Irene and Oscar Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your turn Oscar, ha!" Irene laughed while spreading more of the sun cream across his two shoulders... "You may do my back when I am finished but I will see to the rest, and yes, I will go topless but I swear if you mention it again I will make you walk the whole beach alone, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, okay I don't want you to be angry, I just want to share this with you that is all... I mean, I'm about to share you with another man, so why would I want the rest of the world to see you naked as well..?" Oscar replied and speaking quite out of character, as Irene was quick to notice...

"What is that to mean, hmm? Are you jealous Oscar? You didn't sound this way in bed the other night, in fact if I remember it was you who was begging to let Vigo have me, or have you forgotten already?" Irene quizzed, reminding Oscar of his words said in a moment of passion, pleasuring her and playing along, sharing their cuckold fantasy of letting Vigo fuck her...

"No, no I haven't forgotten... Please Irene, you misunderstand me, I was making light because, well, it is a stressful thing... What we are doing, this, uh trying things differently, including someone else, or Vigo I should say" Oscar replied trying to explain before this went to far, but for now, Irene wasn't finished...

"Yes, this is stressful, for you maybe but remember Oscar, it was also you who wanted this, for me to 'meet' someone, and now that it has happened, you cannot stand the thought, huh? You say things with conviction once you are aroused, but when the time comes, you are the first one running for the hills... So typical"

Going on Irene was more or less calling Oscar a coward. Backing down when faced with the real thing... But again, all he could do was plead and try to make her see, make her believe...

"I am willing to see this through, or whatever may come... I know, yes it was me who suggested we try, but please, I'm sorry... I have trouble sometimes when I'm in a sober mind... I know, I say the wrong things... Forgive me darling, I didn't mean to imply anything, I'm sorry"

Frowning but believing him, Irene was a little less alarmed... Hearing him saying he was willing to see this through, and being right about the 'whatever may come' part... Her being with Vigo and making Oscar her cuckold husband once and for all... That too was still to be seen...

"Alright Oscar, I forgive you, don't worry, I'm not offended but watch how you say things in future, yes?" She replied, after a time, Irene wanted to enjoy her day, not spend it arguing over the direction they were heading...

"Thank you my dear and yes, please, let's sit back and enjoy, relax and feel the Sun on our bodies" Oscar replied but said nothing else as Irene had his attention just then. Watching with quiet interest as she sat forward before reaching back, unhooking the top half of her two piece bathing suit...

"There, are you happy now?" She asked as Oscar smiled taking her hand feeling proud of his wife with a rush of love flowing through him. Joining him in this adventure because she loved him, which of course it meant the world to Oscar...

"Yes, I am very happy, thank you"

"Good, now get up and go pay for our chairs, and do you see that couple just there? Ask them to watch our belongings and we will do the same for them later... Tell them we are going for a walk on the beach and maybe a swim... Be cordial Oscar, don't just go up and ask, introduce yourself, have a conversation"

Pointing to a couple set up not too far away, Irene smiled from behind her sunglasses knowing this would embarrass Oscar as he looked to the man and woman pairing and then back to his wife. Feeling a nervous shiver run through him, he knew this another of her tests, pushing him and wanting to embarrass him in his naked state...

"Uhh, okay, I'll go but can I have a towel with me?' Oscar asked, willing to do what Irene wants but thinking it would hurt to ask wanting some form of cover at least...

"No Oscar that is the whole point of being on a nude beach" Irene shot back... "Now go and stop giving me trouble" she added, barking at him fed up with his being resistant.

Like the whole thing with Vigo, coming here was also Oscar's idea and noticing this trend with him, she was beginning to think taking further control of him was going to be necessary...

Control to the point where Oscar would no longer be allowed to complain, and if he did? Her punishment would come swift and fast...

With where they were going and how they were getting there, Irene was not above introducing Oscar to a punishment -vs- reward system or regime. One where her soon to be cuckold husband would be given pleasure when good, and displeasure when not...

Watching him walk away, Irene had to suppress her laughter a second time. Seeing him hurrying, walking fast across the sand with his little white bottom bouncing along towards the kiosks, some set up to vend food and drinks along with the one for renting the beach chairs and umbrellas.

