Irene and Oscar Ch. 6

Story Info
A simple change of plans.
7.8k words
0
3.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter 6

A simple change of plans...

*****

Later that morning, Oscar receives a message...

"Oscar call me right away, something has come up"

Sending him a hurried, urgent sounding text, Irene wanted to be vague on purpose, she thought it would be better to tell her husband over the phone rather than sending messages back and forth that would only confuse him and have him asking too many questions...

"Irene, it's me... Are you okay? Your text has me worried... What is it? What has come up?" Oscar asked as soon as his wife picked up...

"I'm am fine Oscar however a problem has arisen with the teams next set of travel dates, it has to do with the hotel and we must go straighten it out right away" Irene explained but lying to him as she was doing, she didn't feel entirely right...

"Oh, okay, uhhh... Are you travelling with Vigo?" Oscar replied, asking as Irene sighed expecting this question...

"Yes Oscar... Vigo and I will be travelling together... You know we work very closely, he handles the team and I look after everything else, but please, enough of that for now, what I need from you is to pack a small bag for me and send it over in a taxi... Are you close to the villa?" Irene asked, trying to avoid Oscar's questioning, as well as her guilt...

"Ye-yes... I'm cleaning the pool over at number 36, you know? The one with the older woman and her husband... But yes, yes of course I can run home for you... What do you need me to pack, and uh, how long will the two of you be gone?" Oscar replied willing to help as always but with a pang of jealousy hitting him hard and rather fast. He couldn't help but ask, curious to know how long she and Vigo would be away...

"We'll only be in Madrid for maybe two nights... I'll know more when we get there" Irene replied with an urgency in her voice, looking to Vigo as he sat in her office listening with a smug, knowing smile believing she was his for the taking.

After what they had been doing prior? He had every right to feel as he did, boastful, satisfied and quite full of himself...

*****

Some time earlier...

"Ohhh, yes Vigo, fuck me right here on my desk... I can't wait another minute to feel that big cock of yours inside me, do it now... You've wanted to take me since we met and now is your chance" Irene moaned and she turned, breaking their embrace before bending over her desk with her skirt pulled up and her panties pushed down, she made herself available to the big Moroccan as he smiled seeing the older woman, his boss prone on her elbows and looking gorgeous with that big round ass of hers there and exposed, ready for his rising erection.

Naked and smooth-skinned, framed in her garters and stockings, his somewhat older lover looked all the more alluring and inviting as he stepped up with a smile. Vigo was well past ready as he followed suit, unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers to the floor...

"Oooh, that feels nice, your cock is so big but please, go slow, it's been a long time" Irene moaned feeling as the man began to slide his hardness through the cleft of her ass, running his stiff 9-inch cock up and down a few times before leaning back to line himself up, parting her wet folds and ready to push himself in.

Inching his way and feeling her readiness, Irene's hungry, wanton pussy walls allowed Vigo to go so far before she cried out with his size being his only barrier... She told him again to slow down...

"Ohhh fuu-ck! Vigo... Please, take your time... We have no need to hurry, you locked the door, yes?"

"Ahhh, yes...Yes I did lock the door, and forgive me Irene, I cannot contain myself" Vigo replied, stopping when fearing he may be hurting her, he did however leave his thick stiffness half way into her depths, letting her feel and adjust, stretching her under-used, mature pussy back to it's true potential...

"You make me so craven I want to fuck you right away... I should know better though, huh? Being married to Oscar with his nothing of a penis, trying as he may to satisfy you... It is not fair... I will go slow, until you become comfortable with my size, I want you to feel and experience all I have to offer"

"Unnng... Oh yes that's good, push into me, slowly... Uhhh you are right though... It has been too long and Oscar, he has never made me cum this way, he is far, far too small as you say... He cannot give me this... Uhhhhggg... So big... Oh it's n-nice" Irene cried back feeling Vigo moving in at a much slower pace, sinking his girthy length into her as she agreed, letting him know that Oscar and his little 4-inch penis had never made her feel this way...

"Well then my dear Irene, you are in for a treat... Relax yourself and let me take over, uh?... Accept me and I will fuck you now like a man should" Vigo replied burying his stiffness into the woman as her head came back and her mouth fell open. Silently yearning this time with her eyes closed, pressed shut, Irene couldn't remember ever feeling so gloriously, wondrously full...

