Irene Reveals all to Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene called out, ''Do it, Oscar. Finger fuck my little boy for me.''

The heightened masculine smell of sweat and sex came to Oscar's darkened world as he moved his kneeling position to behind Matias to breathe in the sweet aroma of the boy's anus. Irene kept repeating her request to her husband which spurred him on to insert his index finger into Matias. Each time his nephew pushed back from Irene, Oscar went deeper with his finger.

Heavy breathing came from Matias who called out, ''I'm nearly ready, Daddy.'' The pace of his fucking had gradually increased. ''I'm further in than ever before, Mummy, right up to your cervix. Open it and squeeze me. Use your pussy muscles to wring my sperm out of me.''

Oscar recognised the sounds of his wife having a huge climax. She started to swear and moan. ''Fuck me, young baby. I want your child. Oh yes.'' Her orgasm peaked and her climax continued to ripple through her body. ''I know in my heart this is making me pregnant,'' she moaned. ''My little boy who wants my milk has made our baby.'' She continued to utter words that became incoherent as her climax rumbled around her body.

Oscar speeded up his finger fucking and used his spare hand to gently fondle the boy's large heavy balls as they slapped against Irene's bum.

Matias groaned as his body juddered and started to ejaculate. The spurts of cum came deep inside his mummy, his hips thundered into Irene as he gasped each time he squirted. Despite his ongoing shudders in his cock, the boy started to cry. ''I love Mummy. I'm yours, your son, bare inside you.'' He wiped a tear. ''The skin of my cock inside your pussy makes me feel I'm yours, your boy, closer to you.'' His climax began to subside.

After he had stopped crying, Oscar came round, still blindfolded, to kneel beside his wife's lover. Oscar used his hand to cup the boy's cock as he withdrew from Irene. Wet, dripping, still erect, smelling of pungent sex and spunk, Matias let Oscar take him in his mouth again. The cock slid to the back of Oscar's throat. As he did this, he sensed his wife had swivelled around on the bed to lie face down with her head over the edge of the bed.

''My turn to do you,'' she whispered as she undid Oscar's trousers and pushed down her husband's underpants. ''Your poor cock is covered with precum. It's been straining for release and you've been so patient, my darling.'' Her hand spread love juice all over his bare cock and bare balls.

Oscar breathed a sigh of relief. The large cock completely engulfed Oscar's mouth and the tremors from his nephew sent little squirts of semen down his gullet. His wife's hand on his cock seemed to have a knowing touch, more intimate, more caring and he would come in seconds.

She cooed gently, ''Suck my boy child dry, lick him clean for me. Now let yourself go and come in my hand.''

As his tongue licked the full length of Matias's cock, Oscar shot his cum, a spurt, of which the intensity surprised him. It made him gasp at the climax that enveloped his groin, his balls and his stomach muscles. He murmured his love for Irene as the shudders in his cock eased off. His wife used his spunk to spread further over his groin before she returned to finish him off with further fisting. He felt complete satisfaction as Matias withdrew his softening cock. Irene undid the blindfold and she kissed her husband deeply on his lips.

As the three lay together on the bed, each confessed that the experience had enriched their lives. Matias would be returning to his home in the Caribbean, having seen how erotic it was to love someone much older than him. Irene felt she'd been taken out of her straight-jacket of routine sex in marriage to be shown how sex is free to be used for pleasure. And Oscar concluded that fantasies converted into real-life had transformed a dull sex life into something exciting.

Two days later, Matias left for home but would be returning for the new university term at the end of the summer.