Irene Progresses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

The waitress and Irene were both equally red in the cheeks. Frank never stopped caressing Irene's thigh gently holding her leg open. The waitress had to have a full view of Irene's crotch and red lace panties.

"Here's your check." The waitress said as she had placed all the drinks on the table already. She was trying with everything she had to play off that it wasn't happening and not gawk at the display in front of her.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." Frank said to the waitress. "This is Bruce and Irene, we've all been talking on-line for sometime, and we finally talked them into sharing Irene with us, she's a really sexual person and wants to try something new." Irene's cast her eyes down, she was outright squirming in her seat.

"It's ok." The waitress said. "Are you all set?" She asked motioning to a few of the empty plates.

"We are." Tome and Allen said almost in unison. The waitress began to gather up the plates. She kept glancing between Irene's legs.

"Hard to look away isn't it, like a train wreck, or something you don't see every day." Frank said very casually. The waitress nodded a little and laughed nervously. "Before we go, do you think we should unbutton more of her blouse? Irene is aroused at being shown off?" Frank asked the waitress.

"You're asking me?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, we're leaving you a huge tip for being so calm with strange shit going on, so I figured I'd see if you wanted to have a say in things, I will unbutton as much of Irene's blouse as you think is necessary to really turn her on, then we'll leave so you or the restaurant won't get into trouble." Frank asked. Something about his demeanor and the way he addressed people seemed to hook people into conversations that they would've long ago excused themselves out of. The waitress had finished gathering the trays and was frozen trying to figure out what to say.

"I think you should unbutton it down to her belly." The waitress finally whispered. I saw Irene tense up out of the corner of my eye. Frank handed the waitress the check and a wad of money.

"That's all set." Frank said. "Allen would you please unbutton Irene's top a little more.

While Frank continued to rub her thigh, Allen began undoing buttons, not stopping until we could all see Irene's little belly button. He then pushed the shoulders back exposing Irene's entire bra right at the table. The lace was sexy and her small hard nipples were clearly visible through it.

"Wow." The waitress said half giggling and quickly walked off.

A moment later we were all up and heading for the door. Irene was in a daze her shirt pulled open her bra and hard nipples exposed for all to see.

We were across the lot and into Frank's truck quickly. This time it was me driving, and Bruce up front. Frank, Allen and Tom all piled into the back, Frank in the middle, and pulled Irene in on top of them across all their laps. Irene lay half sitting with her bum in Frank's lap, her feet between Tom's knees, and her head back on Allen's shoulder.

"Oh god." Irene said as Frank pulled her skirt up and began to rub her pussy through her panties. I looked back as I started the truck. Allen quickly undid the snap in the front of her bra exposing her bare chest to Bruce and I and began to rub and knead her full breasts.

"Bruce I think you're wife is REALLY horny now." Frank said. "Irene, we are going to ravage you now you are so sexy thank you for giving yourself to us."

"Uhnnn." Irene half grunted half moaned as Frank pushed a finger past her panties and into her. I began driving, I could hear Irene moaning softly as Frank fingered her in the back. The ride was very short and all too soon we were in the driveway. Frank started to stop so they could go inside.

"No." Irene gasped, "I'm close."

"Really?" Frank asked. I had put the truck in drive and looked back to see Irene bawdily spread across the three men, her legs open, and her panties rudely pushed aside. Her breasts were almost covered by Allen's big hands.

"Please yes." Irene begged. Frank's hand moved a little. "Oh god..." Irene said.

"Are you our dirty little slut?" Frank asked. He stopped rubbing again.

"Please yes." Irene begged. With his free hand Frank reached past Tom and opened the car door. He then continued rubbing. "MMM MMM MMM" Irene grunted as Frank now pushed two fingers in and out of her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. "You shouldn't hold this back anymore, you should be a slut more often." Frank said. Irene began to come her body tensed and her legs spasmed. She moaned long and hard.

Then we were all standing in the driveway Irene was still twitching being held up by Allen. Her breasts were glistening with a light sheen of sweat in the moonlight.

"Bruce go open the front door." Frank said. Then he pushed off Irene's blouse and Bra. There in the driveway Tom unzipped her skirt in the back and it came off too. She stood between the four of us in just her panties, which were still on crooked. Her wispy pubic hair was a stark contrast to her bikini white skin in the dimness of the driveway. "Ask us to come in and fuck you." Frank said.

"Come in and fuck me." Irene said. I scanned the other houses in the neighborhood for faces in windows and wasn't surprised to see a few. I saw three for sure maybe five if the shadows weren't plants or something. Irene and Bruce had just started a gossip train. I watched Irene walk haltingly into the open front door and followed, amazed by what I had seen so far, and excited by what I knew I was about to.

