Iris Ch. 02 - Liam

Story Info
Two heartbroken strangers try a ddlg relationship.
2.4k words
4.11
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: No, this is not a good example of a healthy, consensual BDSM relationship. It is more noncon/reluctance in this chapter.

--------

Liam turned the dainty ring over in his fingers, watching sullenly as it caught the dim lighting of the bar bathroom. Music blasted every so often when someone entered to use the urinals, but otherwise remained a muted throb when the heavy door closed. He was sitting, pants up, in one of the two stalls, just staring at the engagement ring in his hands. He barely noticed when the bathroom door opened again, letting in a few seconds of pounding upbeat music, before swinging shut. He only looked up when he recognized the brown suede of Arthur's dress shoes from underneath his stall door. There was a sharp rapping at his door.

"Occupied," Liam sighed.

"I know, I can see your shoes. What are you doing?"

"I'm in the bathroom-- what do you think I'm doing?"

"You've been in there for like twenty minutes."

"I didn't realize there was a time limit."

"Liam, I can literally see you holding that ring in there."

Liam looked up and met eyes with Arthur through the too-wide gap between the door and its frame. Liam shook his head, stood up, and pocketed the ring before unlatching the door and stepping out.

"Walter needs to fix that damn door," Liam growled. "Can't get any privacy in here."

"That's not the problem right now-- though it is a problem. C'mon, let's get out of here." Arthur gave his friend a pat on the back and guided them out of the bathroom and back to the rest of their friends at the bar.

"That's the best idea I've heard tonight. I'm out of here."

"What? We haven't even started yet. Ryan was going to get us bottle service at that club he was talking about."

"The club is the last place I want to be right now."

"What? You're not coming to the club with us?" Ryan asked. Liam and Arthur had reached their friends, who all turned on their bar stools at their approach.

"Yeah, man," Arthur replied. "Liam's still not over Alice. It's been two months, and he's still carrying that ring around with him."

"Shut the fuck up, it's not anyone's business," Liam snapped.

"Dude, the bitch wasn't even worth it. She just wanted your money, and she had dick on the side! How are you still hung up over that?" Patrick sneered. "Good riddance, I say. You're single now-- live it up."

"This club is perfect for that, man," Ryan said excitedly, hopping off his stool and gently shaking Liam by the shoulders. "There's girls like you wouldn't believe. Just don't get into anything serious right now, and you'll be fine."

"Guys, leave him alone." George had been quietly drinking his beer, but he spoke up now on Liam's behalf. Let him handle it the way he wants to. Give the man some respect."

"It's just not healthy," Patrick argued. "We've left him alone, and now he needs to try something different."

"You're rich-- just get a sugar baby, like me," Arthur continued. "No drama, stress-free relationship. That's how I met Sophia, and we've been together for two years. Here, let me send you the link for the website I used." He pulled out his phone to shoot Liam a text with the link.

"That just sounds like another recipe for heartbreak," George sighed. "A girl already used him for his money and broke his heart-- you're really telling him to pay another girl to inevitably break his heart right now?"

Arthur held up a finger as he finished up his message.

"Yeah, isn't it easier to just hook up with a rando?" asked Ryan.

"I'm leaving." Liam brushed Ryan's hands off his shoulders and turned away. His phone alerted him he received a message. Probably Arthur.

"It's different!" Arthur said quickly. "It's basically a contract agreement! It's more stable than a hook-up, but less maintenance than an actual relationship! You know what you're getting into, so no hurt feelings!"

Liam waved a hand in the air without turning his back.

"We love you, man!" Ryan called after him.

Liam smirked. Stupid as they were sometimes, he loved them, too.

------

At home, Liam tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't go to sleep. He was horny, and his dick was hard. It throbbed and swung with his every uneasy movement, and he decided he'd beat one out quickly, just so he could get some sleep. He grabbed the tissue box and some lube from his bedside table drawer and pulled down his boxers.

Liam was well-endowed, and his cock lay heavily on his defined abs when he set it free from his underwear. He applied some lube and tried to conjure up the hottest thing he could think of.

