Iris's Fiancés Ch. 05

Story Info
The 'couple' celebrates their anniversary.
5.4k words
4.81
5.7k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Happy anniversary."

Barry Allen could remember always wanting to hear those words from the mouth of Iris West. Even if it only referred to a month of being together. Obviously he'd dreamed of longer, but to The Flash a month could be an eternity. He had begun his day waking up in bed with Iris, her greeting him with those two little words and a gentle kiss.

Which was the same greeting he got when they return to Iris's apartment at the end of the day. Both of which he loved, he really did. But he was having a case of déjà vu. Probably because they had done this before, many years ago, except this time during that morning she turned the other person in bed with them and gave them the same greeting.

He still couldn't believe he was in a relationship with two women, one of whom was the woman he had been in love with his entire life, and the other who was a dear friend who was becoming so much more. This thing between them probably shouldn't be working as well as it was, but here they were, one month into their arrangement, and he thought nothing of returning these words and kissing Iris right in front of their girlfriend Caitlin Snow.

What was even more bizarre was then he pulled away from Iris, slowly made his way to Caitlin, and repeated the process with her. Just like they had done that morning. Which admittedly was still a little weird, but it was a good kind of weird.

After breaking the latest kiss Barry smiled softly at Caitlin and told her, "Something smells good."

"Thanks." Caitlin blushed.

"Wait, I thought you said you couldn't cook?" Barry frowned, tilting his head, and then smiling to show he was mostly joking as he added, "What, did I change the timeline again?"

Caitlin scoffed, swatted him, and then unnecessarily reminded him, "Hey, you were gone for five years, remember? That's plenty of time to pick up a new skill. And honestly, when it comes down to it, cooking is just another kind of science. The only differences now I get to eat my experiments, and feed them to you guys. Not something I'd normally advise. So it was nothing."

"Our girl is being modest." Iris grinned, having followed Barry which allowed her to easily slip her arms around Caitlin from behind and hug her tightly, "She went to evening classes for a whole year because she didn't want us to 'live on take out' if we ever got married. I hadn't even asked the question yet, and yet she was already imagining herself being my little housewife."

"I just wanted to get out of cleaning the house." Caitlin pouted, before turning to Barry and teasing him, "But now we have you for that."

"Nice to know I'm good for something around here." Barry joked.

"Well, I could think of another thing." Caitlin said flirtatiously, leaning in to kiss him.

"Me too." Iris grinned, leaning into kiss him next, and then Caitlin to complete the set, all without moving away from her girl.

"Now go away. I need to concentrate for this next part." Caitlin scolded her lovers.

"Really?" Iris teased in between kissing Caitlin's neck, "Cause I'm feeling hungry for something else, how about you?"

Barry shrugged, and then bashfully admitted, "I'm hungry for both."

"You always are." Caitlin said dryly, before looking over her shoulder and scolding her other lover, "And you're worse than a guy."

"You love me." Iris beamed.

"I do." Caitlin admitted softly, before ordering, "Which is why I'm saving you from yourself. You know you want romance, so just sit down and make polite conversation. Then we can have sex."

"I like that plan." Iris admitted, moving away from Caitlin and then playfully smacking her butt, "So get to it woman."

As this caused Caitlin to look over her shoulder and glare at their girlfriend Barry didn't think he would try his luck doing the same thing. Instead he followed Caitlin's instructions, he and Iris casually talking to each other until Caitlin emerged from the kitchen with dinner. It smelled great, something they both rushed to complement their girl on, which made Caitlin preen adorably and then they settled down to eat.

It was also very domestic and normal. Or it would have been if there hadn't been three of them, exchanging smiles and take it in turns to hold hands throughout dinner, making it crystal clear to anyone with eyes this wasn't just three friends casually having dinner, but a 'couple' celebrating their anniversary.

Given the occasion it was unsurprising that Iris had been teasing something special, and Barry would have been perfectly content with this nice meal and then being in a cuddle pile with his girlfriends. Okay, he couldn't deny part of him would welcome some kind of sexual activity, but he had been blessed with so much lately it would be almost good to have a break, as even with his powers he was struggling to keep up with particularly Iris's appetites.

