'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

Story Info
Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
41.1k words
3.92
11.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
392 Followers

'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

Could You Possibly Mend a Broken Heart?

by

Donald Mallord

Copyright February 2023, All Rights Reserved

Approximately 40,800 MS Words, 109 MS Word Pages

Author's Notes

This is the sequel to a complex brother and sister involvement. It involves 'Irish twins' a term used to describe siblings born less than a year apart. Andy is nine months older than Andreanna. The progression of the storyline expands to include a number of other individuals. All characters are adults, and the sex acts include noir scenes, heterosexual, lesbian, incest, oral, anal, forced actions within film scenes, and multiple partners. The story began in a fictional work entitled 'Irish Twins' Home Alone.

Kenjisato, an excellent editor, assisted in this preparation. I'm very thankful for his continued support and for improving this read.

____________________

Introduction

Spoiler Alert!

In the first story, Andreanna's highly active libido overrode her usual sense of propriety. She had watched her parents fighting in the kitchen, witnessing Daddy showing Mom who the boss of the house was. He bent Doris over the sink and forcibly took her doggie-style. That voyeuristic observation flipped Andreanna's libido switch from simmering to lusty. Despite the abhorrence of her father's forced sex with her mother, Sissy felt drawn to that raw lustfulness. The view and their primal grunts sent an adrenaline surge coursing through her body, ending with a pleasurable tingling between her wet thighs. And, of course, the other home-alone Irish twin, Andy, became the source of her multi-orgasmic resolutions. As the first story ended, the pair were caught in flagrante by their parents and about to face the consequences.

____________________

"This is way better, brother," Sissy blurted out, breathing heavily.

Andy gasped in reply, "Better than ...?"

She struggled to get out her answer, as she huffed in more air, "Than ... getting bent over, hanging onto the kitchen sink, and ... getting boinked by you, my Irish twin."

Andreanna's grin widened as she felt the surge of pleasure shooting through her mons and rippling through her abdominal muscles. The spastic tremors were the first of a series of mini-orgasms that rattled her sexual high over finally feeling the joy of intercourse for the first time, even if it was with her brother...

'No, especially with my brother,' she thought, as wave upon wave of pleasure flowed between her undulating hip movements.

"Yeah, it does," Andy conceded, "way better with you on top. ... Ride 'um, cowgirl!"

Andy enjoyed the spectacle of his Irish twin riding his cock. The view was a marvel to behold as he lay stretched out on the leather couch, looking up. Tiny beads of perspiration dripped from Sissy's forehead. Her eyes were welded shut, and her mouth gaped open. She was absorbing the excitement of each rise and fall of her cowgirl actions. Her writhing body glistened from the heat of her exertion. The rise and fall of her taut breasts and turgid, rose-red areolas were even more riveting. As Sissy rose and dropped back down -- her tits matched her plunges; like boats riding high waves at sea, they rocked and rolled up and down.

"I could do this all day," Sissy grunted, as she rose higher and dropped down harder, driving another huff of air out of her body, as six inches of Andy pistoned inside her. Over and over, she rose and fell at an increasing rate of speed.

"Not possible," Andy grunted, feeling his pending sexual release coming. She knelt over him, her hands on his slick panting chest. It wasn't fully matted like her Daddy's, but almost as muscular. The heat from Andy's body felt scorching hot. His body was drenched in sweat like Andreanna's glistening, naked breasts. Andy's breathing matched her gasps as he sucked in more air.

"You like this, brother? Gonna come for me?" she teased, and huffed out the words.

"Uh huh," he grunted, gasping another deep breath, and held it. Andy thrust upward between her thighs to slam into her drooling slit. He was on fire. His body took charge, driving upward as she knelt over him. Her body read the signals; her legs widened for him. He was ready -- his body demanded release. That fast-rhythmic smacking of flesh against flesh could easily be mistaken for repeated staccato-like hand slaps across her butt, one after another.

"We could try ..." Sissy huffed, enjoying the added pleasure of rapid-fire, bone-jarring jabs of his cock landing heavily against her mons. To Andy, her words came out as a challenge.

"I can't keep it hard all day, Sissy," her Irish twin grunted, so close to bursting.

"I could ..." she panted, thinking of ways to keep his cock rock-solid. She knew she couldn't, however reluctant she was to admit it, and shot back, "Then, between chores, before Mom and Dad get home. ... As many times as we can. ... Okay, brother?"

"Deal!" he hissed, so very close to coming.

