in the end kept the fit, handsome Moroccan man at bay...

"Ye-yes... She uh, said the two of you have have had food together, because she was here alone... But I don't think she mentioned being in your villa, however it's no worry, please... I must have assumed differently"