Unfortunately, that happened to be Alice at the moment.

He grimaced, but his cock twitched as he imagined petite, blond little Alice bent over and bound in a rack for her head and hands. Her fine hair was tied into two short pigtails. A spreader bar locked her slender legs wide apart. She was wearing a skimpy, pink-and-white plaid schoolgirl's outfit that bared her midriff and barely covered her ass. He could see clearly the white lace thong between her pert buttcheeks. As if in a trance, Liam stepped behind her and lay his hands on her ass, rubbing under the skirt and massaging the firm globes of tantalizing flesh.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" Alice sobbed. "I didn't... I know I shouldn't have."

Liam brought his right hand down on the corresponding buttcheek with a resounding slap, making her shriek.

"Sorry for what?" he asked her coldly.

He didn't know how he knew what to do-- he and Alice had certainly never done this before-- but his movements and words came naturally to him, like a well-memorized script with an actress he had perfect onscreen chemistry with. An actress, because Alice certainly never acted like this in real life. Not that he knew of, anyway. The bitch he knew would never have let anyone else have the upper hand. But this Alice was obedient. Contrite. Submissive. Fucking hot.

"For... for everything," Alice sniffled. "Please, don't punish me."

Liam brought his left hand down this time. Hard.

"You'll have to be more specific than that. Tell Daddy. Exactly. What you did." He raised his hand threateningly.

"O-okay! I-I lied to you and-and... I cheated on you... And... And I used you for your money!" Alice blubbered out between sobs. "I really did love you, though!" she blurted out quickly. "I swear I loved you...."

Liam thoughtfully rolled the flesh of her red, stinging ass in his hands.

"Well. You know how it goes. Bad girls need to be punished."

Alice gulped, rolling her eyes to try and see him, but unable to because she was fixed in place.

"Wh-What are you going to do to me?"

"I don't think I've whupped your little ass enough times yet. I've already hit it twice... How about three more times-- five total for the number of years you made me waste on you?"

"Liam, don't--"

SMACK.

"Don't you dare call me by my name with such disrespect! You forget your place. You will call me 'Daddy,' and after each time I've slapped your ass, you'll say, 'I'm sorry, Daddy' or I'll add five more each time you don't. Now say it!" Liam roared. He scared himself a little. He didn't remember ever being this enraged in his life.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!"

"Good," Liam said coolly, having calmed down multiple degrees.

He caressed the whole of her ass, and she whimpered, expecting to be hit again. But instead, he dipped into the crevice between her legs and rubbed the soft, warm flesh of her sex. His fingers plucked at the flimsy cloth of her thong and found it slick to the touch.

"Are you enjoying this, Alice?"

"N-no, Daddy," she stuttered.

He brought his hand down on her ass.

SMACK.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!"

"Yeah, you are. Now don't lie to me. Are you enjoying this?"

He rubbed her pussy through the thong again, making her squirm.

"I-I really don't know. I didn't think I was... But maybe I am?"

SMACK.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" Alice wailed. She was in pain, and she was scared of this new Liam, but--God help her-- she was wet and horny as hell for this new Liam, too. She didn't know how to act around him, or what the right answers were.

"That was your last one. For wasting five years of my life. But I guess I should reward you, too. For supposedly loving me for those five years. Let's give you something to enjoy."

Liam pulled her soaking thong to the side, and from out of nowhere, a double-penetration machine lined itself up against her exposed holes. With little fanfare, a large dildo pushed into her pussy and a smaller one into her ass. They were well-lubed and disappeared into her with a squelch. Alice tensed and let out a shrill scream, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"I guess I wasn't good enough for you, that you had to go fuck someone else behind my back while you took my money. Here's all the orgasms you could ever want. And if you give a good show, I'll reward you."

A stack of hundred-dollar bills appeared in Liam's hands, and he fanned it out in front of Alice. He crumpled one up into a ball and shoved one into her open mouth. As if he had inserted a quarter into a child's horsey ride, Alice's dildos whirred to life, and her muffled screams pitched higher and higher.

