Irene and Oscar Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled with a mix of gut-wrenching guilt and shame, however Oscar's deeper seeded desires were able to help see him through as he climbed into bed and settled himself into his wife's vacant half. Closing his eyes, he let his imagination run away with him...

"Ohhh Irene, I can see you, see you there with him... He's on top of you, Vigo with his cock, it's so big... How can you take him? Please, don't let him hurt you... Ohhh Oh God"

Talking out loud while creating this fantasy in his head, which wasn't even that, a 'fantasy' because in more ways it was real... His wife, the love of his life, she was away with her younger, dark skinned lover and doing as Oscar was picturing, as he was seeing...

Laying there in their marital bed, Irene was hundreds of miles away in a different bedroom, a hotel room in a different city fucking the big Moroccan, taking huge big, black cock while moaning out his name, reaching such sexual heights, enjoying herself beyond measure...

"Yes Oscar, touch yourself while you look so pretty for me... Can you see me baby? Can you see Vigo and his big cock? Can you see him fucking me, pleasing me like, you...like you never c-c-cannnn? Unnngg! Oh yess Vigo fuck me, take my married pussy away from him, Oscar is not worthy... Ohhhh Fuuu-ck meeee!"

With his eyes pressed shut and his every muscle clenched, Oscar called out his fantasy with such clarity and torment he unable to hold on... The humiliation mixed with his rawest, most deviant of his sexual desires taking over, he came hard clutching and expressing his small cock through his wife's silky, satin panties.

Yearning with his balls pulled tight to his body, pulsing in spasm Oscar spewed his watery, wet load...

"Uhhh, Oh... God please... I-Irene t-take him, uhh... Let him have you" He cried as his body and muscles began to let go, the deepest part of his orgasm having past, Oscar was left in his own mess. The panties now full of his sticky, wet feeling cum, yet in the moment the sensation became second to the other mess he now found himself in... The mess in his head...

More aware of himself, and of the scene... Oscar came around, feeling the after-sting of his post-orgasmic glow... The pain left ringing in his ears and pinging off his soul... Tormented now and more unsure of himself than ever, he prayed he hadn't lost her to him...

Oscar prayed he hadn't lost Irene for good...

Continued....