Iris's Fiancés Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way Iris was sure she looked at both of them all of the time. The way which said how much she loved them, and that she wanted to make them happy. Something which was very much succeeding right now, as every time she thrust into Caitlin's ass she was pushing Caitlin's cunt down on Barry's cock, which was clearly having a very positive effect on her man. And she could only imagine what kind of effect it was having on her girl.

Caitlin had been forced to redefine her understanding of pleasure ever since she had started having sex with Iris West, but especially when Barry Allen was added to the picture. It seemed impossible that sex could get any better by adding a third person, as even now Caitlin felt a little jealousy whenever she saw her lovers exchanging affection without her, however it also turned her on, and was worth it for moments like this.

Moments where she was the centre of attention, two people showing her their love and affection at the same time. Two people fucking her! Two people inside her, this time like never before, and easily her favourite so far, which was really saying something.

Spit-roasting had become a daily occurrence, and often more than once a day, as two of them sandwiched the other between them, and Caitlin loved it. Because really, how could anything be better than getting her pussy pounded by Barry's cock or Iris's strap-on while she went down on her other lover? However as much as she loved sucking cock and eating pussy that could give only so much pleasure. And this?

This was so overwhelming Caitlin desperately wanted to beg for even more in what felt like less than a minute. Oh yes, Caitlin was practically ready to cum as soon as they got started, and the only reason she held back was because she wanted to savour this heavenly sensation for as long as possible.

Easily the best thing about it was she could feel them rubbing it against each other inside her. The two cocks of her lovers, one warm and pulsing it inside her, the other now lukewarm and unforgiving, both representing the two people she had grown to love, who were now touching every sensitive part inside her available to them.

If that wasn't enough Barry was looking at her, not just Iris but her as well, with affection and maybe even love, and every so often he would kiss her or gently play with her tits, or even give her words of encouragement. Of course Iris provided her with more explicit encouragement, and occasionally lent down to dig her teeth into Caitlin's neck, marking her territory and then kissing it better. And the combination of all these things ultimately became too much and she just had to beg for more.

"Fuck me! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm, please fuck me harder!" Caitlin cried out loudly and increasingly desperately, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I wanna be fucked! Fucked in my ass, oooooooooh, and my pussy! Double fuck me like a whore! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, make me your DP whore, your double stuffed bitch, mmmmmmm, the filling to your little sandwich. Make me anything you want, mmmmmmm, call me whatever you want, just make me cum. Oh please Iris, Barry, make me cum for you! I need to cum! I need to cum on Barry's cock, ohhhhhhh, with Iris's cock up my ass, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Finally with a wicked chuckle Iris began increasing her pace, which pretty much immediately rendered Caitlin completely incoherent. Then as if sensing she was on the edge of orgasm Barry started thrusting upwards into her cunt, making Caitlin cum violently on his cock. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Caitlin cumming harder than ever before from being pounded in her most sensitive of holes.

But more importantly than that, Barry Allen and Iris West were literally making her cum at the same time, and her poor mind just couldn't handle it. So as she literally wept with joy Caitlin truly became a mindless fuck toy for her lovers to use for their pleasure, and oh, how they used her.

Barry was initially taken aback by the tears, and wanted to enquire whether they should stop as the last thing he wanted to do was hurt Caitlin. He had never wanted to hurt her, but now she was his girlfriend, meaning he obviously cared about her more than ever. But then she looked at him, and while she seemed to be very much out of her mind it seemed to be some kind of subconscious thing, silently telling him to just continue fucking her.

So for better or for worse that's exactly what he did, much to the delight of both of his girlfriends. Which was still weird for him to think, but so was everything about this situation. Hell, he was a superhero who could run really fast, so he really couldn't criticise something for being weird.

Of course this wasn't exactly the time to be thinking such things, when the most important thing was making sure he continued pleasuring Caitlin while not hurting her. Which had been incredibly easy through most of the DP fun, as all he had to do was just lie there and let Iris do all the work.

To be fair it was mostly easy during sex anyway, as he enjoyed slowly working his lovers up to the point they were ready to cum, but when it came to the hard fucking it was sometimes difficult for him to keep his superspeed in check. And now? Now it had never been more difficult, as he had been left on the sidelines the entire time, and had a lot of energy to burn, and at the same time he really, really wanted to cum. And he knew exactly how Iris would want him to do it. And Caitlin, for that matter.