Andy gasped, thrusting his cock and balls against her quivering thighs, and sprayed his seed deep inside. Sissy felt his surge, the deep groan of his satisfaction, and the jarring last stab into her cunt. Which triggered her coital resolution in a flurry of abdominal muscle spasms equal to Andy's fierce groan, as he came. Andy's release triggered the explosion of her endorphins, and she climaxed, too. A rapid melt-down, a state of bliss, followed.

Andreanna's cowgirl ride upon Andy's cock ended up with them both hot and sweaty. It dripped from her forehead onto Andy's chest. She tried to keep her hands planted on his chest for balance as she rode him to her climax, but her hands slipped through the perspiration sheen on his chest. Sissy ended up with her hands alongside his neck. Her breasts were perfectly aligned as she humped him. Craning his neck, Andy clamped onto one luscious nipple, and the surging sensations sent Sissy over the top as she squealed and exploded in a trembling mini-series of orgasms. Her tremors shook Andy and herself like after quakes from a volcanic eruption.

Coming out of her sexual reverie, Sissy giggled, as she slumped over Andy's sweat-drenched, gasping body. Like water from a glass tumbler spilled on a kitchen counter, her body flowed out over his, until she was parallel to his satiated and sexually gratified body as they lay on the leather couch. Her head cradled on his clavicle. Gasping for air, her wet body oozed his contribution out in tiny contractions of her slit; the white cream trickled onto his matted groin. Mildly recuperated, she sat up again, still in the saddle, and watched -- studied his devilish grin as it spread wide, having achieved their third successful orgasm in a new position. She dipped her finger into the frothy pool above his hairy cock. It was slick, slippery, and still warm to the touch.

Remembering how the head cheerleader regaled her gaggle about tasting the quarterback's jizz, she raised her fingertip to her lips and licked it. She watched Andy's eyes glisten and open widely. He liked her daringness; she could tell. So, she stuck both fingers into her mouth and sucked the cum off, then swallowed.

'You're mine,' she grinned, 'mine, mine and all mine, every thick and long inch of you are mine, my lovely Irish twin.' Placated for a few minutes, she nuzzled her chin in the crook of his neck and let the endorphins lull her into a peaceful catnap. It was an achievement well beyond her expectations of experiencing first sex, second, then wildness at full-on abandonment of any sense of guilt -- just pleasure.

This wasn't something Sissy had planned to get -- what she secretly wanted. It came about serendipitously in alarm while observing her parents. She gave Andy the details of her Mom and Dad's morning sex spat in the kitchen. The unintentionally vivid details she painted for Andy led to both their arousal. Sissy quickly seized upon that arousal, and it became her plan to push to satisfy her curiosity to find out how good sex with a man felt. She had seen Andy's tentpole again this morning and often in the past. Watching her mom and dad having sex in the kitchen, and having painted the details for Andy -- she gave him the right motivational nudge.

Bent over subserviently at the sink with her tits exposed in a demonstration of how it started in the kitchen ... she knew how it electrified her sexual arousal, so she reenacted the same scenario. Sissy's choice of words and lewd pose pushed all the right buttons in Andy's lustful mind.

As for Andy, well, he didn't have a plan. Throughout all of his eighteen years, Andy had been noted for lack of plans; his mind dealt with concrete matters -- he definitely was not good at abstract thinking or interpreting nuances. According to one of several private mother-daughter conversations, Mom had told Sissy a man, like Andy, focused on 'getting some.' Men were singularly focused on that. But often, young men weren't sure how to go about 'getting some' without a bit of help. Sissy's regaling Andy with the turn of events in the kitchen had provided that help. From the attention Andy now paid her puss, she was sure Mom was correct about being 'singularly focused.' Andy was into it, even when he wasn't hard, peering inside her pink slit, driving his fingers inside to explore, licking, slurping, and thrusting his tongue inside the mystery tunnel to see how she reacted as the afternoon wore on.

That was all okay with Sissy. She reacted -- with explosions inside that drove her far beyond the sensations her dildo provided. She was on a dopamine binge and riding the sex-express elevator to that explosive penthouse of pleasure it brought. She gave Andy anything he wanted and got more in return. The last thing he wanted, she coaxed out of his still-somewhat-shy mind, was to have her ass. That came about when the current adult television channel they surfed appeared on screen with a bondage scene.