Thinking, Irene felt a calm, surety in the direction they were heading. Smiling as she sat topless, Irene thought of her submissive husband and how he had better be prepared because from then on? She was ready to give him everything he has wanted...

Everything he has fantasied, and he was going to except it all whether if he liked it or not...

*****

"There, you see? That wasn't so hard... Were they nice people? Will they watch our belongings?" Irene asked upon his return after watching him approach the nude couple set not too far off. Unable to hear she was pleased however to see him engaged and talking, using hand gestures, pointing in her direction as well as the beach...

"Yes they were nice, I don't remember their names though, I was too nervous but they will watch out stuff, all we have to do is wave when we go" Oscar replied as he made his way back at the same hurried pace and looking like a terrified fast-walker realizing had no clothes...

"Relax Oscar, remember you wanted to come here, enjoy your time, embrace the experience as you tell me to do, huh?" Irene replied, pulling him up on his reluctance...

"Yes, I know and I do want to do this... I'm a little nervous still, I'm sorry... Give me more time, I'll get used to it... I know I will" He replied trying to explaining his first time jitters when taking up his low beach chair next to his wife...

"Hmm, I suppose, but seeing you rushing and scurrying along with your hands in front of you, it's like you are afraid to show everyone who you are... Or is it something else? Do you find yourself intimidated maybe? Is that what it is? Seeing all of the naked men, you wish you were the same, hmm?... You wish to have a big one like they do? Is that why you wanted to come here Oscar? So you can look and compare?"

Asking him these off-handed, teasing questions, saying, or inferring things he hadn't considered, Oscar could sense and feel his wife changing on him once again. Growing nastier with her words, suggesting, or accusing him of wanting to come and look at all of the men with their large cocks and wishing to be like them.

Alarmingly, Oscar found his wife's words quite off putting...

"No, please Irene... You know it's not like that... I find it thrilling, but you are right, at the same time, I am afraid, and yes I'm also embarrassed because I'm as you say, smaller than most, but to look at other men? You know I'm not like that, please, I don't like it when you talk this way"

"I'm only teasing. As you should know by now Oscar, putting me in charge, playing with you as they say, it comes with the territory, uh?" Irene replied as she leaned over, taking a look around it see if anyone was looking.

Thinking with a devilish smile she was going to show Oscar what else 'comes with the territory' in their chosen, femdom lifestyle...

"Ahhh! Oh Irene! W-what are you doing? Oh please, not here... Ohh... Oh God" Oscar gasped complaining but more so in shock as Irene reached into her relaxed husbands lap taking his softened, hairless little penis into her fingers, she began to stroke him quite vigorously, waking him up if not shocking the life out of him...

"Like I said Oscar, I am only teasing... You say you don't like my words, so let's see how you like me doing things like this instead, hmm?" She said looking to him while Oscar lay helpless in his chair, his wife stroking his stiffening little dick to it's fullest before abruptly letting go, catching him further off guard she rose, standing over him and offering her hand...

"Come, we'll go for our walk now" she stated as Oscar looking up in surprise, realizing she had made him hard in order to embarrass him, having him head out down the beach with his stiff little penis leading the way...

"Now? I.. I can't go now Irene, please let me calm down some first... Look what you have made of me" he sounded off, exasperated feeling the tension rise along with this new and somewhat sadistic attitude his wife was displaying...

"We'll go now... You don't need to calm down... What you are going to do is get up and come with me, hold your head high and be proud Oscar. I'm not going to let you sit there afraid of the thing you want... Now come, up... You are going to show everyone who you are"

Stating her position while standing and with her hand out, declaring what was going to happen, Irene was giving Oscar no choice as he reluctantly obliged. Taking her hand he was soon on his feet where making no more bones about it Irene was off, walking with her naked, pale-skinned husband following a step behind...

"Relax Oscar, take your hand away, no one is looking, and if that are, why should you care?" She said to him feeling his reluctance as Oscar stayed close, holding on to his wife with one hand while cupping and trying to hide his stiff little boner in the other...