Once inside the living room Frank immediately grabbed hold of Irene and wrapping his arms around her kissed her long and hard I could see his tongue pushing into her mouth. At first Irene looked a little stiff, then her arms hesitantly went around Frank's shoulders and she began to kiss back. Frank meanwhile grabbed hold of Irene's ass one hand engulfing each cheek. He gently squeezed and then pulled them apart. I watched raptly as the edges of her wrinkled anus appeared at the edge of her thong then disappeared as he released her cheeks. They kissed like that for a minute or so then Frank gently pushed her away and towards Allen.

"Your turn Allen." Frank said. Irene was quicker to wrap her arms around Allen. He wrapped one arm around her back and the other he brought up to her breast. He began kissing her neck and made his way up to her ear then down to her mouth. Irene moaned as he left her lips and brought his mouth to one of her nipples, gently kissing it, then lifting her breast and planting kisses all along the underside. After about a minute he released her quickly and spun her towards Tom.

"Hey Tom, Irene's all warmed up for you!" Frank said. Tom immediately grabbed her kissing her deeply on the mouth. His hands roamed from her breasts where he squeezed them firmly, his fingers playing over her nipples, which he pinched lightly and pulled up on. Irene gasped around his mouth, and you could see his tongue probing inside her. He then slid his hands around and slid his fingers down the crack of her ass. Gently parting her cheeks. He traced her buttonhole with one finger.

"I think it's time to take these off." Tom said hooking his finger under her thong. "What do you think Irene?"

"MMmm yes..." Irene gasped, she was squirming and writhing in his arms.

"Are you going to be our dirty slut for the night." Tom asked, gently pulling the thong out away from her ass and beginning to ease it down.

"Oh god, did you just call me a slut?" Irene asked. Her voice was soft, and she seemed ashamed.

"You're almost naked in your own living room, making out with three guys while your husband watches, and you're so horny, you're willing to do whatever we say. You are our slut for the night and I would love to hear you say it." Tom said, her panties were now over her ass, tom's face was inches from Irene's.

"Please..." Irene begged, the panties were slipping down her gorgeous legs. Tome took a step back and we all admired her total nudity. She stood with her legs about eight inches apart her red panties pooled at her ankles. Her left hand over a breast her right gently tracing lines on her flat tummy.

"Say it." Frank said.

Irene looked from us to Bruce who was standing by the stairs a dab of pre-come on the front of his Dockers. She then looked back at us, and promptly lowered her gaze.

"I will be your...slut for the night." She whispered. Then Frank, Tom, and Allen descended on her. They lifted her and she was on the couch, Allen had his face between her legs, Frank was licking and kissing her Breasts, and Tom had undone his pants and his hard cock, which was fat and fairly long was bobbing beside her face. Irene looked at it the craned her head to kiss the tip, taking the head of it into her mouth.

I pulled up the easy chair and sat down to watch the torrid spectacle unfold before my eyes. Bruce stood mesmerized for the first few minutes watching as his wife's ravishment commenced.

Before long her nose was pressed into Tom's pubic hair, and Allen was sliding his cock into her freshly licked pussy. Frank got his cock out as well and Irene began to alternate between tome and Frank's cock. They decided to all fuck her a little before anyone actually came. So they disrobed as they took turns fucking her. She was clearly enthralled by the three very different cocks alternating their way into her pussy. Her wispy light brown pubic hair was soon matted with sweat and a mixture of pre-come and her own wetness.

Finally Frank on his third time between her legs through gritted teeth proclaimed that he was gonna' come. Then his ass tensed up and he drove hard and deep inside of her. I looked away for some reason only to see Bruce now naked masturbating. When I looked back Irene was panting having cum at the same time, and Allen was taking Frank's place.

Allen pushed aside any style or rhythm and began fucking Irene hard. Her breasts were bouncing furiously and she was half moaning half screaming in a mixture of ecstasy and excitement. As he came and her head stopped bouncing Frank stuck his still softening member in Irene's face.

"This is a little messy, but I'm sure it's delicious slut, would you like to taste it?" Frank asked as Allen half slumped over Irene's sweaty naked form. Irene rolled her head towards Frank and Frank brushed the sloppy head of his cock across her lips. Irene opened her mouth and used her tongue to lift Frank's almost flaccid cock so she could begin sucking it clean.

Meanwhile Allen backed out from between Irene's legs. Like a train wreck my eyes were drawn to her thoroughly fucked crotch and there I saw a gaping, puffy lipped orifice with thick gobs of cum leaking out down into the crack of her ass, and pooling on the leather sofa beneath her. There were smears of it caked in her now matted pubic hair having been vigorously fucked out by Allen moments ago. Before I could draw my eyes away Tom who probably had the largest cock of the three stepped between Irene's legs and began fucking her.

Off to my right Bruce came grunting and making a mess on the floor. The act of coming seemed to lower his arousal at what was going on, because I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'dear god', or 'oh something'. Then he was gone retreating upstairs as his wife continued to be fucked hard, by now the third man of the night.

