Irene and Oscar Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to his wife asking him this time rather than simply pulling him in and kissing him, Oscar hesitated as she gave him the choice this time. Yet again and knowing he had no way out, once more he obliged the woman, doing what he was told...

Craning his neck as he sat up, leaning further onto the bed, Oscar was the one to kiss Irene this time. Tentatively and afraid at first, he puckered up letting his lips meet hers, gently and without much passion and Irene could sense his reluctance but not him letting get away with it, she pressured him, wanting more...

"No Oscar, kiss me you fool... Kiss me like you still love me... You do still love me don't you?" She asked, chiding the smaller man as he backed away, knowing he had angered her...

"Ye-yes of course I love you Irene... It's just that..."

"Well prove it then, kiss me Oscar and this time do it like you mean it... With Vigo here in our lives you will have to compete for my affections, ahh?... So never mind any lame excuses... You don't want to be cut out do you?"

"No, no I don't want to be left behind... I'm just a little frightened I suppose. Please, give me some time to adjust"

Pleading while answering, Oscar was beside himself once again. Being put at these crossroads, it was frightening indeed and needing time to take it all in, he didn't think that was too much to ask...

"You are right Oscar, I'm not used to this either but this is where we are and where I want to be, so the choice is yours... As for me? I'm not going to miss out" Irene replied, not angry but also she didn't sound all that caring either as she smiled looking to Oscar while opening up, taking Vigo's impossibly big, wet looking cock back into mouth.

Closing her eyes as she moaned, adding to the affect, Irene was letting Oscar know that with or without him, she was going to enjoy herself, and her lover's big cock...

"Mmmph, mmm" she went on making more noise while keeping his gaze and feeling bad, or knowing again that this was out of his hands, Oscar sat up, leaning in closer. Stretching from his knees with his hands placed on the bed he was able to reach his wife and kissed her on his own.

Starting along her bare shoulder he kissed and pecked his way moving closer to her neck and then going further. Kissing his way up and along her chin line as Irene continued sucking Vigo's cock and moaning, she loved what Oscar was doing. Showing his devotion, his acceptance and not just by giving in, rather with his taking the initiative he kissed his wife's cock-full mouth without no more prodding from her...

Back in his wold of sub-space, the place where he felt as if everything was real and not real all at the same time, lost in this fog of lust and passion, it made Oscar willing and able...

"Mmm... Oh yes my love, kiss me all over, it feels nice while I suck my lover's cock, it shows me you care about my happiness... Now, kiss me for real, take my tongue and taste him too"

"Uhhh... Mmm... Oh God Irene" was all Oscar could get out as she place her hand to the back of his head and pulled him in once again.

Kissing him roughly, pushing her tongue into his open mouth Oscar gave in letting his wife force herself upon him as he stayed where he was... On his knees, hunched forward and face first into the fray...

Taking what she was giving him, kissing his wife back with Vigo's even bigger looking hunk of wet man-meat sitting there mere inches from his flush, rosy-cheeked face...

"Mmmm, ohhh yess... Fuck that is sexy... You are a good boy when you listen to me... How does my lover's cock taste on me, him? Do you love it as much as I do?" Irene asked breaking away yet without bothering to wait she had Vigo's stiff, glistening manhood back into her mouth and sucking at a feverish rate.

Horny and incredibly turned on she wanted more as she gurgled coughing up more spit, coughing up more cock for her husband to savour and taste as she wanted him to...

"Ye-yes... It's... Oh God Irene, it's so erotic and, and naughty of you, and me... Ummmph!" Oscar replied or tried to but once again, Irene cut him off, coming up directly from the man's cock she had her tongue back into his mouth and down his throat and nearly overwhelming him with Vigo's heady aroma, his flavour, his strong, Alpha-male essence...

"Mmm, yes it's very erotic, both of us tasting my lover's cock, but now... Now I want him in me... I need this big thing to fuck me hard and deep... Vigo, please, take me, show Oscar how you are able to give me what I need... Show him how good you fuck me"

Speaking first to Oscar the over charged woman couldn't hold back, wanting to be fucked, hard and telling Vigo to take her, she wanted his huge cock deep inside of her, and she wanted Oscar there to both help and to watch...

"Yes, I agree... I want to show Oscar how a real man takes care of his woman... Besides, if you had kept sucking me like that, you would have me filling your mouth instead" Vigo replied as he too turned his attention, speaking to Oscar this time, he told the smaller man what he was going to do...