"I will, but maybe I should go into the water first and uh, take care of this?" Answering as they made their way out across the hard sand and near the waters edge, Oscar suggested a quick dip to help to soften his embarrassing little problem...

"Okay, I will let you go cool off your ardour... Is wee-Oscar drawing too much attention for you? Maybe we should order one of those chastity cages that will stop you from becoming hard when we don't want" Irene said back, sounding annoyed when letting go of his hand.

However, thinking with a devilish smile and catching him off guard yet again, she knew he had to be wondering. How could she would know of such things? Speaking of putting him into a male chastity cage...

"Oh Irene don't say that!" He gasped, looking back at her knee deep in the surf "How do you know of these things anyway? You surprise me more and more each day my love, I fear you are taking to this a little too well, if I can say"

"I told you this already... I know all of your secrets Oscar and I'm going to help you embrace this new way of life for us... Having me in charge will be good for you and maybe we should had started earlier... Now go on, cool yourself off... I'm sure if I tell you more your 'little' problem won't go away, hmm?...

Taken aback with how knowledgeable Irene seem to be about these sexual kinky things, she left Oscar blushing just as much as he believed her...

Telling him she knows all of his secrets, he didn't doubt her one bit as he waded farther out before dunking himself under completely, diving into the crashing waves, the cool water making him feel better...

Swimming for a few minutes Oscar braved coming back, rejoining Irene with his softened little penis as they walked further down the strand holding hands, and noticing a similar looking couple approaching from the other way. Irene was the first to spy a silvery flash of colour centred between the naked man's legs.

Letting her eyes come back and meet the woman's as they both smiled, sharing a nod and a knowing glance...

"Did you see that man Oscar?" Irene asked, and most certainly he had...

"Yes, I...I see... Oh my God, he's...he's in a chastity cage like you said, what are the chances uh?, and in public... My gosh Irene, is everyone doing this?"

Answering in surprise Oscar was somewhat blown away with the uncanny nature in taking about chastity cages and then to see a man wearing that very thing, out there on a nude beach for everyone to see... It was a little strange and quite frightening as far as he was concerned...

"How do you like that Oscar? I've never seen one for real, only pictures on the internet, but I think I like it" Irene raved... "Did you see how the woman smiled at me when I looked to her? It seems you are right, we are not alone in this... We'll look at this as a sigh and maybe we should get you into a cage of your own... What do you think Oscar? On top of becoming my cuckold, would you also like be my locked up, chaste little boy?"

Feeling his hand gripping hers quite hard, and although teasing him mostly, Irene did like the idea of being able to deny her smaller, submissive husband the ability to have sex, or to grow hard.

Stopping him from masturbating as a part of this wife-led-marriage he craved so much, but now, and seeing it for real..? The thought was feeding into her own, new and rising desires.

Her growing wants and needs in this new way of doing things...

"I don't know if I could Irene... Wear one of those I mean" Oscar said back after a time as Irene shook her head in disdain, once again growing weary of her husband's fence sitting... Always saying one thing, but then doing another... Or in this case wanting to back out altogether, hearing his wife, joking or not...

"There you go again, uh? Saying you want this and you want that, but when the opportunity comes, you are too afraid... Well guess what? From now on, I won't let you chose... If I want you wearing a chastity cage, you will wear one... Even if I choose to bring you here, just like that man, I will also walk you down the beach where everyone can see that not only are you small, but you a useless to me as well, hmm? How would you like that Oscar?"

Staying quiet as Irene gave him what for, Oscar knew better than to argue with her when sounding so annoyed.

Walking a while longer they were soon nearing the perimeter between the nude beach and the not-nude beach, Irene chose to stop as they turned back in the direction in which they came... Back to their little set up a few hundred yards down the hard packed beach strand...

Oscar didn't say much the entire way... Not until they were back...

"You are not angry with me are you? Because I cannot decide sometimes?" He asked as Irene sat in her chair with her legs out and handing him the bottle of suntan lotion without saying, just expecting he would know what he was to do...

"No... I'm not angry, I understand it's hard for you sometimes, but then again, this is what makes you 'hard' yes?... Being embarrassed in a sexual way" Irene replied as Oscar gave a silent, agreeable nod, uncapping the squeeze bottle, ready to begin his task.

