Irene and Oscar Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I am good, very good indeed... Listen I wanted to thank you for allowing this pleasure, uh? Your wife is a gorgeous, mature woman who knows what she wants and I consider myself extremely lucky, as I'm sure you feel the same... Lucky you have her, and that she loves you as she does... But at the same time, Irene is lucky as well, yes? Lucky to have such a giving husband like you Oscar... One who is willing to let go, in order to hang on, if you know what I mean"

"Uhh, yes, yes I think so... I know I am very, very lucky to have Irene in my life and uh, I suppose she, she is too... Lucky I mean, to uh, to have you as well, yes?" Oscar said back feeling his stomach turn with awkwardness of the situation, but at the same time he was in agreement with the man...

Each of them was lucky in one way or another, however and as Vigo was also pointing out, Oscar's luck... It was different from theirs...

Not knowing what to say next, a silence fell between the two as Oscar waited wanting this to end, afraid of the truths being told, but mostly he was afraid of where Vigo would take this next, what embarrassing thing would he want him to do?

"Oscar, listen to me... I want you to ask me something... It's something I need to hear you says... As you know I have taken your wife from you more than once today and we will continue" He began as Oscar stayed silent, listening and afraid...

"But now Oscar... Now that we have come to this point and I have you on the phone, I need you to ask... Ask me to take your wife from you, and not only while we are here in Madrid... But as well when we come back... This is an important moment Oscar so you must think... Ask me to continue, give me your permission... That is all I want from you at this moment" Vigo explained, laying out his ultimatum...

"And, and if I don't want you to continue? Will you stop?" Oscar replied, knowing but maybe not wanting to believe...

"I don't think that's what you really want is it now? I know it is not what Irene wants... Here, listen for yourself, tell me what do you hear... Tell me if this sounds like a woman who wants me to stop"

Taking and holding the phone lower closer to where Irene was on the bed with him, naked and nuzzling his fresh, shower-clean cock, stroking him and watching as his monster of a fuck-stick slowly came back to life, Irene smiled knowing, or having an idea of what Vigo wanted, what he was trying to do...

"Kiss it, suck my cock for him baby, make a lot of noise... Let Oscar hear what you are doing, let him make no mistake" he said in a whispered voice as Irene, smiled when puckering up, doing as the man asked...

"Mmm, ummmph... Uhhh" she moaned softly at first while laying a long series of wet sounding kisses all up and down Vigo's ever growing, vein-laden cock shaft.

Doing so Irene could feel her own loins light up with her nipples set to tingling, her pussy feeling heavy, excited and rapidly growing wet. Loving what they were doing and how they were teasing her husband, she wanted Oscar not only hear but to see and to visualized in his minds eye the sound of her slobbering and sucking Vigo's big cock.

Planting the image in his head and keeping it there so he would never forget...

"Mmm... I love your cock Vigo, it's sooo big and you taste soooo good... Do you want me to suck you again? Make you hard so you can fuck my married pussy?" Irene moaned while playing up her role, looking up with a mischievous smile, knowing it would drive both men crazy. First with Vigo as he revelled in being put at the top of the of the power structure, and Oscar as well but for a different reason... Because he was on the bottom, the lowest man on the totem pole...

"So Oscar... Do you want her to stop?" Vigo asked placing the phone back to his ear and bringing the smaller, weak-willed man back with him, snapping Oscar out of the gap-mouth stare he had fallen into. Caught up in the visual as he listened, hardly able to believe this was real it left him feeling dizzy and out of control...

"Uhh... No... I... I don't want you to stop... I know the two of your are teasing me, but it is what I wanted, I know... Please, this is hard enough but th-thank you, thank you for showing me, or letting me hear... I... I don't want you to stop Vigo... I know how much this means to Irene now that we are here, or I should say, knowing the two of you are there, and I am here"

Answering and sounding quite sane if not pulled together, telling Vigo he understood and did not want the pair of them to stop, Oscar was of course only being brave on the outside, while inside, that was a different kettle of fish altogether...

Faltering and sputtering telling Vigo he approved and wanted his wife to experience the rapture she appeared, or sounded to be lost in. It was all he could do...

Oscar knew they had come too far now... They could never go back...

