Irish Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like fingers?" she asked with a grin. Haddie could only nod and moan.

Two slender fingers pressed into her wet vagina as Cameron's tongue settled to making circles on her clit. The feeling of a woman between her legs, tasting her, gave her some anxiety at first. While she always kept shaved and clean, it was still a new thing having sex completely unexpectedly. But Cameron's talented fingers soon drove away all rational thought. Haddie arched into the contact and moaned as she was fucked smoothly and deeply. Soon her own orgasm fought to the surface, straining just out of reach. She grabbed the strawberry blonde head again and pulled it closer to her throbbing pussy. Cameron took the hint and picked up the pace, fucking Haddie to her orgasm. The tan woman shuddered and gasped, head thrown back as she climaxed around the fingers inside her.

"Yes, yeeeeeess! Fuck, oh, fuck!" Haddie always appreciated sex with Mark, but he had never made her come like a woman could. She shook violently and a string of expletives escaped as she came down.

Cameron removed her fingers and licked them clean while Haddie watched with wide eyes.

"Yum," she said with a wicked grin on her face. Haddie didn't let her finish the smirk, she leapt at her. Cameron crashed backwards, head hanging off the foot of the bed while Haddie wrestled her from her black jeans. They laughed as they became tangled in the tight material and Cameron almost fell off the bed before she grabbed enough of the pale blue sheets to pull herself up. "Wait!" she laughed as Haddie threw the jeans off into the dark bedroom with mock frustration. "Wait, Haddie. I'm on my period. Just-"

"Just clit?" Haddie interrupted, "Over or under your panties?"

Cameron smiled that her small firecracker seemed to make a nonissue of it. "Over. Please!!"

"Lie down, spread for me." Haddie climbed up Cameron's body and settled her hand over the hard nub hidden by black panties while angling her mouth back to the perky, pink nipples on Cameron's chest. She began to stroke the nub she felt through the thin fabric, adding a little extra pressure to make the blonde moan under her. The long pale legs stayed open for her and Haddie longed to run her hands up and down the smooth, muscled skin. But for now, she focused on the clit between her fingers and the nipple in her mouth. Cameron arched up off the bed and whispered encouragement for Haddie to keep touching her.

"I'm, yeah, yes, I'm going to come!" Cameron's voice grew breathier as Haddie frantically rubbed her clit and sucked on the soft tit flesh. "I'm coming!" The pale body beneath her writhed and twisted, yanking the clit from her grasp as Cameron came. Haddie managed to keep the nipple in her mouth which only made Cameron twitch more. Finally, after the slender hands pushed her away, Haddie let Cameron come down without driving her further.

"You are so sexy," Haddie sighed as she kissed Cameron. Her mouth was cool and dry from all the gasping and it made Haddie feel powerful to have affected the other woman's breathing so much.

"I can't believe how good you are, Haddie. You're bi?"

Haddie nodded, "Yes, I had a wild college experience, a lot of self discovery in rebelling from my conservative upbringing."

"Well, wow, I'm glad you stumbled into my bar, fuck!" Cameron kissed her and rolled off the bed, stumbling to the bathroom.

Haddie chuckled, watching her go. After a few minutes, she searched out her panties and put them back on, then she went to find her bag and dug out her phone. She cringed as she turned it on and was again flooded with notifications. She decided to at least answer her sister, who Mark must have called first. Her sister's texts consisted of 1: Mark called, 2: Where are you?, 3: Haddie, turn on your phone, 4: I'm trying to track you, TURN ON YOUR PHONE! She laughed at the uselessness of the texts.

H: I'm safe. I'll call you tomorrow.

Her sister called her immediately, despite it being well after 2am. She decided it was better to answer.

"Haddie? What the fuck?! Mark told me he was looking for you, that you just took off? He and Lucy are calling me nonstop. What is going on?"

Sudden anger flared in her, of course Mark wouldn't want to give the actual story, the story that painted him in a bad light. She practically growled her response.

"Oh, so the bastards couldn't even bother to tell you the truth?"

"Haddie, honey, what's going on?" her sister sounded near tears.

"I left because I caught the two of them fucking in Mark's bed! I wasn't going to sit around to discuss it while he had his dick in her!"

Her sister paused, then gasped, "Wait, WHAT?! What are you talking about? Who was fucking? Mark and Lucy?"