"I don't think your husband can take anymore tonight." Frank said. He pulled his cock out of her mouth allowing her head to bounce with the fucking she was getting. "What about you?" Frank's cock was hard again.

"Uhhhh-nnnnn d-ohhhhhhn't s---tttt---op." Irene gasped between thrusts. Then she came again. You could tell by how she curled her legs up to place her heels almost on the back of Tom's thighs. That seemed to do it for Tom, because he came long and hard also cumming deep inside Irene's pussy. Allen now wanted his cock cleaned as well, and Irene seemed happy to oblige.

"How does it taste?" Allen asked as she slurped and licked the cum and pussy juice from his dick.

"Good." Irene breathed. Tom was done coming and just stayed pushed deep inside her.

"How does it feel to be cleaning my filthy cock, while another man is buried in your gorgeous pussy?" Allen asked. Irene shut her eyes and sucked in a breath as Allen talked to her so nastily.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck her or at least have her suck you off?" Frank asked me, I hadn't realized he had come over to stand beside me. I looked over and his mostly hard cock was swaying lazily from side to side I looked away and laughed at the surrealism of the scene before me.

"No!" I said. "I'm actually just enjoying watching the experience." I said and it was true, I was bearing witness to acts of depravity that few ever encounter.

"Well if you decide to rub one out you should at least cum on her, I think she'd like it. I'm gonna' go find Bruce he shouldn't be missing this." Frank said and trotted upstairs, his cock bouncing against his belly.

While Frank was gone Irene was taking turns licking Tom and Allen's cock. Her pussy was a virtual swamp with cum seeping liberally out of it.

"Look at that pussy." Tom said. "You are a sloppy whore right now Irene." He said. Irene stopped slurping cock long enough to look down. "Are you still sensitive?" Tom asked. He reached down and hooked a finger near the top of her lips probably brushing her clit and she jumped and moaned.

"Yep." Tom and Allen said in Unison.

"You need more fucking?" Allen asked. Irene nodded, seeming to suck more fervently the nastier she was spoken to. "Beg us to fuck you more." Allen said, and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Please." Irene said.

"Please what?" Tom asked.

"Please fuck me more." Irene said.

"We need your pussy cleaned up a bit first." Allen said. "Should we make your husband do it?" Irene's body tensed. "Yeah you know what we mean. Bruce shot his load and went upstairs, it's only fair that he help clean you up so we can fuck you some more, Bruce has mentioned that he loves to go down on you. You have to tell him to do it when he gets back down here." Irene looked stunned. There was a creak on the stairs and there was Frank and Bruce, Bruce walking ahead. They were both naked.

"Irene do you have something to tell your husband?" Tom asked.

"Oh my god." Bruce said seeing the condition his lovely wife was in.

"Bruce honey." Irene whispered her voice cracked at the end.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"You need to clean me up so they can keep fucking me." Irene whispered.

"What...?" Bruce whispered. His tone showing that he knew.

"You need to lick my pussy clean." Irene said. "It's too messy to fuck and I want more sex." Irene said.

Bruce's cock began to rise again. He tried to shake his head, but let Frank nudge him forward and guide him to his knees between his wife's legs. There was a moment where everyone was looking down into the space between Irene's pussy and Bruce's face, then he stuck his tongue out and Frank used his knee to push Bruce's face forward. Although slow at first in a few moments Bruce was licking and sucking for all he was worth and resigned to the task with fervor and enjoyment. Irene came grabbing Bruce's head. Frank leaned in and whispered something in Irene's ear.

"Don't miss any." Irene said devilishly, and lifted her hips up rolling them forward. Bruce lowered his head and obediently began to lick and clean the cum that had settled into her puckered anus.

Once clean they moved Irene to the bedroom and the second round started in earnest. Frank decided he wanted to fuck her ass, and she was quickly double penetrated. Bruce was now being ordered to move in for close-ups and was sheepishly dancing around following orders. I watched for another hour or so, but finally left when everyone's energy began to ebb.

They were all laying in the king sized bed. Bruce had been sent to sleep on the couch. They were all lazily feeling Irene's well-used body up and telling her that from now on, she would have to be more sexual all the time. They said they'd help. They asked where she worked. As I was leaving she was telling them about the weekly after hours dinner that her department had. She had never gone before. It sounded like that was about to change.

As I walked across the living room I looked at Bruce, his head was craned trying to hear snippets of what they were saying upstairs he was slowly stroking himself, alone in his living room.

"Bruce! Bring us some water!" Irene called hoarsely from upstairs. "Then come and sleep on the floor up here, I don't want you to miss anything honey." I slipped out into the driveway got into my car and drove home. I would e-mail everyone in the morning to find out if I had missed anything.

medley
medley
390 Followers
12