"That's very good to hear Oscar but please, indulge me, yes? Ask me to fuck your wife the way you cannot... Ask me to take her Oscar... Ask me to make your woman's and body mine, her gorgeous pussy and such big, wonderful tits, hmm? If you are in agreement as you say, can you do that for me Oscar? Can you ask me to take Irene away from you in this sense? I will be her lover, her number one in the bedroom, or her boyfriend if that makes it easier"

Pressing further Vigo while looking down he winked to Irene as she gave a slight, disapproving nod with her lips pursed. Not liking where he was going at the moment, but still, not about to stop him, Vigo was pushing Oscar hard as she continued.

Loving licking and sucking at the tall Moroccan's huge, ebony coloured cock, and to her own shame at the moment, this is what mattered more to Irene...

Having such a big cock possessing her mind and her body, she felt helpless while at the same time, she didn't want to be helped... Even if Oscar was the one to pay the price she also knew there was no way back...Not now, not ever...

"I... I... Yes Vigo... Uh, I mean Sir, will you?... Will you f-fuck Irene for me? I'm sure she will enjoy having a, uh, boy... a boyfriend like you... One who can s-satisfy her the way I never could"

Asking as he was being instructed, Oscar's chest felt heavy like weight had been put on him. Agreeing and even asking Vigo to fuck his wife, the humiliation, like everything else, it was more than he had bargained for...

"Ahh, there you go Oscar... Thank you... You are very respectful, calling me 'Sir' as well, uhh? I like that very much, and yes, yes of course I will take her from you... I will fuck her like you ask... Because I do have bigger cock than you don't I Oscar?" Vigo added, pushing, still wanting more...

"I want you to acknowledge who is your better... I will know you are serious about this so say it... Tell me I have a bigger, much more superior cock than you... One I will use it to fuck and please your wife, uh? Say that for me and we are good my friend... I will ask no more of you"

"Oh uh... Yes... Yes absolutely Vigo... I... I know you have a bigger, uh better c-cock than me... That is why I want Irene to have you... To uh, give her what she needs, she needs you, yes? Irene has told me already... When she came home the other night... She said you were so much bigger and that you made her wet... So much so that she could not resist, she said she had to have you and, and I agreed"

Feeling like he was caught in some sort of spiralling sub-space where the further this went on the deep he let himself fall and prompting him to say more than he realized, Oscar was soon telling the man things he probably shouldn't...

"When she came home, she kissed me, after she had been with you... She asked me if I could, uh taste you on her lips and in her mouth, and I... I... I could... I knew then Vigo... I knew I could not compare and after kissing me the way she did.. I knew I was powerless against you... I could never tell her no"

No longer aware of what he was saying, Oscar felt a wave of aroused, pained filled sorrow swell through him... Admitting and telling Vigo he had tasted the man on his wife's lips, and not only this but in going along with his twisted desires, the humiliation of it all, Oscar's meagre little penis was as hard as it have ever been.

Sticking up and tenting the only piece of clothing he had on him at the time, the long, thigh-length t-shirt he used to sleep in on especial warm nights or when he thought Irene might be up for sex... However tonight he wore the t-shirt for a different reason...

Not long out of the shower, and about to make his way into bed, Oscar had stayed up waiting as Irene had asked. Waiting for her call he dressed as he would if she had been there, covered yet easily accessible.

However with the circumstances being as different as they were, Oscar was also doing all that he could to resist touching himself. Thinking Irene would somehow know and become annoyed he fought like hell and was able to refrain, knowing better he wanted to wait, saving himself for later.

Thinking and hoping his vacant, missing wife would have a saucy tale for him, one he could use to further fuel his fantasies as he laid in bed with her on the phone, stroking and touching his little dick and hairless mound until he could take no more, the imagery alone had his every last nerve on edge.

But this? This was not at all what he was expecting... To have Vigo step in asserting himself over not only his wife, but with him and their phone call... Taking her away one piece at a time so it would seem, he was caught completely unaware and not at all ready.

What Oscar had thought would be a private, intimate talk with the woman he loves was turning onto something he hadn't imagined he'd signed on for... Or so he felt...

