'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter hadn't the courage to answer her question about her lack of attire being too forward. So Dottie took it upon herself to make the first move.

"A woman, long ago, told me, Walter, that you should never leave that unasked question about how a man wants it -- if you need him to do you. So, Walter, I'm asking because it's been way too long for me. But it's okay if you don't -- I'm not one to push something onto a guy. You can always say 'no,' and I'll understand."

Dottie tried to smile politely, hoping his hesitation was only because he was young and not because he was gay. "A man can't get enough sex, youngster; one day, he's going to get too old to get it up and ... well, he'll regret what he missed out on. So, what do you say, Walter? I'm offering."

Walter's mind was flummoxed; he had no words for his feelings. His physical appearance had always put off girls -- but here was a woman making advances. Was this due to her lack of vision and inability to see his imperfections or just lust? Walter wasn't giving that any consideration. For him, it was lust and a woman's offering of her body for his pleasure. The first such offering made and aimed directly at him. His cock began to stretch in his khakis as he studied the naked body seated before him; that inviting, hidden curve tucked between her bushy groin, those bare soft melons similar to the ones in the kitchen, and those lush-ripe, and probably delicious strawberries tipped on their ends, all beckoned for his attention. He stepped forward.

_____________________

Walter -- rather -- David had done so very well in his portrayal of Walter, as he stepped up between the legs of the elementary-school counselor portraying Dottie. Her wry smile offered encouragement as David, in his role, as the young delivery boy's breathing grew more robust. Mrs. Wilkes had coached David in a trial rehearsal. Together, they decided the first scene recorded would be fellatio and a natural progression to coitus on the follow-up second scene to be recorded today.

Doris watched her former high-school pupil's reaction, as Dottie reached out and undid his khakis. Walter, in response, peeled off his uniform shirt over his head, revealing a youthful football player's well-toned pecs and six-pack abs. The fix-mounted cameras zoomed in while the Steadicams caught Dottie's hands, showing a hefty but not porn-sized, raging manhood eager to play. Gravity took the shorts, and as David stepped out of them, all camera angles focused on his nakedness: front, back, sides, and overhead, anticipating the next step in building the lust in viewers' minds.

David kept his eyes focused on Dottie's lips, struggling to avoid staring into the Steadicams' lenses. This had to be the moment, the point of 'getting some.' Dottie leaned forward, took his manhood in her delicate hands, and sensually opened and licked her lips as the cameras rolled. She gave an outstanding performance of a woman in need. It wasn't as though it took a lot of effort; she was enamored of that twitching appendage and delighted to lick, slurp, and finally engulf it with plenty of sound effects. It rocked David's head backward, as his body reacted to the massive surge of stimulation that rocketed up through his core and slammed his eyes shut with sweet surrender. There was no role-play there. It was the intensity and reaction of a virgin's first cocksucking serenade. The groan that rolled deep from within, sounded like thunder from his lips.

The stereo recording was golden, enough to make even an Irish twin's mother's nipples grow firm and pucker, as she watched from off-camera. God, that was hot. The cameras captured every facial grimace of ecstasy as David battled against coming. Of course, he lost, and Dottie sucked his cock in deeply, holding just enough to show the camera a creamy white tongue coated with his splooge.

[Yes, even the most realistic porn films must have that money shot.]

DAVID CONVERSATION

DAVID drops to his knees -- overcome -- panting

Thank you, Dottie. That was my first.

DOTTIE CONVERSATION

Oh my! Then you'll enjoy what I have in store for you next!

DAVID'S HEAD Rests on Dottie's thigh as they stretch out on her bed.

SCENE FADES TO BLACK

_____________________

The Steadicam operators had prominent knots in their pants. Any mother like Doris could see that. Try as they could, their eyes were still darting over to steal a glimpse of the counselor's naked pose, still sitting on the bed beside David. He was getting self-conscious.

Dottie called out for Hank. "David and I need a ... short break to discuss the next scene. How about we take a thirty-minute break?"

Hank barked, "Stage break, forty-five minutes. Clear the set, equipment too."