"How about we try that?" Andy begged, like a puppy whimpering at the kitchen table for the last slice of breakfast bacon. Sissy was so aroused by the view and fired up at seeing that redhead amidst those men, she merely grinned at Andy and handed him the bottle of water-based lube mom had given her along with her birthday dildo.

"Go for it, big gun," she grinned, imitating the curly redhead whose freckles covered her entire naked body, and was wantonly splashed on the big screen television in her room. Andy didn't hesitate; he smiled back like a kid in a candy store, as he grasped the bottle from her delicate hand. His eyes were fixated on the big screen.

"Damn, that looks so hot," Andy chuckled, as he and Sissy watched a burly, well-endowed guy run a stream of lube down the redhead's butt crack, squirt some on two of his fingers, and slowly work those prodigious digits into her rectum. The on-screen, naked submissive mewled and moaned, "That's it, nice and wet baby. Get it lubed, and loosen up my hole. Make it big enough for all of you. More fingers!"

With that encouragement, the body-builder look-alike pressed the tubular nozzle against the busty redhead's starburst, slid it inside, and squeezed the bottle firmly. She tried to turn her head to see what was happening -- but couldn't. She was bound, trussed like a delectable piglet, and well-lubed. All that was needed was to insert the 'thermometer' to test for doneness. And there were at least thirteen throbbing, nice-sized ones at the ready.

A pink-studded dog collar was wrapped around her neck, and a very short groomer's leash tethered the curly-redheaded woman. Her chin touched the table, and her nipples brushed against the tabletop. Leather cuffs bound her forearms to the sides of the table. Head down and up on her knees, her cute bare-assed hips arched upward. Adding to the lasciviousness of the view, a leg stretcher with leather cuffs around her knees splayed her widely; compromised, she had no way to move. The camera zoomed out, showing the piglet-trussed redhead being presented flat-doggie style, immobilized, and on a low dog-grooming table, so guys could walk up between her legs. All that was missing was a red apple in her mouth to complete the BDSM image.

"Go for it!" The Dom chuckled, waving his hands with a flourish to the line of naked men fisting their dicks and waiting anxiously.

Red cooed, "Yeah, boys, go for it! Give me all of those big cocks. I like them hard ... and fast." Her sultry voice did its best to imitate a famous porn star's lines. She certainly enjoyed being on center stage -- until the first burly guy in line stepped between her wide-spread legs.

Then the redhead gasped in surprise, "Oh! Fuck!" and squealed, as the first bulbous cockhead slid inside.

The camera showed a manly-cock prodding her oozing rectum, and in one stroke, that fat cock disappeared inside her.

Red's eyes bugged out, and her face broke open in a wide-mouthed expression, as the first meaty thermometer inserted itself into her. Involuntarily, her head tried to jerk upward in rebellion against his forcefulness. But the collar and short tether restraint held her head down, and the knee brace kept her nakedness open for him. Her voice strained at the abrupt intrusion, but no quarter was given.

Then rapid-fire style, every thrust slammed home and was met with the redhead's vigorous grunts. The truculent Dom shushed her, and picked up a red-apple ball gag, as he pinched a titty. When her mouth opened in protest, -- he stuffed the gag in, cutting down the fussy redhead's ability to protest the pile-driving man. It made for a nice front camera angle of a well-trussed piglet with bouncing boobs served on a silver platter, complete with a red-apple gag finalizing the piglet image. The men were pulling a train, each ready to unload in her well-lubed ass and return in line again.

Eventually, her eyes glazed over, as each man stepped forward to replace the last one that came in her gaping ass. Sissy knew by those glazed eyes that Red was overwhelmed and flooded with endorphins. Sissy was acquainted with that same dazed look, often late at night using her new birthday dildo. Behind the eyelids covering those shining orbs, Andreanna knew that lucky redhead was transported to a different realm, full of color, starbursts, and swirling patterns. A world where kaleidoscopic designs coursed throughout her body at lightning speed. Tethered, immobilized, and repeatedly stuffed with cocks, Red's azure orbs rolled up into the back of her head. The fluttering whites were the only visible parts of her eyes, as her head bobbled forward and back from hundreds of thrusts banging endlessly against her immobilized ass. The cameras did a fine job of capturing the obvious rapture as her eyes rolled white and her eyelids flickered.

"Do you think that hurts?" Sissy asked, with wide-eyed wonder.

"It's acting. ... Does this hurt?" asked Andy, concentrating on Sissy's backside. He pushed two fingers to the first knuckle, into Sissy's butt. His mind was singularly focused on the feel of the slippery gel greasing Sissy's ass.

