Irene Reveals all to Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene kissed Oscar. ''Make love to me. Lie on top of me like you always do.''

As Oscar put his hard cock into her pussy, she continued, ''He's a naughty boy sometimes. In the sea earlier, Matias got hold of my waist. You and the children had gone to find ice creams. Matias pulled both strings on my bikini bottom and stuffed it into the back of his trunks. He made me beg to have it back. But he said I had to let him touch me.''

''Touch you? Where?'' Oscar had a slow fucking rhythm going with Irene.

''On my pussy. What could I do? Matias insisted. So I let him.'' She kissed her husband. ''Matias took his time. I had my arms around his shoulders, like I'm doing with you now, and Matias caressed me. One hand on my pussy and his other hand on my bum, fingering my hole. I nearly came but I made him stop. And then, my bad boy nephew licked all his fingers, including the ones which had been inside my anus.''

Oscar knew that he was near to coming inside Irene.

She whispered in Oscar's ear, ''But then the boy made me feel his bulge, his cock. It's so big. Not fully hard, semi-erect, but big. Too big for me.'' Irene giggled. ''And bigger than my husband. I wondered what size his balls would be but I saw you all returning and Matias gave my briefs back to me.

Oscar erupted his cum into Irene. It was an intense orgasm for him and he felt it was worth listening to his wife's needs and dreams because the sex had got better. He watched Irene masturbate herself and he was sure that she was thinking of Matias.

The following day was Sunday. Matias and Irene decided on the property that he would rent and he telephoned his parents.

That night, in bed, they talked of their feelings. Oscar said that the sex had become a lot better and while talking, Irene masturbated herself and Oscar did the same. He couldn't help thinking of how much bigger Matias's cock was compared to his own cock. Matias was taller than Oscar, with perfect muscles in his arms and abs that rippled. Matias did have a boyish face, his lips were more plump and his eyelashes were long and dark. Oscar and Irene watched each other masturbating and produced orgasms for themselves. Irene admitted that it was fun to have Matias around and she felt sexier towards Oscar as a result.

Irene didn't feel like sleeping and got up because a light was still on in the next bedroom. ''It's his bedroom,'' she said, lowering her voice. ''I'll just check to see if he's alright.''

Oscar slipped into sleep and then woke as his wife crept back into the room and closed the door. Oscar glanced at the time and realised Irene had been away for an hour. They spooned in the dark, Oscar behind Irene. ''Tell me,'' he whispered in her ear.

''He told me he couldn't sleep because his balls ached. He asked me to pump him.''

''Pump him?''

''His words. It means to masturbate him.'' Irene fell silent.

''Tell me from the beginning.'' Oscar had conflicting thoughts. Any sexual connection with their nephew was incest. It would be a shock if Irene's sister ever found out. On the other hand, Oscar had fantasised out loud many times of what would happen if Irene had a lover. She had accepted that she'd tell Oscar the details of the sex between Irene and her lover in the belief it would spice up the sex between husband and wife. Whenever the fantasy was imagined, their sex had been better.

''Matias was awake. I sat on his bed because he wanted to talk. After a while, he told me he was finding it difficult to sleep because his balls ached. I was a little shocked but we quietly laughed together and I asked him why. Matias admitted he'd been aroused many times but hadn't been able to finish himself off. He finds it depressing to do it himself, to pleasure himself because after he's finished he becomes unhappy, dissatisfied.''

''Did you feel sorry for him?'' Oscar wondered how far his wife went.

Irene stretched her hand back to touch Oscar's hip. ''He asked me to pump him. He looked so lonely. I feel Matias needs me. He's so young and unsophisticated, looking for answers and sees me as a mother figure.'' Irene moved her hand from Oscar's hip to his shaved cock which was now hard. ''Matias drew my hand to his cock and pulled back the sheet. He's uncircumcised. It looked beautiful, limp across his leg and I couldn't take my eyes off it as he grew in my hand. I felt it was a signal he needed me. I knew I shouldn't, it's taboo but I couldn't help roll back his skin, his foreskin to reveal the head.''

She started to slowly masturbate her husband. He said, ''So you did this to Matias?''

''I did. Do you forgive me?''

''Yes because I love you and nothing will break us apart.''

