All Comments on 'Irene & Oscar Pt. 03'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worthless cunt

As to be expected the husband is a nothing, soon too be either cast off or abused. She already has moved passed him and does not love or respect him. But she would be willing to take all his money.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Take control? How about NOT cheating in your husband regardless of his wants?

Or how about divorcing him so you can feel few to sleep with as many people as you want, either way it's not about what you want, it's about integrity.

Need_to_serveNeed_to_serveabout 9 years ago
@whackdoodle

How do you cheat in your husband? Climb up his ass?

And how do you feel few to sleep with as many people as you want? Do you grope some people and then they sleep with you?

If you must be horrible about contributors to the site, at leas t try and make it make sense.

Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need to Serve

You have cojones bitching about someones spelling.when you write that completely depressing balless.anthem that you have posted the last few weeks.Need to Get back on the Xanax and get out of your moms basement.As for this story the author writes pretty well its his subject matter that I cant see.Why be married? No point. Also and this goes to both Need.to and Rob Humiliation is just not erotic to most people.So.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Great story and for dear annony.

annony is now a marriage councilor!!!!! He lost his wife because he could satisfy her mentally or physically!! Now he's telling others how to do it! Stay in the attic asshole we don't need your dumbass comments

senorlongosenorlongoabout 9 years ago
Interesting twist

from the original story. It opens dozens of plot possibilities for future segments and certainly feeds Oscar's fantasy. I enjoyed it.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
This is better than the original...

more possibilities, more plot lines. Irene is developing beautifully!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1 dear bonnie

Anything that cunt gives a five, has to be pure bullshit. Hiding behind anonymous again? How hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No husband, just a gonad tree.

Hope she finds a man someday to share her life with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey, anony, why don't you and Bonnie get a room? As to this series....

....I find it trite, apologetic, hesitant, and old.

Been done a thousand times before. Even some of the lines look like direct quotes from a dozen other stories.

Why not take control of your life, take the bull by the horns....strike out into new territory......write something original?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fag fag fag fag fag.

You really should post your shit in gay, you can bitch all you want but any straight guy knows this cockold bullshit is for gay guys and a few sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous