Irene Reveals all to Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''You mustn't worry, Oscar. You will always be my loving husband who wants better sex and more often. And I'll give that to you. Tonight I found a type of sex which I never dreamt existed. Lust but with love. A lover who controlled me because I want him to do that. Different to you, Oscar. He is half your age and Matias has an energy that takes over so that I lose all sense of time, lose where I am and lose all inhibitions. He's like a puppy who wants everything at once.''

Oscar leaned on one elbow and propped his head up with his hand. ''Tell me from the beginning.''

''As soon as we were inside his apartment, he couldn't wait. To be honest, Oscar, I couldn't wait either. I felt so pent up with longing, to feel him, to have him. We tore each other's clothes off, fell on the sofa and then the floor. Kissing all over. He dribbled precum and we needed each other so much that we were fucking before I knew it. I couldn't take him all. Then I suddenly realised he wasn't wearing a condom and I pulled him out.''

Irene let her hand caress Oscar's cheek. ''I masturbated him while I told him I couldn't risk getting pregnant and we talked and talked as Matias also fingered me. We both came, a pent-up need we both felt as he watched me come with fingers inside me and I watched him as he exploded in my hand. He was sad and said I was his Mum and he desperately wanted to feel connected to me which is why he longed for his cock to be in direct contact inside me. He asked if I felt the same connection.'' Irene sighed. ''I said, honestly, that to feel every part of his bare cock in my pussy would be beautiful. So Matias came up with a solution.''

Irene leaned to Oscar and kissed him. ''Don't be angry, we can work this out. He suggested that YOU try a condom when we have sex to see what it is like. And as long as you, Oscar, can do that it leaves him free to bareback me. It's crazy, I know.'' Irene flung her head back on the pillow. ''I couldn't work it out because I was so sexed up. Logic was impossible, especially as I secretly wanted my young boy without protection.'' Irene paused. ''I said to Matias, 'Yes'. And I would make my husband wear a condom.''

Despite this news, Oscar was rock hard. His wife looked down at her husband's shaved cock and balls and placed her hand on him. Without a word, she slid out of bed and came back with a condom. Oscar didn't resist and his cock twitched as she rolled on the pink rubber.

Irene continued, ''We were both excited, Matias and I, to know what was going to happen. But first, he cooked a simple pasta. He was naked. I wore one of his T-shirts, big and floppy. And he made me kneel by the table as he prepared supper. Every few minutes he came over and I had to suck him. Sometimes, he'd put butter on his cock head, other times it was sauce or cream smeared on his balls which I had to lick off. He said it was a sign of me accepting him.''

As Oscar listened, he lay between Irene's outstretched legs. For the first time in years, his cock entered Irene with a rubber cover on.

''I'll buy you,'' whispered Irene, ''a box of extra-thick rubbers to make your cock seem bigger when inside me.''

After a few minutes, Irene returned to her recollection of the evening with her nephew. ''He behaves like a child sometimes, excitable, adventurous. He lay on his bed and insisted I straddle him to let my breasts dangle over his face so he could suck them. He played the baby boy wanting his mother's milk. And I became quite maternal towards him which was such a turn-on for me, so unexpected and I realised how much I needed Matias to fuck me.''

''Matias wants to do a video with him and me making love but I said definitely not.'' Irene moved her hips in tune with the thrusts from Oscar.

''Don't do it on his phone. He may let it go viral.'' Oscar gave a low moan knowing he would orgasm soon. ''Only on your mobile, Irene.''

''You mean you want a video?'' Irene sounded reluctant. ''I suppose it would have been erotic to film what my handsome boy did next. He kept me on all fours and came behind me. I know I've never liked you doing that but Matias made me change my mind. He eased a bit of his cock into my pussy and got me used to him before he withdrew and, by coming around to my side, he made me lick his cock dry.'' She paused before saying, ''Oh my, I was tasting myself. Then he went behind me again and pushed a little more into me and did the same, came out to kneel next to me and made me lick him dry. And each time he did that, he used his fingers to knead my clit. I was coming over and over, Oscar. Matias did this many times until I was sucking him for all I was worth as he frigged me.'' She closed her eyes. ''Then he fucked me deeply with his large cock.''

Oscar had an orgasm into the rubber and his body juddered several times. His cock remained hard as he listened to his wife.

