Irene and Oscar Ch. 8

Story Info
Sweet Surrender.
7.7k words
0
3k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene and Oscar

Chapter 8

Sweet Surrender

*****

"Go ahead Oscar, ask him, don't be afraid" Irene said from behind her shaking, nervous husband as the two emerged from the bedroom...

"Ahh, yes, uhh, Vigo, it, it's nice to see you again" Oscar said in response, indeed he was nervous and with every right as he stood in front of the smiling, seated man.

Dressed in his wife's panties and a t-shirt, his two hands clasped together covering his hidden little package, the miniature padlock left attached but unlocked with the sheer, silky feeling underwear holding everything together, and trying as he may... Oscar was tasked with asking Vigo to do the honours.

Having to ask the man to be the one who will lock him away...

"Irene and I, we were in the bedroom, and well... I'm sure you know why but uhh, anyway, she, she wanted me to ask you, or I mean, I... I wanted to ask you... Vigo... Would you uh, would you be so kind? Please, would you lock my c-cage, for, for me?"

Tripping over just about every word while posing his question, Oscar could hardly maintain eye contact with the dark skinned man as he sat there smiling and looking up with his bright white teeth and an untrustworthy gleam in his eye... Vigo appeared to be loving every second of what they were doing...

"Yes Oscar, I would be honoured... But perhaps maybe it should be you, uhh?... You are the one who should be thankful, if not grateful, no?" The man replied as he sat forward, readying himself and saying it was Oscar, he was the one who should be honoured...

Having him lock the cage, not only taking his little dick away, but even worse was the further confirming of their agreement. Oscar's surrender of his rights, his duty as husband and the honour of his wife...

"First however you will need to remove these" he added as Oscar blushed crimson looking down seeing his wife's new lover pointing to the tight satin panties Irene had him pulling back into place before exiting the bedroom...

"It's okay if you like to wear your wife's panties, they suit you... Along with putting you into a cage, it's where you belong Oscar... Now come, do as I say, take them down, and while we're at it why don't we make this official, hmm..? Tell us how you want your wife to be my girlfriend while you remain her caged, a denied cuckold... I'm sure Irene would like to hear you say it as well, yes?"

"Yes, I do" Irene piped up sounding up beat and enthusiastic...

"Tell him Oscar, let us both hear what you have to say... What have you said to me already, hmm? Let Vigo know how willing you are, and also how you will hold no grudge against him either" she added, continuing to push Oscar further down this road as he paused then, looking to each...

"Ahh, yes forgive me... Both of you... Vigo, you are right, I am the one who should be grateful, and, and honoured as well" he said after listening to the pair, gathering his thoughts and looking for the courage he was going to need.

The bravery and courage it would take to embrace this position he found himself in, and in doing so... He let go...

Metaphorically, Oscar emptied himself before the pair, or 'couple' as he was seeing the two, his wife and her new lover...

"Vigo, if I can say, you are taking such good care of Irene, while at the same time she is taking good care of me... I know what we are doing and, and I won't play dumb, or I'll try not to" he said as he continued, moving and lowering his panties to his knees, exposing himself in front of the seated man...

"Would you do me the honour? I'm asking you Vigo, or uhh Sir... Would you please be the one? Please, lock my cage and take my wife... Like you say, I too believe it is right... Now that we are here, we cannot go back... I want you to have her Vigo... I want you to, to pleasure her as I have said before, like I never can... For her sake, we, we must do this... Please, Sir... Close my lock"

Shaking where he stood but with his arms moving behind his back, Oscar surprised them both as he pushed his hips forward, offing himself to Vigo as he spoke, even calling him 'Sir' and agreeing that what they were doing was right...

Only right for Vigo to lock him up and take his wife, it was the only way...

"Mmm, yes, very good Oscar, that was a wonderful speech... Vigo don't you think so? Listen to my husband, he's serious I can tell. He wants you to have me now so go ahead, close the lock and give him what he wants"

Looking to his wife as she spoke but not really hearing her words Oscar found himself lost in a submissive trace... Yet being distracted back to reality his attention came front and centre first feeling then seeing as Vigo without concern, he took up Oscar's entire little package in his large black-fingered hand...

