Irene and Oscar Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, well perhaps you were mistaken, but you can rest assure Oscar nothing inappropriate took place... I just want to say... We spoke of you, Barcelona but mostly about the team and work, of course" Vigo replied as Oscar agreed with him, believing nothing did happen, but as well he couldn't help feel the pull of jealousy filling his stomach, picturing Irene alone with Vigo in his villa...

"Oh no, no, no... I would never accuse her of anything like that... Or you for that matter, I know it was innocent, please don't feel the need to apologize" Oscar replied being the one to say he was sorry while at the same time hiding the truth... He was nervous now, thinking Irene hadn't told him everything... Or certainly not this... It made him wonder what else had taken place in the two weeks she was here alone?

"Uhh, can I ask you though? You say the two of you spoke of me, what uh, what did she say? About me I mean?" Oscar asked, feeling brave...

"She told me you are a good man Oscar, loyal and you love her like no other, which is good... This is one way to keep your woman happy, put her on a pedestal and keep her there... I know if she were my woman I would do the same" Vigo replied letting him know what Irene has said about him but mentioning if she were his? That had Oscar turning his head...

"Yes, I adore my wife and I have missed her while we were apart... But uh, if I can say, I'm glad you were there for her... I trust her judgment on just about everything and that tells me you must be a nice man Vigo... Otherwise my, uh, 'alpha-wife' as you call her... Should wouldn't be showing such an interest"

"You think she shows an interest in me Oscar? Again please you know I will not interfere... But I will say I have noticed Irene does smile when she sees me... Forgive me for being forward, but this does not up-set you? You are not jealous...at all?" Vigo asked this time going further, pushing the issue of his spending time with the man's wife, and as far as he could see? Oscar seemed to be okay with it...

In fact he was better than okay, and from what Vigo could tell, Irene's husband was being much more accommodating than he would have expected...

"No... You have me there Vigo... Again, I am too forgiving... I do trust her and I believe we have no secrets... I'm sure it slipped her mind is all... About being alone, with you.... In your villa" Oscar related again, not putting up a fuss but then going on he even went so far as to thank the man of looking after her...

"Please, I'm... I'm glad you were there for her... I suppose I am the one to be thanking you for taking such good care of Irene" Oscar added going that extra mile when Vigo believed it wasn't necessary...

Although not understanding completely, Vigo was beginning to see that if Irene was an Alpha-woman as he was suggesting? Oscar then... He was not his wife's equal, and if anything he was the woman's lesser, her beta-husband...

With his thoughts turned to seducing Irene, suddenly, Vigo wasn't looking at Oscar as being an obstacle he would have trouble getting over, or through... More so, he was now seeing the smaller man as an extra he could put up with, maybe even use to his advantage...

But then stopping them both, Oscar's phone chimed...

"Oh! Excuse me, this is Irene sending me a text" he said to the man when his phone played the familiar tune he had assigned to his wife's number...

Opening the message he read it to himself...

"Oscar, I have found a salon and booked you an appointment in the next hour, see the attachment and ask for Marisa, she will be expecting you and don't worry it is a uni-sex salon they take care of men all the time"

"Oh my, so soon" Oscar said aloud while reading the message, stood there with Vigo, prompting the other man to ask...

"So soon for what Oscar, is everything okay?" He asked curiously...

"Yes, yes it's fine, uh listen, my apologies I have to go, Irene has booked a, uh, a salon appointment for me, I um... I wanted to have a hair cut" he stammered not wanting to say, but mentioning a salon was enough to pique Vigo's interest further...

"Your wife is sending you to a women's salon to have your hair cut? Why not a barber? There is one on the next corner" He asked but Oscar he had no answer other than to say that he didn't know either but wanting to do as Irene was telling him, he stayed vague...

"I... I'm not sure, but as you say, huh? She's not the kind of woman I want to disappoint... Uh, thank you Vigo, it has been a pleasure meeting you and for showing the stadium, I must came back for a match... I have enjoyed my morning, and uhh, I am glad Irene has you... Has you here I mean... I'm pleased to know she has been taken care of without my presence"

Fumbling with his words and again, not sure what he should be saying, Oscar tried to be gracious but all he seem to be doing was give Vigo more to go on... More ammunition or proof that Oscar was to be easily manipulated and certainly not the one in charge when it came to his relationship and marriage to the lovely Irene...