Being spoken to as Vigo was doing, making him ask the man to not only fuck Irene with his big black cock, but even to say he was now her boyfriend and where they would be exclusive, she would be his alone.

The torture and the anguish of such an implication, he could barely stand the tension and yet as sick as he felt, his little stiffy had not wilted or gone soft in the slightest...

No, through it all Oscar's little dick was just as hard, if not harder, throbbing and shaking with a feeling so deep, and so real, his entire body had become a hair trigger with the slightest movement or touch threatening to set him off... Afraid to breathe he was that close...

"Yes, Irene has mentioned that along with being submissive to her, you have also gained a 'taste' for certain things, if you know what I mean, huh?... However, we will have plenty of time to explore this later... For now though Oscar, I think it is time for you to wish your wife a good evening, wouldn't you agree?"

"I... I would like that Vigo, please, may I speak with Irene? Before you go and uh, enjoy you're uh, night together?" Oscar replied, hopeful now that he would be able to speak with his wife yet hesitating when mentioning them as a couple...

"Oscar it is me... You are okay, yes? I know Vigo has stepped in but it was to be expected, tell me, is your little penis hard now after hearing us? Also, tell me, what are you wearing this moment?"

Coming on the phone and sounding somewhat direct if not uncaring when hitting him with this series of questions he also wasn't expecting, Oscar had to fall back for a second with his mind in a muddle of unsure thoughts, he wondered what she was talking about...

"Uhh, ye-yes Irene, I will admit this has me uh, excited, yes I suppose... It.. It's not easy though... But I will not go there, for you, and umm, I'm in my night shirt, you know, the long t-shirt I like to sleep in most nights." Oscar replied but then went on asking, curiously unaware...

"I was going to lay down after we spoke, but Vigo, he seems to be uh, running things in ways I was not expecting... But uh, why Irene? Why do you want to know what I'm wearing?"

"I'm asking Oscar because after today, I am thinking we need to make more changes, and before you say anything I have told you already, there will be things you will not like, but still I want them, and that is what matters most, yes?" Irene asked, but only confusing Oscar more while at the same time leaving him to think...

Whatever it was she wanted him to do? He had a feeling it wasn't going to be good...

"I know what you are thinking, but please don't worry, soon you will see, this change it will be good for you" Irene added as Oscar stayed quiet, listening and wanting to understand...

"Since we are here Oscar and you are there, I know how much you are going to miss me in our bed tonight, so what I want you to do is to take off your old nightgown, or t-shirt as you call it... But anyway, take it off and go find one of my nighties... You can sleep in that, it will make you feel closer to me"

"Re-really? You want me to do that Irene?" Oscar replied, stuttering somewhat in shock, hearing what she was saying, but also knowing that Vigo was there with her, he would know what she wanted him to do...

"Yes Oscar I do, and you will do this for me, yes? We both know how much you enjoyed when I stroked you and made you cum with my panties wrapped around your little man, and if you like you can do the same tonight, but alone of course"

"I have been thinking for a few weeks now, since you are waxing and will continue to do so, maybe it is time for us to change your underwear as well... But like Vigo has said, we have many things to discuss when we come home and this will be one of them"

Blushing now, Oscar could feel himself shaking inside as he paused once more to question his wife's motives as well as mentioning the fact of Vigo being there and knowing...

"Uhh... O-okay... But uhh, I must say Irene, you have a little embarrassed with Vigo there beside you... I... I liked what we did with, with your panties, but please and to be respectful I... I couldn't wear your things unless you were to insist, otherwise I... I would not feel right" Oscar replied, wanting to do as his wife was saying but at the same time and with the need to save himself he tried turning her down.

But of course, his efforts were to no avail...

"Well, I am insisting and I think you do want to wear my things... However thank you for being respectful Oscar, but there is no need... Just as you are not denying me the pleasure I seek, I will do the same for you... Go find a pair of my panties you like and I am not asking you Oscar... I am telling you"

Shocked again with Irene's next suggestion he felt a warmth rush through him that was as torturous as it was delightful... A sexual fever he could feel but hardly recognize this was all so new and different... Unknown and out of character but at the same time his small, 4-inch dick remained erect as he stood shaking and afraid, but not of what they were doing.

