Irene and Oscar Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uhhh, unngg, oh, oh God" he moaned, half complaining but doing it anyway with Irene there to help, applying a firm hand to the back of his head, again he wasn't being given a choice...

"That's it baby, get it... Use your lips, suck it out of the hairs.... Mmm, that's good... Yes, don't be afraid and don't miss any either, uhh?" Irene cooed, encouraging and telling Oscar he was doing a good job as he went on, feeling himself burning in the shame filled desire.

Closing his lips over the sticky, cum-wet pubic hairs he pulling them in noisily sucking, tasting and consumed Vigo, thick, cummy essence...

"Mmm... Sooo, sooo good" she continued... "Move for him Vigo, let him in where you are, I want my cucky-husband to taste all of what my lover has given me" Irene instructed in a calm quiet voice as Vigo, smiling he followed suit. Moving our from between the woman's splayed, tented legs he laid himself down beside her where this time it was his turn to watch.

Watch and see as Oscar did his wife's bidding... Watch the weak, pale-skinned man eat his first cuckold-cream-pie...

"There you go Oscar, move in, you know what you need to do... This is your last right my love... That last thing you need to do in order to make you my true submissive, huh? Licking my lover's cum from my pussy, it will show me, and everyone else just who and what you are"

Doing as he was told, however moving in an auto pilot mode while lost in the moment, by this point Oscar was more so reacting than he was thinking...

Measuring the weight and gravity of the situation had passed him now as he set himself up on his knees between his wife's parted thighs...

With her feet up, pressed to the bed and knees bent, Irene ushered him in, guiding with the same hand to back of his head yet with less insistence this time, she was giving him her permission. Rather than making him do it, Irene was merely there to help.

Let him do it on his own, proving to not just to himself but to all. Proving who and what he was... Who he had become with no thought or desire of ever turning back...

Leaning in with his tongue out, Oscar closed his eyes and sealed his fate, licking his wife's creamy, wet, cum-filled pussy...

Continued...