"Uhh" he gasped, more surprised than he would have imagined. The realization of another man touching him there, the feel and coolness of his fingers against his over-heated, trapped little ball sack.

The sensation had him stepping back in a natural reaction of wanting to pull away. Yet staying the course, Oscar knowing and believing there was nothing natural about any of this, he didn't move.

With his breath held as he looked down, all he could do was hang on... Hang on and watch...

Watch and listen as the room fell silent when they all heard it, the faint sound of a "click" as the tiny lock spring snapped shut.

The hardly audible noise echoed throughout the room as a shiver hit Oscar hard... Filled with so much meaning, the sound to him was as deafening as it was earth shattering...

"There we go, that was rather easy, hmm? I'm enjoying this, so why don't we continue" Vigo commented, breaking the quiet...

"Oscar, take your wife's hand, bring her to me" he added, directing as Oscar, still in his foggy trance he looked up from his caged little dick to his wife Irene as she stood beside him...

"Saying you will give her to me is one thing but to physically hand her over, that is another, don't you agree? Like me locking you up, it is only right... Complete the circle Oscar, take her hand and give her to me, you know it has to be"

Stymied for a second, Oscar was able to bring himself around, agreeing and falling into line, he lived up to his promise by offering no resistance. Obeying he reached out taking his wife's hand...

"Ye-yes... Yes of course, forgive me, uhh Irene, please... Vigo is right, it's only proper now that I give you to him... More of the symbolism, I believe it is important, he is right we, we should do these things... Please come, I want to"

Shaking like a leaf, but answering all the same Oscar hadn't realized just how far into the subspace he had fallen. How deep he was letting himself go, adopting the symbolism and adding it to the realism.

The fantasy and the reality both coming together at once, and Irene, she wasn't too far off herself... Adoring her husband for what he was doing, the situation and of Vigo as well, a man of all men... His directness, his dominance, never had she met a man so at ease with his confidence, Vigo was turning her on like no other.

Filled with a different, lusty kind of pride, she knew that like Oscar... Irene too, she could never resist a man like Vigo, and nor would she want to...

"So you agree? You want Vigo to have me, but as well, he will be just as much in charge of you as I am... You know this Oscar?" Irene asked wanting to be sure he understood that not only was he giving her away, he was also accepting Vigo's stature, his dominance in their relationship...

"I... I can't say I 'want' things to be this way b-but I... I don't think I have much choice and, and I accept that Irene... I will do this however you want and if that means bowing to Vigo along with you, then yes, yes, I accept this as well... Please Vigo, she is yours, just as I am to both of you"

"Thank you Oscar, I am quite impressed, and please, don't worry... You will be included, you wont be left out, not completely" Irene repeated, wanting to be reassuring, she let Oscar know that although he was giving her to another man, he would not be forsaken or left behind.

It was a reassuring thought, but still, her words couldn't ease or take away his pain, not entirely...

Placing his wife's hand into that of her new lover's, Oscar was left quivering both inside and out. The realism and how deep all of this felt was pushing him closer to that edge once again.

But as well, he knew that in order to keep Irene, by this point he had to give her away...

Overwhelmed and feeling like he was being hit with another wave that despite everything else, from being stripped and discovered in his wife's panties to then being led away and caged only to be exposed once more... It was this, handing her over is what had Oscar's stomach rolling and leaving him in a sheen of his own panicked, paranoid sweat...

"Your work is finished... However for now you may come and enjoy the show" Vigo said to him, letting Oscar in on another little secret they had discussed in his absence...

"Now that you have been caged and made, uh redundant, let's say... We've decided before hand to let you stay and watch... Would you like that Oscar? Or do you need more time to prepare? More time before you are ready to see first hand how I will not only make love to your wife, but as a real man, I will do so with a passion and an ability we all know you do not possess... Hmmm? What will it be Oscar? Do you think you can handle it?"

Asking while testing him, if not outright goading the poor, caged and belittled man, Vigo was all smiles knowing he had won and was free to do whatever he pleased with the weakling cuckold, and his stunning, mature and newly christened hot wife...

"Ye-yes Vigo, please, I want to be there" Oscar replied knowing that if he said no for fear of not being ready, they might not ever let him in, despite what Irene had told him.

The fear of being shut out now was too great, and besides he knew above everyone else that he did want to be there... Oscar wanted to see Vigo take his wife and fuck her with that big black cock of his...