''I feel the same for you, Oscar. You're my rock.'' Irene paused. ''I was fascinated by his size and the way it expanded. Matias feels very different to you. His cock is more muscular I think, bigger and longer than you, although your cock, Oscar, is lovely. I told Matias this would be the only time I pump him because he's family and half my age and it's not right. Poor boy Matias had little tears in his eyes. He looked adorable.''

''Why did you take so long? You were in his room for an hour.'' Oscar was on his way to an intense orgasm as Irene flicked and stroked his cock, caressed and pumped him.

''I'm doing to you, Oscar, the same as I did to our nephew. But he stopped me all the time to show me a new way to masturbate him and that's what I'm doing to you now.''

Oscar was in another world. He would explode any minute.

''Matias can hold himself back, to stop himself coming until he's ready. He called it ''edging'' so that's why it took a long time. He'd tell me to stop for half a minute before beginning again. I didn't mind it because I spent the stop times to examine the rest of his groin, his balls, his tummy button.''

Oscar groaned as he came over her hand.

Irene appeared not to notice as she carried on caressing her husband. She dreamily said, ''Matias gave me strict instructions on what to do when he starts his orgasm. I was to continue at a slightly faster pace and not to stop, even when Matias spurted I was not to stop. He said he always spurted some more and I therefore must continue to masturbate without breaking the rhythm until there was no more. He apologised. I think he's such a lovely boy.''

Oscar's cock juddered as Irene continued to caress it. He managed to ask, ''Did Matias come?''

''Oh yes. The first ejaculation almost hit his chin. I continued to milk him until he told me to stop. I thought whoever he fucks, his girlfriend is going to get pregnant with no problem assuming the girl can fit him in.'' Irene gave a shy laugh. ''Then I left Matias in his room and I still have spunk all over my hand, the same hand I've been using on you, my husband.''

Three weeks passed and Irene had no further sex contact with Matias. He moved to his property near the university. Oscar and Irene talked about Matias many times. She was determined not to touch her nephew again. However, Oscar continued to mention his fantasies to Irene which always lead to hot sex for them both. She admitted that sometimes she'd think of Matias while she masturbated. When she did, she would let out her feelings to softly moan. Then one day, Matias phoned Irene on her mobile.

''He's enjoying university,'' she told Oscar, ''but he's missing me. Matias calls me his second Mum. He wants me to visit him.'' She shrugged at her husband. ''It would be difficult to tell my sister why I didn't visit him.''

''It's obvious why Matias wants to see you,'' said Oscar. ''He wants to be your lover.''

That night, Oscar made love to Irene and both had intense orgasms. Afterwards, they cuddled and Irene said, ''I should see my nephew and, if he wants sex, I'll say that it will be one time only. To never be repeated. It's also fulfilling your fantasy, Oscar, so perhaps we can see how it affects you?''

''So far, the whole idea of a lover has brought us closer together. I would prefer that I know about your lover rather than you have a secret affair. And maybe this will add more spice to our marriage.''

The following day, Irene got herself ready for the evening with Matias. She took her time, a luxurious bath and a new bra and panties set from Agent Provocateur in pink. Oscar was particularly interested in the knickers with their lace, open-style gusset front and rear.

Irene left to visit her nephew and Oscar fed the children, read them a story before bedtime and then watched TV. Later, he went to bed and dozed. He was woken shortly before 2 o'clock in the morning by a text, ''On my way back.'' She returned and slipped into bed with Oscar. He could smell the sex before Irene said anything.

''I thought I might be able to control Matias but I couldn't. He gave me some wine, showed me how he'd arranged the property, the furniture and everything. All the time he held my hand and then he asked me what I was wearing. I nearly stopped breathing because I knew what was going to happen next. Matias undid my shirt. So I told him I had bought the lingerie for him, with him in mind, to please him. I felt embarrassed.'' Irene kissed Oscar, a lingering kiss of love. ''He had me undress except for my underwear.'' Her voice lowered, ''Then we kissed and I entered a new world as our tongues explored each other.''

Oscar guessed what the outcome was going to be and his cock went hard. She continued, ''I was told to kneel. I took his chinos off and his underpants. I couldn't take my eyes off it, his relaxed cock, his balls. Matias asked, 'Does Mum like what she sees?' A simple question that took me ages to answer. I couldn't help it, Oscar, my reply, my surrender. I said to Matias, 'Your Mum wants to suck you.' And his cock started to grow and I've never taken a cock into my mouth. I've never done that with you, Oscar, nor anyone.''