It had been pretty hard before, but now there was another person in bed with them it only pushed Iris to last longer, and get more inventive. Apparently this would be no different as Iris revealed, much to the delight of her lovers, but maybe especially The Flash.

"So, tonight I was thinking maybe we try something special." Iris announced after dinner.

"Are you saying everything with us isn't special?" Caitlin teased.

"Or Caitlin's cooking wasn't special?" Barry teased.

Barry and Caitlin then exchanged a chuckle, and despite herself Iris laughed a bit too, "You wanna try spanking, Barry? Because we could totally try that."

Caitlin blushed slightly, then admitted, "I would be down for spanking."

"Yeah, because you're a submissive slut... so for you, maybe we just try tying you up and letting you watch while I spank the hell out of Barry." Iris suggested, before admitting, "But you'd probably like that."

"Probably not for our anniversary." Caitlin grumbled, although she wasn't 100% sure about that.

"Right, which was why I was thinking we could finally have some real DP fun." Iris admitted with a smirk.

There was a brief pause in which Caitlin blushed slightly, before quipping, "For me, you or Barry?"

"Ha, ha." Barry grumbled.

Iris briefly gave him a thoughtful look, before turning to her girl and admitting, "You... I'd get your ass of course, as I'm still unwilling to share that, but you get both of us inside you at the same time, in a way which would actually be pleasurable."

"I don't know." Caitlin smiled cheekily, "I do love getting spit roasted."

"I know you do." Iris grinned, "But you'll like this even better. I promise."

"I don't doubt it." Caitlin admitted, "But I do have an additional suggestion..."

*

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Caitlin nervously checked again.

Barry smiled softly, pulled Caitlin into his strong arms, kissed her gently, and then told her, "It's fine. It's nothing I haven't done with Iris, and I'd love to do it with you."

"You'll like it Caity." Iris chimed in with an eager grin, "He's good at it. Mmmmmmm, not quite as good as you, but good. You'll love it, I promise."

Caitlin didn't truly doubt that, given they had technically done this before and Barry had proved himself to be an eager, generous and skilled lover. It was just she wasn't very used to doing it this exact way, having only done it once before. At least in this position.

But she had been the one to suggest it, and she was as ready as she'll ever be, given they had spent the last few minutes making out and whispering loving words in each other's ear. And in Iris's case, naughty words too. More importantly they had stripped each other naked, which was definitely putting her in the mood. Maybe especially the moment Barry lay flat on his back on the bed, waiting for her expectantly.

Giving him one final lingering kiss Caitlin then shifted up his body until she was hovering over his face. Caitlin taking a calming breath and starting to lower herself downwards. Seeing that she was still clearly nervous Iris came up behind her and pressed her naked body to hers from behind, meaning she got to feel Iris's tits pressed against her back.

Which was really comforting as she finished her descent, officially beginning to sit on The Flash's face while Iris West kissed her neck and reached round to cup her boobs. For a few brief seconds Caitlin got to savour the irony of once again being in between this couple everyone thought were endgame, then she was crying out loudly as Barry's tongue slid over her pussy.

It was a nice, long, slow first lick which teased her clit for a few precious seconds, then the following licking completely ignored it in favour of a slow steady rhythm. Or in other words, The Flash ironically wasn't in a rush to finish this so they could move on to something else. No, Barry was devoting his entire focus to pleasing her, and he was doing it with skill and eagerness.

Almost like she was Iris. Or ideally, someone he loved. Which was something Caitlin wouldn't have thought possible before, but now it made her heart flutter. Especially as both her lovers were worshipping her at the same time, the only thing which could have made it better being if Iris started playing with her slutty little ass hole.

She actually got the exact opposite of that, namely Iris pulling away from her entirely, which momentarily broke Caitlin's heart. But again, she had suggested this exact position, and she knew exactly where Iris was going, which filled Caitlin with anticipation. So much so that she looked over her shoulder to watch the beginning of the show.

Of course the reason she wasn't facing Iris was because she wanted to enjoy her current position for a nice long time, and that probably wouldn't happen if she couldn't look away from Iris West sucking Barry Allan's cock. Besides, she would be tempted to turn this into a 69 and join Iris, when her girlfriend had made it clear she wanted their boyfriend's dick all to herself. Which was only fair, as Caitlin would get it shortly.