''Matias was giving me a continuous climax until the end when his heavy balls slapped against my clit. I remembered he was bare and I thought, yes, I want him to empty his seed into me. It was the most intense climax. I could feel his spurts of cum deep in my pussy.''

As the weeks passed, Irene and Matias always had their Saturday evenings together. Each time, Oscar waited with anticipation and Irene would come back and tell her husband all the details. It became a ritual and Oscar found a new excitement with better sex. Irene found that the retelling of her adventures provided a boost to her sexual satisfaction with Oscar.

One day, they were sitting in their parked car alone and Irene said that the university term was coming to an end and Matias was going to go home. Oscar asked his wife, ''Are you disappointed to lose your lover?''

She thought about it and said, ''It's been like a drug to me. I felt I had something to add to his upbringing, to help, to guide Matias which sounds stupid because he unknowingly took charge over me and my sexual experience.'' She shrugged. ''But there were many moments when he cried or laughed with relief. He saw me as the mature woman in sex, although that was incorrect because I lost my inhibitions and learned more about experimenting. We were good for each other.''

Even with Matias leaving, Oscar felt that Irene's interest in sex was here to stay. They would be having a better loving sex life in the future.

''He wants you to come over,'' said Irene, ''for the last Saturday before he goes home.''

There was a moment of silence as Oscar wondered why. His initial thoughts were to reject the idea. It would be too painful to watch his wife being fucked by a cub with a bigger cock, better physique and better looking than Oscar.

''Matias and I talked about it,'' said Irene who sat in the car passenger seat and crossed one leg over the other to show ample thigh. ''We want to be filmed so I have a record of our last time together. Think about it, Oscar, we can view it anytime we want to have sex, a sort of porn movie.''

''A few months ago,'' said Oscar, ''you wouldn't have dreamt of watching porn.''

''True but this will be our own private show. Besides, Matias figures this will be the time to impregnate me. He's been doing lots of research -''

''Wait! Matias plans to get you pregnant?''

''Yes. And he knows you wear a rubber now with me. He says it guarantees that it's his seed and I've told him I'm not taking the pill. For weeks we've been preparing my pussy to accept his length all the way so it touches the opening of my cervix. And next Saturday is the perfect time in the month for me to be most receptive to falling pregnant.''

Oscar witnessed the excitement in Irene's face and he began to get an erection.

''According to my little boy,'' she said, ''my cervix will fully open as I climax and his cock will be at the entrance to shoot his sperm. It's probably not true but Matias swears it's going to work.'' Irene ran a finger over the bulge in her husband's pants. ''So, you'll do the movie?''

Oscar nodded as he watched Irene pull out his cock. He made sure there weren't any pedestrians too close to see him, closed his eyes and came in her hand.

The day came and Irene went on ahead to have supper with her lover while Oscar looked after the children and put them to bed. A babysitter arrived and Oscar left to join his wife. He felt reluctance and excitement in equal measure. Reluctance because he wondered whether Matias might feel contempt for Oscar or have disrespect for him. But also he felt excitement because he would be a voyeur, a witness to his wife's sexual desires.

On arrival, Oscar was welcomed by the host, Matias. Irene was dressed as a cheerleader for an American football game, an all-in-one costume with the white top tightened under her breasts and the rest of the short dress in red. The pleated hemline ended at her bum cheeks. White socks up to Irene's thighs completed the outfit.

''Matias bought this for me,'' she laughed. A twirl revealed a thong and Irene acted the part of a young schoolgirl. As Matias looked on, she said to Oscar, ''My lover has been getting me all worked up and telling me what he's going to do. He's like a child tonight and I had to feed him from my breast. I used my pussy juice to smear on my teats and he suckled them. He's my baby.''

Matias handed Oscar a glass of wine and said, ''Isn't she gorgeous? We're going to pretend I'm the innocent boy who wants to make love to Mummy while you, Oscar, are going to be my Daddy who helps me. And you must film us.''

Oscar couldn't help becoming aroused and took Irene's iPad which she'd brought with her. He started by sitting in a chair at an angle to the bed and pressed the video record button.

While Irene kissed and caressed Matias, she proceeded to undress him, first his shirt and then his chinos. Oscar had never actually seen Matias's cock, only the outline of it and the descriptions that his wife had given in the past. Irene asked her husband to come closer. ''I want the camera to show his cock when I draw it out from his boxers.'' She paused. ''Already my baby boy's cock has grown but not fully yet.''