"Look, I don't want to talk about it tonight. I'm fine right now. I'm with a friend. Just know that the wedding is off. I'll figure out details and how to tell everyone, but that's all I can manage right now."

Complete silence on the other end conveyed her sister's shock more than any words could have. Her sister was never speechless. Finally she sighed, "Okay, Haddie. I'm sorry. Get some sleep. I love you."

"I love you too."

Cameron entered the living room in a fresh pair of boxer shorts and a white tank top. She glanced curiously at Haddie as she hung up.

"My sister," Haddie explained. "I guess they called her and said I just took off and they were out looking for me."

A look of pure disgust crossed Cameron's face as she poured two glasses of water at the sink, "Cowards." Haddie could only nod in agreement as she accepted the drink. They both drained their cups and Cameron's fingers grazed over Haddie's exposed nipples. "Want to do some more forgetting?" she said with a crooked smirk and a lilt in her accent.

"Well," Haddie pretended to deliberate, "You did say it was the best way to get over a bastard."

"Damn right it is!" The Irish woman smiled and Haddie squealed as she was lifted up in a fireman's carry and hauled back to the bedroom.

_ _

C: Good luck. Text me if you want to grab a drink this week.

Haddie smiled down at the text from Cameron as she sat in the cab on her way back to her apartment. They'd fucked well into the wee hours of the morning until they both collapsed in exhaustion. When they woke around 8am, they repeated some of their favorite positions in the shower. Haddie called in sick to work, a fact she knew her team would understand as soon as they learned about her broken engagement. She borrowed some clothes from Cameron that would fit her well enough and they exchanged numbers before she left.

The cab pulled up to her apartment building before she was ready for it. She knew based on a friend finder app that Mark had gone back to his apartment, but Lucy's location was still turned off. She still hadn't answered either of them and the calls and texts had died off around three in the morning, right as she was climbing off Cameron for the third or fourth time. Haddie paid the driver and dug her keys out as she ascended the stairs to her building.

Her apartment was dark when she entered, tossing her keys on a little table and kicking her heels off toward the shoe rack. A sudden movement in her living room caused her to jump.

"What the hell?!"

Mark stood up, clearly groggy from sleeping in an armchair. "Haddie?"

"Why are you in my apartment?!" she flipped on a light by the door.

"Haddie, we need to talk," he rubbed his eyes and seemed to be getting his bearings.

"No we don't, Mark. The wedding is off. The details can be worked out over the phone. You don't need to be here."

"Baby, I made a mistake, you have to believe me! I didn't know you were coming over last night, Lucy just showed up. It was a mistake!"

"You're damn right it was. And it sounds like you're more sorry you got caught." She was proud of the steel in her voice.

"No, no, it's not like that. I'd never cheat on you, baby! Lucy and I just had a drink too many, it was stupid. We didn't mean to take it so far. I love you, Haddie. I want to marry you!" He was reaching for her, trying to hold her as he pleaded. Haddie pulled away and shoved him off.

"Mark, listen to me. It. Is. Over. You fucked my best friend. Whether that was a one time thing or you've been doing it for months doesn't matter, I can never trust you again-"

"But, baby-"

"The wedding is off." Haddie set a velvet ring box in his outstretched palm. She'd still had the box in her work bag from getting the ring resized. She had put the ring back in it at the pub after finishing her Guinness, before Cameron had brought her food. He looked at it first with confusion, then pure anger.

"How can you just end this? Five years, Haddie. FIVE YEARS! How can you throw it away because of one mistake?" He clutched the box in his fist as he shouted.

"Get out, Mark," Haddie sighed in exhaustion. He stomped out the still open door, glaring at her. "Mark, wait!" She disappeared into her bedroom for a moment, leaving an almost hopeful looking Mark in her hallway. When she came back with a cream-colored, satin garment bag, the confusion was evident on his face.

"What-"

"That's Lucy's bridesmaid's dress. See that she gets it. Or burn it. I don't give a fuck," Haddie gripped the door in her hand as Mark caught the garment bag, still with that stupid look on his face, "And I didn't throw away five years, Mark, you did." Haddie swung the door closed, locked the deadbolt and the chain, then moved a barstool from her kitchen in front of the door for good measure. Mark and Lucy both had keys to her apartment and she knew it would be a few days before she could get someone out to change the locks.

Her long night and the emotional confrontation caught up to her. Haddie collapsed onto her bed, not even bothering to plug in her dying phone or to change out of Cameron's clothes. She was asleep in minutes and slept long and hard.

_ _

Cancelling a wedding turned out to be less of a headache than Haddie thought. The contracts all clearly stated the terms and she was happy to find that almost all of their deposits could be refunded as the wedding was still over five months away. The only non-refundable deposit had been the reception hall and Haddie didn't waste time arguing as Mark and his family had been the ones to pay to reserve that. As she'd already bought her dress, she opted to simply cancel the alterations appointments and try to resell it for as little a loss as she could.

The phone calls to family were the hardest part. Her dramatic mother cried and cried, her cousins all texted wanting the full scandalous story, and her grandmother ranted about how she never liked Lucy anyway. Only her sister accepted it without drama and never brought it up unless Haddie needed some help coordinating a cancellation. She even quickly and quietly disposed of the save the date cards that came to Haddie's apartment one Sunday when they were having lunch.

"So, what's next then?" her sister asked after coming back from the hallway trash compactor.

"What do you mean?" Haddie asked hesitantly.

"What are you going to do? Move on, date again, play the field, be single for a while?"

Haddie laughed, "I'm not sure. Next weekend is St. Patrick's Day. Getting absolutely hammered on green beer is as far as I've thought."

Technically, that wasn't the full truth. Haddie had thought a little past the getting hammered part to a night where she and Cameron would fall into the Irish woman's bed. They'd texted a lot and found that both wanted to meet again. Haddie agreed to come to the bar for St. Patrick's day and stay until Cameron's shift was over.

Saturday night O'Grady's was packed with green-clad patrons. Haddie wove her way in, her green beads swinging and clicking as she made her way to the bar. Several bartenders were working, all moving around quickly but seemingly in perfect sync. Her eyes locked onto the strawberry blonde in a tight green t-shirt and her black jeans. She had a bottle opener strapped to one arm and several odd bands around her fingers. Cameron flashed a gorgeous smile when she spotted Haddie in the crowd and waved her over to the far side of the bar where a prep area hid them a little from the chaos.

Up close, Haddie could see Cameron had green glitter make-up and clover earrings. She leaned in and planted a kiss on the surprised Filipino.

"Hi cutie! I like the beads!"

"I like the t-shirt," Haddie smirked at the fabric pulled tight over what she knew to be the most perfect breasts she would ever see.

"I'm sure you do!" Cameron swatted her playfully. "Let me go get you a drink. I should be finished here in an hour. Tadhg is coming in with his brother to take over the later shift because I've been working since lunch with no break." She disappeared for a second and came back with a plastic cup brimming with green beer and two shots of a darker liquid. She set a shot and the beer in front of Haddie then shouted, "Sláinte!" Cameron downed her shot, winked, and booked it back to the waiting crowd as Haddie coughed on the strong liquor. She took a swig of the beer to calm the burn.

People-watching in an Irish bar in America on St. Patrick's Day could put several produced reality shows to shame. Haddie nursed her beer, laughed with other patrons, and cheered every time a rowdy group of men started in on another verse of a wild drinking song. She got the impression it was an even mix of regulars and newcomers, enjoying inebriation together. Before she knew it, Cameron was sliding up next to her, wiping her hands with a rag.

"Want ta stick around a bit maore, or are ya ready ta go?" Cameron's accent seemed thicker than the last time they spoke and Haddie wasn't sure if it was exhaustion, a put on for the holiday, or the several shots she'd taken with patrons over the last twenty minutes.

"Let's go!" Haddie called over yet another round of singing.

They threaded their way through the crowded streets toward Cameron's apartment, discussing the green-dyed river that neither cared to go check out this year.

Before Haddie had done much but remove her shoes, Cameron had her pressed up against the back of her apartment door. The taller woman had the advantage and the element of surprise which was actually a huge turn on for Haddie who moaned as those full lips sucked her bottom one in and nibbled on the thin skin. Cameron's hands held Haddie's wrists up over her head as they kissed. Her perfect breasts pressed into Haddie's smaller chest, trapping her between Cameron's taut body and the hard door.

"I'm disgusting, I really need to shower," Cameron managed as she pulled away from Haddie, but not moving her hands from the tan wrists. "Care to join me?"

Haddie nodded enthusiastically and threw off her green beads. They both stripped as they tumbled toward the bathroom. Cameron was just in her underwear, a pair of green boyshorts, as she leaned in to turn on the shower.

