All Comments on ''Irish Twins' Home Alone'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

I'm liking it. It seems there will be more, I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it, I always wanted to fuck my sister but the only thing we did was play with each other all the time we were growing up. She love to suck my cock but I never got to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to had to give it 5 as it's a lot better than 4. There are though a few inconsistencies/improbabilities: e.g twin born 9 months a part would mean the younger was conceived when the older one was born and I believe that isn't possible even if it was attempted, which would be very unlikely.

Also, there was no explanation of why the parents came home at a time when the twins were clearly not expecting them.

Overall, it's good story but the end was too rushed. A lot more could have been made of the opportunities that had been created if things had been rounded off..

dmallorddmallordover 1 year agoAuthor

Medical Note to Readers from DMallord:

Two siblings can be as close as nine months apart. After pregnancy ends, women start ovulating again before they have their first postpartum period. Even in birth records, it is not uncommon for nine to ten months; most Irish twins are closer to ten to eleven months.

As to inconsistencies - life doesn't promise consistency. If it did, they would have been found out later. If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll write a sequel - with better consistency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So everybody in town knows the teachers are running a porn studio and are not freaking out about it?

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Thanks for mentioning this in the AH Coffee Shop. It was a fun read. Good work.

jafo81jafo81over 1 year ago

You should write more as mom and dad walk in on them fucking in her room with her dildo in her pussy and him in her ass

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Never heard of Irish Twins, but it was an enjoyable tale.

There was some jumping around in the story that confused me a bit, but I am getting old and confused more and more every day.

Still I gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave this a 3, as it's a decent concept let down by the prose. Your writing would be a lot better if you kept it plainer. Expressions like "penile tumescence" and "milkman's handshake" (to take just the first two that crop up) are pretty cringey, and certainly not sexy.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Five Stars for the story...it was 'mildly impressive', what with some of the hokey dialogue...yet, believable and quite a fun read.

Irish Twins...I DO know what those are; I am not surprised that there are some who do not realize how female fertility works, and the (sometimes) horniness that can accompany post-partum...still, added that kink to the story!!

Would like to see a follow-up story to this...since Mom & Dad are hearing their twins fucking each others brains out!! Mom already had the idea, in the re-write...HHHHMMMM....did she see Andreanna watching them that morning??!!

šŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒ€šŸŒ€šŸŒ€šŸŒ€šŸŒ€

mykothymykothy9 months ago

The parents of the story need more inserts into the storyline. So, that they also become integral characters to the reader's mind. Great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES