'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy, you fell asleep," she whispered, as she flicked on his nightlight.

Lifting his head from his pillow with a sleepy groan, Andy's eyes blinked. If it had been three days before, his reaction would have been to swat her hand away and tell her to leave him alone. He needed his sleep. Tonight though, scarcely inches in front of his eyes were her bare breasts and protruding turgid nipples greeting his sleepy eyes as Sissy kneeled at his pillow. They seemed to beg for a lick. In two seconds, Andy was alive again, wide awake, as he felt her hand slip beneath his bedding in search of his awaking cock.

"You're naked," he whispered. Concerned, he asked hesitantly, "Where's your nightie?" But that didn't stop him from reaching for a cute nipple to caress.

"In my dresser drawer, silly man, where it belongs at times like this," she answered breathily, jolted by the pleasurable sensations that ran across her nipple as he squeezed it.

"But ..." His thoughts of discovery and what it would be like if she were found naked again were cut short.

"No butt, we promised Dad not to do 'that' gain." She snickered and whispered conspiratorially, "My room, now. Come on!"

He remembered the thumb drive and snatched it up from his dresser, as he slipped quietly across the hallway and closed Sissy's door behind them.

"You gotta see this!" he whispered, like digging a present out from under the Christmas tree.

"I thought you wanted to 'get some' not watch some lame-ass video, Andy."

"Not lame-assed. Watch," he ordered, as he plugged it into her laptop and turned the volume low. "This is a clip. Albert calls it a daily rush, sent to the California people for review. Dad recorded it today."

In the dark, under the screen's glow, Sissy sat down on her bed, now somewhat curious about Andy's excitement. Andy scooted next to her wrapping one arm around her waist as the other cupped a soft breast. Sissy wiggled against his bare thigh and tried to focus, as his hands played around her erogenous zones.

"Holy ... Shit! That's David," she whispered, her interest now piqued.

Entranced at that point, Sissy watched, mesmerized by David's strong, athletic frame walking up between a naked lady's open legs. The woman focused intently on David as she removed his khaki shorts. In short order, he was naked as a blue jay. Her mouth opened, and she slid it over David's enormous cock. Davie was getting his dick sucked. The look on his face was like Andy's when he came in Sissy's cunt yesterday.

"God, that was hot, Andy!" Sissy enthused, as her nipples turned rock-hard, and her slit began to ooze. Andy's fingers felt those changes as they watched.

"Think that was hot? Well, watch this one. Remember how you said David was gay? Well ..." The next clip began, and it had David on his knees eating the woman out, and then she pulled him up on top of her prone body. David nailed her forcefully over and over, wham, bam; until she screamed and fainted from overexertion.

"God, that was hotter," Sissy whispered excitedly, as Andy's fingers slid into her wet slit.

"Sissy, yesterday David told me he wasn't gay and came to get laid for the first time. Guess what? He got laid today, and Dad filmed it. There's more, but I promised Albert I'd delete this after you saw it. He doesn't want to get us in trouble."

"And the third clip?" Andreanna asked.

"Um, not sure," Andy remarked as he uncoupled his arm and clicked on the last one. "That's .... Albert. Oh yeah. He told me he used to star in porn stuff way back."

Andreanna watched as a smaller-sized version of David, rippled with muscles from head to toe, swaggered with an enormous cock, toward a woman in ropes hanging from some harness contraption. As he serviced her, Sissy watched just as intently, as that swinging cock went back and forth between her lips and her pussy while taking time in between to twist her nipples and jam a dildo into her butt. She was glad Andy had his hands back in her lap as he played with her slit. It felt terrific watching the last guy do his thing. The girl was really into it.

"Andy?" Sissy whispered, as she held and stroked her brother's firm cock, "It looks like David and that guy have Goliath-sized cocks."

"So?" Andy's fingers stopped roaming her moist slit for a few seconds.

"Nothing. Just an observation. I'm really turned on just watching that last clip. Can you ... do me like that, make me come like that, too?" she asked, as her breathing rate increased.

"You can't scream like that, Sissy!" Andy hissed in the dim light as his finger rolled over her clit.

"No, I suppose not, Andy. We'd be in trouble again. So, still, I need to get off hard like that. I'll hold a towel over my mouth, okay?"

"Yeah. Let's try that."

