Irene and Oscar Ch. 3

Story Info
No day at the beach.
8.5k words
2.18
3.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter 3

No day at the beach

*****

"Thank you for stopping by Vigo I'm sorry you had to see Oscar in such a state... He is a good man but you are right, he is soft. He is not like other men but still, he's mine and I do love him"

"It's always a pleasure to spend time with you Irene and as for Oscar, I don't think any less of him for being who he is... We are all something, hmm?" Vigo replied as the two sat for a while longer but feeling he had made the impact he was hoping for, the tall, dark man was soon on his way...

*****

Later, in bed...

"That was nice of Vigo to drop by with wine but I suppose he had other things in mind, other than seeing you naked" Irene teased as Oscar he shivered with the thought. Being caught as he had been, it was embarrassing enough. Being seen by Vigo naked and with his ass in the air showing his wife how he had been waxed free of his body hair...

"Yes, I think he is trying to seducing you and I am in his way... I was so embarrassed when he came around the corner, I hope he didn't see too much" Oscar replied climbing into the bed and snuggling up to his wife as she sat upright, dressed in a simple cotton nightgown leaving her large, braless tits to sway unencumbered, her fat nipples clearly visible beneath the thin fabric...

"I'm sure he saw enough of you to know what kind of a man you are... You are a gentle soul my love, we have discussed you in this light... He knows of your waxing and of how I tend to run things in our marriage. But the real question is what will happen next, hmm?" She asked, replying but then looking to her with a face full of fright, Oscar remembered Vigo inviting the couple over for dinner...

"Oh, uh yes, that reminds me... He asked me today and I forgot to mention but uh, Vigo he, he wanted to know if we would like to come to his villa for a meal on Saturday evening, both of us" Oscar came out with, still unsure if he should mention the invitation...

"You forgot, or you didn't want to tell me? Were you too afraid? Is that why it slipped your mind maybe?" Irene pressed figuring as much, Oscar's fear were affecting his memory...

"Yes, maybe I was reluctant to say... I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention... He said that you can text him to let him know, but you want to go, yes?" Oscar said back, agreeing by saying it may have been his fear that had him forgetting but thinking he might want to entice Irene or tame her anger, he let his hand creep up the inside of her bare thigh, caressing and making his way higher...

"Yes of course... Why would we turn him down? I've told you Oscar, I am attracted to him, unless..." she replied as Oscar stopped, looking up to her...

"Unless what my love?" he asked, feeling even more nervous...

"Unless you wanted me to go alone, I will... But only if you want me to" Irene answered in more of a statement this time as Oscar looked to her with a new realization coming to him. Not thinking of this outcome, Irene going to Vigo's villa on her own and knowing what would happen while she was there...

"No, no... I will go with you" he said being quite emphatic... "B-but you do want something to happen while we are there? I thought we, or you wanted to take your time?"

Surprised with his wife's willing to further this along at a speed he wasn't prepared for, Oscar thought of ways to put the brakes on, or slow things down if he could...

"I will let things happen as I feel... Meaning, I will go at a pace I am comfortable with, but I won't lie when I tell you Oscar I'm not against 'something' happening and I have no fear of it either... In fact my love, now that we are here? The idea has me turned on, see for yourself... Come, please me with your tongue I want to close my eyes and imagine"

Taken aback some it was easy to see how turned on all of this talk was making her. Happy she was turned on rather than being annoyed Oscar was more than ready to please his wife as she was asking, as she was telling him...

"Mmm, yes my darling, always... Did, did you want me to get Didier ready for you as well? If your really want to close your eyes and imagine, I'm sure that he and Vigo are very much alike, if you know what I mean?" Oscar replied as he fumbled around not just with his words but moving clumsily in the bed when trying to situate himself between his wife's parted thighs...

"Yes, I know what you mean, and I also assume you are correct... But not tonight... Your lovely little tongue will do me just fine. However, something tells me we won't be needing a toy for very much longer, hmm? Let me close my eyes and I will tell you what I see" Irene answered as she lowered herself in the bed, ready with her eyes closing, she wanted to fantasize and tell him of the pictures she would make up in her mind... The pictures of Vigo, taking and fucking her the way she needs...