"Oscar... Now that you are here, you are going to do more than watch, yes?... This time when I fuck your wife, you my little cuckold friend, you are going to help" He explained with a dominance as Irene excitedly jumped in, gleefully telling them both what she wanted to do...

"Oh yes I want that! Pay attention to him Oscar, you are going to hold him and put him inside of me... Let me get on top of you Vigo, in the reverse position, hmm? You know it is my favourite, but now with my sweet, sweet cucky here to guide your big, glorious cock into me... I am sure to love it even more"

Listening as well and loving the idea of having Oscar help by making him take and hold Vigo's stiff, rigid pole to further his acceptance, taking and touching her lover, feeling in his hand a 'real' thick, nine-inch cock, no mistake will be made...

He will know with certainty just why his wife is falling for this man... This real man with a real, thick, flesh and blood cock.

Oscar on the other hand, he was having reservation... Afraid but not being given a choice other than knowing he had better not say anything, just do what he's told, and for the time being he didn't do anything.

Scared stiff, he stayed where he was, on his knees at the bedside watching as they moved. Seeing his wife position herself astride Vigo's laid out form in the reverse cowgirl position, still dressed in her negligee, her big tits looking fantastically large and robust held up in the silky-sheer material with her thick, hard nipples proudly on display. Yet without her panties, Oscar could easily see her exposed, glistening wet pussy. Her pink lips protruding through the dark brown curls, his wife's arousal was undeniable.

Thrusting her full, heavy chest forward with her back arched and arms stretched out, palms down on the bed, Irene held herself aloft, hovering over her lover's mostly erect cock as she waited for Oscar to move, to come in and do as he was told...

"Come Oscar, onto the bed" she directed with some volume as he jumped like a scared cat and moved up, following her instructions he joined the pair kneeing his way closer...

"Now go on, you know what you have to do... Take him Oscar, feel his girth and power... Take him into your hand, feel and imagine what it must be like, how such a big cock will please me" Irene added, taking Oscar by his wrist as he watched, feeling again like he was outside of himself...

Seeing her place his fingers and palm to the underside of the Vigo's thick, vein-riddled under shaft with the reality only hitting when feeling the man's heat radiating from his skin and transferring to his own...

Touching another man's cock was sending Oscar's senses alight, igniting like fireworks in his brain...

"Uhh, oh... Oh Irene, please I shouldn't" he muttered, filled with a misguided belief that what he was doing and what he was feeling, they were so wrong...

"Shhh, yes, yes you should Oscar... Here, come back, touch him again, like I said, don't be afraid, Vigo wants this too... Tell him Vigo... Tell him what to do" Irene replied and again turning from one to the other she had Vigo step in, handing him the reigns this time...

"Yes Oscar, touch me, take me cock, feel me first... Allow yourself become familiar, and believe me, you are not the first man to do this... I will not think any less of you, and neither will Irene... Go ahead Oscar, don't think, just do it... Take me into your hand"

Replying while smiling and looking to Oscar from his wife's side, Vigo gave the smaller, weaker man his approval. Even telling him that he wouldn't be the first, that other men, men like him, they had been where he was now. Touching him and doing whatever... Doing things he could hardly imagine.

However, as comforting as that may have seemed, knowing he wasn't the first, it still didn't change the fact that he was holding another man's cock... That's what was freaking him out more than anything...

"Oh... Oh my" he sighed... It's... It's so hard but yet outside it, it feels soft" he added. surprised in a way, not making the connection at first.

Feeling a cock, a big, thick cock, and although similar to his own, it was nothing like touching himself... Nothing at all...

"Mmm, yes baby, feel him, stroke him for me... He has so much to hold onto, doesn't he?" Irene chipped in, praising...

"Mmm... So hard, and so very, very big" she continued in a mewing, seductive voice, smiling while watching her slight, near effeminate husband appearing to be enjoying himself, touching, feeling and stroking Vigo's stiff, dark mast...

"Ye-yes, he's, he's very, uh big... Oh my God Irene how? How can you take such a thing, doesn't he hurt you?" He asked agreeing but astounded as well... With Vigo's cock still in his hand he looked to her in wonder, not believing his wife could accommodate, much less enjoy such a thing... Such a big, black, beautiful thing...