"I understand Oscar, Irene is not the type you want to disappoint, I see that... You had better run and do as your woman says, huh? It was my pleasure for the tour and to meet you, however before you go, can I ask? Would Irene and yourself like join me in my villa for a meal at the weekend? Saturday evening perhaps?" Vigo asked and leaving Oscar to hesitate as he smiled, adding "Ask you wife... I'm sure she will decide for you"

Looking and nodding, but saying nothing else Oscar more or less agreed that he would ask, but not really catching the inference with Vigo pointing out that Irene would be the one to decide, just as it was with everything else in their lives...

Shaking the tall, black man's hand a second time as they parted, Oscar winced feeling Vigo squeezing harder than he had upon their meeting. Hanging on longer this time and smiling from behind his sunglasses in a way Oscar didn't know if he could trust.

Vigo was giving him a feeling that he was telling him something... Something he wasn't sure he want to know...

*****

Later that evening...

"You're very quiet tonight Oscar, tell me how did your appointment go? I'm sure your skin is still sore in places and feeling very sensitive, hmm? I know, I've had waxing before"

"It, it was alright... Yes it did hurt in certain places and I, I'm not sure how I feel... My skin as you say, it's very sensitive, I feel everything, even a small breeze"

"Well, you will get used to it... I think I'm going to like seeing you this way, and tell me... Did you and Vigo get along? What did the two of you talk about, me I hope?" Irene asked after assuring Oscar she was pleased to know he had been waxed all over, however forgoing the story of having to bare himself in the back room of a woman's hair salon... She seemed to be more interested in knowing what he and Vigo had talked about as they toured the stadium...

"Yes, yes of course you were mentioned, in fact you were all Vigo talked about... But tell me, you never said but uh, he mentioned you were in his villa, for a meal?" Oscar replied with caution, asking but not wanting to question her or to imply anything untoward...

"Oh?... Did I not say?" Irene replied with up-swing to her voice, looking coy with a smile curling over her lips she knew Oscar was feeling jealous. Which was good, in a way...

"No, you didn't b-but it isn't a problem... I trust you not to lie to me, I know you have no reason... It's okay, I was just curious why you didn't say"

"Hmm, I suppose you were, and I apologize for not saying, but tell me? if I was spoken of so often, what else did he say? What questions did Vigo ask about me?" Irene continued, this time asking what the man has said of her in particular, Oscar could see the interest in her eyes, looking and sounding like a teenager asking her friend for all the gossip about a boy she likes...

"He didn't ask questions, not many. He was instead quite complimentary of you, as I expected... He said he liked how you were not just beautiful but you were also a strong woman who knows what she wants, and, and I said the same" Oscar replied realizing now just how interested Vigo seemed to be in his wife, whereas during his conversations with the man, he was too nervous to tell...

"He does sound very complimentary, and I will thank him when I see him next... But tell me Oscar, in your opinion, what did you think of him? What was your first impression of Vigo?" Irene added, wanting to turn things a little, and smiling she could see the torment in her husbands face.

She was enjoying this aspect, even if she hadn't expected it. Knowing this was all Oscar's doing, but to see him now? Irene was swiftly getting over any regrets she may have been having...

"He, he was nice... Like I said, and yes, he is good looking... I just never imagine he would be uh..."

"You didn't think he would be a black man? Is that what you're saying?" Irene said for him, as she smiled again knowing the word was there on Oscar's lips but he was having trouble saying, not wanting to appear racist, because he wasn't... He just never assumed...

"N-no, I was going to say, I didn't think he would be so tall and well, so uh, robust, you know? He looks like he works out in the gym, a lot"

"Oh come now Oscar, I can see straight through you... You're surprised I'm attracted to a black man... Remember, I know you better than yourself my dear husband... But yes, he is all of these other things.. He's tall, good looking, muscular and uh, from what else I have heard, I assume he's very well proportioned, wouldn't you agree?" Irene added in her retort while giving him a flick of her eyebrows, letting him know just which 'proportions' she was referring to...

"Yes... I suppose that is true... But uh, you haven't found that out, have you?... Not yet?"

"Hmmph! Listen to you... No I haven't found out... Not yet, as you say... But that is what you want isn't it? For me to find out?" Irene asked, feeling somewhat nervous herself but she did see this as a pivotal moment, because up until now, they hadn't come this far...