"Yes, yes, take it all, you stupid, stupid slut," Liam sneered, slapping one of her asscheeks and watching it jiggle violently from the vibration of the dildos. Transfixed by the tantalizing movements, he slapped her ass again and again, occasionally stopping to fold a bill into her thong.

He suddenly came up with the idea to slap her clit instead. He reached between her widespread legs and lightly patted her directly on her clit in quick, successive movements. Alice crumpled and tried to pinch her thighs together but failed, the bar between her legs keeping her ankles far apart. Unable to take it any longer, she spit out the bill in her mouth and screamed, her body shuddering from all the stimulation. Liam found himself slapping a warm fountain as Alice squirted, and droplets sprayed out from between her legs. It didn't deter him, and he continued to slap her clit through her orgasm. Alice tried to pull free and give her sensitive clit and holes some respite, but the dildos kept drilling, and Liam kept slapping.

"Daddy, please, no more, I can't take it anymore!!!!" Alice begged.

Liam stepped in front of her and slapped her face with the hand drenched from her fluids. He then grabbed her now-messy pigtails and rotated them around like he was turning a bicycle handle, and her head followed limply like a rag doll. Her body was being rocked with each thrust of the dildo machine, and her little breasts had jiggled out of her skimpy schoolgirl top. He slapped one nipple, then twisted the other one cruelly. When Alice screamed, he rammed his cock into her mouth.

"I like seeing you like this. All fucked up and messy and groveling. You always wanted things to be done your way. Didn't you? Say, 'Yes, Daddy, I was a spoiled princess brat.'"

"Yesh, Daddy, I wash a shpoled pinshesh bat," Alice gagged out from around his cock.

"Did you suck Adam's dick? While you told me you couldn't suck mine because you needed an operation done on your tonsils? That you had me pay for?"

Liam had written Alice those blank checks, trusting that she would use them for her operation. Instead, she had funneled them into a new, fake account and used it to fund the "work trips" she had taken with Adam. And Liam had seen what kind of "work" they did on those trips. Adam had been kind enough to share the videos. And Liam had learned Alice did not put in nearly as much "work" in their sex life.

"Yesh, Daddy. Ahm shawwy, Daddy."

"Show me how sorry with your mouth. Suck me like you sucked Adam."

Tears streaming down her face and leaving mascara tracks in her once-perfect make-up, Alice wrapped her cherry-red lips around Liam's cock. The thrusting dildos forced her to bob rhythmically, leaving bright red rings of lipstick along the length of his girthy member. She did her best to take as much of him in as she could until she gag-massaged him with her throat for a couple seconds, before pulling away for a breath, her tongue firmly pressed against the veiny underside. Then she swirled just the tip around in her mouth before choking on his whole dick all over again.

Liam let Alice please him, slapping her tits or her face and enjoying the pitiful mewling around his cock. One of her pigtails had completely come undone now, and saliva, pre-cum, and lipstick streaked her rosy cheeks. He had stuffed a couple bills into her tiny top, and they fluttered with the movement of his face-fucking and the double-penetration machine.

He was close, and he suddenly pulled his cock out from between her lips. With one hand, he beat himself off, and with the other, he crumpled up another bill and crammed it into her open mouth.

"Don't spit it out this time. Keep it there."

Liam pointed his hot stream of cum directly into her eyes, and milked his cock for every last drop. He wiped his dick off on the sensitive skin of her lips, and he had the grim pleasure of watching her get off again on her own debasement. Her tongue flitted out desperately from around the wadded ball of money as she shook and shuddered from another forced orgasm. Neither of them knew how many times she had cum so far.

When Liam opened his eyes, he didn't see Alice or the machine anymore, just the pale glint of his white ceiling. His hand was sticky with lube and his own cum, and he had caught most of it into a ball of tissue, but some had dripped onto his abs.

Exhausted, he drew out some more tissue and wiped himself off before discarding them into the wastebasket by his bed. He hadn't cum this hard for a long, long time.

He knocked out almost immediately, but not before a single thought popped into his mind:

Maybe that sugar baby website would be worth a look.