Matias remained standing as he guided Irene to kneel. Oscar knelt beside her and admired the abs, the six-pack of the young boy, the strong leg muscles before he pointed the iPad to frame Irene's face and her lover's groin. While she smiled up at Matias, Irene slowly pushed her fingers under his underwear, held his cock, felt the size and pulled down the briefs. Oscar zoomed in for a close-up. As the exposed cock expanded, the head emerged from the foreskin, deep red with a prominent split opening that seemed to enlarge. One of her hands cupped the heavy balls of Matias while her other hand lightly caressed the length with her fingers.

The beauty of the engagement between the lovers fascinated Oscar. With his wife dressed as a school girl cheerleader and the perfection of this young man's body had the effect of captivating Oscar.

After Matias had reached his full erection, he spoke to Oscar, ''Is Daddy comfortable?'' Matias paused to place his hand on top of Irene's head. ''Mummy wants to prepare my cock to pleasure her, to get my cock ready and hard to ensure I make Mummy pregnant.''

Oscar croaked, ''Yes, I understand.''

''We have been practising, Mummy and I, to have my cock perfectly fit into her vagina. A snug fit where her cunt muscles will squeeze me when I'm ready to ejaculate. And where my cock head touches the opening to Mummy's cervix.''

Irene directed his cock into her mouth. Methodically, she slid the cock further in by rocking her head down and up. She stopped. It seemed to Oscar that this was a signal for Matias to apply some quick pressure to Irene's head. A gurgling at the back of her throat indicated her gullet was blocked for a few seconds before Matias released the pressure.

''In past weeks,'' said Matias, ''I sometimes shoot my spunk into Mummy's throat but I am holding back this time.''

''She looks beautiful,'' said Oscar as he watched his wife lick her nephew's cock, a penis that was thicker and longer than Oscar's cock.

She deep-throated Matias some more until Matias pulled out and fisted Irene's hair. Her eyes looked up at him, his cock hovered an inch from her mouth, dribble from the cock head leaked in a thin line to the floor. He said, ''Mummy wants me to stroke her face with my cock, a symbol to honour my cock and balls which carry my seed.'' He proceeded to slowly wipe his wet cock over Irene's forehead, her cheeks, her ears, her nose and neck.

It seemed to Oscar like a ceremony, an anointing of a submissive by a dominant lover. He and Irene had often played scenarios during their lovemaking, acting a fantasy to spice up the sex. But the role-playing by his wife and nephew, their performance, took the fantasies to a new level in Oscar's opinion. He forgot he was filming. He couldn't help getting aroused by it. This was heightened by Irene who, a few days ago, had said she liked the idea of telling each other, between husband and wife, of their most intimate desires in the future after Matias had left for home. With the aid of the film, Oscar's and Irene's future sex life was going to be much more erotic.

As Matias pulled Irene up to stand, Oscar remained kneeling and continued to film. Irene was told to strip which she did seductively, slowly removing her white and red dress and bra while all the time holding the gaze of Matias. She seemed to be in a world of her own and stood in just her thong and high white socks. Oscar had never seen his wife's nipples so prominent and engorged. He reckoned that her earlier description of feeding her lover from her breast had caused her teats to stand out.

The lovers kissed, Matias with one hand on her face and the other on her bum. He said, ''I will get Mummy ready to receive me. You must be at your most aroused when I release my sperm into you.'' They kissed again before he growled, ''Lie on the bed, Mummy, on your back with your legs over the edge.''

Irene lay on the bed. The view from Oscar's kneeling position, inches from his wife's widened legs gave him a close-up of her pussy, covered by the thin thong. The filming continued as Matias knelt between her legs and proceeded to pull down her thong and lick and suck Irene's pussy. It was 5 minutes before he spoke to Oscar in a low tone, ''Mummy is near ready to come, a first of many orgasms I hope.''

She began to moan and Oscar witnessed Matias use two fingers to fuck her. Oscar saw that his wife's love juice was now more wet as it squished with each finger-fuck. Then Matias said, ''Let's see what happens when I use my thumb to masturbate Mummy's clit.''

Irene gripped the bedsheets and called out in ecstasy as the orgasm hit her, ''Fuck me yes. Oh, that's so good.'' She kept repeating this and it seemed that any touch from her nephew sent waves of orgasm through her body.

Matias stood and slowly kissed up Irene's body, past her navel to her breasts. He took his time to suck each nipple, to draw them out into hard storks and he held each teat between his thumb and forefinger to pull her breasts higher while he ran his mouth and chin around the gland. It appeared to Oscar that the sandpaper effect of a day-old stubble on Matias's jaw had Irene juddering from the roughness of his skin.

Oscar kept the camera focused but after Matias leant over to kiss Irene's mouth, Oscar traversed the camera down the honed body of Matias to zoom into his nephew's bum and his heavy balls.

A couple of minutes passed and then Matias stood upright and took the iPad from Oscar to balance it on the side table while still filming. Irene's legs, still clad in the white high socks, dangled over the edge of the bed.

There was a scarf on the bed which Matias picked up and proceeded to blindfold Oscar. The scarf was originally a present from Oscar to Irene. Oscar didn't resist and let his nephew tie the knot. The world from Oscar's point of view became completely dark but various senses became more alert - hearing, touch, smell, taste. He felt his wife's soft hands caress the back of his head and she whispered into his ear, ''Is Daddy going to get my boy ready?''

''Yes.'' Oscar's reply was immediate. He wanted whatever Irene wanted. Her fingers gently worked their way around her husband's lips, opened his mouth while she nibbled his earlobe.

Her voice was teasing, ''Open wide as I direct my lovers cock into your mouth.'' She pulled back his head and cradled his jaw.

Oscar knew her fingers were also making circular motions around Matias's wet cock at the entrance to Oscar's mouth. She transferred her slick fingers to her husband's lips and nose and cheek. Without thinking, Oscar murmured, ''I want to suck him.''

''That's good,'' cooed Irene, ''let Matias in. All the way.'' Her sticky wet fingers covered with the boy's love juice was smeared over Oscar's face as the big cock took over the inside of his mouth. ''Open wider,'' she said and Oscar took in as much as he could. He sensed that Irene now stood and kissed her nephew on the lips. Oscar didn't mind the sensation that his face was sandwiched between the hips of the two lovers. The pressure of Irene's thighs at the back of Oscar's head kept him firmly in place as Matias eased more cock into Daddy's mouth. Matias applied small fucking motions, each thrust blocked Oscar's gullet for a couple of seconds before releasing back. Precum trickled down Oscar's throat as he remained kneeling, his head jammed between the thighs of the lovers who stood above him. They had Oscar pinned as his wife rolled her body motions towards Matias while the boy continued to fuck Oscar.

It wasn't long before she had hitched one of her legs over her husband's shoulder. Her hand gripped Oscar's hair. After a few seconds, Oscar guessed that Matias placed his hand under Irene's bum and lifted her to enable Irene to ride Oscar's shoulders with both of her legs. Now her hips were doing a similar fucking motion to Matias. Behind Oscar's neck, love juice trickled down his back from his wife's pussy which was firmly gyrating into Oscar's head.

The action from the others had Oscar wedged tightly between them with Matias as the dominant who fucked Oscar's mouth. Oscar loved the experience of sucking another man and wondered if Matias might want to take it further. He expected Matias would shoot his load and Oscar would have gulped it down but unbelievably his nephew held on.

''It's time to get you pregnant,'' murmured Matias who withdrew his cock from Oscar.

Behind his blindfold, Oscar felt his wife was lifted and placed on her back on the bed. From his kneeling position, Oscar was aware of his wife's legs pinned back to her chest and ready to receive her boy.

Matias spoke to Oscar, ''Kiss her pussy and help get Mummy ready.'' He directed Oscar's hand to hold one of Irene's legs and Oscar brought his lips to her clit. He began to suck her nub to enlarge it as Irene moaned and brought her hands to fist her husband's hair. Matias eased the tip of his cock to her pussy and Oscar couldn't help licking it. ''Oh yes,'' groaned the young boy, ''he's doing a good job, Mummy. Squeeze me in, Daddy. Push that cock further into Mummy's pussy.''

Oscar used both his hands, one hand to nudge the large cock head into position and the other hand to cup the boy's bum and pull his hips into Irene. The length of cock glided in and Matias started a slow fuck. Irene gasped and called out for more. Oscar kissed the side of his nephew's hips and found himself exploring the boy's bum cheeks. Oscar's fingers ran over the rippling muscles as they worked the cock in and out. Oscar let his fingers find their way around Matias into the bum crevices between the cheeks.

''Daddy is enjoying my bum.'' Matias breathed a sigh ''Oh yeah. His fingers are right on my anus.''