"Mmm, yes he hurts me Oscar but in the very best of ways... Remember, I have had two children and you know already I can handle much, much more than you have to offer, hmm?" Irene teased as she explained but wanting to fuck instead of talking she rose up, telling her little man, her little boy, telling him what she wanted next...

"Put him in me my love, that's it, do it now, line him up.... Oooooh that feels so good... Watch now baby and don't look away... Watch as I take him, all of him... Unnngggg!"

Moaning as Oscar pressed the large, mushroom cap of Vigo's huge dick into the wet looking folds of his wife's pussy, Irene began sliding herself down in her reverse-cowgirl position. Using her body's weight she let Vigo's massive cock part her lips before splitting her open and sinking in as Oscar looked on, wrapped in amazement.

So captivated and stunned in fact, he wasn't able to let go. With his fingers still clasped around the man's girthy-thickness, Oscar held Vigo at his base, unconsciously helping as his wife began to fuck herself, moving slowly up and down the thick, black length of his erect shaft...

"Uhhhh, Oh fuck yessss... Fill meeeee!" She bellowed sinking further with each downward thrust, picking up her pace as she went on bottoming out, stopped when hitting Oscar's tightly held hand...

"Take your hand away Oscar, let him go, I want all of him inside me but stay where you are, watch baby, watch him fuck me my beautiful, wonderful cuckold"

Doing as he was told, Oscar caught himself then, realizing with some embarrassment that he had kept Vigo's big black dick in his hand and where on a subconscious level, he must have been enjoying himself.

Filled with such cuckold-angst while watching and seeing Vigo filling his wife with something else. Stuffing her with so much cock, once again he felt as if he was living in a crazy, sex-fueled dream...

"Mmm... Yes baby, watch how deep his cock goes into me... Ohhh God it's sooo good... Do you like seeing me like this? Fucking and having such wonderful sex with another man? Is this how you pictured things, hmm? Being my cuckold and watching as I'm pleased?"

Sat back and looking on wide-eyed as his wife was saying, Oscar was indeed beside himself and unable to answer as he looked on with held breath. Seeing as she slid herself up and down Vigo's long, thick black pole, he didn't know what to say, or if he even could...

"Yes Irene, fuck my cock, up and down like that... Take me and show him... Show your cuckold how much you love it" Vigo chimed in while laying flat out on the bed with his big prong rising up, reappearing from within his wife's over stretched, red, pink looking mature pussy.

Glistening black and wet, each time she rose up, using her arms and her wide, powerful hips she fucked her lover, riding him, thrusting faster and faster...

"Ohhh you fuck me so good, but quickly, let's change I want you to take me from behind, show him how to fuck me like I'm your bitch"

Near breathless in her urgency, Irene wasted no time turning her body and presenting her large, full rear end to Vigo. Up on her knees and elbows, her ample ass making an easy target with her wet, splayed and fucked open pussy, dripping and ready for more.

Vigo as well, he showed no haste either. Rising to his knees and sinking himself back into her without any fanfare and taking her at her wide hips, he began to fuck the older woman in earnest...

"Uh, uh, uh... Yes, take me woman, take it all" the stronger, dominant man groaned with an angry sex-scowl on his face. Concentrating, Vigo wasn't long on words by this point, he was just 'long'... Long on cock and his ability to use it...

Meanwhile Oscar was doing all he could to scramble out of their way, turning when he found himself at his wife's side, settled on his knees he held Irene's hand and watched seeing and even feeling her being taken, being fucked so good and so rough while he was denied...

Locked up in his cage and left in the supporting role, shut out from the action he knew this wasn't about him. This was about Irene and about her pleasure...

Of his own doing he watched with his heart in his throat seeing the big Moroccan man fucking and taking her from behind. Making her moan and call out over and again, saying the man's name and fulfilling their destiny, both his and hers...

"Unnngggg!!! Ohhh! Ohh d-don't st-t-sto-op!" She cried with each deep, hard thrust pushing the air from her lungs...

Buried deep with his two large hands spread out across her big, fleshy ass, Vigo went on... Throwing his all into the woman he fucked her with an intensity until signalling with a grunt he let them know he was close... Close to cumming deep with in Irene's taken and surrendered pussy...

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" he called out with his eyes closed and his head tilting back... Covered in a sheen of sweat accentuating every muscle and sinew on his body, Oscar couldn't believe how strong and powerful the man looked...