"Mmm, yes... Start this way, with your little kisses... Begin here on my thighs and work your way closer... There's my good boy... That's what you are now to me, hmm? My good little boy with no body hair... You want to worship me, and you'll do as I say, isn't that right wee-Oscar?"

Teasing him when starting off, Irene smiled holding up her two fingers an inch or so apart and calling him 'wee-Oscar' reminding him again of how small she thinks his little penis is...

"Ohh yes Irene... I do... I feel like I am your little boy and, and you know I've always worshipped you... I am scared however with your teasing, b-but please... I... I don't want you to stop... I know it is odd but I like the way this makes me feel"

Moaning back with the sting of her words hitting him, Oscar did feel more like a boy than a man with Irene pointing out his small size. Not to mention how being waxed hairless was already playing on his mind, driving his submissive desires.

This heightened state of awareness he found himself surrounded in, it was like an itchy blanket where in order to feel it's warmth, he would also have to endure the discomfort of wearing such a thing, or even just the name in this case... Having Irene call him her 'little boy' and 'wee-Oscar'...

"Yes... I know my love, men like you, the ones who never seem to grow up... Even in your adult years you know you are not deserving of a woman like me, isn't' that so you Oscar?"

Questioning him this way, Irene was only half playing now, seeing it in her husband that even for a man of his age he still possessed many left-over immature qualities. She was making Oscar feel as she was saying, like he wasn't deserving...

Swelling with the embarrassment, his skin was crawling with the truth as his undersized 4-inch penis grew hard in the humiliation. Laying face down on the bed, his stiffening erection was pressed hard into the covers...

"Mmmph! Oh Irene" he cried when lowering his face into his wife's aromatic wetness. Hearing her words made everything feel so much more real more real. Oscar knew this was going beyond her usual teasing, this time, Irene was telling him the truth...

Immature in his desires, as well as his love making... Oscar was indeed a boy amongst men...

"Mmm, oh yess Oscar... More, lick me good... Ohh I can see him... Vigo, he so big, much much bigger than you... I want him Oscar and you are going to let him have me... Mmm... Ohh... You know it's what we both want"

With her eyes fluttering closed, Irene had her legs apart with Oscar there, her two hands held at the sides of his head using his mouth, his tongue and his lips to do what she wanted most...

To help her get off, filled with the image of Vigo taking her and fucking with his huge black erection...

"Irene I... I want him to have you... You know I've always wanted this for you... I'm sorry I've been so afraid" Oscar replied tilting his head back far enough to speak, over come as he was, admitting how he loved the feel of his wife's influence.

With her strong dominant power coursing through them both, Oscar would have told her anything at that moment and dramatic as always, he turned this into another confession... A reaffirming of his want, his desire to see her taken by a bigger, stronger more virile man...

"Uhhh yesss, Vigo I want you to fuck me with your big cock... Ohh Oscar he so big... Larger than any man I've had, never mind you... I cannot wait to feel him inside me, he has such large hands did you see? I know he must be huge... Ohhhh... Oh don't stop... Ohhhh I'm going to cum"

Picturing Vigo as she wanted him, on top with her big naked tits crushed under his manly weight as he thrusting into her. Irene believed him to be excessively large, thick and indeed black... The idea of it happening for real, and so soon, the arousal and excitement had her there, reaching orgasm in such a fulfilling wave of ecstasy...

"Ohhhh God Yessss!" She bellowed shaking all over with her shoulders pushed into the bed, her hips raised and back arched... Hitting her end so readily while seeing it all so clearly, Irene could tell she was not only adapting to these new wants, she was openly endorsing her lewd, wanton behaviour...

*****

Saturday morning...

"Oscar, are you ready to go?" Irene asked as she stood outside by the car as he appeared behind her, stepping out from doorway dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, a large towel around his neck, loaded down with two folding chairs in one hand and a large beach bag in the other...

Crammed full of everything they will need for the day, everything from sun-screen to sandwiches, Oscar was prepared...

"Yes, I have all we need... I'm nervous now, like I will be later" he replied as they made their way into the car, however Irene, not sure which 'later' he was referring to she felt compelled to ask...

"Nervous how? At the beach when I make you take off your clothes? Or later, later when we join Vigo in his villa? I'm not nervous for either" Irene asked him with a sly smile, mentioning the invite she had accepted for the two of them to have dinner with Vigo that night in his villa.