Smoothing out over each of her long, lean legs a palm full of the creamy white, coconut smelling sun screen and enjoying himself while doing so, Oscar luxuriated in the sensuous feeling, touching his wife's bare legs in such an intimate way and for the time being taking him away.

Released him from his troubles all he wanted to do was to please her, to make Irene happy.

Not quite foreplay out here in public but it was different all the same. Caught up in what he was doing Oscar found himself becoming aroused once again without really realizing his bald, immature looking penis was on the rise...

"Here, you can put some lotion on my breast, I see wee-Oscar is excited again so I will give you a treat... However this time you will not be permitted into the water where you can hide, this time you will stay here with me" she said to him as she leaned forward offering Oscar her two large, naked breast swaying in front of her looking heavy and full...

"Oh Yes... Yes of course, thank you my love... How can I not grow hard when seeing you like this, uhh? You are so beautiful Irene and again I want to thank for doing this with me... Coming here today, and, and everything else, you know?" Oscar replied, happily taking up his wife's heavy feeling tits in his lotion slick hands, massaging each while applying more of the smooth feeling sun cream to her beautiful smooth skin...

"Ah, but let's see how thankful you are later, hmm? How will you react if things go well with Vigo and I end up sending you away? How will you feel if I allow him to fuck me? Will your little man be as hard then?" Irene replied, wanting to test Oscar further by putting into his head the image of Vigo fucking her as she reached down stroking his erection anew. Giving him a few more vigorous pumps as he gasped looking up with his surprised eyes meeting hers...

"Ohh, God Irene... I... I don't know what I will do b-but I wish you wouldn't do this here... Uhhh, Oh... Oh you'll get us arrested and, and you're going to make me c-cum of you don't stop"

Groaning back but only half complaining Oscar was loving the treatment his wife was giving him, along with the things she was saying...

"Ha! I'm doing this because it is fun for me.... You enjoy being naked and I enjoy doing this, making you squirm and of course you're not going to cum Oscar... I won't let you... That is why I've denied you last night, and today"

Replying and stroking Oscar's hard little dick faster Irene had him in knots, not believing what she was doing to him right there on the beach, let alone what she was saying, where she had learned such things...

"I've been looking things up when I get the chance and what I'm doing is 'edging' you Oscar... That is another of your Femdom words, isn't it? When I bring you close to your orgasm but then as you reach the point of no return, I stop and leave you to suffer before we do it all over again... Isn't this another of your kinks Oscar? For me to edge you until you're driven crazy with lust and desire?"

Sounding harsh while questioning him about things not even Oscar was sure of, he was however quite surprised with just how deep her internet searchings had taken her.

"Ohhh God Irene, ye-eessss... B-but please...Oh Oh please, st-stop"

Like falling into a trance, Oscar groaned out while letting himself go... Naked in the sand with his legs coming open and his arms out behind him holding himself up as Irene continued, bringing him ever closer but sensing when it was time, when he was nearing his end she let him go...

Leaving his usually pink little penis, now looking red and rampant, left to bob and weave unattended Oscar groaned aloud as he struggled and strained with his every muscle pulled tight.

Hanging on, not daring to let himself go, fall over the edge, he did all he could to stave off the inevitable before cumming, reaching the point of no return...

"Uhhhh... Ohh Irene, you, you are killing me and, and you're sure no one is watching, really we, we shouldn't do this here"

"There... That will do for now... I don't care where we do it Oscar but as I'm learning, not letting you cum, sometimes it's a good thing. I like when your libido is alive and well. You become more attentive to me, and that is what I want most from you... Your attention and your devotion"...

"So yes, uhh? Maybe we will get you one of those cages for you... Even if we only play around"

"Uhhh Irene, why are you being like this?" Oscar moaned back, more turned on and frustrated than he could ever remember with his rampant little boner left alone, bobbing and twitching...

"I... I don't want to be in a cage... Isn't giving you to Vigo enough?" He huffed with little breath after being pushed so hard and so close... Brought to the verge only to be told no... The sexual, pain-filled angst, it was almost too much for him.