With some trial and error, Andy found that by planting his hands on either side of her grin and pushing up to lock his elbows, he could drape a multi-folded towel over Sissy's mouth and hold it down tightly on both sides. He arched his back above Sissy's chest. The towel worked as a gag. That left Sissy's hand free to tease her excitable nipples, as he plunged slowly in and out of her slit. Her body responded as ripples of pleasure built-up into a surge of electrical current coursing through her cunt, as Andy's rigid cock stroked inside her. His weight upon her hips, pinned her to the bed. Establishing slow, long in-and-out strokes, Andy let the pleasurable sensations build within Sissy as he bridged himself above her. It was a nice view, broken occasionally as he dipped to suckle a nipple. It caused a muffled response and a wriggle of her body beneath him.

Andreanna's covered face meant he couldn't see yesterday's widening great 'O' take place. However, he still felt the surges growing. He could tell. In response, Sissy's legs widened, making it easier for him; her knees drew upward as her feet planted on her bed just below her butt. He slowed his pace to a gentle rocking motion. A faint moan came beneath the towel, as Sissy's fingers grasped and tugged her nipples. That tensed her tummy and sent a flutter through it.

Andy smiled at that signal. He could feel it, too. Her breathing picked up -- her hips began to rock upward and then undulate, matching Andy's thrusts, synchronizing their colliding hips. Her rising mons banged against his downward strokes. The space between them grew slick with her effluence.

Soon, the slap of flesh against flesh became that familiar call sign of pending orgasm.

His body seized, and her muscles tensed in response as he stabbed his pulsing cock into his sister's quivering sex. Jammed deep and tremoring, Andy's stifled bellow came out as a high-pitched whine instead. The towel barely muffled Sissy's lustful squeals of her resolution. Although muted, it still sounded loud enough to go through the walls. Andy strived to sink deeper, continuing to deliver miniature pugilistic thrusts. At that point, neither Irish twin cared. They just wanted the rush of getting off with one another.

In the post-coital refresh stage, Sissy turned to Andy in the dim nightlight shadows and whispered, "Don't take this the wrong way, brother, but I was wondering how ... it would feel to have David jumping my bones."

"Are you asking me if I'm okay with that?"

"Maybe, Andy." Sissy sighed, thinking perhaps that should have remained unvoiced.

"Okay."

"Andy, is that okay, as in yes, you are okay for him to boink me, or okay, Sissy, I don't want him to boink you?"

The air was silent for a long time, just the sound of breathing.

"Andy? Say something!"

"Okay, Sissy. If you want to fuck him, you'll still do it with me, too?"

"Of course, my Irish twin. You always come first. Now, back to your bed; you need your sleep." she giggled. The euphoric smile on her face was at the fleeting thought of having two men vying for her body and doing both of them. Maybe, together?

And in a move not shared before, she clutched his neck, drew him to her, and kissed him -- on the lips. The first was tentative, the second lingering, and the third was mutual, as Andy finally overcame his surprise. His arm had cupped the back of her head to hold the last one a bit longer.

Gently, he released her from his embrace. She looked into his eyes, her body still flowing into his curves. The teasing had dissipated now. "Go," she ordered gently, beginning to feel his cock stir again. "Go, before I beg you to stay."

Andy had wanted to answer, 'I'll stay; you don't have to beg me.' But he knew the consequences if that happened; in the morning, mom would come up to awaken them. He slipped naked out of her bed, felt for his shorts, and with them in his hand, slipped out her door and back to his room. It was past midnight already.

Andreanna lay there, her fingers swirling in the ooze of Andy's essences drooling from her slit. Her mind was restless. Her body had felt the excitement and relished the electrical sparks of Andy's undulating movements deep inside her. The feeling of fullness and the excitement of his cock surging inside her were beautiful. The joy of his lips on her nipples exhilarated Sissy. Sex with Andy was getting better. He was more confident and slowed down to bring her along the journey.

Not like yesterday, when it was all lust, almost, as he explored her body, and when he couldn't hold back; he took her, leaving her emotional needs behind -- to get his resolutions. Tonight, he brought her off -- thought of her before getting off himself. The impulsively rendered thank-you kiss she gave Andy was new. Betrayed some of her inner feelings, she thought. He seemed to give back something more, as well. Yesterday was all about the novelty of sex and what it felt like to -- fuck. Tonight, the tenor of his sex seemed different, somewhat different anyway.

