Irene and Oscar Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Oscar, and wanting is one thing but doing is quite another, don't you agree?" She added, this time using some of Oscar's own words against him...

I... I see... You... You have decided... So, uhh, later, you'll want me to go, uh after we eat?" Oscar asked sounding quite stoic and calm. Hearing his wife telling she had made up her mind that she would be staying with Vigo in his villa, while Oscar... He would be heading home on his own...

"Yes, I made up my mind some time ago... I must confess but I've know all along, once we had met and as well I have to say Oscar, you should count yourself lucky"

"Lucky? How am I lucky Irene?" Oscar questioned unsure...

"You're lucky I didn't let him have me before you arrived, that is how" she replied, telling him of her early desires when it came to her tall, black and handsome work colleague...

"Without telling me of your fantasies, I would not have looked at Vigo as I do, as someone desirable that I would like to be with... It was you who opened my eyes Oscar, and now that we are here, or I should say later, once we've had our coffee, I will give you a nod and you will know it's time to excuse yourself"

"Yes, yes, I know, you are right, you are always right my love, but forgive me as well, uh? You can't blame me for wanting something good for you... Rest assured though I will do as you ask, I will live up to my word" Oscar said back, agreeing while once again trying to convince himself of where his head and his heart truly reside...

"After all, how can I not?" He went on... "With what Vigo was saying about men only having honour when they live by their convictions, how can I go against him now? I have no choice, I must do the same... I will give you no trouble and leave when you tell me it's time"

With the weight of what they were doing growing heavier by the moment, Oscar had known for a while that it was too late... Too late for him to be backing out. Now that they were here and no matter how hurtful or painful any of this felt, he had to see this through... He couldn't stand in Irene's way, or Vigo's...

*****

Some moments later, Vigo returns...

"We are ready, please, come... I know you will enjoy this traditional meal of my country" the tall, dark Moroccan said upon his return, rejoining the couple and thus ending their conversation with it being decided Irene was going to stay and Oscar, he would be left to deal with the consequences of being sent on his way...

"Please, enjoy... I will serve you this time, but I agree, Oscar should be the one to cook for us form now on, uhh?" Vigo added once again bring up the subject of having Oscar in their service with his eyes meeting Irene's in a smiling, lusty wink...

"Yes, we were talking more about this while you were away, Oscar didn't you say the same?" How you wanted to invite Vigo to our villa, next time?" She added, lying in a way, but Oscar, knowing this had already been mentioned and for his wife's sake, he played along...

"Yes, yes of course, Vigo please, it would be my pleasure to serve for the two of you any time you wish... As you have opened your home to us, I or, we would like to do the same... Offer you our hospitality... Oh and by the way, this food, it's delicious, don't you think Irene?"

Feeling nervous, Oscar could hardly get the words 'serve' and 'two of you' out of his mouth... Knowing for sure this wasn't going to be a one-time thing, but rather a recurring event, if he dared to say it. Thinking of the affair with a long-term vision in mind, and as hard as that was to digest, once again her resorted to his only tactic it would seem, he changed the subject... Focusing once again he went on being complimentary of Vigo, and the food...

"Mmm, yes everything is wonderful, but I am growing full and quite warm" Irene replied...

"All of the spices have me feeling flush, maybe we will sit out after hmm? The evening air will feel good... Oscar you can take our plates away, and serve our coffee on the patio" She added, pushing her plate away as Oscar, not quite finished yet, but wanting to be good, obedient and agreeable, he stopped eating and said nothing, picking up his plate as he rose to his feet...

"Ah, you are very good, aren't Oscar? Thank you... I'm sure you will find all you will need to clean up" Vigo added as Oscar smiled while remaining quiet, loading himself down with everyone's plates before heading towards the kitchen...

"Unfortunately however, I'm afraid my dishwasher seems to be in the fritz, I must have it looked at... For now though, I'm sure you can manage doing the dishes by hand, eh Oscar?" The man added, telling Oscar he would have to do the dishes by hand as he stopped without turning, replying meekly over his shoulder...

"That's okay, I am used to it... I didn't grow up with such luxuries" he replied, being agreeable once again...

"Oh, wait Oscar that reminds me... I was speaking to Manny the grounds keeper here at the villas, do you know him?" Vigo asked, this time stopping Oscar's in his puzzlement...

"I'm sure you've seen him around... Anyway, he told me he is looking for someone to help with the general up-keep, you know? Cleaning pools and such... I hope you don't mind but when he asked, I thought of you... I told him you are here and not working, just living off of your wife while she is away all day"

Telling him this news, or of an opportunity, offered work here in the compound where they lived, and although strange and seemingly from out of the blue, the idea did have Oscar's interest.

But as well, hearing Vigo and how he was saying things, he also though it sounded like he wanted Oscar out of the way... Finding him a menial job, cleaning pools, something or anything to keep him occupied while they were away from home.

Feeling somewhat emasculated, not only by this but of the whole experience. However in the end, Oscar couldn't deny his living off of wife while staying home, it did come with some draw backs as he was finding out, and allowing her soon-to-be lover take over his decision making was one of them...

"I thought maybe this would give you something to do with your days" Vigo finished with Oscar stood saying nothing, his arms full as he looked to them both, but more so Irene with part of him was waiting for her to say something. Waiting for her to either bail him out, or tell him what he should do...

"Did you hear that Oscar? A job will be good for you while we are here... You don't work back home, other than housework I mean... But there isn't as much to do here is there? I feel bad for you being stuck here all day so that is a yes Vigo... Tell Manny he will take the job and Oscar say thank you, uh? Be grateful to Vigo for helping you.."

"Uh, yes, of course, thank you Vigo, you are very kind to think of me... I'm sure a job will do me good... With the two of you away most of the day, now I will have something to fill my time... Oh and uh, speaking of which... Once I finish the dishes, I will bring the coffee out to you... I thank you again Vigo, I... I appreciate you doing this for me"

Not knowing what else to say, but knowing how his wife would want him to respond, Oscar played along once more. Being the good obedient husband Irene wanted him to be, he thanked Vigo while adding and saying how it will be good for him to be busy with the pair of them off working, together...

Turning towards the kitchen, for the time being Oscar felt relieved to get away. Given a minute to catch his breath, even if he was doing their dishes while making coffee...

"You wish to sit out in the open air? Please come with me... Oscar will be absent for some time, let's make ourselves comfortable on the patio, I hope you will let me sit close again, ah Irene?" Vigo said as he turned, wearing a smile of satisfaction as Irene agreed, smiling back and taking his hand as she stood...

"Mmm... I must say, your perfume, it is quite intoxicating as well, you smell as lovely as you look and I'm finding you rather irresistible Mrs. Serrano" he said to her with a suave smile as he pulled the woman close and much to Irene's surprise, Vigo kissed her...

"Mmmph!" She sighed in a gasp, feeling herself slipping falling into his arms as his cool, smooth feeling lips met with hers...

"Oh Vigo, please, you must stop... You are determined aren't you? Not even waiting for me to send Oscar away, but never mind I suppose, huh?" Irene teased in return as she leaned back without leaving the taller man's firm embrace and being the one to surprise him this time, she placed her two hands to either side of his head kissed him back...

"Ah, how nice... However I'd say we are both determined, yes? I know we are thinking the same Irene, and if you do send Oscar home on his own, you know what will happen I suppose?" Vigo replied, stating how they appear to be on the same wave-length as far as sending Oscar home, but what would happen after, that was for her to decide...

"Yes, I know" she replied smiling and looking pouty, a little embarrassed but still quite sexy. Telling him she knew what would happen, what sending Oscar home would mean...

Holding her hand and walking outside, Vigo feeling confident and knowing he could take his time, he lead Irene over to an outdoor patio set, the modern kind with wide comfortable couches set in an 'L' shape and a gas fed fire-pit mere feet away.

Cozy and romantic, under the stars with the fire set to flickering at the flip of a switch, Irene felt her ice melting further with an aroused warmth come over her. Sinking back with Vigo following, sitting juxtaposed in the L-bend allowing him to face the woman as they sat with their knees touching...

"I have to say this is quite romantic out here and you may just win me over... You have this set up lovely... I must give Oscar the money to buy us furniture like this, all we have are the old lounge chairs left behind by the former tenants. I love the fire as well, it gives everything a lovely warm glow"

Commenting about the back yard set up with Vigo looking to her, the fire light dancing in his eyes, again he said nothing as he leaned in, taking Irene's face in his hands this time he kissed the older woman with a deeper, more intense passion.

No longer rushed, the younger man fed the mature woman his tongue in a wet, sensuous exchange without concern of the situation, or of Oscar's whereabouts...

"Mmmm... Oh... Again, you cannot wait, uh? That is okay... I don't mind if Oscar sees us, I think it would be sexy if he did" Irene said this time and further throwing caution to the wind she thought of her diminutive little husband and how they might tease him some more...

"Why don't we give him a little show, hmm? Before I send him home, do you like that idea?"

She said with a sly smile as she moved away. Surprising Vigo as she came out of her seat and taking the initiative, kicking off her shoes in a brazen move Irene raised the hem of her dress before straddling the well dressed, dark skinned man.

Exposing her lacy topped stockings as well as her black satin panties as she settled in, Irene let her arms slip around Vigo at his neck and kissed him again, hard on the lips all but forcing her tongue into his open mouth...

"Mmm, mmph... Oh yes Irene, you are a bold woman... You kiss me with a hunger, a new desire.., Here, give me your hand, feel what you do to me," Vigo said to her as he ended their lip lock yet wasting no time he had Irene at her wrist, placing her hand atop his rising cloth-covered manhood...

"Mmm, yes Vigo... Very nice indeed... You are big like I hoped, uhh?" She said to him in a moan, clutching at his stiffness, feeling while picturing his huge black cock in her hand...

"So big and so hard, just for me... You have me highly aroused as well but please, we must wait... I don't mind Oscar seeing me kissing you like this, sitting on top of you, but for now this is as far as we will go"

Cautioning the man, but more to reel herself in some as Irene kissed him once again. Ignoring her own warning she as well was unable to resist. Continuing to squeeze and maul the man's huge cock, Irene loved his thickness and length, feeling his rigid stiffness through the expensive Gaberdine material of his dark coloured trousers...

"You must think I'm easy, hmm?" She asked in a low voice with her head held close to his...

"I didn't think I would give in this fast" she added, catching herself a little as she sat back some, her hands moving interlacing at the back of Vigo's neck and looking to him, she stayed where she was astride the tall, muscular man's lap...

"Irene, you are not easy... I have been courting you for weeks, and if anything I would say you have kept me waiting far too long" Vigo replied as they kissed again but then hearing an "Uh-hum" coming for across the way, the couple let their lips part slowly, knowing who it was... Knowing Oscar was back...

"Ah, sorry to disrupt but, uh... I have the uh coffee, if, if you're ready..." He said in a hesitant stutter approaching at a slow pace, The tray full of coffee and cups in his hands, Oscar was surprised with what he was seeing, what he had walked in on.

Even if he did know to expect as much at some time, this still didn't take away the sting. The automatic hurt he felt inside... Seeing the fantasy, becoming a reality, the pill he was about to swallow, it was much more bitter than he had imagine...

Having to grin and bear it, Oscar also knew he couldn't say anything, he had to pretend... He had no choice but to play his part, this role he had created for himself. The role of the willing, cuckold husband he was quickly becoming, he had to live up to his word...

"Yes, come Oscar, put the try here... I have to run to the ladies room, I'll be right back" Irene said as she openly kissed Vigo one more time before climbing down from his lap. Straightening herself but Oscar could tell her dress had been up with her stockings and black satin panties in full view.

With her sudden departure and leaving the two men on their own, the air was suddenly filled with an awkward silence... Yet it was only to last moment before Vigo, feeling confident enough, he spoke up first...

"Thank you Oscar and uh, you are not bothered with what you see, are you? I am attracted to a strong woman like your Irene, and I'm sorry if you feel dejected. However my friend when we get down to it, I believe you want this to happen, I am correct, yes?" Vigo asked, and being direct he wasn't cut any corners, because by this point? There was no reason, the cat as they say, it was truly out of the bag...

"Y-yes Vigo, I am okay" Oscar replied, smiling even he looked relieved to get this over with... Get everything off of his chest and come clean with the man...