Full of so much man... Full of so much stiff, hard cock...

"Uhh! Unnng! Ohhh yeee-esssss! Fuck me Vigo... Oh God it's so, so gooood!... I know, you are right... I should not have waited so long... Unnnggg! Oh sooo dee-eep!... Please, don't stop... Never, ever stop!"

Calling out in response as Vigo sped up, fucking her fast and deep while using his standing position as leverage, Irene was left breathless feeling his length and his girth stretching her so, thrusting into her and reaching places her slight, weak little man-husband never could...

Not even the latex sex-toy Oscar had purchased and talked her into using could come close..."Didier-the-dildo" was indeed just a toy when compared to the raw and real fucking the tall, big cocked Moroccan was currently giving her...

"Uhhh yessss"" Vigo called out... "Take me Irene... Forget about your meek, pantywaist husband... You have a real cock to fuck you all the time now, huh? Oscar can use his tongue to lick you and clean you, after I have had you... Uhhh... After I have.... Uhhhh.... After I c-cum inside you"

Trying to keep his voice down but at the same time asserting himself and his position. Vigo was telling Irene to forget all about Oscar's trying and failing... Saying he is better off licking and cleaning her of his cum once he was finished with her,

Giving her what she needs before Oscar would step in to complete his duties, the task of a real cuckold-husband, cleaning his wife of her lover's cum...

"Ohhh I love my husband but I think you are right... I love this even more... Mmm, Vigo your cock, it's sooo fucking big and feels soooo good... Uhhh oh, yes... Do it... Fill me with your cum... I want to feel it and don't worry, I cannot get pregnant"

"Uhhhh! Yessss! Take me Irene...Ahhh, I am there... Unnnggg Oh I can get used to this... Unnng, Unngg"

"Ohhh! I'm there too... Oh sooo deep... Cum deep inside me... Ohhh I'm cumming with you... Fuck me like only you can Vigo... I want you as my lover and Oscar, he will never feel my pussy around his his little cock... Never, ever again!"

*****

Back to the present...

"Two nights? Uhh, okay... I will miss you my love but I will go pack for you, which suit would you like and uhh, I suppose you'll want something for underneath, huh? Fresh panties and a bra? Which ones should I pack?"

Asking down the phone line Oscar was stuttering and sounding surprised as he made his way back to their villa and hearing Irene saying she will be gone two nights, but then thinking and going into his care-taker mode he assumed she would need clean underwear to go along with her change of clothes, and especially so when knowing what all of this must mean... What her going away with Vigo would signify, what they would do... Fucking and turning him into her cuckold no doubt...

"The dark grey blazer and skirt set will be fine, and why don't you choose my panties and bra, hmm? I suspect you'll pick something appropriate, yes?" Irene replied with a sly smile coming to her lips, one Oscar couldn't see when suggesting he choose her underwear but knowing the situation and what 'appropriate' would imply. She knew her submissive little husband would be blushing, thinking of his wife making herself available to another man dressed in the sexy lingerie he had chosen...

"Ye-yes... I think I know what you mean... Uhh, so this is going to happen then? With Vigo, and you?" He asked sounding sheepish but knowing the score...

Caught off guard and feeling his stomach turn with a sick feeling of excitement, Oscar did know but still, he wanted to hear his wife say it, tell him and confirm this was for real, she was going to fuck the big black man and his even bigger cock...

However and little did he know that by this time? Irene and Vigo... They had already made Oscar her cuckold... Fucking right there in her office, an intense, first-time quickie bent over her desk. The thrill heightened with the threat of being caught making the experience all that much better...

Feeling ferocious and animal like as she let go, allowing another man to have her married pussy, fucking her hard as she thrust herself back at him, Irene instantly fell in love when feeling every inch of Vigo's big black cock plowing into her. Leaving her yearning and pained yet knowing without doubt that she wanted more...

"Yes Oscar, 'it' is going to happen... You knew this was coming at some point and now with this unexpected trip, we will have the perfect opportunity, wouldn't you agree?" Irene said back but looking to Vigo, she gave him a wink, lying once again by not letting Oscar in, not telling him they had already crossed the ultimate finish line. In fact Irene's pulse had yet to settle as she remained immersed, still basking in the after glow...