Before he closed the door, she caught his backward glance; was that last look more than lust for one's personal pleasure?

Sissy sat up in bed, rearranged her pillows, gathered her headphones, and plugged them into her laptop. Inclined against the pillows, her legs spread, she nestled the laptop between her knees and copied the thumb drive's contents onto her computer. Remembering Andy's comment about not getting into trouble, she erased the thumb drive, put it on her nightstand to give to Andy in the morning, and opened the video clips again. This time with the volume at normal, and felt the exhilaration of each panting breath of the woman, as David drove his wondrous cock deeply into her slit. She felt a quiver as two of her fingers also found her entrance. Eventually, sleep overcame her, and she rolled over, away from the wetness in her sheets, and dozed off.

Embroiled in restless REM state dreams, Sissy's mind was stirred up with more tribulations by the video images of David and the naked mystery woman sitting waiting for him on her bed. She tossed and turned over to find David standing beside her bed now.

"David! I want you, all of you. Take me as you please," she whispered as she slept, dreamed of his powerful cock, and reached out her arms into the darkness.

Towering over her, David, with his giant, thick cock, walked between her outstretched legs. David thrust his dick into her mouth and fed her a massive load of his cum. Andreanna felt her thighs crush together as she swallowed all of David. She moaned. David thrust into her cunt, and Sissy cried for more of David in her dreams. David in her mouth ... David in her cunt ... David in her ass. Then dreamless darkness overtook her.

The night didn't end with those turbulent dreams of David, however. Hypnagogic hallucinations of Albert crept in just before Doris climbed the stairs to awaken the Irish twins.

Sissy heard the loud splintering of wood as the door to her bedroom was kicked open. She screamed, "Daddy!" But her father didn't come to her rescue. Instead, Albert walked in and laughed at her cowering figure huddled naked in the corner of her bed.

"Your folks and your puny brother, Andy, are tied up downstairs, Sissy. It's just you and me -- home alone. The laughter was odious and raw. He enjoyed watching her shiver as he painted a vivid picture of how he intended to spend the day with her. Dragged downstairs, stuffed into a harness like the one in the video, Albert hung her from the ceiling as her family watched. He spread her legs and walked between them ...

A second knock, a more insistent one, came, then Doris cracked open the door. "Honey, Sissy, it's time to get up."

Sissy cried out, "No, stop!" as she clutched the sheet to her chest. Suddenly, she was startled out of her vivid dream as Albert's looming figure vanished between her legs.

Doris rushed in. "Honey, what's wrong? Bad dream?"

Andreanna was shaking. "I guess so. It seemed so real, though ..."

"Not real, baby, you're okay, right here with me. It's fine, everything is fine. Shake it off, Sissy. Breakfast is ready. Get dressed and come on down."

Usually, Doris would have reached out to draw her baby into her arms for comfort. Not this time, she figured that would have added more stress. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce that her baby girl was nude under the sheet. Sissy's dildo was on the nightstand, her laptop open and in screensaver mode, and the dried wet-spot stain in the sheet from using that dildo last night. At least she kept her word about Andy and was no longer going at it like rabbits. It wouldn't hurt to have a one-on-one mother-and-daughter talk again, assuming the laptop was a crutch and searching out some make-out porn. Their discussion needed to be more at an adult level of conversation than those in the past. Despite his reservation, Doris had convinced Hank to leave the same password. Given what just happened, being naked across the hall from her brother wasn't a good idea. What could have happened if Andy had rushed in when she cried out -- naked as a jaybird? Thank goodness, Andy was a sound sleeper.

____________________

Sissy's Gotta Pee

Waiting until her mother had left the room, Sissy crawled out of bed, naked and dead on her feet from lack of sleep. A sudden early morning urge to pee surprised her. Grabbing a nightie from her drawer and slipping it on, she plodded toward the hall bathroom. Hearing Andy's door open, Sissy glanced at his lumbering body as he emerged right behind her.

"I feel like you look," she muttered; it was an observation, not meant to be pejorative so early in the morning. He stood there in his underwear, sporting a morning tent. She didn't have the energy to make a wisecrack at the spectacle, let alone to dash in as she usually would have, relishing his whine of, "Hey! I gotta pee first!"

Before cockcrow she silenced his morning plaintive cry, Andreanna pushed the door open and waved him in, too tired to fuss.