"And so you should... Follow along, come and watch as I take your wife and give her what she wants, what she deserves... She is a beautiful, vibrantly woman in her prime who needs the attention of a man, a real man" Vigo replied as he rose, pointing and indicating towards the bedroom with Irene following silently along, taking his hand...

"Come Oscar, sit here on the this stool, I've placed it here just for you... We'll call this your corner, hmm? Your cucky-corner, how does that sound..?" Vigo teased further as the odd threesome entered the bedroom...

"Yes Oscar, do as he says" Irene added as she laid herself out atop the queen-sized mattress, rolling onto her back and propping herself up on her elbows with her pussy on display along with her braless tits and stiff, hard nipples, outlined and perfectly framed in the thin, short negligee she'd put on after caging Oscar in the very same room not ten minutes earlier...

"I will do as you say, I won't speak b-but I am here, if, if you should, uhh need me" Oscar replied nervous but doing as he was told as moved then heading for 'his corner' but stopping him first, Vigo had one more instruction...

"That's good Oscar, but before you sit, why don't you strip for us, uhh? I think it's more fitting if you are naked while you watch, and as for needing you? Take a look my friend... Do I look like I need your help?" Vigo came back with as Oscar stood shaking in his place, wearing his panties and little t-shirt watching as Vigo first unbuttoned then dropped his trousers.

Revealing his long, meaty looking semi-erect, black cock, Oscar's eyes followed looking down and growing wide with wonder.

Embarrassment but knowing right away... With a cock like that? Vigo was right again...There wasn't much or any 'help' that Oscar could provide...

Silently he slipped out of his clothes leaving him naked but for his new cage where silently he sat himself down atop the small, uncomfortable little stool.

Short enough to make him squat with his knees coming up, the feeling and his position worked to enhance his lowly stature. The chastised cuckold, Oscar was truly being put in his place... Into his 'cucky-corner'

Seeing as Vigo first joined his wife on the bed, naked now and with his big cock leading the way, he watched feeling stunned and in shock as Irene smiled up to her man, and where with no problem at all she took his long, thick hanging cock into her open mouth...

"Mmmm... Ummph" Irene moaned as Oscar sat feeling like he was watching a movie... Seeing but not believing this was real, his wife was sucking her lover's cock, licking and slobbering as Vigo too looked down, watching while casually unbuttoning his long, tailored dress shirt...

"Mmm... I love sucking you Vigo, but you are so hard already, is it seeing me in my little nightie, or is it having Oscar here to watch, hmm? I know you get off on this, being dominant suits you... You are a real man and I like it"

Taking the tall, muscular black man's indeed stiff, hard pole of a cock out of her hungry mouth and into her hand, Oscar remained where he was, sat across the room and looking on in marvel.

Witnessing Vigo in all of his naked glory, even he was taken and could easily see what had Irene so turned on and willing...

Quite frankly, the man was a hunk... A muscular, strong and lean fucking machine... A true alpha-male with a cock that had to be 9-inches or better.

Glancing his way Irene smiled making Oscar blush as a new wave of embarrassment washed over him. His eyes meeting with hers as she stoked and palmed the big man's even bigger cock, Oscar felt as if he had been caught looking. Caught by his wife admiring Vigo's impressive pillar of manhood...

"What do you think Oscar? Can you blame me now for wanting this as much as I do? I wasn't so keen at first, making you my cuckold would never have crossed my mind but now, now, things are different, aren't they?" She asked in a sultry voice looking sexy as she moved, repositioning herself and sticking her ass way up in the air she bent over opened her mouth using her tongue to lick along the length of her new man's huge endowment with her eyes on her husband ensuring he wouldn't look away...

"Mmm" she moaned forming an 'O' with her red painted lips Irene sucked Vigo's cock, taking him in before moving up and down in a quick, deliberate motion she sucked the big cock hands free and leaving nothing to Oscar's imagination.

Even from his uncomfortable little perch he could easily see the wet sheen left half way down Vigo's dark mast of a cock. Laden with veins Irene could already feel herself slipping away.

Willingly falling into much the same sub-space her Oscar was also experiencing, yet on a different level, or plane as she let herself go. Succumbing to the black man's power, his nine-plus-inches of steely hard cock giving him the confidence the stamina, his dominance and ease of control...

"You're possessing me you know? Mmm, mmph... Oh Vigo, I want to suck your cock all the time now, it's so big, black and beautiful" Irene moaned looking up to her smiling lover as he sat reclined to the headboard in the couple's bed with his legs out in front of him...

"Unnngg, mm-mph... Oscar? Are you watching? Can you see how I'm falling in love with his big cock?" She cried out losing herself further as she came off of Vigo's spit-wet manhood long enough to call out to ensure Oscar's attention. Her eyes so full of lust she wanted to make no mistake that this was no longer a game. She truly did want to submit....

Submit to Vigo and his massive pole, just as Oscar had submitted to her. Irene wanted Vigo to take her and make her his, fucking her as he keeps saying, fucking her like she needs, like she deserves...

"Please Vigo, let him come closer... I want Oscar near me, near us... I want him to see, I want him to feel as I do... Feel my desire, my hunger for your cock" she added, turning her attention to Vigo, asking, sounding if she was begging when wanting the man's permission, and even this too had Oscar taken by surprise, seeing once again the level at which she had already fallen...

"Yes, of course... Oscar, come closer, listen to your wife... She wants you with her while she worships my cock and who am I to stand in her the way?" Vigo replied as he waved the smaller man over and thoroughly enjoying himself in the process.

Moving slowly while not entirely sure what was about to happen, Oscar was reacting, obeying and doing as he was told. Moving and electing to kneel at the bed side, bowing down to the pair, it felt like the right thing to do.

Coming to a rest on his two knees, Oscar was now chest high to the bed but with a vantage point he wasn't too sure if, he felt 'too-close' if that was a thing...

"That's better, my sweet, sweet cucky... I want you here with me... It's important for you to see me as I give myself to him"

Telling Oscar why she wanted him there, so up close and personal, he was still surprised with what she did next, or shocked is more like as Irene, with Vigo's giant mast of cock filling her one hand, she leaned over placing the other to the back Oscar's head and pulling him in, she kiss him...

"Mmmph... Mmm!" He gasped trying to pull back as the realization came to him...

Kissing him hard, Oscar's initial reaction was to resist in the shock of what she was doing, but then and knowing better he relented. Allowing it happen she pushed her tongue in his mouth before he knew what had hit him...

"I want you to taste him on me Oscar, kiss me back when I tell you... That's all I will make you do, anything else is up top you... But for now you will kiss me, yes?"

Sounding fevered and acting urgent, Oscar was unsure of his wife's actions, it was like he didn't know her... When she was with Vigo like this she became someone else. Saying she wanted him to taste the man's cock on her breath, in her mouth or on her body, it was as erotic as it was scary and dangerously close to crossing into a territory he didn't dare venture.

This certain element, the bisexual side of things often portrayed in much of the cuckold material he had come across. The submissive male type of porn he would either read in stories, or had watched being acted out in what he had deem as lacking or even 'bad-porn' with poor representations on just about every ones part.

The stories however, there were something different about them that Oscar had liked. These long, sorted tales were far more in-depth with most going down roads he hadn't imagine, yet once there he was more than willing to venture further...

But now, and facing this prospect of so being close to Vigo, the idea of his further involvement hadn't been lost on Oscar. Afraid and unsure of how far he could take things... How far would Irene make him go?

Smiling as she broke away with her lips looking wet, a mix of her cock-spittle and Oscar's saliva Irene wasted no time in taking the big Moroccan man's stiff, rigidly dark manhood back into her mouth with her eyes on her husband she ran her tongue and lips over the purple, angry red dome of the man's large, mushroom-like cock head.

Moaning all the way down as he watched her, seeing Irene's eye rolling back into her head before closing altogether. With her breathing arrested, Oscar looked on feeling quite breathless himself, seeing yet hardly believing.

Watching his wife of ten years, the woman he though he knew, she was doing all she could to deep-throat her lover's impossibly long, thick and very black cock...

"Unnnngggg, uhhh, ummmph" Irene gurgled, gagging before coming back up, gasping for air...

"Oh fuck yes! This is so good Oscar... I could suck his cock forever, with or without you watching, now kiss me baby, kiss me like I told you... Do it for me, taste him with me"