Irish Hospitality Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom is in demand.
2.3k words
4.45
6.4k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toms is in demand.

Sal watched Tom over Nena's lust-driven young shapely body as he entered her from behind slowly. Intentionally savouring her tightness, she moaned and gasped in pleasure as he managed to get just the first three inches of his engorged cock into her unplumbed depths, he realised as he felt the resistance of her hymen. He asked with an edge to his voice, "do you want this Nena," feeling odd using her name for the first time as he prepared to take her virginity.

Her mouth raised from Sal's wet opening briefly to pant an answer to his question. "Yes, god, yes...! She went back to sucking and licking her bosses pussy.

Tom push into Nena, stiffened as she felt the pressure on her hymen, stopping her in mid lick, a little pain causing her to wince, as he slowly went into her virgin cunt deeper, "oh that hurts, oh god do not stop! keep going," she breathily mumbled into Sal's wet muff. Tom kept going, deep into her, filling her tight virgin cunt. Not all of him was in her yet as two inches or so wouldn't fit in her. Nena moaned in pleasure as he slowly slid his rod in and out of her cunt, steadily fucking her, making her moan, pleasurable moans into Sals, vulva, licking and sucking her once again. Tom sped up his urges, propelling him on to come inside her but fearing the consequences.

Nena gasped, trembled and spasmed in the climax, mumbled incoherently. Tom pulled out of her pulsing cunt and shot strong jets of sperm over her back. The first of them reaching Sal landing on her tummy, causing her to smile broadly. Lena collapsed onto Sal, who held her, naked wet with a sheen of perspiration body tight, kissed her lovingly. Tom became enthralled by their sapphic actions. He lay down by their side and kissed them both for a few minutes. Nena, having recovered some composure, whispered, "thank you both, that was amazing, I loved it!" Tom smiled at this, Sal chuckled. "We need to get you on the pill Nena, Tom can come in you, then it won't be so messy next time."

Tom adjusted his clothes, brushed his self down to get bits of hay off his clothes. As he left the horse stall, he noticed a movement in the next one, just a glimpse of another girl, who must have watched their sex acts.

He sat in the pickup resting, getting his head around what had just happened, his first deflowering of a virgin, witnessing Sal and Nena make love, Neana's embracing of the couplings, an audience, 'fucking amazing' he thought.

He slowly drove a hundred yards to the estate office. He knocked on the glossy black painted door, its sign indicating The Kinsale Estate Office. Manger E Fosthop.

"Come in, Tom," Eva called out in invitation for him to enter

the traditionally furnished office. A well-worn oak desk, two leather bucket chairs facing the desk where the smiling Eva sat in another matching chair, pointing to a chair inviting him to sit. "Hi Tom, is everything ok with Sal?" she inquired.

He nodded, not wishing to get drawn into talking about Sal.

She passed a list with ten prioritised items that needed his expertise. Nothing was urgent, nothing on it that troubled him from the point of view of difficulty. "I will get a start on the jobs tomorrow after sharpening my tools if that is ok, Eva," Tom suggested to her.

"We have some scenery to construct for the photoshoots, Tom, do you think we should both go over to the studio and go through the plans there, as you have not seen inside the place yet," Eva confidently asked, smiling broadly, as she tucked a roll of plans under her arm.

Tom liked Eva, as she seemed more businesslike, quietly efficient, but in charge. Eva was stunning looking too. They walked together as Eva asked how he was settling in. Was he was coping with living in the country and the quiet life. Tom replied, "all good with me, the lack of traffic and its noises seems strange, no doubt I will get used to it. Everybody has made me welcome Irish hospitality is amazing." She smiled at his reply. "I think you like the Polish hospitality too? Maybe you should sample Swedish hospitality? I think it at least equally amazing," she laughed.

At the studio, Eva unlocked the door and disabled the alarm. Tom followed her into the building and noticed her locking the door behind them.