No... Oscar's fear came from knowing he wouldn't last long, he was afraid of cumming, even before he had a chance to put on a pair of her panties...

"Ohh, okay I... I will do it f-for you Irene and uh, Vigo too I suppose... Like you, I feel he is happier when he is in charge, yes?" Oscar replied, blushing as he trembled, mentioning how similar the two seemed to be, with both taking control of not just him but of this situation he had created...

"Yes, I guess you could look at it this way Oscar... Vigo is just as much in charge as I am, but I also think you like this, hmm? You like being submissive to both of us don't you my dear sweet husband, my 'cuckold' as you are now, yes?"

Smiling down the phone line as she spoke to him, Irene could feel her own heat rising again as they turned this new page, taking things up a notch so to speak. Degrading her husband as she teased him, this too was an added thrill. As well, including Vigo as his better, someone else Oscar must answer to and a man no less, the thoughts and ideas entering her head were making her wet beyond her imagination...

"Maybe I do Irene, but you will always be my one and only... You are the one I always listen too and do as you say" he answered this time and sounding more subdued, Irene new she was getting through to him...

"Yes, this is good Oscar... I know you sound a little frightened but please do not worry... We will have no secrets between us... All three of us, now I want you to go and do was 'we' tell you... Go change you clothes before you get in bed, you will do this, yes?" Irene asked wanting to be sure he understood that it wasn't just her that he would have to obey. With Vigo in on everything, Oscar would also be answering to the big Moroccan as well...

"Of, of course my love, I will do as you both say... But also, yes, I am a little frightened, I... I don't know where this will lead" he replied as Irene smiled...

"I'm not sure where this will lead either my love, but for now, go, do as I say and dress yourself in my night clothes... The three of us will have a good long talk when we come back. We will finalize all of these new rules" she said to him sending more, deep, hard-shaking chills running through him as Oscar knowing and feeling just how 'real' all of this was becoming, but still he was left to wonder, how much further would they go?

Along with these new 'rules' she was speaking of... What would they be and how would Vigo be involved?

*****

Off the phone and left trembling as he stood there Oscar was beside himself, full of self doubt but at the same time the desire was filling him even more with his stiff little erection leading the way. Turning he found himself stepping up to his wife's set of dresser drawers...

"Ohh... Oh my" he signed aloud as the soft, pink coloured chiffon nightie fell down around him, stripping himself of his own night-dress as Irene had called the long t-shirt, Oscar wasn't prepared for the sensation as it hit him...

The feeling and sense of his wife's femininity wafting over and through him as the light, delicate material danced down his naked, hairless body, it sent cold, electric shivers racing across his hyper sensitive skin.

Almost too much for him to bear, he was left in a mass of goose-flesh and with his stiff little dick twitching wildly... Dripping with pre-cum and threatening to go off at the slightest provocation, the lightest of touches would have him losing control.

The eroticism of it all, the taboo feelings and his desires, Oscar shuddered with is eyes closed and head back. Feeling and touching himself, running his hands and fingers over the silky light lingerie, he felt he could cum right then and there but not wanting to, not wanting this to end, he held off, forcing himself to stop.

"Whew" he sighed this time as he caught himself, looking and seeing his body wrapped in his wife's finery. It was all he could do from jerking off right then and there but knowing better and with trembling hands Oscar went back.

Stepping over and opening Irene's top drawer where she keeps her panties, he felt somewhat remiss once again. Believing he was betraying her trust but also knowing this was what Irene had wanted, he tried not to feel bad as he searched, rummaging through the vast assortment of her underwear and knowing just which pair he was looking for...

"Ahh here we are" he said out loud to the empty room as he smiled finding this certain pair and ending his search. Oscar fished out the small, high-cut, silky pink coloured panties he knew were there and would match the ultra feminine and girly feeling nightie he was already wearing...

"Oh gosh Irene... What are you doing to me?" He hissed this time, feeling his stomach in knots as he first stepped into then pulled the small pair up his legs and into place. The soft feeling underwear settling in like a velvet pouch around his hairless balls and stiff little penis, Oscar felt himself shiver from head to toe with his little boner covered, nestled into the tight feeling fabric.