Irene and Oscar Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To answer you question Oscar, you know I wont lie to you, so yes... If things go well tonight, as I have said, I will send you home" Irene stated once again with Oscar feeling his little dick shrink as the news hit home...

"We will need a sign, or a signal to use" Irene continued, sounding somewhat cunning, like a spy in a movie...

"I will make a gesture towards you, this way you won't have to say anything, you will just know... I don't want any arguing and you will not embarrass me in front of him. When I tell you to go home, that is what you will do"

Letting him know how this was going to play out and sounding more sure of herself every time the topic of Vigo came up, Irene was determined now. She was going to sleep with the tall, handsome Moroccan at some point, maybe much sooner than either had imagined...

As she had been doing, learning and researching the subject of Femdom and all that it entails, Oscar was learning as well... Learning his wife's word was rule and that he had better prepare himself for a lonely walk home later that evening...

"I would never embarrass you like that, but I suppose I have no choice I... I will bow out quietly when you say... But how will I know? What will our signal be?" Oscar asked while also saying he wouldn't do anything to upset his wife once she had made up her mind.

Thinking just then Irene turned in her chair knowing already what their signal would be as Oscar moved to take up his seat beside her, his edged-out erection having faded, reverting back to it's tiny, flaccid, hairless state...

"It will be easy... I will use my eyes and my body and you will know... Or I may say something about Vigo and I having some 'business' that needs attending, something about the team, but by then we will all know that is not true... Won't we?" Irene explained, telling him how things might progress and looking happy with herself while doing so.

Being direct, being in charge, it suited her well and smiling again, Irene had one more task she wanted her submissive, obedient husband to perform, right there on the beach...

"Don't get too comfortable Oscar, I'm not finished with you just yet... There is one more thing I'd like you to do" she said to him, rummaging in her bag before coming back up with something in her hand...

"Here, take these, and this" she said to him and looking confused Oscar accepted the two items but why? He wasn't sure...

"Why are you giving me scissors and shaving razor? Look at me... I have been waxed hairless" He asked somewhat bewildered as Irene said nothing as she checked to see if the coast was relatively clear before spreading her legs at the same time taking hold of her bathing suit.

Gathering the tight nylon into a thin line, she pulled the material off to one side leaving her brown, pubic hair-covered pussy exposed as Oscar looked on with his eyes bugging out...

Understanding now, but still, he could hardly believe...

"You know what I want so go ahead... Back down on your knees Oscar, do it now, there are not many people... I'm sure you can manage giving me a trim, hmm?" She asked while telling Oscar what she wanted, although he already knew but still not believing he did as he was being told...

Slinking out of his low beach chair to position himself in front of his wife once again with Irene, smiling as always it seemed she sat nearer to the edge of her seat. Tilting her hips upwards, she offered herself to him...

"Oh my Irene..... You are so daring and brave all of a sudden, I swear I don't know you anymore, having me do things like this, right here on the beach"

Replying in his astonishment, Oscar took up the small pair of scissors as he also had a quick look around before turning back where nervously he began to trim his wife's pubic hair.

Starting with the longer hairs at the side but knowing not to go too far, he clipped lightly as Irene kept watch with him knelt between her parted thighs, keeping an eye on both of her doting, agreeable husband, and of the surrounding beach-front...

"Very good Oscar, now use the razor, just on the sides... I want to look tidy, not like a teenager... Also, I'm having you do it here on the beach because it's symbolic, just like all of the other things, yes? This time, my naked little husband, you are making me ready and showing everyone how you want another man to have me, to fuck my tidy, trimmed pussy"

Shocking Oscar once more he sat back looking up to her as Irene smiled, explaining it to him, yet in the crudest of terms she wanted him to feel the deeper implications and make him understand...

Saying without saying, and in the manner of symbolism that she was talking about, by trimming her pussy in view of anyone who cared to look, Oscar was further accepting his role as his wife's subordinate, her soon to be cuckold husband...

"There... That is good enough, now go sit back down and let's relax... Why don't you lay out on your towel and Sun yourself all over? We don't want you having any tan lines now do we?"

Teasing him again as he finished his task Irene shooed him away with a wave of her hand while covering herself as she settled back into her chair. Taking up her book she chose to remain topless also wanting to rid herself of any tan lines...

*****

Later that afternoon, once back at the villa...

"Thank you for today Irene, I did enjoy myself but with the things you say and have me do, you scare me with how much you know about all of this uh, lifestyle" Oscar said as he passed his wife coming out of the shower wrapped in a full bath sheet with a second one piled up on her head...

"You're welcome Oscar... I also enjoyed my day, but what do you mean I scare you? I'm only giving you what you want... This Femdom lifestyle you tell me you crave so much... Where I am in charge all of the time, and now, whether you like it or not, it continues... Today was fun Oscar, but tonight... Tonight will be your real test, uh? Don't you think?" Irene replied with a smirk laying it all out once again for him knowing her words would have an effect.

And from how he looked standing naked, Sun-baked and with a nervous expression coming to his face? Oscar knew... He knew she was right...

Tonight... Tonight would be his real test...

Continued...

*****