All Comments on 'Irish Eyes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 792 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superior Romance

I love some of the foolishness of the comments. People think they are chipping the author, but they simply revealing themselves. Man a selfish, arrogant simpletons. Imagine, an anonymous comment says "barely qualifies as appropriate content for this website." Must be the site owner in disguise?!? Not

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Another Hallmark Story! Great read and too many tears of joy LOL 5 stars to writer thank you for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A truly excellent story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well-written "Feel Good" story. I have read it several times over the last year and loved it more every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second time I read this story and it is now in my favorites for easy access. If a Nobel prize was attributed to such stories, your name would be in the basket.

5*

BJ

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

All very sweet with a nice flow, nice pace. The broad plot quite predictable, but that's NOT a problem (there are, after all, only so many LW plots out there) and your story has some lovely details (e.g. the reactions when the three guys turned up at the diner). I reckon they're a well-matched pair and I can see this marriage lasting. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SECOND TIME I'VE READ IT. AGREE WITH ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS. GREAT ROMANCE AND CAN SEE THEM LIVING LONG AND HAPPILY TOGETHER.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Very well done. As someone else mentioned, predictable, but I liked it. Good walk through and good story, really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the start of it sucked. Sounded like a whiney city boy reminding the rest of us of our own sorrows.

But.. it got better and the story made a man out of him at the end.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

One of the best romantic stories on this site. Well done!!!

Scores 5/5 and straight into my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun & sentimental . Just as good the third time through.

Bill S.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

To be honest it would of been better if he fucking ignored her, never told her shit about his past. She decided to make him jealous by dating and and sundry. They all make fun of him being a city boy and all. Of course the country boys push him around in front of Caitlin and he walks off like a wimp in her eyes at least. He then saves her and the ranch but of course one of the deputy's is her beau who accuses him of stalking Kaitlin and assaults him in custody. Instead of giving in to her he tells everyone he's had enough of hiding and is leaving to start his new life (after divorcing Janice). Of course Kaitlin has to add a few digs before he leaves about being a coward and a wimp etc. He buys the neighbouring ranch but ends up falling for the resident doctor that treated him after the assault.

So Kaitlin doesn't get rewarded for her bitch like behaviour she loses the man she secretly loves. He marries a tall statuesque Doctor whose an ex beauty queen and buys a huge ranch right next door.

Oh and even better he calls it the Double D because his beautiful wife is STACKED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 6. Even had an ending... Wow! Heh heh...

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Nice premise in the beginning, but sadly no real follow-up in the emotions something Like this would generate. Neither in the interactions Nor in the internal thoughts.

Make this more gripping and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story

Halo4hireHalo4hireover 1 year ago

Sparse on the sex details, but really good story none the less. If a reader comes looking for a good fap, this story isn't it. If they come for good writing and a decent plot about second chances, this is a good choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Something I thought was funny was he leaves his wife and takes all the cash? Ok so he leaves one manipulative bitch and hooks up with another manipulative bitch? I mean let's be real here he doesn't know Vet Girl from a bar of soap and almost immediately falls head over heels in love again. And married her without a pre-nuptual again I mean seriously how fucking stupid can one dickless idiot be. But wait he's in love I'm sure this time it will be different 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done!!!!! enjoyed it very much........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your story.5 stars gpa

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! It could have been placed in the Romance category since Carson left his cheating slut wife early in the story, and it became a romantic tale. Anyway, five stars ⭐️ for this one.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Did he ever tell Caitlin his background?

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

This story was amazing and the characters were perfect for each other. Definitely 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorites!

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Nice romantic story but its twists and turns - the narrator's actions - all involve legal situations which are impossible or near to it

I prefer stories which stay within the realm of the possible - this one doesn't

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful “happily ever after” story. My favorite kind! Thanks Web_Spinner for writing it.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Another reading. Wish I could vote again. Great story and excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story..

They live a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that story so enjoyable i couldn't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as I enjoyed this story, when I think about it, I would be concerned about the way their relationship began: she annoyed him, trying to get his attention, until he finally took charge. As with other women who cheat, she uses her sexuality to control him and get what she wants.

Then there’s the fact that she will have a job traveling around the countryside, visiting other mens’ properties. That seems to be an accident waiting to happen.

Why do I worry? Unlike her mother, a woman of another generation, she is obviously sexually active before they marry, because there is no concern about birth control when they first have sex. She is a woman with a hot temper used to many men fawning over her and the capability of indulging in sexual variety.

The first time I read of them getting together, I thought it was hot. But when I read it again, I remembered what Clark Gable did in “Gone with Wind”, after he last took his wife (forcefully) to bed: he left her! She thought she had him, but he decided he wanted a truly loving wife, not to be a performing animal in her circus, anymore.

I would have had a prenuptual agreement.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I live the addendums like I know I should of got a prenuptial but I was in love so sue me. And the reason he didn't get one the second time is because she's not Janice😂😂😂 If that is not famous last words I don't know what is.

His new wife is a flaming bitch and it's she's not subtle. The problem with type A personalities like hers and his first wife frankly is they can smell beta male cuckolds from a fucking mile away.

And sorry but this guy is a fucking Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus, the last 2 comments before mine… yikes. Serious incel vibes. Right down to the buzzwords like “cuck” and “beta”. It’s a story that’s the equivalent of a rom-com movie, get a grip.

Loved the story 5 ⭐️

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 1 year ago

loved the story 5 *. want to correct a mistaken premise the story is based on though. inheritance is personal property not community property. this is true even in community property states. it is federal law. so no need to hide just cant comingle funds in a shared account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it a lot! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story! Totally enjoyable. Good job.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Ahhhh.... Isn't Fantasyland wonderful. All the clichés about red headed Irish girls (except the freckles). Maureen O'Hara and John Wayne all over again. It's really too bad that the author never did learn much about English grammar and can't take the time to proof read what he has written. Clichés and predictable plot templates notwithstanding this story was a good read although I think I may well have read it once before years ago. 4* for its entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for such a nice heartwarming story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best love story I've read in a long time. I'm going to rewrite this in a movie script soon. What a beautiful love story. Kudos to you

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 year ago

love the story gave it 5 *. There was 1 mistake I see frequently on this web site. united states inheritance laws. inheritance is personal property even in community property states, until or unless it is comingled with shared marital assets. so no need to hide from first wife, unless he had additional money such as business proceeds.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

A great romance, but somewhat spoilt by lack of editing. Too many spelling mistakes, poor grammar etc.

WillJackWillJackabout 1 year ago

A very fun read -- made me want to run off and find myself a fiery cowgirl, and escape my mundane reality. You write so well that I can only assume your almost constant neglect of apostrophes is due to indifference, likewise lack of careful proofreading. Too bad, because it detracts from your very effective, terse but evocative style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it should have been a 3. i gave it a 5 ACCIDENTALLY

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Still a heartwarming story even the second time around.

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

wonderful....I loved it

DarknsDarknsabout 1 year ago

Third time around … still a fave and 5 stars. :)

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 year ago

third time around for me too. want to correct one mistake I commonly see on this web site.

in the USA inheritance is personal property not community property even in community property states. it is USA law. I am in a community property state and have personally experienced it.

so no need to hide his inheritace from his wife.

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

The best written story I've ever read here, and the dialog is great!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is garbage from the beginning. Inheritance cannot be taken in divorce ever. The wife would get only Half his retirement and current earnings. So there would he absolutely no reason to cut bait and run. Get your facts right before writing a story so you don't make yourself look incompetent.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable third read.

myky40myky40about 1 year ago

Five time around... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryabout 1 year ago

Just to correct some correctors.

If an inheritance is maintained as a separate account, with the beneficiary as the sole owner then it is protected. However if it is in a joint account it becomes community property and therefore is fair game.

MeAReader2MeAReader2about 1 year ago

Love these kind of stories. Truly enjoyed reading it.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

I have this story several times over the years and it's one of my favorites

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

C'est la seconde fois que je relis cette histoire et j'en suis toujours très content. Belle histoire !

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

Hey Web Splnner, beautifully done. Another one would be nice. Kudos.

xtc5xtc5about 1 year ago

I hope you visit the site and get to see how people enjoy what you have shared. It would be nice to read some new work by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You don’t need a prenup to protect an inheritance brought into a 3 year marriage!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Revisit, enjoyed it as much as my first read.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

More 'Corny' than any John Wayne film. But harmless fun, that made lots happy.So I will give it 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reread it. Still loved it. What’s there to say?

SebastianJoeSebastianJoe12 months ago

Other than needing a little editing, this was a very enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would have liked Janice inserted in the story more maybe tracking him down and causing problems

Or at least having her get burned big for her evil plan.

Kinda felt like a hallmark movie but I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Well done, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

big dud story

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

This is at least the second time I've read this and it still reads well. I found that I had rated it already at a 4* and when I went to look up my earlier comments I found it had 672 comments. I wasn't about to go through them to find what I said the first time, but I will say that although kind of corny, this was enjoyable. As someone said: John Wayne would have been happy to be in it. It was a sort of cliché Western. Maybe more of a Zane Grey or Max Brand sort of thing, but classic Western in any case with a little sex thrown in. Maybe I'll take a look at some of the other things this author has written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An enjoyable tale by another author that I've found who stopped posting over a decade ago.

HansTrimbleHansTrimble11 months ago

I've found that I can let this story age for a while and then read it again, and it's as fresh and fun to read as it was the first time. Simply a great tale, very well put together. As for the outcome being predictable, that's all right with me. After watching the daily news, I'm glad that I can find a happy ending in Lit!

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy196511 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories and I have been reading on this site for years

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Beautiful story! Definitely will be read again, and again, and....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Irish Eyes

Truly heart warming story and, even better, you REALLY DID YOUR BACKGROUND HOMEWORK!

Thank you for a wonderful read my friend.

Danny

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story more every time I read it! Thanks😇😍

Studio123Studio12311 months ago

Love this story

CaedynCaedyn11 months ago

This story was just as great the second time around! Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and really enjoyed it. One thing though - while Texas is a community property state, inherited money is not considered community property.

Let’s ignore that for the sake of a good story!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

2nd or 3rd and will get read again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Caitlin is a bitch. Right from the start. Why would any sane man date her? No pussy is that good,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun story but the personality changes are a bit extreme. From seemingly mild-mannered office mouse who has zero input in his marriage to embezzling cheating farm stud who not only saves the day but also threatens to spank a woman is she doesn't behave accordingly. What didn't change is that he favors looks over personality because Caitlin is truly unpleasant. But his dick fixed that so all is well.

There is no reason for Bill to believe that Wilson could take over his farm from jail, did he suddenly become dense? And keeping a transferral of ownership a secret in ranche community is a tall order. The premise of the story is good, but it could have been better if instead of instantly turning into super stud with all the answers there would have been some real character growth and a normal developing relationship.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

Great story. Was entertaining despite the story “holes”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read this a few times and I always love it. Thank you

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Lovely story 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story. felt like I was right there with them. I will give a ten.

lastboyleftlastboyleft9 months ago

well the drama is the story

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Well done. Second read.

fishkoppfishkopp9 months ago
Thank you

For your story! I have read this one more than once, and always like it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the 5th or 6th time I've read this story. Whenever I want to feel really good, I read this. I absolutely love the love story and the ending!

PdgriggsPdgriggs9 months ago

Had to read the story again! This is my favorite story far exceeding all others. A wonderful feel good story. Love it . . . 10 stars! !

BrianluvsBrianluvs9 months ago

I was pleased to have stayed till end. I appreciate one's writings. I most appreciate a ending such as this .I was tearied eyed. And furthermore I now and always will believe Love is the greatest gift we can posess.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved your “everyone is happy story”. You did skip over those really cold snowy winters though. 5*s.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous