Irish Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!"

"You feel so good. So wet for me," Cameron moaned as she began to pick up the pace of her thrusting. Haddie felt her already sensitive clit pulsing with heat as Cameron's fingers worked inside. She spread her legs further and moaned appreciatively as those strong, pale fingers hit the right spot. Full lips obscured her view and she leaned up for them hungrily. She could still taste the alcohol on Cameron's breath as they kissed deeply. Haddie came again with fingers pistoning in her pussy and whiskey on her lips.

"Fuck, Cameron. You are too good at that."

Cameron winked as she eased her fingers out of her. Haddie didn't let her get too smug. As soon as she was free from the weight of the taller woman over her, she leapt up and brought her hips crashing down to pin Cameron's thighs. The giggles that ensued as they play-fought for dominance only increased has Haddie struggled to maintain her balance.

"Give it up, I've got the height and weight advantage," Cameron announced as she pinned Haddie's arms behind her.

"Yes, but I fight dirty!" With that, Haddie bent and started to suck a mark into Cameron's slender neck, making the woman beneath her laugh and drop her wrists. "See? I win!" Not waiting for an answer, or to be captured again, Haddie slipped down and buried her face in wet pussy.

Cameron tasted salty, warm, and thick. Haddie lapped it up and enjoyed the squirming.

"Please! Haddie, don't tease."

"I'm not teasing," Haddie whispered into her soft lips, "I'm enjoying myself. What? Did you think I was down here for you?" Cameron groaned in response and tried to push Haddie's head closer to her clit, but the smaller woman resisted. "Nope."

"Please!"

Haddie giggled again that she could elicit such a reaction from a few minutes of licking. She made Cameron wait a little bit longer before finally relenting and sucking her clit into her mouth. Cameron's orgasm was almost instantaneous. Her head tossed back and her mouth opened silently as she crashed through her orgasm around Haddie's mouth.

"Fuck, Haddie, stop, okay!" Cameron pushed her off and Haddie grinned as she relented. She let Cameron adjust herself and lie back on her pillows. She sighed and gave Haddie a goofy thumbs up.

"Good?"

"Very good. I need a minute."

Haddie felt a little flush of pride as Cameron's breathing evened out. They relaxed like that for a while as they let their alcohol-induced enthusiasm wane. Haddie drew little circles on the soft sides by her hands and Cameron ran her fingers through Haddie's hair. The redness of her chest faded as they basked in their brief recess.

"You know," Haddie began as she rested her head on Cameron's stomach and looked up at her through thick, black eyelashes. "There was one thing about the wedding I didn't cancel. In fact, I'm considering going through with it."

Cameron's hand stopped stroking the sleek tresses around the crown of Haddie's head and she looked concerned, "What's that?"

"The resort I booked for our honeymoon." Haddie smiled devilishly as she watched a similar look steal over the pale face above her, "Think you could get away at the end of June?"

The Irish woman pretended to deliberate, "Well, summer's an awfully busy time at the bar..."

"It's in the Florida keys," Haddie teased.

Cameron locked her legs around Haddie's tan, slim torso and thrust her hips to flip them over so she was suddenly on top, kneeling over the shorter woman. "Is that so? Hm...I'll see what I can do." With a wink, she disappeared between Haddie's thighs to lick up the only flavor she enjoyed more than whiskey.

_