The Steadicams walked off smiling. They exchanged knowing glances with the stage fluffer. One could do many things in forty-five minutes in an empty dressing room. The lighting crew and standbys drifted away, leaving Dottie and David alone, as Doris had already planned with Hank and Dottie. It was to be an ego-building moment between them -- a ruse. Dottie was to 'rehearse' and then lead David through the next act -- intercourse between them. David's first. It wouldn't stop at rehearsal. It would be complete contact and ejaculation inside. Dottie liked that idea, she had said with a big smile.

As a mother, her Andy had brought her a dilemma. From a mother's perspective, moms always want their baby's first time to be a momentous, sensual, and caring intercourse moment. Filming that on a studio set as a 'first fuck' a real first fuck wasn't the way it should go for David. That would be coldhearted and a terrible memory year down the road. It didn't help her, knowing that she'd come home yesterday and found both her babies in an entire first fuck day -- sibcest, no less. Damn, that was frightening. Though, she thought it could have been worse if Hank had had his way -- Sissy would have been riding bareback unprotected, and well, we know where that could go, like keeping bunnies in the same cage.

Still, it was, for the company's part, about money. She discussed it with Hank, and brought Dottie into the decision as a trained counselor. They agreed. Dottie would do David; be his first conquest, and still, we'd record it -- using only the remotes. David wouldn't know his loss of virginity was being recorded until afterward. He wouldn't have the extra anxiety of performing for millions when the video aired. But if that didn't go well, we'd be back in forty-five minutes and do a retake. David would be sexually exhausted, but I guess he would be hard enough to film again with some fluffer help or a cock double. He would no longer have to be worried about being a virgin at that point. At any rate, the protective-mother mode was looking after David -- somewhat.

____________________

Sweet Virgin Surrender

With the crew off on break, the staging area was empty, and the set was quiet, leaving the counselor alone with David sitting on the king-size bed. David shyly started to redress. Mrs. Wilkes realized the situation and knew she had to get David refocused on the script or lose the continuity and the planned time alone to take his virginity -- her time to 'get some.' She reacted quickly.

FADE IN:

INT. HOME bedroom-- LATE AFTERNOON

WE OPEN with nude couple stretched out of bed after oral sex

Head shot zoom in

DOTTIE CONVERSATION

"Please," said Dottie, "don't go! Let's stay like this, Walter, forever -- Adam-and-Eve style. It's been so long since I've held someone in my arms, felt skin-on-skin; stay with me for a few minutes more, please, lie back down."

Dottie stayed in character, holding her hand on David's bare leg, looking toward him. Those clouded eyes were pleading, David thought. He was still in recovery mode from getting his first blowjob. The rush it gave him was like being plugged into a set of Christmas tree lights, glowing with a rainbow of colors, including some of those bubbly ones that looked like crackling starbursts. The endorphins were beginning to wane, and his breathing regained a sense of normalcy. His mind began to reorganize into a coherent train of thought.

David realized the lines Mrs. Wilkes spoke came from the script and knew she expected him to play along. He shucked his shorts, a little less apprehensive since it was just the two of them there, in an almost home-alone setting.

"Ma'am, I'm expected back at work, soon," Walter equivocated in response, easing back into character mode.

David thought he sensed something else in how she pleaded beyond staying in character. Some elusiveness that his eighteen-year-old mind couldn't quite fathom. He felt a sense of need to play it out. She'd sucked him off, taken his come in her mouth in full public view. She'd made it look so easy as she slipped over his cock so gently that she barely touched his skin as she made those trombone movements sliding back and forth. That helped prolong the time to almost ten minutes. Dave felt a sense of repayment was due.

"Dottie, your lips were so wonderful. I never thought a woman would go down on me as you did. "I need to ... I'd love to repay the favor," Walter whispered, as he went down on bended knee.

David was off Walter's script, taking a new road. It caught Dottie by surprise, but she went with it, especially when David's lips laid down a trail of butterfly kisses from her knees back to the wet recesses of her mons.

Dottie, the counselor, closed her eyes and huffed deep breaths. At this point, she didn't care about being in or out of character. It was about the feel-good effect of a neophyte's lips working between her thighs, trying to please her. His tongue was everywhere at once and nowhere long enough to sustain her pleasure. This was a reality with raw emotions unwinding -- not roleplay.

'Guidance,' the trained counselor thought, 'he needs guidance.'

