Irene and Oscar Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering this to him as a tease, Irene leaned in smiling, giving him a loving pecking on the cheek she sent him on his way...

"Oh and Oscar?" Irene added as he stopped, holding the gate open and looking back...

"Yes my love?" he replied full of hopeful desperation...

"No wanky-wanky till I'm back, hmm? Save yourself for me.. I'm sure I will have quite the story to tell" she said to him with a wink and last smile, telling him to wait and save himself for her return, and to Oscar, this was about the best news he'd heard all evening..

"Uhhh... Oh yes...Okay, I... I will, and Irene... I love you, no matter what you do"

"Yes, I know. and I love you too Oscar... Wait for me, I won't be too long"

Shooing him away one last time with the wave of a hand, Irene turned, and trying to give Oscar no more thought, she focused her attentions where she wanted, where she intended... Back to Vigo as he sat, relaxed and smiling, waiting and knowing...

Knowing he had her... Knowing he had won...

Continued...