"I'm nervous for both now that you tell me, I see you are not though... So you text him back and said yes to dinner I take it?" Oscar replied saying he was nervous about being seen naked but now, as he was learning Irene had been in contact with Vigo, accepting the man's dinner invitation...

"Yes, I messaged him and said we would love to come... What's the matter, are you afraid of Vigo, or of what might happen while we are there?" Irene replied in an accusing tone she put it to Oscar, challenging where his fears lie...

"I don't know what I am afraid of, but no matter, I want to be there with you" he answered... "Besides, if I stay home I'll only worry, making myself crazy, imagining and exaggerating everything in my head"

"I want you there as well, in the beginning... We'll have dinner and if things are going well I may send you home... I've been thinking Oscar it might not be a good idea for you to be there the first time, and I say this not to hurt you or to exclude you... I believe it should be this way, you might become too upset and embarrass me"

Making such a statement Oscar went quiet as he drove, feeling rejected right away even if Irene had told him this wasn't the case...Saying it might upset him too much, she made him think... When the time came, would it be more than he can handle? Would he be able to keep his composure seeing her with another man?

"But never mind, I think we're putting the cart before the horse, hmm?" Irene added, interrupting his thoughts... "I think it's important we take things as they come... But I'd say right now, you have another worry in front of you"

Driving as if he were on autopilot, listening to his wife say it would be best if he wasn't there, not the 'first-time' insinuating there would be more... It was hard for him to process because as painful as it was to admit... Oscar knew she was right...

But then and in the mean time, as Irene was pointing out, she was also right about him having a new worry on his hands...

Covering the short distance by car in no more than 15 minutes, Oscar hadn't even noticed but was soon to realize what his wife had meant, seeing as she pointed to a large sign attached outside the parking area. Printed in big, unmissable red letters, it read...

"WARNING"

"Please be advised that from this point on you may encounter Nude Sunbathers... No Photography, Please"

"Hmm... I see what you mean" Oscar said as he pulled in, coming out of his delirium and forgoing the topic of 'later' with Irene smiling beside him, thinking how much she was going to enjoy this first of her husband's two discomforts of the day.

First having him go naked on a public beach, just like he's always wanted, and then later when they spend the evening in Vigo's villa, having a meal and whatever else may come...

"Okay we are here, let's get our things, and look Oscar, the lot is half empty which means we should be able to find a good spot" Irene commented as they parked close to the beach edge, but once again and now that the moment was here... Oscar's didn't feel so sure anymore...

"Ye-yes, that is good thing... Maybe we can find somewhere that is more uh, secluded" He replied but Irene, she had different ideas...

"No... I don't think so... I want to be close to the water... We have our sun tent, I'm sure that will provide enough cover, at least until I have you walk with me... That's what I am looking forward to... Holding your hand as we go for a good long, long casual stroll down the strand letting you experience being naked in front of the world... It will be lovely... Trust me Oscar, you will be empowered... Do you need me to carry anything?"

"No, it's alright, I can manage... So uh, you're sure I shouldn't be there?" Oscar asks bringing up the subject once again as they walked out onto the open beach, that wasn't too crowded as of yet, but right away there were naked people to be seen as they reached a place Irene was happy with...

"Okay here will do, you can start setting up, and no Oscar... As I told you, I don't think it would be good if you were there... I'll worry with you watching, wondering if you'll do something that will ruin the mood. That is my honest fear, you becoming jealous in one way or another" she said to him, being blunt...

"Look at it like this, being absent will keep your fantasy alive... Not being there will preserve the mystery, for you... But anyway, are you ready?"

"Yes, I understand, and ready for what my dear?" Oscar replied as Irene looked to him while tilting her sunglasses down letting her eyes drift up his clothed body until meeting his...

"Ready for everyone to see you of course... When you're finished, feel free to take off your clothes" she chirped sounding happy and smiling as she took up her seat leaving Oscar to stand there looking rather blank...

"Ha-ha! Ah yes... I'll get there, I have to pay the man for our chairs" Oscar replied with an uneasy laugh, wanting to be naked, but still he was nervous and thinking he tried to delay, saying he had to pay for the rented beach chairs first...