Iris couldn't help just enjoy the show for a few long seconds, as this was exactly what she had so desperately wanted. Barry and Caitlin completely and totally into each other, whilst adoring her, and either welcoming her addition, or eagerly anticipating it. Oh yes, Barry was totally anticipating her involvement, and enjoying what he was doing, given how hard he was right now, Iris licking her lips in some anticipation of her own as she focused on that.

Eager to reward him for his fine work Iris wrapped her hand around his dick and began stroking it up and down, making her boyfriend moan into their girlfriend's pussy, which in turn made their girlfriend moan.

That was even more the case a few minutes later when Iris bent her head down, opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around The Flash's dick. She then moaned at the taste, closing her eyes and savouring it for a few long seconds, before gently beginning to suck it and stroke the shaft.

Slowly at first, then with increasing force, especially as she began bobbing her head up and down Barry's cock, taking it deep into her mouth. Hell, she almost took it into her eager throat right away, Iris having to remind herself this wasn't just a quickie, or getting Barry ready for the DP. No, she was supposed to savour this, like Barry was savouring Caitlin's pussy, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

Which was why Iris concentrated on just the first few inches, at first at least with her mouth. Her hands and tongue were a different story. Oh yes, she licked up and down her man's shaft after half a dozen bobs of her head, before going right back to sucking that cock, and then repeating the process over and over again.

And of course whenever she was just sucking those first few inches she was using her hand to stroke Barry's dick, much to the delight of the Flash. Oh yeah, even with Barry's face firmly pressed against Caitlin's cunt Iris could still hear moaning, groaning, and even whimpering, and being able to do that to a superhero was so damn empowering.

Of course, it stroked Iris's ego so much that it wasn't long before she was pushing the head of Barry's cock into her throat. Which was obviously questionable, as Caitlin's pussy must be so wet by now that this level of preparation was unnecessary, and she was all but guaranteeing that Barry would cum sooner, meaning less pleasure later for her lovers.

After all, deep throating had pretty much guaranteed her previous boyfriends cumming. However the Flash wasn't any ordinary man, something he proved to her every day, and Iris was confident Barry would be able to control himself, and to his credit, even when she managed to get the full length into her mouth and down her throat he didn't cum.

Barry found that incredibly hard given he was experiencing every guy's fantasy. Or at least most. And obviously the ones that like girls. The point was he was having a threesome with two girls, and for once he wasn't teaming up with one of them to worship the other, but instead the focus was on him. Which even with his enhanced stamina was so overwhelming that he was actually looking forward to returning to the status quo which had been established between them.

Besides, he like to think of himself as a giver, and this felt a little selfish to him. Even though ironically he was going down on one of them. Also, he couldn't really enjoy the blow job in the same way, knowing that he had to avoid cumming, which was extremely hard, especially when Iris pushed him down her throat.

Thankfully it was only a few minutes of feeling her throat around his dick before Iris ordered, "Caitlin, sit on Barry's cock. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I want every inch of that big dick inside your tight little pussy."

"With pleasure." Caitlin moaned.

Despite sounding fairly confident when she got off of him Caitlin then looked nervous once she had moved down to the point where she was going to straddle his dick. He tried to reassure her by giving her a comforting smile, but that just seem to make her blush and lower her head. But then Iris leaned in to whisper something into her ear, and Caitlin seemed to relax.

That more than anything else made him a little jealous. When he had entered the Speed-Force Iris and Caitlin had been friends, but they hadn't been close, and now they were so intimate with each other it was easy to imagine they were only doing this to make his inevitable break-up with Iris, and Caitlin, easier on him.

Thankfully he was distracted from that unpleasant thought by Caitlin straddling his waist, grabbing his dick, pressing it against her pussy and then pushing downwards forcefully, effortlessly making him enter her. She did all this with an intoxicating confidence which almost more than the simple physical pleasure of this made him moaned joyfully.

Caitlin also crying out with pleasure, and continue to do so, as she pushed herself all the way down him and then started bouncing up and down his dick, barely pausing to savour the moment once the penetration was complete. Not that he was complaining. In fact he was approving by continuing to moan and stare up at her lustfully. And he could be wrong, but he felt like she was returning his gaze.