"Wait...what do your panties say?!" Haddie grabbed the tight ass in front of her and burst into laughter. Cameron was wearing "Kiss my Irish c*nt" panties with the "u" in the shape of a four leaf clover. Haddie doubled over in giggles as Cameron smiled proudly.

"Well, even my pussy's Irish! Figured I'd better take advantage."

Haddie clasped strong hands on the pale hips in front of her and caught the waistband of the green panties. "I'm the one who's going to take advantage of that Irish pussy, babe!" She forced the boyshorts down and Cameron pulled them both, naked, into the shower.

Haddie instantly slipped her hands up to grip Cameron's breasts and dropped her head to nip at the hard collar bone protruding there. Above her, the bartender groaned at the soft lips and hard teeth attacking her chest. Haddie smiled as Cameron leaned into her touch.

"That feels so good," she sighed as Haddie's lips slipped down to trap a pink nipple.

They pressed into each other in the warm water. As Haddie kept up her sucking, Cameron's moans filled the bathroom.

"Can I finger you?" Haddie pulled away to ask.

"Yes! Fuck yes," the paler woman sighed. Haddie didn't waste any time getting two fingers under Cameron and pressed up between her folds. It was hot, wet, tight, and everything Haddie needed to feel right then. She moaned as she felt her vagina relax for her fingers. She let her mouth find more of the large breasts soaked in hot water.

The water ran down her arms as she turned Cameron's back to the tile and started thrusting. Haddie felt her brace herself and spread her feet more to give better access to her wet pussy. With her shorter frame, she didn't have to bend much to get a good angle and soon Cameron was shaking.

Haddie used her free hand to press Cameron's shoulder and keep her in place on the wall as she pounded into her pussy. Her mouth sought more soft flesh and hard nipple as the taller woman moaned.

"Come for me," she pulled off and commanded before sucking more of the big tits in front of her. She felt a shudder run up the other woman and the muscles around her fingers start to clench.

"Yes! I'm-" Cameron came with a moan, both of her hands snapping up to grab Haddie's wrist that was holding her shoulder. She continued to moan and shake until Haddie slowed her movements. She twitched and moved her hand to push Haddie's away, but the shorter woman wasn't having it. She grabbed Cameron's wrist and pinned it to the wall as she picked up the speed on her thrusting.

"Again."

"Uggnhhh!" Cameron groaned and threw her head back, squeezing her eyes shut and panting. Haddie grinned as she watched the large chest rise and fall as she brought her to the brink again and over the edge. She felt Cameron shake, clench, and stop breathing for a solid thirty seconds. Then finally, she pulled out and let up, freeing Cameron to slump onto her.

"How was that, babe?" She asked as she held the taller woman up over her. Cameron groaned in response and gripped Haddie's ass with her wet hands.

The water was quickly getting too hot for their sweating frames, so Haddie reached over to turn it down a bit as Cameron lowered herself to the shower floor and took one of her thighs in her hands. She separated Haddie's legs and pulled her closer, extending her tongue immediately to get a taste.

The hot muscle pressing her clit nearly made Haddie buck out of Cameron's grip, but she was held in place by strong, pale hands. Cameron began licking up and down her slit in rhythmic patterns, stopping to lay more focus on the hard nub every few passes. Haddie was melting and struggling to stay on her feet. She wound her hands into the wet, strawberry blonde mane between her legs and held on as Cameron brought her to the edge.

"Right there! Yes, that's- fuck, that's it!" Cameron stretched her tongue into Haddie, with the tip teasing her opening and the wider part pressing on her clit. Haddie felt a graze of teeth on her mound as she finally succumbed to the pressure and came on the pretty face under her.

Her shaking body was melting in the still too hot water and her hand unsteadily found the tap to turn off the shower completely. The water halted immediately and Cameron looked up at her with a smug grin.

"A bit warm?"

Haddie just nodded.

"Well, let's get you toweled off. I'm not done with those pretty pussy lips yet." Cameron's lilting accent bounced off the tile walls and she grinned as she stood. She planted a solid kiss on Haddie's lips before slipping out of the shower to find them towels.

The process of toweling off was more of an excuse to put their hands all over each other. After a short minute, Haddie found herself laid out naked and still quite damp on the end of Cameron's bed with no idea where the towel had ended up. She also didn't care much as the strawberry blonde had proceeded to slip two fingers into her, ending all thoughts not related to that amazing feeling.