Irishman Hot for German Teacher

Story Info
Beautiful German Has a Lustful Dream Within a Dream.
3.4k words
4.2
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Miss Spacer while backpacking the Rockies in Canada. She was a teacher from Germany. Smart, educated, feminine, and she had a reserved sexiness to her. She was quite tall at about 5ft 10"/180cm, and she had short, wavy hair that complemented her pretty face. She was slim but had gorgeous curvy hips, long legs, and perky breasts.

We agree to catch up in Europe sometime as there was definitely a spark between us. We had kissed on our last night of the backpacker trip but the opportunity to have sex escaped us simply due to bad timing.

We would sext now and again to keep in touch, often at inappropriate times. Her favorite was getting me hard during work while I was in the boardroom at the office. She would talk dirty to me to get me hard so I couldn't get up from the table. She loved controlling my cock from five thousand miles away.

She even ended up controlling when I came, in a way. I told her casually I was abstaining from masturbating one January to see if I noticed any differences in my energy levels, and she turned it into a naughty game for her amusement.

She became addicted to hearing about how much I lusted to cum for her and she would text me daily to tease me and ask for updates about not being able to cum for her. She even sent me audio clips of her groaning while masturbating, knowing she would drive me crazy with desire.

She sent me a video on February 1st to cum to. She was dancing to sexy jazz music and slowly stripping but only revealing her beautiful behind and crotch in fleeting glimpses. After exploding to this I felt relieved and euphoric, but quickly horny again for her. That was it, I thought, I had to fuck this beautiful femme fatale! Our fate was sealed and I booked a flight to Germany to see her.

I arrive at her house in Stuttgart wearing a suit which I know she finds very sexy on a man. She opens the door to her house and greets me with a smile, I push past the door and pin her against the wall and kiss her deeply.

"Wow, haha it's nice to see you too," she says in her German accent laughing at how obviously horny I am.

A few months prior I had mailed her some sexy lingerie and told her to wear it during the week after she got home from teaching all day, while reading, cooking, whenever. I wanted her to feel fully relaxed and comfortable in them so she would ooze confidence while wearing them for me in person.

She would text me pics of her wearing them and pouting her butt, it never failed to get me hard in work. Her peachy, perfect ass looked incredible in the lingerie and she always held a little back to keep me wanting more.

"Go to the bedroom and put on the sexy lingerie I got you, now," I instructed her.

She disappears for five minutes before clopping her high heels back into the living room, a sound she knows I absolutely love. She looks stunning and my jaw drops and my eyes open elatedly!

She Is wearing a black lace choker and a black plunge bra that cossets her perky breasts perfectly. She had a pair of arm-length sheer gloves, a black lace g-string, as well as a lace belt that has garter belts down to her black tights. The top of the tights has an inch of lace around them and vertical seams front and back that run perfectly straight down into her black 4" heels with bright red soles. I'm mesmerised!

I grab her jaw and kiss her passionately and deeply before sitting her down on her mesh office chair at her large desk. I open my laptop where I had prepared a tab open with a Literotica story I wrote unbeknownst to her.

"Read the story out loud," I said.

She looks at me surprised and excited as she flashes me a look that says what have you been up to? She begins reading the story I wrote about us:

"Miss Spacer, a stunning teacher from Germany drifts into a warm, deep sleep. She dreams we are walking down the Red Light District of Amsterdam, it's November and everyone is wearing their Fall coats. I reach around Miss Spacer's waist inside her overcoat and lower my right hand casually and grope her right, tight, ass cheek as we walk. Her eyes dart slightly panicked around to ensure no one can see us. She realises her fall jacket is covering my hand so she looks at me with an approving smirk. I lower my hand and slide my two middle fingers between her ass and onto her pussy, letting her walking motion gently force her pussy to graze my fingers.

I leaned into her ear as she focussed her gaze forward and said `Only I know how naughty you are Miss Spacer.`

She smirked naughtily out the side of her mouth.

`Where are you taking me anyway?` she replies.

I lead her into one of the peep shows and straight into the toilets where I produce a Venetian masquerade mask.

`Here, put this on,` I tell her.

`Why?` she replies.

`You'll relax a lot more knowing that no one will know who you are,` I reassured her".

At this point, she is so fixated on reading the story aloud that I slunk under her desk without distracting her. I gently caress her firm calves then part her legs, revealing her heavenly pussy bulging through her lace black thong. I unclip the easy access button and begin licking her neat little pussy. I myself was getting very turned on too, particularly by how it faintly smelt of perfume. She starts to groan as she continues to read aloud:

"She now has the masquerade mask on and she closes her eyes and thinks to herself I must be dreaming.

She opens her eyes slowly and the walls fade away and the background becomes all white.

She now becomes aware she is in an octagonal room and each side has a one-way mirror, but she can just about see through each one because of the light on in the booth behind it. She can see the silhouette of eight handsome men fixated on her.

She notices she's fully naked except for her Venetian mask, and she's the star of the sex show in a peek-a-boo booth. She now realises she is having a lucid dream and is comfortable and in full control.

The eight mirrors lower into the floor and her eight handsome voyeurs are now in the room with her.

They slowly walk towards her and she realises who they are. All eight men are fathers of some of her students, and they are each and every one of the dads that she has a huge crush on!

They are oblivious to each other as they are so fixated on Miss. Spacer's beautiful body which is now on all fours. They are slowly and gently stroking their cocks.

They gently pick her up and spread her out on a masseuse's bed. She relaxes onto the soft towel covering and her breathing slows down. Their hands are oiled and Miss Spacer realises her whole body is covered in massage oil.

Her usually delicate and overly sensitive nipples are now perfectly lubricated and able to be touched and exploited without her having to recoil with sensitivity, something she always wanted to happen in real life.

She is now feeling eight pairs of hands gently rubbing, caressing, and massaging every inch of her sexy body. They glide and slide with ease and she never in her wettest and wildest fantasies could have realised she could feel this incredible.

Her neck is being massaged releasing all tension, her head is being worked on in circular motions, her calves, her feet, her thighs, her arms, her forearms, her breasts, her everything!

Miss Spacer is now relishing the moment, she is as relaxed as could be and fully aroused.

One of the hands slides two thick fingers into her pussy and begins a beckoning motion. Another hand runs down her stomach and softly plays with her clit. Another pair of hands glides slickly around her upper thighs right beside her vagina, while another pair of hands grope her ass cheeks.

The massaging goes on for what feels like twenty minutes. As her groans loudened the intensity of the massage increased in unison. The hand working her clit speeds up as fast as it could while the hand inside her thrusts back and forth as fast as it can with the tips of the fingers working her G-spot.

`Oh, ohhh, ohhhhhh!!!!,` Miss Spacer screams in ecstasy as she has the most powerful orgasm of her life!

She is on cloud 9 as she does her best to remain in the zone and begin her next orgasm as soon as possible. The two hands working her pussy are gently bringing her back down so she can catch her breath. She opens her eyes and notices the other six fathers are now aggressively stroking their cocks and are racing to orgasm for her. She catches herself panting and groaning deeper and again she feels the two fingers working her clit and the two fingers inside her escalating in tandem with each other and in tandem with her.

`Oh, ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh!!!,` she screams again with an even more intense orgasm.

She squirts all over the hand inside her as her pelvis contracts uncontrollably with lust and desire. She opens her eyes again and all six men are groaning as they all cum at the same time all over Miss Spacer's beautiful oil-covered body. She feels their warm cum spatter on her mouth, her Venitian mask, on her breasts, her stomach, and her legs.

Suddenly, Miss Spacer wakes up wide-eyed from her lucid dream, it takes her a second to realise she really did climax dreaming to this!

She sits up in her bed and looks down and feels a warm, welcome soaking feeling between her legs.

Her panting slows as she comes to grips with how incredibly real the dream felt. She is disappointed it's over but amazed at how it even happened.