"I agree Irene... Yes, of course I do...I just wasn't expecting... You know? Having it happen so soon, or maybe I imagined it differently" Oscar replied, agreeing and not wanting to cause too many waves. He knew there wasn't much he could do now, except to help, sealing his own demise in a way. Having to choose the panties her new lover would see and take down before fucking her, taking his wife and claiming her as his own...

Having reached home Oscar was left standing at their beds end s he shuddered with a hard quake rippling through him, one that kept him in place and unable to move.

Hesitating in a fog of confused thoughts but then stepping to his wife's long, multi-drawer dresser, he felt another, different pain of arousal hitting him. It was an agonizing angst like no other, so much so his fingers were left visibly shaking when choosing and holding up one of the two pairs of her panties he had chosen.

Delicate in his fingers, Oscar held the black lace and satin panties his wife would wear to entice and lure in another man...

As if on some sort of auto-pilot he went about folding the tiny pair before placing them in the small, hard-shell travel bag. Sighing softly as he continued all Oscar could see in his vision was Irene laying naked with Vigo there on top of her, his big black cock all hard and erect, slick with her secretions as he fucked her in and out. The moans of her satisfaction were so clear it left ringing in his ears.

Making it vivid and real in his minds eye, Oscar swooned, feeling light headed as his own little stiffy rose. His meagre 4-inch penis feeling larger and tighter in his shorts while handling, touching and feeling his wife's panties, it was very overcoming...

But then, and trying to get a hold of himself he thought of her, he thought of Irene and how she would want to look and feel for him, for Vigo... Dressed looking sexy for her new lover as he takes her, fucking, or making love to her the way she deserves.

Gathering himself and with a clearer picture in his mind Oscar stepped to her dresser and held his breath knowing what he was looking for as he opened the second drawer down he knew where to find her shorter, sexier sleep wear...

"Uh"... He sighed aloud this time, letting his fingers run through the silky-white fabric of the form fitting negligee, remembering with a chill how he had given her the short, sexy, thigh-high sleepwear on the eve of their first anniversary... However and with the significance not being lost on him, for some reason Oscar wanted Irene to wear the item for Vigo as well.

The image returning to him once again, seeing her in his arms while dressed in the feminine nightie, wearing it for him instead...

Filled once more with that sweet, sickly feeling in his stomach and moving lower, his meagre penis felt heavy and full, coursing with the blood of these wrong and unnatural desires...

Arousing himself to a point, Oscar in his weakened mental state he could resist no longer, letting out a muttered sigh "Oh, oh God" he cried when allowing the soft, feminine garment to touch his cheek and face as he inhaled deeply.

Wanting to capture any ounce of her existence, his wife's oh-so familiar scent, his actions sending a cascading shiver running throughout his body ending as always in his little dick before hitting his gut with that same, awful, desire filled ache.

Struggling hard, fighting his emotions but then catching himself, Oscar believed he knew better, and that now was not the time for his own misguided wants. Irene needed him and his own pleasures, these ideas he believed were twisted in their sexual depravity, they would have to wait...

Clearing his head of such dirty thoughts, he moved about the bedroom at a quicker pace this time. Concentrating while collecting and folding everything Irene would need. From one of her lacy-cupped bras to an unopened pair of stay-up stockings, he even thought to include a dress for her to wear out. He could see the pair of them heading into a night club or fancy restaurant with Irene all dolled up and looking stunning, smiling as she walked in on her new man's arm.

Distracted or otherwise, yet finishing in what felt like no time at all Oscar packed everything his wife had asked for and than some... Surprisingly however, less than twenty minutes passed before he was texting her back...

"Okay my love, I have packed everything you will need for two nights and the taxi is on it's way" he wrote, letting Irene know her bags would soon be en-route adding in 'my-love' with the hopes of pulling at her heart strings a little. Yet without going too far, he didn't want her to feel guilty and no matter the outcome he wanted her to know that he would still love her.

"Thank you my darling... I must go now, I will call you from the hotel later in the evening, after dinner, so please, be waiting I'm sure I will have news for you by then"

Reading her reply and biting his lip, Oscar knew what she meant by 'news'... His wife's words and the sentiment filling him once again with that same sickly cuckold-angst rumbling through him. The reality for Oscar, although realized to a point, yet with each step forward the 'realness' of what they were doing seemed to be growing within him by leaps and bounds.