Irene drew in a deep breath and whispered, ''Sorry, Oscar. I'll suck you tomorrow night, I promise.'' She tightly held her husband's hand. ''He's much bigger than you, bigger balls, more heavy. So I took as much of my nephew into my mouth as possible. I got about half of his cock in, his cock head is big but he was careful not to make me choke. I don't know how long it took but then he warned me and he came. I tried to swallow but loads came out of the side of my mouth.''

Irene stroked Oscar and found his cock. She said, ''And he picked me up and we laughed, he kissed me and we sat at the kitchen table. I was still wearing my lingerie and he still wore his shirt with his cock dangling down. And Matias had prepared a meal so we ate and drank wine and talked about life. I told him my husband was unaware of this relationship. Matias said he needed me as a mother and lover combined which I can't get my head around.''

''I want to reassure you,'' said Oscar, ''because our sex life has taken off since Matias joined us. I want you to open up your sexual desires so that we can enhance our sex together. Look at how you are open to sucking me for the first time. I think having a lover is a good thing, unconventional, not everyone's choice but I feel more excited and I think you do as well.''

''I will always love you and tell you everything. While I sat eating with Matias, it did concern me that he is my nephew. This must be a secret between us because I can't refuse him. He has a lovely boyish need for me, a need to guide him on how to treat a woman and he wants to experiment with sex, to learn and I said I will help him do that.''

Oscar felt himself relax as his wife kissed him again and masturbated him. ''After eating, Matias picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He took my lingerie off, me on my back on the bed and his lips between my outstretched legs. I came so quickly. It was beautiful. And you know, Oscar, my preference in the past has been to finish our sex and go to sleep. But when I came the first time with Matias sucking me he let me rest for a minute and then he started again. His mouth over my pussy, his tongue inside but it was when he sucked my clit out of its cover into his mouth I exploded. Will you do that for me, Oscar?''

''I'll do anything for you.''

''I have never squirted love juice before but I did into my nephew's mouth. I came so hard.'' Irene paused to feel her husband's balls. ''I told Matias to wear a condom. He wanted to know why so I told him I was not on the pill and you, Oscar, have had a vasectomy so we were safe from pregnancy. The poor boy was disappointed because he wants to feel all of me and I want to feel all of him. But I put a condom on him.''

Oscar was so near to coming as Irene slowly kept her hand going along his cock, back and forth.

''He was gentle with me. I can't say tonight how I felt, except I cried a little with the relief that I got most of him inside my pussy. The experience was amazing. I'll tell you about it in a day or two but this will be the last time I have sex with Matias. Now I want to suck you, my husband.'' She placed Oscar on his back.

Oscar watched her straddle him, took his cock into her mouth. She did smile and say that his cock was a lot easier compared to Matias. But in under a minute, Oscar came strongly for the first time down his wife's throat.

They slept contentedly.

PART 2.

Oscar and Irene sat at a cafe eating lunch. The children were visiting friends from school and it gave the married couple a chance to be alone for a few hours. Irene hadn't seen Matias for about two weeks but every night Oscar and Irene talked of sex, the impact of Matias and the future. These discussions were always followed by making love and both admitted their satisfaction in bed was similar to when they had first met and the early days of their marriage. Adventurous.

Several times during their discussions, Irene had teased her husband about his shaved cock and balls which looked so much smaller than Matias's package. This didn't bother Oscar because it was all in good humour. And the other teasing was over the ability of Matias to hold back his orgasm, to edge himself several times. Oscar couldn't hold back at all. Again, he didn't mind the mocking because the sex with his wife was so good. Also, Irene admitted that telling her husband about Matias was exciting for her and she'd find her own orgasm by masturbating herself or sometimes she'd have her husband caress her clit.

During lunch, Irene mentioned the problem she still felt about being fucked by her nephew. Lowering her voice, she said, ''A part of me wants him and the other part reminds me it's wrong to commit incest. And I am twice his age.''

''When I lost my virginity,'' replied Oscar, ''the woman who taught me things was, still is, married. The husband didn't know. And we fucked for almost a year. A marriage can be strengthened with a secret affair. Look at us. The secret is between Matias and his parents. I believe Matias will learn from you, from the experience, and he'll be a better man in later life.''