"We will need to take off our shoes and socks to protect the floor," Eva said as she removed her calf-length leather boots off, Tom took his shoes off and his socks too. Eva led him into what she said was the main studio shooting area, watching her tight skirt-clad bum as he followed. Pert came to mind at five-foot nineish, had everything in proportion, her pert bum looked perfect. His thoughts went to the first night at dinner, Eva savouring a further course of his fresh sperm from the serviette Vera and Eileen had wanked him off on to. Eva had hidden tastes.

Just then, Eva stopped in the middle of the white-painted two-storey shooting area. Tom almost bumped into her, apologising, although there was no need.

Without shoes, Tom was about three inches taller than Eva. She just stopped and sat on the white painted floor, unrolled the drawings and patted the studio floor next to her, indicating that he should sit by her. He did, leaning close to her, inhaling her perfume. Eva was comfortable with his nearness, unfazed by his almost touching her. She orientated the drawings, explained where the sets were going to be situated. They comprised of walls, a doorway, a raised area and a flight of stairs. She explained the set painting and decorating would be carried out by a sub-contractor. Advised Tom the sets needed to be finished four days before the shooting date for the decorating.

Tom studied the professional drawings, everything specified, sizes, material, etc. "I will order up what I need for the job and get started tomorrow."

"You must see the rest of the studio, Tom?" Eva stated. He nodded his agreement.

Eva explained to him the rise and fall lighting rig in the area they were. The video and photographic lights being controllable remotely that other lights needed were positioned as required, on rolling lighting stands to suit the specific shoot requirements.

Opening a full-height sliding door revealed a space equal in area, as the main studio, two storeys, a balcony rail to the upper floor. The ground floor of this studio had been professionally and well decorated, fitted to create several photoshoot sets, all decorated differently. An authentic-looking steel bared prison cell, a hallway and stairs, a black painted area, several differing wall backdrops. In addition, a single story extension provided a makeup area, three changing rooms and a shower.

On the upper floor, Eva showed him a wet room area with several showerheads of differing types. A bathroom set, three bedroom sets, one was grungy, one modern, one was chintzy.

In this one with no preamble or leed in by her, the attractive Estate Manager smiled at Tom. Confidently untied her ponytail hair, removed her white blouse and tight skirt, revealing that she was wearing no underwear. Tom appraised her naked body as she confidently posed her body, turning slowly through three hundred and sixty degrees. Tom, was enthralled with her shoulder-length hair that framed her beautiful Scandinavia looks, her long elegant neck, her breast perfectly shaped B cups, topped with succulent deep pink nipples that were excited and looked very hard. Eva's stomach was toned and flat. Her shaven mound pronounced, showing her neat pussy cleft. Eva's arse was a delight, rounded, toned. Her bum cleft defined, all on perfectly shaped legs and petite feet.

Toms cock was by now tenting his cords, hard as a rock, ready for action. "Me being in this place always brings out the worst and best in me, gets me so excited, Tom. I am going to show you Eva's, Swedish hospitality Tom," informing him as she smoothly moved towards him, going on tiptoes to kiss him passionately. With both hands around his neck, she planted her mouth on his, lip-locked him and preceded to kiss him deeply, her tongue deep in his salivating mouth, swirling and sensually drawing him into her full-on passionate wanting. Eva pulled him to the bed. She was aflame with lust. He did not resist, was unable to have if he had tried. His cock was as hard as it ever was, his thought just one. To fuck Eva.

Not breaking their kiss, Eva wrapped her legs around Tom. Held her to him, conscious of his cock against her pussy as he lowered her body to the bed. Frantically he struggled to get his cock free of his trousers and boxer shorts as he and Eva continued to kiss and as she writhed wantonly beneath him.

Finally free of the barrier of his clothes between them, his rampant rod was in contact with the object of his desire. His hard cock was lying against Evas wet pussy cleft, which drove her to writhe even more. Tom rubbed his eight inches of rock hard cock up and down Evas excited body, rubbing her clit as she went into spasms of a climax. Only then did they stop kissing as she needed to vent her feelings of inner ecstasy. She swore in her native tongue.

Tom positioned his cock head at Eva's, stimulated drooling blood-engorged cunt lips. Easing his helmet into her slowly, he watched the expression of awe on Evas face as her eyes widened as her mouth opened in the wonder of his entry into her vagina. Slowly sliding into her, eliciting moans of pleasure as inch by inches, she felt the wonderful world of the intrusion of his cock, her sexual lubrication assisting his passage. Fully eight inches bottomed out in Evas warm, wet, welcoming vaginal passage, hitting her cervix with an insistent touch.

Toms sexual appetite reared itself once more today, as he plunged in, then withdrew his shaft almost out of her cunt, then in it again, repeating the filling and almost out fucking action. Him, almost drawing out his throbbing cock from her hot wet cunt, her feet of losing it caused her to wrap her legs around his hips, moaning in pleasure and swearing in English and Swedish, he presumed. Her body was on fire, moving with him and at times against him as he steadily picked up his pace of fucking her, swiftly ramming his cudgel in and out of her silky wet cunt, grunting each stroke in the effort. He held back his need to pump her full of his sperm until Eva thrashed about beneath him, with a shaking, shuddering fit like, orgasm. Gulping air between kissing him deeply, pulling him in with her legs tightly around him. Seemingly Eva wanted to lock him there between her trembling thighs, ensuring she got everything she wanted from their coupling and maximise the pleasurable feeling from the climax and ensure Tom came in her. She loved the sensation of the pulse of a lovers cock deep in her as it spurted sperm into her.

The feeling in her sensitised vagina exhilarated her body and mind as spurt after spurt, one of the things that did it for her. Tom sensed himself going over the top of the pleasure he was getting and exploded deep within Evas cunt, emptying his sperm into her with eight decreasing spurts till he was empty. Eva widely smiled at him as he filled her, seemingly in a warm, dreamy state, ecstatic at the culmination of their coupling, holding Tom into her, still smiling.

A few minutes later, with Tom on his back, Eva wanked and sucked his cock back to hardness by settling down between his limbs, bobbed her head up and down, her mouth engulfing him and her tongue swirling around his glans, coaxing him to steel-like rigidity. She wanked him and sucked each ball into her salivating mouth as Tom breathed deeply in enjoyment. Eva moved his legs up and bent at the knee, dipped her head and kissed his anus, his puckered ring, then Eva probed him with her tongue. The sensation had Tom gasping as he held her head with both hands and pulled her tighter to his groin, indicating his pleasure in her rimming of his bum hole. Eva snorted through her nose to breathe as she pushed her tongue into him in response to his encouragement, savouring his tangy, earthy flavour with fully two inches of her wet tongue in his anal opening. Eva feverishly sucked his bum hole, causing an indescribable sensation not before experienced.

They were both lost in their pleasure. Tom wanked his solid cock as Eva fingered her wet cunt. Tom shot a load of his thick sperm a foot in the air that landed on his taut stomach, followed by several pulses of his ejaculation dribbled and seeped from his cock. Eva removed her tongue from his anal ring, her head from between his legs, to get more air in her lungs as she climaxed, shuddering, gasping, shaking, trembling in conclusion to her guilty pleasure, analingus.

Dreamily the sexy Swedish lover sucked and licked his sperm from his body, licking her lips and swallowing his come with a relish that he had witnessed at dinner the first night in Kinsale.

"You taste much better than the first time I savoured your sperm, as I was the reason you came this time and, I want more soon!, but I have to get back to work, thank you, Tom." Eva kissed him deeply, giving him a taste of his sperm. He was getting used to this. It made the fucking more committed somehow, more erotic, he admitted to himself he enjoyed it.

As they both left the studio, they kissed. Eva praised him. "quite a performance, Thomas," as she smiled and turned towards her Estate office.

He watched her rear, staring at her bum, a beautiful woman and an amazing fuck he thought.

The thought crossed his mind, had he been recorded fucking Eva?