She goes and takes a shower to freshen up and as she is drying herself she remembers that Paul was flying in from the States today to spend the weekend with her.

The doorbell chimes and Miss Spacer answers. The door opens and Paul pushes past the front door and kisses her deeply. Deja Vu, Miss Spacer thought. To be continued...."

I'm still between her legs licking her and I bring her to her first real orgasm of our weekend together. When her legs stop quivering with excitement, I come out from under her desk and stand up behind it. Miss Spacer closed the laptop and looked up at me slowly.

She caught that her mouth was half open and half smiling revealing how turned on and impressed she was. She shut her mouth quickly as she tried to be coy but a smile quickly began to play with her lips.

"Okaaay," she said, "Wow, I was not expecting that!, holy shit I'm so turned on. You're actually a good writer and that was the fantasy I never knew I even had! So, to be continued?" she asks.

"Now it's time for my fantasy," I reply smiling, "it's time for you to reenact the striptease video you sent me on February 1st after my month of abstaining from masturbating."

"Oooohhhh!" she replies giggling, "with pleasure!"

She disappeared for a minute. Before she returns, a Bluetooth speaker starts playing the same sexy jazz saxophone song from the original video. She reenters dangling a pair of white furry handcuffs, swirling them in circles with two fingers as she cuts me a stare with a mischievous smirk.

She takes off my polo shirt and removes my jeans until I'm left in my Calvin boxers and she sits me down on one of her padded kitchen chairs. She cuffs my wrists together behind my back at the lower part of the backrest.

She is smiling ear to ear about how much she is going to turn me on. She looks incredible in her lingerie and 4" heels.

She begins dancing for me exactly like in the video she texted me before.

"Look at the seams," she says as she gently and slowly runs her index fingernails up the seems of her tights, "aren't they perfect?"

"Do you like how my peachy ass looks in my black lace thong, Paul?" she said as she cradled the crease of her ass with her middle fingers and shimmied it up and down while arching her lower back and looking over her left shoulder.

I couldn't believe how sexual and sexy she was! She was like a professional stripper, but with class, grace, and effortless confidence.

She sat down on my lap with her legs aggressively spread apart, opening her heavenly pussy for me. She stares at me as she puts two middle fingers in her mouth and, sits up tall and looks down at me. She starts playing with her clit.

"Watching you yearn for my body and lust for me, and controlling your pleasure is a real turn-on for me you know."

She continues for about five minutes until she stands up so her vagina is six inches from my face. She lets out a huge moan of pleasure as she climaxes and squirts all over my face. I found this incredibly sexy, it was the first time someone had squirted on me and it did not disappoint!

"Let me inspect your penis," she said as she put on her glasses and grabbed a 12" wooden ruler from the desk she used to correct her student's homework. She used the ruler to inspect my hard cock which made me sigh with pleasure.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "you'd rather I use my hands to touch it, Paul?"

"Yes Miss Spacer," I pleaded.

I was fully aware of how she hadn't even touched my cock yet so I was feeling very needy.

"Oh that would be frowned upon, I'm a well-established and respected teacher and I couldn't risk my career for a horny young man like you, no matter how attractive you are."

"Please Miss, I won't tell on you," I replied.

She then measured the length of my penis and said "Yes, this will do just fine, more than adequate," she said staring at my cock over the top of her glasses, "it's a good size for delivering pleasure."

"You like big dicks don't you, Miss?

"Behave!" she said while smacking the skin of my right thigh with the ruler, "I could put you in detention for that. Then again, you'd probably like that so you could spend even more time ogling my perfect body, wouldn't you?"

She put the ruler down and stood behind me, placed her left hand on my left shoulder, and reached her right arm over my right shoulder, softly clenching her fist except for her pinky finger, which she then very gently used to caress my cock. She traced the outline of my veins with it, taking about five seconds each time she ran it up and down. I watched her delicate red-painted fingernails through her sheer long sleeve gloves skirt the shaft of my cock. She looked at me out of the corners of her eyes with a deadpan facial expression as if to say "That's all your getting."