"No Vigo, hang on, turn me over, I want you on top" Irene gasped out in her own urgency and surprising both men...

Extricating herself form Vigo huge harpoon of a cock she flipped herself over landing on her back with her legs up and open, along with her arms, beckoning, calling him to her...

"Come Vigo, put that big beautiful cock back inside me and fuck me some more... I want you to cum this way, on my back" she said to him without going any further, without saying why...

Following along, Vigo smiled in agreement, placing himself on top of her and sinking his big cock back into the married woman's open, gaping fuck-hole... Irene's super slippery, wet and thoroughly stretched-out pussy...

"Mmm... Oh yes, nice and slow, let's build up again, and Oscar, come my dear sweet cucky, I want you closer, lay with your head here, on my belly... I want you to see up close as my lover fucks me" Irene directed with Vigo's cock back inside of her, yet reaching and placing her hand to the back of Oscar's head, once again she didn't give him a choice.

Lowering him down she had his cheek resting atop her abdomen and giving him a close-up view the likes of which he'd never seen before...

"Uhh, are you ready?" Vigo grunted as he continued grinding himself into Irene's core with his full weight pressing into her his entire cock had disappeared leaving only their groins pressed and meshed together...

"Yes, do it Vigo, cum for me, cum in my pussy but not all... I want you to pull out at the end" Irene replied, encouraging the man to cum but then adding and saying how she wanted him to pull out before he was completely finished, once again, she had both men confused.

However, Vigo catching on soon enough and knowing what she wanted, he said nothing while Oscar from his very up-close and personal point of view, he was lost in the rapture of it all remaining blissfully unaware...

Unaware of what was to come next, unaware or of what would be expected of him...

"Unnngg, uh... Oh yes take me" Vigo gritted through his clenched teeth as his body went rigid like the rest of him with Oscar there watching so close he could see the man's body pulse and his cock twitch telling him what was happening...

Vigo was cumming, shooting, depositing his white load deep into his wife's pussy, deep inside her body...

"Oh yes, I can feel it... Mmm... Oh Vigo, you fill me up so good but please, pull out now, cum on me, I want to see it" Irene said with an urgent stress in her voice as Vigo listening and knowing, yet however reluctant, he did what she was asking.

"Unnggg!" He called out pulling himself back as his pulsing, erupting cock emerged from within her depths. Spewing and spraying more of his frothy white cum, the bulk of what he had left landing and saturating her trimmed but unshaven pussy mound. The dark hairs becoming wet and matted in mere seconds with Oscar laying there wide eyed and unable to move.

With his wife's hand pinning and holding him down, the first thing to hit him was the cummy, musty smell. The thick, unmistakable aroma filling his senses as he watched feeling that he was much, much closer than he need be.

"Ohh yesss!" Irene belted out as she sat up some, raising her head to look as she kept her fist balled into Oscar's hair.

Keeping him where he was, not daring to let him move as Vigo finished he laid the heavy, spent shaft of his cock in the crease of her leg, allowing the last of him run out with his chest heaving, but staying where he was, the large, black man didn't back away any further...

"Mmmm... Even from the first time, I knew Vigo... I knew you could fuck me like no other"

Irene sighed as she lay back, revelling in the post coital bliss...

"Mmm... So, soooo good... Now Oscar, you know what I want of you... Use your tongue, I want you to lick and taste him as you clean me" She said as Oscar raised his head some wanting to look back and question what his wife was saying, what she wanted him to do, but with her hand still there and controlling his movement, she wouldn't let him.

Holding her slight, weak-willed husband where he was and telling what he had to do... Once more, Oscar knew he wasn't being given the choice...

"P-Please I... I don't know if I can" he said pleading, trying to get out it...

"You can and you will Oscar, now don't hesitate... You lick me after I let you cum, so now you will do the same with Vigo... I told you, you don 't have to suck him, but you will taste him... It's only cum Oscar, there is no difference, now do it... Do it for me as well as for yourself"

Listening as he hesitated, his nose and senses filled with the smell and the power he could feel emanating form the man, from Vigo and what this all would mean, Oscar felt overwhelmed in the reality of it all.

Not agreeing with his wife he knew this wasn't just him licking up his own cum, there was a difference this time and to Oscar, it was a rather big one...