"Slow down, my love," Dottie mewled. "There just ... like ... that. Ahh ..." she groaned. Walter's pace slowed dramatically.

"Slow circles, baby, between the folds. There, like that. Just ... like ... that ...."

Dottie's head craned backward, and her voice broke into a long keening series, rising until no sound came as she held her breath -- then exploded, gasping for air.

David's tongue had found her shy clit beneath its hood and evoked those earsplitting sounds. He wanted more of those and pressed his tongue deeper. In and out, picking up the pace until Dottie's body stiffened as the electrical charges in her body overloaded and blanked her mind momentarily. He saw her eyes roll and the strange sight of those white orbs flashing off and on as her eyelids fluttered.

The real virgin David had never been this close to a woman's orgasm. It was uncharted territory, not even first base close for him.

Bare thighs clamped against the jawbone of the actor-turned-lover and clung tightly as tremors raced through her core. David eased his full-court press just a little, realizing perhaps that squeal was like the level of ecstasy he had succumbed to as he jetted his seed into her waiting mouth. For a moment, he felt he'd failed her, not reached her climax as he'd gone so fast and so furious that she came in less than five minutes. David had yet to learn how to read a woman's body coming to a climax or that some women are multi-orgasmic -- Mrs. Wilkes was one of those who loved multiple resolutions. One of the reasons she applied for the summer job.

____________________

Hank, meanwhile, sat in the recording studio, adjusting the small camera angles and microphone levels, catching as much of the whispers as possible. He got nearly everything. Albert had done a great job setting the shotgun mikes and those wireless units under the bed and alongside the bedrails. The sound was clear, and the remote cameras caught nearly every vantage of David's lip-to-cunt actions. Hank was glad he had sent Andy out for a break, off-set, and kept Albert for support. Albert, for all his expertise in engineering, was also a damn good camera operator. Like an octopus, the pair adjusted and overrode the autofocus features when needed. Every camera feed had its hard drive storage and would provide so many editing options that it would be hard to choose which angles were included.

____________________

Dottie gasped deeply, "Take me, take me now. I can't wait any longer." She desperately tried to get back into character and bring David, Walter, or whoever was screwing her into script mode before she melted down.

"Where, my love?" David crooned, as he slipped three fingers inside her slit and frigged her. It was a line from the original script. He was back as the Walter character.

The surge of pleasure those fingers created shot straight to her larynx and came out with, "Right, fucking there!" It was close to the script, but it didn't matter. She knew that's where his pre-cum oozing cock was already probing. The lustful language was not from the more demur script that Doris had written, but in the final editing, it was left in. The rawness factor won out over the shy-actress approach. It could have been dubbed in, but it wasn't.

David had crawled upon her body, wedged his legs between hers in a primordial stance, and speared her. It wasn't savage. Just the urgent need to consummate the primal instinct's need to mate. It was his sexual urgency that took over, not what he intended, but that's how it got shot and edited. As an eighteen-year-old's first conquest of a MILF: a Mother, I'd Like to Fuck. Captured was the rawness of his emotions in the taunt jawline, the tightly closed eyes and the rutting thrusts and groans as each one drove his cock home. Beneath it all, in contrast, was the look of gentleness on Dottie's face, that slight smile, the satisfaction in knowing she felt a love-like relationship being re-kindled, even if it was momentary and fleeting. It was still here-now-and-real, and building a burning desire, as she closed in on a wonderful resolution.

When it was over but for the kiss, a naked Mrs. Wilkes, the counselor, had a naked David, the sexually christened actor, wrapped in her arms with a blissful smile. With his body coated in beads of perspiration, David's head was sandwiched between her breasts. Gasping for air and wearing a winning smile upon crossing the sexual-bliss finish line, the person with albinism could no longer be stigmatized as a gay virgin. That proof was, as is said in the film industry, 'in the can' for editing and soon to be found on 'Triple-X' sources for purchase at sixty dollars per download.

____________________

"Hey ... What'd I miss?" Andy asked his dad, while glancing at Albert. Both had been offloading daily rushes from local hard drives to main off-site file servers for the California backer's review. They were both so intense, as they transferred the files at a furious pace.

Hank's terse response was, "Not much. Just a test run of the cameras, similar to your shots and credits earlier. Nice work, by the way, Andy."