Irene covered Oscar's hand. ''Good,'' she whispered. ''I feel okay. You must tell me if my relationship with Matias crosses a line again and if so I'll stop immediately. Our marriage, you and the children come before a well-hung young boy.'' She laughed in a shy way but her eyes sparkled.

''You're holding your lower lip between your teeth,'' said Oscar. ''What are you thinking?''

''I'm thinking about tomorrow when Matias spends the day with us. As it's a Saturday, it would be nice to spend it by the sea.'' She paused to pick up her wine glass which she held in front of her mouth. ''I shall be embarrassed because I think he will want me again, to arrange a date. I've ignored his text messages.''

''Let me send him a text on your phone.'' Oscar held out his hand, his palm upwards.

''No.''

''It will be fun. Let me.''

''What will you say? More accurately, what would my text message say?''

''I'll show you.''

''Promise not to send it before I've read it?''

''Yes, I promise.'' Oscar took her mobile and found the recent messages. After 30 seconds, he said, ''This is what your message says, ''I want to see you again, to explore your body, to feel you inside me. We can arrange something when you come over tomorrow.''

Irene read the message twice. ''I was hoping to persuade Matias to have a girlfriend at university, someone his age.'' She looked at her husband. ''This will mean Matias and I will fuck again. And there's no going back. You can't change your mind, Oscar. Are you okay with that?''

''So long as there are no secrets and you continue to love me more.''

Irene pressed 'Send' and held her hand in front of her mouth and giggled.

They spent the next day outside at the sea relaxing with their children and Matias. It was late afternoon, as they stood at a beach bar and sipped drinks. The children were playing with friends in the play area. There was one bar stool vacant which Matias sat on and invited Irene to sit on his lap which she did. Oscar stood next to them.

After a while, Matias, who wore only swim shorts, crossed his legs and Irene perched herself on his exposed thigh. He had both hands on her waist. Oscar noticed how Matias twisted Irene to sit with her legs on either side of his thigh, rather like she were riding a pony. Irene wore the same bikini as last time. It was obvious to Oscar that his wife made little shifts of her hips, a lean forward towards the bar counter or a twist towards her husband. Either way, Oscar figured the actions were to rub her groin against the skin of her nephew.

Another bar stool became available which Oscar brought over next to Mathias. It didn't bother Oscar that the man behind the bar seemed to be intrigued by their situation especially when Matias bounced his knee to the beat of some music. Irene's face became flushed. After 20 minutes, Irene decided to sit on her husband's lap.

Their young nephew made no secret of the dampness on his thigh, his fingers caressed the spot. Nor did he hide the spot of wet where his enlarged cock head stuck to the fabric of his shorts. Irene put her arm around Oscar's shoulders and, loud enough for everyone to hear, said to him, ''Do you mind if I drive Matias back to his place?'' The question drew the attention of the barman but it didn't bother Oscar. She came close to her husband's ear and whispered, ''He needs me.'' She kissed his cheek.

Later, as the sun went down and they stood and watched the children play, Irene asked if Oscar would feed their children and put them to bed. He was surprised because they hadn't got back to their home yet. Irene explained, ''The poor boy is ready to explode. He's been with me all day and he's behaved very well but it's taking its toll.'' She looked at Matias 20 yards away. ''The text from my mobile has had an effect on his balls he told me.'' She squeezed her husband's hand and said, ''I'll take care of our nephew's needs first and then I'll sort you out when I get back tonight.''

''Don't forget,'' said Oscar, ''to make him wear a condom. I don't want you getting pregnant.''

''He'll again ask me why. Like the last time, he and I both wanted to bareback. He says he doesn't mind being a father.''

''The repercussions are too big. Play safe.'' Oscar had visions of the family finding out.

''Playing safe is not so exciting. You must leave me to decide and I haven't decided yet.'' Irene held onto Oscar's arm with both of her hands and brought her face to his shoulder. ''My husband must accept that Matias is my priority tonight, to help him be a man, to allow my little boy to take charge, to show him how to become a better lover. He's growing up, becoming more mature and needs to learn about love.''

That night, it was an hour after midnight when Oscar received her text, ''I'm on my way back.'' He waited in bed with the sidelight on. When she came into the bedroom her hair was a mess but Oscar still found her sexy. He watched in silence as Irene faced him and slowly stripped her clothes before she drank a glass of water and climbed into bed. She smelled of semen.