Stood there reading her text a few times and wondering how he should reply, he knew there was only one way he could... Oscar had to be supportive, let her know that he was thinking of her and not himself...

"I will be here and waiting Irene, I look forward to hearing from you and of your news... I know how much you love Madrid and I'm sorry you have to work... Perhaps the two of you could find some time to relax, enjoy yourselves... Just in case, I have packed a dress for you. I'm sure you will approve, as will Vigo... I love you Irene and eagerly await your call... Oscar, xoxo"

Reading his own message back to himself and thinking he might be a bit wordy, Oscar chose however to leave it as it was and hit 'send' watching as his thumb twitched with nerves, hitting the button a few extra times...

Waiting a while, he sighed when he realized she was gone and wasn't going to be messaging him back...

*****

That night, around 10pm...

"Oscar, it's me... Thank you for answering so quick... You were waiting like I asked that's very good of you... Oh and as well, thank you for packing my bag... I was pleased with your choices... It was nice to wear a dress out to dinner even though my suit would have been enough, but thank you again... You were however very naughty I see... Including my silk negligee, hmm? Are you sure you want me to wear it while we're here? Do you want Vigo to see me in it?"

"Hello Irene, I knew it would be you... I've been waiting, like you asked... I'm... I'm glad you like what I packed for you, I was worried you wouldn't like what I chose, and as for Vigo seeing you in that negligee..? I -uh... Well, that's why I chose it... I wanted you to look pretty for him, just as you did for me on our anniversary... I... I suppose you could say I'm sharing you in a way so, uh, why not make it special... Yes?"

Asking while explaining, Oscar could only hope Irene understood what he meant. Saying that if he was sharing her with someone else the way they were, he wanted her presented in this light, as being sexy and desirable... But as well, he was fearful, hoping Irene would feel the same, and luckily for him... She did...

"Yes, it is very special and so are you Oscar... You know you mean the world to me? I want you to know that even though Vigo and I have already crossed that line and will again, tonight right after we speak, you Oscar... You will always be my truest love"

Hearing her and feeling her words, Oscar smiled for a second but then as his mind put together what she was saying, his eyes grew wide with the realization... Irene and Vigo, they have already been intimate... Or to be blunt and as she was telling him, they had already fucked...

"Oh uh, you...you've already, uhh...crossed that line, as you say?" You and Vigo have, uh made love already, yes..?" Oscar stumbled out, wanting to know but also afraid of what he was going to hear...

"Yes my love, I couldn't resist him or myself any longer... We made love, or maybe we should just say it, huh? I let Vigo fuck me in my office just this morning, and yes again Oscar, before you ask, it was fantastic" Irene related without any reservation and enjoying herself in the process.

Taking to her role in their newly established female-led-relationship, it was becoming normal to the middle-aged woman, familiar even...

"Without hurting you too much my love, but I have to tell you...Vigo, he knows how to use that big cock of his... In fact he is standing right here, and Oscar?" Irene asked, teasing her hapless husband from hundreds of miles away, letting him know Vigo was there with her and doing more than listening...

"Ye-yes Irene... I'm here, I'm listening, uh you, you say Vigo is there with you, uh now? Are you? Are you, you know, uhh... Engaged? let's say?" He asked, hearing the two laughing in the back ground...

"Yes darling we are 'engaged' as you suggest... That's what I was going to tell you... I am here with Vigo and we are both naked... Not only this my love but in my hand I have his big, thick cock... We've just come from a shower, we needed to freshen up and rest some before we go again... Vigo is smiling at me, hold on, I think he has something he wants to ask you"

Answering her husband as she smiled up at her new lover, holding the man's 9-inch tube of black cock and saying he wants a word, Oscar at the other end, he panicked some, feeling his heart rate spiking in his chest...

"No! No Please! Irene" he begged but it was too late...

"Oscar! It's me, Vigo... How are you this evening?" He heard the man say, much to his embarrassment...

"Uhhh... Oh uh, hello Vigo, I'm fine and uh, you?"

Replying, Oscar was dismayed and left at a loss... Why was she doing this to him? Did she want to embarrass him, or was she just trying to drive home the point of where she was and who she was with..? Either way, he wasn't prepared...