I could feel her warm breath on my neck and right ear. I was in sensory overload. She looked me in the eyes again this time without blinking and then led my gaze down to her beautiful breasts.

"Do you like what you see, Paul? I'd bet you'd love to slide your hard cock up and down between them, wouldn't you? Especially if they were oiled up like in your erotica story, you seem to like that," she said while squeezing her tits together and upwards.

"Look how much my baby finger turns you on, how could you possibly handle my tight wet pussy gliding up and down on this big, thick hard cock, hmm?" she asked smiling and chuckling in a mean way.

"Please Miss Spacer, I begged, "I've been a good boy."

"Poor boy tut tut," she said in a playful but sadistic way, "too bad I only like bad boys."

"I have so much power over this powerful cock," she then whispered softly in my ear, "you will cum when I say you can cum."

"Please Miss Spacer, I'll make you cum too," I pleaded.

"Ahahah, OK fine, seeing as you're so desperate for more," she conceded.

She then switched to her thumb and index finger and stroked them up and down an inch or two at a time. It was enough, just about enough, to get my member throbbing and edging, ever so slowly towards my desired release. Clop clop, her heals sounded as she shuffled her feet together. She rubbed her knees together slowly back and forth.

"Do you like the sound of my heels and the chaffing sound of my nylon tights make as I move my gorgeous long legs together, Paul?"

"Yes, Miss Spacer," I answered.

"Mistress Spacer," she corrected me before I nodded in agreement.

"Good student, you're learning. Do I smell sexy, babe?"

"Yes, Mistress Spacer."

She really did, her perfume was summery and fresh. I imagined I must have been smelling her pheromones as I was so horny for her. I was now groaning deeply with pleasure.

"That's a good boy," she teased, "build up a nice warm load of cum for teacher."

I was so turned on, I was living out my fantasy and she was living out hers. And it was about to get even better!

"I'm feeling extra generous today as I haven't sucked a dick in a long time, I'm going to suck yours."

"Yes Mistress Spacer," I replied enthusiastically.

"Watch how far down your cock I can leave a lipstick mark", she bragged before spitting on my cock then engulfing it and crimping her lips to put her red lipstick around the base.

Going from wanting more so much in one moment, to having my cock fully received in her throat felt incredibly intense, I knew she would make me come super quick.

She aggressively bobbed her head up and down on my cock while also forcing her tongue out which felt amazing as it sensually lubricated the base of my cock. She was making all the right naughty gagging sounds.

She popped up for one second and just said "More," before immediately continuing.

I was getting close and she could tell.

"You're going to give Miss Spacer all of that cum, and you're going to splash it all over teacher's face and glasses," she ordered.

She dropped to her knees and pulled down on the base of my shaft to point it towards her face. She was keeping her tongue out and moaning in anticipation.

"Don't dare close your eyes when I cum for you," I told her just before reaching the point of no return.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" I exclaimed as I finally erupted.

My thick, warm load spurted out like silly string, shooting ropes of cum for almost ten seconds. It felt incredibly euphoric watching her staring back at me without flinching as she maintained eye contact. I looked down and her face and glasses were covered.

Her mouth opened and she inhaled deeply, almost aghast at how she could let herself be so slutty, until she instantly realised how good she felt being my cock whore, her eyes looked up, followed by her tilting her head up to match her eye line. Her open mouth turned into an oval smile as she gasped out a couple of chuckles as she realised this roleplaying as my teacher was going to be a thing for her now. She realised at that moment she couldn't believe how much of a naughty fucking slut she was being.

A string of cum bridged over her top and bottom lips.

"Lick it all up now, don't let any go to waste, you need all that protein for our next rendezvous this weekend," I ordered.

She obediently brushed it all into her mouth with her index finger, took an exaggerated gulp, then exhaled with her tongue out to show me she had completely swallowed.

"All gone," she giggled.

I was so turned on by her servility. We both felt completely satisfied and content, but in reality, we were just getting started as it would turn out to be a long, pleasurable, and memorable weekend...