"Ah!" Sissy breathed deeply, feeling Andy's penetrating fingers. "A little, maybe," Sissy hissed, flinching at his probing. "Maybe you need to loosen it up like she said, Andy. You know, wiggle your fingers around?"

Sissy felt the intrusion more than she let Andy know. But already committed, she wasn't going to back out. She could tell her Irish twin liked the idea -- and he was being careful, going slowly. Sissy wasn't bound like the girl on the adult channel. So, she had less anxiety over her first anal. Everything else had been a first today; she figured this wouldn't be much, if any, different.

Andy was stoked about this. It would conquer Sissy's 'holy trinity of holes' today: slit, luscious mouth, and do her backend like 'Taming Princess Red Riding Hood's Ass' as the adult channel entitled the show.

On hands and knees, Sissy kept her eyes on the girl in a similar position on the big screen. Andreanna's shallow breathing escaped in strong huffs. Andy's fingers were diligently prodding Sissy's rear end just as he had seen it done. He felt Sissy's buttocks clench at the intrusion. And just like on the big screen, Sissy felt the same sensations as Andy pressed the bottle to her butt, sending a surge of liquid into the resistant orifice. The excess Andy wiped up and down her crack.

'Time now,' she sensed, as her anxiety ratcheted and her breathing grew more deeply.

She felt that impending moment, as the bed jiggled with Andy's added weight. His fingers had left her crack. She felt momentarily abandoned. Her Irish twin knee-walked between her legs and slipped his hands between her thighs. A reassuring warmth flowed up her legs, through her thighs, and into her moist-tingling slit. Andy gave a slight nudge to her knees, a signal, just like this morning in the kitchen, Sissy was back in doggie stance again -- except bent over in her bed. She felt Andy's mushroom-shaped head probing, as his hands rested on her hips. It nestled against her anal opening, finding center.

'Now,' she thought and lowered her head.

For a microsecond, her thoughts were to cry out, 'Wait!' But she overcame that urge and coyly whispered, imitative of the freckled-face redhead, "I'm yours, my Irish twin -- Do me. But go slow and ... take me gently."

Andy laughed at her attempt at sultry acting. Sissy giggled as well, having realized how she sounded.

Andy pressed firmly. He was a man on a conquest mission, exploring new regions. Sissy's moan was long and breathy, as she let it out. She was responding to the feeling of Andy's intrusion, as he gained entry. Andreanna's body reacted in response, trying to expel the intruder. Moving as gently as possible, given the lust to thrust, Andy slid just inside her rim, not full bore -- like in the movie.

"Oh! Andy. It's ... going in." Andreanna hissed between locked jaws. She felt the expansion and fullness of Andy's ample-sized cock blazing a new trail into her oiled sphincter.

"Yes, almost," he answered, concentrating on the wondrous tightness of rooting inside her rectum.

Sissy inhaled sharply, tensed her body, and stammered, "Damn, ... Fuck! ... It's deep." The words came in a low, drawn-out moan as Andy pushed firmly.

"Hurts?" he asked, inquisitively.

"Yes -- some. Don't stop."

Andy bottomed out, mating with her butt against his groin in a slippery coated pool of wet gel. Slowly, he pulled back and sawed slowly inward again. The moves were slow and gentle at first. His movements changed as he felt Sissy's body adjust to his unaccustomed intrusion. Slow and gentle gave way to needy and firmer, as his balls smacked against her ass cheeks. Like on the couch in cowgirl style, Andy's hips had gone into automatic mode, seeking pleasure over any concern for Sissy's possible pain. From the buzz of the vibrator kicking on, he felt she must be handling it well. He felt the dildo sliding in and out of her slit and vibrating against his cock from inside her vaginal wall as he plowed her rectum. Damn, this felt tight and so fucking ...

Suddenly, Sissy's startled voice cried out, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!"

Then, a louder, shrill scream sounded. Andy's eyes flew open, and he jerked, whipping his cock out of Sissy's ass in response while twisting sideways to face that scream.

____________________

The Calm Before the Storm Moments

"Well, what the hell. Doris, I thought you left them a list of chores to do. Look at this, they just dumped the dirty laundry in the middle of the kitchen and left it. They're eighteen, not two twelve-year-olds! For god's sake!" Hank sputtered, as he and Doris entered the kitchen, looking for a cold beer to temper the heat and a long day at work. Doris glanced from the pile on the floor to the refrigerator door.

dmallord
dmallord
392 Followers