Then after a few wonderful minutes of that Iris softly ordered, "Slow down, sweetie. Mmmmmm yesssssssss, let me get you ready."

Naturally Caitlin quickly complied, the bottom coming to a complete stop so that her top could get her ass hole ready for fucking. While at least Barry had been engrossed with Caitlin riding his dick Iris had equipped herself with a strap-on and presumably covered it and her fingers with lube, given she pushed at least one finger into Caitlin's butt. Or maybe Iris just ass fucked Caitlin so much she didn't need lubricant.

Either way Iris spent a few long minutes fingering her girl's butt, Barry feeling it through the thin wall separating Caitlin's pussy and ass, making this even more perverted, and hot. Especially when Iris added another finger, which really made the white girl cry out joyfully, and the black girl grin wickedly.

"Are you ready Caity?" Iris teased.

"Oh yes, mmmmmmm, I'm ready." Caitlin moaned in agreement, before quickly clarifying, "Fuck me Iris! Mmmmmmm, please fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck my ass while Barry fucks my pussy! Make me your little DP whore! Oh God, double stuff me! Double fuck me like a real whore, oh yes, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Iris grinned, loving that her girl needed very little prompting to give her what she wanted, before turning her attention to her man, "Barry, do me a favour? Spread Caitlin's cheeks for me. Oh yeah, show me that pretty little ass I'm about to fuck."

Barry blushed, but quickly replied, "Okay."

Iris took a few long moments to savour the fact that her boyfriend was spreading the cheeks of her girlfriend, offering up her favourite fuck hole, then she pressed the tip of that strap-on against that forbidden orifice and pushed forwards, slowly beginning to stretch it.

Since she had started sodomising Caitlin in front of Barry on a regular basis, and occasionally without him, her girl's butt hole had returned too it's usual sluttiness, meaning that Dr Caitlin Snow cried out in mostly pleasure as her ass was penetrated and then slowly began to be filled by strap-on cock. She whimpered and moaned too, further proving herself the little anal slut she was. And now, DP slut. Oh yes, Caitlin was her little DP slut. Their DP slut! And Iris was going to make sure she never forgot it.

That meant pausing for a few long seconds for Caitlin to get use to the feeling of having two cocks inside her for the first time, at least in this way, and then beginning to stuff that butt nice and slowly. Admittedly Iris always did this when stuffing Caitlin's ass full of cock, because even the biggest of anal whores needed to take it easy at first, especially when dealing with a dick this big.

Besides, Iris adored watching her strap-on slowly disappearing into her girl's most private hole. Then like always she paused when her thighs came to rest against those ass cheeks, giving Caitlin a chance to get used to the sensation of being stuffed in her pussy and ass at the same time, and all three of them a chance to savour the moment.

It also gave Iris the chance to slowly lower herself down, pressing herself against Caitlin's back and kissing her neck and shoulders before whispering in her ear, "How does it feel Caity?"

"Good." Caitlin whimpered softly, and then moaned, "Ohhhhhhh, it feels so good. I love having both of you inside me, mmmmmm, inside me at the same time. Making me your little DP slut! Ooooooh yessssssss, both my holes! Both my fuck holes filled with cock! Oh Fuck me Iris, mmmmmm, fuck my slutty little fuck holes! Oh yes, mmmmmm fuck me!"

Really, how could Iris possibly resist such sweet words? She'd wanted to squeeze such things out of Caitlin, but Iris should have known that it wouldn't take much to get them in this state. Besides, her girl knew her so well. Something she rewarded her for by lifting herself up, grabbing a firm hold of Caitlin's waist and beginning to slowly pull her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of the other girl's ass hole.

When it was about halfway out she pushed it all the way back in again and then repeated the process, albeit with shorter thrusts, and thus officially beginning to butt fuck her female fiancé, while she was impaled on the cock of the male one, who was still spreading the cheeks for her beautifully.

Mostly Iris was captivated by the sight of that forbidden hole stretching for her cock, but every so often she would spare a glance to the Flash, as it was important Barry was comfortable with this as well, but unsurprisingly she saw nothing but pleasure on his face. Well, that and affection, and perhaps even awe, for her, which as always was very flattering. But even better, he seemed to be looking at Caitlin in the same way.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12