Until now they had only talked of her attraction to Vigo, the tall, very dark, handsome, younger man who had entered their lives...

Until now, Irene's sleeping with muscular Moroccan hadn't be brought to the table...

"I... I... I'm not sure Irene... I mean yes, that is how I have been seeing things, you know that... To see you pleased with a, a more, uh, a well endowed man" Oscar stuttered out barely able to say the words...

"But I also think you are right... Now that it is happening? I'm not so sure on how to deal with uh, things"

"Yes... I know.. I can see that Oscar... You are struggling with the reality, but don't worry... For now I am only testing the waters with you... I still haven't made up my mind about him, other than to admit that I am attracted... As for anything else? I'm sure time will tell" Irene let Oscar know saying that even if she was thinking of sleeping with Vigo, she wasn't quite there... Not just yet.

But then, moving on again she changed the subject back to Oscar and his other adventure... His afternoon spent naked and in the company of other woman... Being waxed smooth in what had to be humiliating, embarrassing experience...

"Now though! Something else I am interested in seeing is how you made out with the task I gave you, hmm?... Come, strip for me Oscar... Show me how much of a boy my man has been turned into"

Telling Oscar she was only testing him, Irene could see his hesitance when confronted with someone like Vigo, but even this made her smile... She was willing to take her time and see what develops with the tall, dark-skinned man, as the opportunity presenting itself she would rather wait and see.

It was better this way instead of doing anything rash or moving too quickly...

Smart enough, Irene also recognized that she worked with Vigo. He wasn't some stranger met in a night club, someone who would disappear at the break of dawn... Going slow, she wanted to be sure they were compatible before she would proceed, in whatever form that may be...

"You, you want me to take of my clothes off, out here? Oscar asked as Irene sat smiling form her seat at the patio table having finished dining outside in the sunset hour...

"Yes, right here... Why? You have no trouble skinny dipping with me... No one is watching, go on, I want to see you before all of the light is gone"

"Alright, alright... Well here goes"

Giving in Oscar rose from his seat, slipping off his t-shirt first, and not being a hairy man to begin with, Irene couldn't see much of a difference up top until thinking and smiling she stopped him from going any further...

"Wait Oscar, lift your arms... Did you make sure she waxed your pits as well, yes?" She asked as Oscar frowned, moving in slow motion like a by-stander in a bank robbery, sacred and afraid he did as his wife asked, lifting his two arms up above his head...

"Mmm! Very nice indeed..." she commented, sounding happy if not amused, loving how he looked already but mostly she like to see Oscar blushing...

"I bet it hurt there, huh? The hair is quite thick under your arms, even for soft man like you... Okay... I'm happy so far... Now with your shorts, off they go, let me see"

"Ye-yes! It hurt like hell, I thought I was going to cry after the first one... But the rest, it, it wasn't so bad, except for ahh, you know? They do 'everywhere" Oscar replied, embarrassed but knowing he couldn't win...

"Umm, hmm... Yes I know... Did she do your tight little butt too? Were up on all fours when she did?" Irene smiled, teasing him further and loving it more than she probably should...

Taking such enjoyment in her husband embarrassment, teasing him as he striped off his clothes, it gave her a new kind of thrill, being able to control not just Oscar but his body as well...

"That is what you are going to show me, come now, shorts down... You don't have anything I haven't seen already Oscar... Hair or no hair, I am the one who wanted you this way... Even if you do look like a boy, I am enjoying how you blush... It's uh, what is the word? Emasculating? Yes, that's it..."

Lowering his shorts while looking to Irene and seeing how she really was taking pleasure in seeing him squirm, Oscar could feel himself burning as she was saying, telling him she was enjoying his emasculation, this feminizing thing she was having him do, being stripped of his body hair...

In the end she couldn't have chosen a better word, because that was exactly how he was feeling... Emasculated, feminized and that much less of a man...

"Oh Irene, the things you say... I don't know where this change in you has come from, I fear I've awoken a monster of some kind, but uh here, here you go... This is all of me" Oscar replied and laying on the drama as he tends to do, letting his short drop to his ankles before standing upright, offering a full frontal view with his arms out, looking as if he was to be crucified...

"Mmm, yes... The girl, Marisa, she did a good job, ahh? But look at you Oscar, put your arms down, you look like Christ the Redeemer on top of the mound" Irene commented as Oscar blushed further putting his arms down as his wife looked on smiling and happy with what she was seeing...

"Turn for me, and bend... Let me see, I want to be sure she did everywhere" she ordered next as Oscar followed suit, turning on the spot and bending himself over he reached back spreading his cheeks but just then and breaking up this rather intimate moment a voice could be heard coming from the side gate...

The surprise and alarm, shocking to them both...

"Hello? Are you home? I'm not disturbing you am I..?" A mans voice said and right away they both knew who it was as Oscar shrieked...

"Ahhh!" He called out, looking up in fright, his first instinct to run, he made a bee-line for the villa...

"Yes, we are here, come Vigo, enter" Irene chirped back as he did just that, taking the woman's invitation he made his way in, smiling as he rounded the corner with a bottle of wine in hand and just in time to see Oscar's pale white ass diving for the cover...

"Hello, sorry... I seemed to have shown up at the wrong time, you are both enjoying uh, swimming au-naturel?" He asked as Irene she sat giggling but not moving she stayed as she was, seated at the patio table with a large beach towel wrapped around her voluptuous form.

"Yes and no... Oscar was showing me the waxing he had today. He likes to be hair free, he says it feels nice... But please, never mind him, come and sit with us... I'm sure he will be back, with clothes on this time" Irene replied smiling as Vigo made his way over taking up a seat and thinking again of how easy a mark this couple was turning out to be...

Or more so it was Oscar with his wife proving once again how much of a nothing he was turning out to be...

"Waxing for a man? How very uh, metro-sexual of him, but tell me? Isn't his skin a little pale for such exposure?" Vigo asked, commenting and suggesting Oscar's ashen-white complexion would suffer under hot Sun that beamed all day long in near-Equatorial islands...

"Yes, I suppose you are right, he will just have to wear more sunscreen when we are at the beach tomorrow" Irene replied, inadvertently letting Vigo know of their plans the next day...

"Ah, and may I ask, which beach is this? The one down the way? You know it is permitted to be nude on that beach?" Vigo replied with a raise of his eyebrow, his gaze drifting up and down the mature, older woman's semi-naked form...

"Yes, that is the one... I suppose I shouldn't tell you, but it is a fantasy of Oscar's to be seen naked in pubic... Being exposed this way excites him and although I don't feel the same, I still reap the benefits"

"Benefits?" Vigo asked with a curious look...

"Yes... I enjoy seeing him blush... It's good for his humility and will keep him attentive to me" she replied as Vigo poured out two glasses of the wine, using Oscar's goblet as if it was his own...

"Hmm, yes I have noticed your husband, he worships you Irene and forgive me, but I don't see him as the type to fight back or really stand up for himself... I can see who rules the roost in your marriage, or am I wrong?" Vigo replied, digging deeper into the couple's relationship, suggesting Irene was the leader with Oscar following along, blissful in his subservience...

"No, you wouldn't be wrong... My first was a boorish man and this time I wanted someone who will adore me and do as I say... But in a nice way, of course" Irene added, agreeing with Vigo saying she wanted a man like Oscar for a husband this second time around, especially after the first one had given her nothing but trouble...

"Ah and here he is now... Oscar, please do not feel so afraid on my account... Irene tells me you like the nude beaches, perhaps I will go for a walk tomorrow afternoon, maybe we will run into one and other?" Vigo said with a sly smile, teasing Oscar right away as reappeared through the patio doors and indeed he was dressed, back into his usual t-shirt and pair of shorts...

"Oscar, I was telling Vigo we are going to the beach tomorrow, but if he does turn up, I'm afraid it will only be you that he sees in the buff... Sorry but I will not go nude, Oscar is the one who likes to be exposed, that is why were are going... Like I said, he finds it thrilling to be seen naked in public, isn't that so my love?" Irene interjected with Oscar knowing now that Vigo has been told of their outing, as well as 'outing' him in the process...

"That is alright... I was only joking anyway... Don't worry Oscar, it will not be me who sees you naked, but if I can say? You might want to use a strong sun-screen... You are very fair skinned for a Spaniard, and especially so for a man, yes?" Vigo added, sounding somewhat passive-aggressive insulting Oscar, inferring he was less of a man...