"Irene and I, as you must know by now, we have a special kind of relationship... Yes, it is also true we are new to this, b-but we still wish to try... To uhh, see what is out there, for Irene... If you know what I mean?" He went on, beginning to pour his heart out...

"Please Vigo, all I ask is that you are good and kind to her... Irene has said she likes you and in embracing my desire to see her, uh happy this way... Taking pleasure in another man's arms, for a time... As difficult as this may be to say... I... I will not stand in her way... I will let Irene decide what she wants to do, and you of course"

Saying what he was, more or less confessing his all to Vigo, the younger, more virile man who was about to bed his wife, Oscar felt an odd relief come over him just then. Filled with something he could only describe as feeling 'good' when purging himself in such a way...

"Oscar, you surprise me... You are much smarter than you let on... I like people who know what they want... Even doing what you are, giving your wife to another man... I still have respect for you, and do you know why?" Vigo asked as Oscar stood there explaining himself and his position but knowing the answer, he didn't hesitate to say...

"I... I want to say it is because I am living up to my word... Like you were saying Vigo... What is a man if he ignores his convictions? Who he believes himself to be... I also agree with this..."

Oscar in his embarrassment and his angst, he wanted to Vigo to know he had listened to what the man was saying and how this belief, it was the thing pushing him forward. Not able to back down, whatever pride he had left... It wouldn't let him.

Yet before they could continue, and just in time for Oscar's sake, Irene appeared through the door as the one to interrupt this time. Smiling and looking alluringly hot as she walked in her stocking feet. Her short dress glimmering in the patio lights and appearing comfortable in her surroundings, which of course made her all the more desirable to Vigo as he sat watching, devouring the sexy older woman with his eyes...

"So, do I feel my ears are burning? I leave the two men in my life alone together and they will talk about me, no?" She commented coming back with her mature hips and wide-round ass swaying with each step. Irene reached the outdoor couch before plunking herself down in the seat beside the tall black man with her stocking wrapped legs coming up, landing draped over his...

"Yes Irene, your name was on our lips, but more so we were saying again how a man should live up to his word... Isn't that so Oscar?" Vigo replied as he let his hand and fingers run up the outside of the woman's exposed thigh, looking to her husband while smiling and telling her what they had been talking about...

"Ah, yes... Yes we were just saying again how a uh man, he is nothing without his word, and so, uh speaking of such, I will do the same... Please, I know my time has come... I will go now Irene, you, you don't have to say anything else" Oscar came out with surprising the pair, abruptly saying he knew it was his time to go...

"Oh, Oscar, that is very sweet of you... You won't stay for coffee?" Irene asked as she rose, feeling compelled to show her husband some compassion, wanting to walk him out, she believed it was the least she could do... Yet smiling none the less, she liked how he was choosing on his own, willing to bow out without being told...

"No, it's okay, honestly... We all know, so please, I will set this here and, uh maybe you could show me out and have a quick word?" Oscar answered, replying when setting down the coffee urn...

"Yes, yes of course, I will walk with you, come, take my hand" Irene agreed sounding somewhat guilty as she moved quickly back to her feet, putting out her hand for Oscar to take...

"Thank you my love, I'm impressed with how well you are handling yourself. You are making this very easy for me and believe me, when I come home, I will return the gratitude" Irene said to him as they walked the short distance, reaching the gate near the side of Vigo's villa...

"So you will come home to me tonight? You can stay here, if you wish... I... I don't mind Irene, really I don't... I want you to enjoy yourself, you know that's all I've ever wanted, for you to be happy" Oscar said this time, telling her it was alright for her to stay the night with Vigo if she desired, yet saying so with a frog in his throat, Irene could see his hurt, the tears forming in his eyes...

"No Oscar, that will not happen, or that is not my plan... I will be home and I won't be very long either... I will not sleep with Vigo tonight, not just yet... Remember, I want to take my time... I will tell you though, I have already felt him growing stiff in my hand... I have touched him through his clothes and I know what I want to do.. Go and wait for me, I will tell you everything later, when I come home, huh?"

Stood by the gate Irene let Oscar know that even if she was not planning on sleeping with Vigo right away, she had touched and felt his impressive manhood as they kissed.