Andy's lie-detector senses felt a tremor of untruth somewhere in that spiel. He glanced at Albert, who mouthed the word 'later' while shaking his head and slicing his fingers across his throat. It was like one of his and Sissy's Irish twin acknowledgments. Andy knew Albert would share later.

"Okay, then ... Hey, Dad, guess whom I had lunch with today?"

Albert glanced up. The cat was out of the bag. He caught the connection, confirming his suspicion that this was a father-and-son team. They looked like family, same gene pool.

Hank caught that, too. He answered, "Someone from school?"

"Yep! Sissy and I ate with David, the person with albinism? And his ex-girlfriend, Heidi. She took your drama class, right?"

"Right," Hank's answer was short and sweet. "Listen, I've got to take care of some things with Albert. Why don't you catch the Steadicam guys and have them give you a lesson on how to use those?"

The two men watched Andy trot off in a hurry, looking for the guys as they continued practice shots of movements down hallways and outdoor wide-angle views with the Steadicams.

Hank knew the hired hand's files. Albert was a top-notch, California-picked resource but had a checkered past. Nothing illegal on record, just unconfirmed dalliances, and other peccadillos. Quickly, Hank gave Albert the family off-limits speech that included the recent high schoolers, all town kids, that could lead to serious trouble. He included his wife and daughter: Doris and Andreanna, aka Sissy. Albert had been there before. He knew the score. He was okay with that. He told Hank so, while thinking it was a shame the cheerleader was off the table. The others, Hank noted, were real adults, not kid adults, and whatever Albert and they decided to do were on their tickets -- not Hank's.

____________________

"My Room, Now. Come On!"

The trip home was quiet. The daunting workload, the script writing, and the mounds of paperwork for production schedules brought that about. Hank and Doris were exhausted. What seemed like an easy way to pay a year's tuition was more complicated than both anticipated. However, Sissy and Andy were full of energy and bubbly over their encounters. Andy filled Andreanna in on the use of the Steadicams he got to play with. Sissy shared her experiences with several of the potential cast of readers. She talked about Heidi the most and how Heidi's goal was to become a movie star in California.

"Andy, she said, 'It helps to have been popular in school, to look great with a fab body, and to have work experience in the film industry.' So, that cow jumped on the fact that a company was filming in our Podunk town. Man, was she surprised to find out Dad and Mom are involved! She almost shit a brick ..."

Andreanna's babbling hit a brick wall, too. "Sorry, Mom."

Doris' response was seemingly mundane. "After yesterday, shitting a brick doesn't seem anywhere near as bad." Doris thought the sibcest topic floated up like a turd out of an overflowing toilet. She referenced an old junior-high-school line kids had used back then.

The back seat was silent. Both knew 'after yesterday' was directed toward their getting caught.

"Mom, we know. We got that yesterday. We gave you our promise not to do that again.

The Irish twins glanced at one another and nodded. The telepathic twin exchange with Andy is being reminded by Sissy what 'that' meant in the equation. For Sissy, it was defined as not having anal sex with Andy again. Twisted, in debate fashion, in her mind, it didn't exclude other acts of sibcest in that promise. Andy, for his part, 'that' was over his reasoning ability and relegated the decision to Sissy. He was up for it as long as she had a means of not getting caught. Sex was exciting and new, and the forbidden fruit proved to be a strong attraction, too powerful to overcome. Besides, what Albert showed him this afternoon in the rushes was hotter than the local porn channels.

Albert ran the section of the recording, giving Andy a peek, that showed a lady sucking off David and then all of the part where he ate her and fucked her like a rabbit, as Dad recorded it all.

Albert wanted to know who the lady was, but Andy didn't know. She was new and unknown to him in the small town. But he did know that she ate in the cafeteria that afternoon and suggested Albert could find out by coming there tomorrow. That tidbit was offered when Albert suggested he take a sample clip of the rushes for Sissy to see. He couldn't wait to share a few minutes of what Albert copied to a thumb drive for Sissy to watch.

Late that night, trying to stay awake, and intent on sneaking across the hallway to Sissy's room well after his parents were asleep, Andy had dozed off. He felt her shaking his shoulder briskly.

1...45678...12