"You don't have to pay right away, once you have stripped down, then you may go... It's not far, only 20 meters or so... This will be your first test, hmm?" Irene replied sounding annoyed but smiling, she was already enjoying her husbands discomfort...

"My, my first test? What are you saying, there will be more?" Oscar wanted to know, curious and on edge now, knowing he'll be 'made' to do things while there, naked and in the public eye...

"Yes, there will be more, like when I send you back to buy us drinks and don't forget our walk, hmm? It's invigorating here by the seaside, the air is so clean and fresh, I feel I could walk for miles, don't you?"

"Uhh, yes I'm sure you'll take me to the end of the nudist area and back, but you say you'll go topless? Can you give me that much at least? I'll do everything else you ask, like getting food and drinks, naked, by myself"

"Yes Oscar, I will go topless... We're away from home we won't run into anyone we know... Unless of course Vigo should show up but I'm sure he wasn't serious" Irene replied smiling when seeing her slight, pale skinned husbands expression drop...

"He... He's not coming is he?" Oscar replied with a sullen frown...

"No... I'm only playing with you... Vigo will not be showing up... Again, I am testing you, only to see how you react" Irene explained, letting him off the hook as she sat in the long, low beach chair with her legs out in front of her, sunglasses on and topped with a big floppy hat.

Still in her wrap and wearing a classy yet stylish two-piece on underneath, Irene gave a nod to Oscar as he stood there, finished setting up their little beach camp with the half-circle tent set up behind their two chairs meant to provide a modicum privacy from any prying eyes...

"Well? What are you waiting for?" She said to him, pushing...

"Okay, I'm going... It's, It's harder than I thought, let me sit it will be easier" Oscar stammered back, feeling all the more nervous and unsure now that the moment was here.

This was a trend Irene was seeing more of in her weak-willed husband proving to her once again that when it came to most things, Oscar was all talk and very little action.

Not expecting to feel so pressured let alone 'out-there' when being told to strip off with others around, some naked and some were clothed, mostly the woman. But still, getting over that hump, or taking the leap... It was more difficult than Oscar had realized.

Pulling off his t-shirt as he sat himself in the low, short legged canvas chair, he took in a breath when looking from side to side before lifting his butt off the seat as he pushed everything down to his ankles with Irene sat beside him, watching with a finger held at her lip, there to stop herself from laughing out loud...

"There... Does that feel better, and see? No one cares... Now come, everything off, then I want you to kneel here in front of me... You're going to need plenty of Sun screen just as our new friend Vigo has suggested, hmm?" Irene directed, once Oscar was naked, mentioning Vigo and the conversation they'd had with him the night before when he'd been caught out, showing his wife his newly waxed, hair-free body.

Shucking his shorts and sandals before turning and coming out of his chair in the sand, Oscar felt quite red and hot already, but not from the Sun as he knelt facing his smiling wife filling her hand with suntan lotion...

"There's a good boy, now hold out your arms" she instructed as Oscar saying nothing he did as he was told. Allowing his wife to slather his front with the cool, coconut scented sun cream.

Staying still with his eyes closed, he tried to forget being naked, let alone where they were...

Until that is...

"Ahhh! Please, Irene be careful, someone might see, maybe I should do there, no?"

Gasping when feeling his wife's slippery, cold fingers touching his naked ball sack and flaccid little penis, Oscar shirked back with his eyes coming open in surprise. Not expecting her to be so 'vigorous' was the word he was looking for, given their location. He was worried about doing something they shouldn't while on a public beach...

"Oh calm yourself... I told you no one is looking and also no one cares... What's the matter, are you afraid your little man will get all stiff and everyone will know?" Irene teased while pointing out how he needs to relax but also, giving his hairless little balls a jiggle in her hand, she had him scowling as he tried to shy away..

"No! I... I just don't want anyone to complain when seeing you touch me, uh there" he replied sounding unnerved...

"Your front is finished... Turn for me, let me make sure that pale little bum of yours gets a good coating as well, huh?"

"Ye-yes but be quick please, and no messing this time... Also, when do I get my turn? You said you would go topless" Oscar replied as he turned, facing himself towards the beach without feeling as obvious or out there as he had thought...