"Thanks," he blurted, as he dashed in, not even bothering to close the door. Sissy leaned her head against the wall for balance and waited. There was silence for a few moments. She pictured Andy, as he stood there waiting for his stiffie to sag enough. And then it came, like the roaring waters of Niagara Falls, it cascaded below. Listening to the strong surge of his stream hitting the water in the bowl, she whispered, "Guys, have it so easy," Andreanna fought the urge to stand like a man and pee on the hallway floor.

"Put the seat down -- flush -- wash your hands, Andy," she muttered like a thousand times before. She had that rote from listening to her mother admonish Andy from the time he could go by himself and not wet the floor.

"Thanks," he yawned, exited, and scratched his head. He slowly returned to his room. It was Andy's standard sloth-like move caused by the lack of sleep. Sissy felt the same way. It didn't register for Andy to say anything more. He'd been inside her just a few hours ago and left his cream oozing down her thighs, kissed her back as she pulled him, but now? It was just peeing time -- normal morning routines.

Although her Irish twin had already departed and closed his door out of habit, she echoed his words, "Thanks, too." Sissy had observed that at least Andy had followed her directions and even turned the shower on for her so that it would be warm. Maybe that counted for something more?

"Thank you, big brother," she murmured into the mist, as the warm water cascaded over her body and cleansed the dried sweat and Andy's glued-on jizz that had drooled out and flowed between her crack early this morning. Andy's cum had leaked from her vagina and flowed down and around her thighs, as she rolled over and dropped off to sleep. The dried remnants were her first reminder that despite a deal struck with their parents, she and Andy still were okay with sex between them -- non-anal. The second reminder was the tenderness between her legs from Andy's lusty romp and the subsequent fingers and dildo actions, as she thought about the vivid dreams of having David between her legs.

____________________

Sissy was halfway down the stairs when she heard the kitchen conversation between her parents. It was in a somewhat hushed tone. Not the same as the day before when she felt their world would have ended, shattered in pieces, as she listened to what she now knew was just a roleplay scene from a porn story script.

"I'm having second thoughts about the kids going in," Hank said. "Yesterday, I sent Andy on a run-a-round so that I could grab some of the live shots of David's ... you know stuff. Not so sure about having Andy around to be ... editing that kind of ...."

Doris interjected, "Honey, David lost his virginity, not his 'stuff.' It was his decision. And he agreed to do the shoot anyway. It wasn't about him. No one seeing the video will know he was a virgin -- unless he tells them -- it was just acting."

"No, babe. I meant about having Andy edit what's in those scripts. Suppose it rots his brain? Or worse, he takes an interest and follows that as a career like Albert, you know?"

"And what about Sissy, then?"

"Doris, honey, Sissy is like you, smart, beautiful, and I think she can figure out that stuff isn't even close to being real -- just bad entertainment -- that pays well."

"Yeah," Doris chuckled, "I see that when I pay our cable bill. You have an affinity for bad entertainment."

Hank smirked, "Well, you could spend more time in bed with me instead of correcting school papers, you know? Then we could cut down on those cable bills."

"Ass," Doris shot back with another laugh.

"Hole," Hank answered in quick response. Both laughed at the same time.

"Hank, you know you can't back out of this decision? We're in for a penny and in for a pound as well. If you don't start letting the kids make some adult-like decisions in the little time they are with us until the 'U' starts, they'll be up there on their own. No supervision at that distance. We've got to let them spread their wings under our supervision now or risk them sliding back into where we found them."

Hank proffered, "So, let Andy capture raw footage and maybe edit some of the less dicey takes?"

"A small step for Dad, a giant leap for Andy -- he'll feel over the moon. Besides, every boy catches a little porn somewhere sometime. It hasn't damaged you. Just added a little sizzle by the time I come to bed." Sissy did not miss Doris' paraphrase of the lunar landing and heard another side of her mother, of which she had been entirely unaware.

Sissy stood listening to the back-and-forth flow and began to understand some of her dilemmas. Neither parent wanted the family sibcest, yet worked with it in those scripts they edited and filmed. The difference, Sissy realized, was that at home, it became personal; at the studio, it was some abstract workpiece. Intellectually, they distinguished between the two events. Hank and Doris thought that was at least under control at home. Sissy, at that moment, decided to research the Sibcest topic more to see why she was so drawn to it.

1...56789...12