Irene and Oscar Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't now what to say, uh you have me there... I... I like the feeling of freedom at the beach... It's more uh, natural but you are right Vigo, I will make sure I am covered and uh, sorry to run away, you surprised me is all, I was not expecting"

Answering and sounding as embarrassed as he looked just then, trying to explain himself without going too far into it, and for good reason... Oscar also, skipped the part about Irene selling him out for a second time so it seemed... He let that pass as well, hoping upon hope they would change the subject...

"He will wear enough sun-screen, don't worry... Oscar, why don't you get yourself another glass, it seems Vigo is using yours... We'll have a drink with him to say thank you" Irene said to Oscar as he noticed then, Vigo had taken his wine glass and it made him think, this was just a precursor...

What else did the tall, dark Moroccan want to take from him? His wife no doubt...

"Ah, yes I see, that is okay... I will get another glass, did either of you want anything else?" He asked rising from his seat once again as Vigo looking to Irene with that same, handsome white toothed smile he turned back to the man, replying...

"No Oscar, I am fine for now... However there is something I know I must have, but perhaps we can save that for another time, yes?"

Continued...