So he gradually worked himself up to the speed that he dared to give Caitlin's pussy and then continued like that until Iris ran out of steam. Which took a very, very long time, as Iris clearly had a lot of practice at this, and might have been even trying to impress him. As if she ever needed to try. Although admittedly she succeeded, because as much as Barry always thought she was amazing, this was truly spectacular.

After all, this was a 'normal' human woman pounding a strap-on dildo into another woman's ass hole, and she was using speed and force which almost seemed super human. Of course Caitlin impressed him too, taking everything they had to give while screaming, crying and whimpering in the kind of pure joy he craved to give her.

When finally Iris started to slow down Barry took her by surprise by flipping them over so she was now on the bottom, and he was on top. As a result he was thrusting into Caitlin's cunt and impaling her ass on Iris's cock, which in turn was rubbing Iris's clit by the stimulator inside the harness, meaning he was mostly responsible for making his girlfriends cum.

Occasionally Iris would find the energy to thrust upwards, or Caitlin would push herself back and forth between them, but mostly he was in control now, which was incredibly hot and satisfying. Maybe too truly satisfying, because ultimately he just couldn't resist the urge to cum himself, and while it was tempting to just do it inside of Caitlin he had a much more kinky twisted idea, one which she knew his girlfriends would want even more.

But it only seemed right to warn them first, Barry breathlessly asking them, "Do you want my cum, ohhhhhhhh, all over your faces?"

Predictably Caitlin waited for Iris to respond, and she wasn't waiting long, "Oh yes, please, give us your cum! Give us both your cum!"

Emboldened by this, Caitlin quickly added, "Please Barry, we want it. Please give it to us. Please?"

Caitlin was used to having to beg a lot longer for what she wanted, and she opened her mouth to say more only for a cock to appear in front of her face in a flash, pun not intended. Then before she could even register that her cunt was now silently empty the first shot of cum was shooting out of Barry's cock and into her open mouth, all of which seem to happen in slow motion.

The following blasts were much faster, first covering her face in sticky liquid, and then moving on to Iris's. Oh yes, the two girlfriends were covered in their boyfriend's cum, Caitlin feeling it covering her cheeks, chin, nose and forehead, before turning her head to see Iris receiving the same treatment. And somehow, none of it ended up in their eyes.

For a few long seconds after that the two girlfriends just stared at each other lovingly, and honestly Caitlin felt like she could stay like that forever, basking in the afterglow of the latest round of sex, with the cum of their boyfriend covering their smiling faces, and Caitlin's ass still stuffed with Iris's cock.

They then turned their attention to Barry briefly, so they could take turns sucking the last few drops of cum out of his cock, and licking it clean of Caitlin's pussy cream before sharing the flavour with each other with a long and passionate kiss. Which they broke a few times to giggle, and to lick the cum off of each other's faces, before going right back to kissing. Which again, Caitlin wanted to do forever.

Then Iris ordered, "Get off my cock and suck it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck it clean of your butt cream."

There was a brief hesitation, not because Caitlin was too tired, or she didn't want to do it, but simply because she was enjoying the moment of having her ass filled with cock, and her face covered in cum. Hell, she very nearly asked if they could say longer like that, but Iris had given her a command, and Caitlin just couldn't bring herself to disobey.

Especially when there was such a yummy reward waiting for her if she did as she was told. So she slowly lifted herself off Iris's dick, turned around, got down between the other girl's legs, and then took that ass flavoured dildo into her mouth and started sucking on it with the same enthusiasm she always showed for this act.

Of course, as always, Caitlin moaned loudly of the taste of her own butt, and more importantly, the deepest part of it that strap-on could reach. Sometimes she didn't have time to savour that flavour, but thankfully this wasn't one of those times, as her lovers clearly needed time to recover. However knowing them they would soon be ready for more, and Caitlin wanted to ensure that by giving Iris a nice long, drawn-out blow job, which was exactly what she did.

It was even several long minutes before she even started taking the dildo down her throat. When she did she looked up for approval, and found instead of a smiling face, there were two of them. Which under this circumstances Caitlin loved even more, and made her even more eager for more fun. Something that her lovers thankfully shared.

12