Iris's Fiancés Ch. 06

Story Info
First date between Barry and Caitlin ends well.
7.7k words
4.75
4.7k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

Barry Allen was really nervous about this date, in a way he hadn't been since he had first started dating Iris West a few years ago. That covered a lot of ground, considering recent events, but this was the most important date of his new and unusual relationship. And he was nervous, because Iris wasn't there to anchor him. No, this was his first one on one date with Caitlin Snow, despite the fact that the two of them had been dating each other, and Iris, for months now.

So this was really overdue, as Barry had gone on plenty of dates with just Iris, and Iris had gone on even more dates with just Caitlin, given their hectic work schedule. Going out with just Caitlin was inevitable, and he shouldn't be nervous for it, but if it didn't go well he was afraid it would cost him Iris and Caitlin, and he really, really didn't want that.

Thankfully, it turned out he was just worrying over nothing, because when it came down to it they had plenty to talk about, and as soon as the date started he relaxed and just enjoyed it. They both did, as to his relief Caitlin was just as nervous as he was, allowing them to calm each other's nerves and anchor each other, proving Iris right that the experience only bought them closer together, instead of tearing them apart.

He even got Caitlin to sing with him again, as of course they had gone to the karaoke bar again, because it just felt right. Admittedly Caitlin wasn't quite so drunk as last time, but they still had a lot of fun, and even got a decent applause as they slowly headed back their table, Barry's arm slung over his girlfriend's shoulder and holding at tightly to him. For her part, Caitlin clung tightly back, at least until they reach their destination, at which point they pulled apart, still laughing.

"That was so great." Barry laughed as he sat down.

"Yeah, easy for you to say." Caitlin chuckled, sitting down next to him, and smiling warmly at him, "You're so good at this. I mean seriously, Barry, have you ever thought of going on a singing show? You'd kill it."

"Na." Barry dismissed, leaning in, "I'd much rather come here with my girls and just have fun with it."

"Yeah?" Caitlin blushed, her heart fluttering at the superhero referring to herself and their girlfriend as his girls.

"Yeah." Barry shrugged, with a flirtatious grin at her, before quickly teasing, "Besides, you'd be lost without me."

"As if..." Caitlin scoffed playfully, puffing out her chest, "I think we did pretty well without you, all things considered. Not that I'm not grateful to have you back! Because I am. So, so grateful. More than I could have ever imagine."

"Me too." Barry said softly, before quickly adding, "And you did. You guys did such a great job while I was away. Especially you Caitlin. You were the one out there doing the heavy hitting, and I'm sorry I haven't said this before, but you protected my home, and my family, and I could never think you enough."

Caitlin preened, and then pointed out, "There my family too, so it wasn't a big sacrifice on my part, but you're welcome. It was my pleasure."

"Especially the part where you stole my girlfriend." Barry teased, before quickly realising he had made a mistake from the hurt look on Caitlin's face, "I'm so sorry, that was meant to be a joke. I swear. I'm... I'm just, I'm really glad how things worked out."

"Me too." Caitlin said softly, a pleasant silence falling between them, before she asked, "So, speaking of our girlfriend, have you thought any more about her offer?"

"Oh that..." Barry blushed, "I don't know. I mean, I have, but... you know?"

"I know." Caitlin said softly, putting a hand over his and softly encouraging, "But I never thought I'd enjoy it, and now, I can't get enough."

"Yeah, but..." Barry began, before trailing off.

"But what?" Caitlin gently pushed.

"It's different." Barry said softly.

"Yes, obviously, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Or that you won't like it." Caitlin pointed out. Then after a few long seconds of silence she flirtatiously added, "Besides, don't you want the reward?"

"Definitely." Barry said without hesitation, then feeling bashful about it as he mumbled, "I'm just not sure I'll get it."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Caitlin said, leaning in, whispering into his ear, "Iris wants me to give you another preview."

"I thought that was what you guys had been doing for the past few weeks." Barry smiled, his mind reliving other pleasant memories as he did so.

"No, not... not a preview to fucking my ass, but a preview to being able to fuck it whenever you want." Caitlin confessed, blushing furiously at saying this in public, even if she was whispering and it was way too loud for anyone else to hear. But it was what Iris wanted, and Caitlin would do anything for her woman, so she pressed on, "That's what Iris wants to give you Barry. That's what I want to give you. We know you've been nervous about that proposition of hers, so I suggested showing you what you could be gaining. Sort of like a drug, you know? The first taste is free? Also, I just love your cock inside me, and I want to know what it feels like in my ass, even if it's just once. So please Barry, please fuck my ass. Let's go home and you can fuck me in the butt right in front of Iris. You'll see, our girlfriend is just waiting there to watch you fuck my ass in front of her."

While listening to these wonderful words Barry stayed so still it was painful, at least for a Speedster, and then he pulled back slightly and just looked at Caitlin for a few long seconds. There was no doubt in his mind that she was telling the truth, as she seemed genuine and even confident enough with her words, and although she looked a little embarrassed there was also a burning desire in her eyes.

Oh, and the way she bit her lip was just so incredibly cute, yet incredibly hot. So really, what could Barry do, but grab his girlfriend and literally run her back to their apartment in less than a second. Which was kind of awkward, as he was still hard from her words, but he managed it. He didn't even really think about it, just one second they were in the karaoke bar, and then the next they were in their bedroom, where Iris was waiting for them.

"So predictable." Iris chuckled, taking a sip of her wine, and putting her book away.

"I... I just." Barry stammered, blushing as he turned to Caitlin, "That was rude. We were on a date, and I just... I'm sorry. I just got excited."

"It's okay." Caitlin said softly.

"As long as you remembered to delete the security footage." Iris pointed out.

"Please, this isn't my first day." Barry scoffed, then realising he sounded a bit rude and tried to cover up by quickly adding, "And no one was looking directly at us, and I paid for the drinks, and anyone who notices we're gone will probably just assume they missed us leave. They always do."

"Lucky us." Iris grinned.

"Seriously though, you want to go back and finish our date?" Barry asked Caitlin nervously, "Because I can take us back there just as fast. It's no trouble. I mean, God Cait, you do so much for us, the least I can do is treat you to a proper date night."

"And you did. And it was amazing." Caitlin reassured, closing the space between them, "But now, what I want... is this..."

She then pressed her lips to his, Barry welcoming the kiss as he felt his anxiety fade away. It really had been an automatic response to cut their date short, and clearly Iris had been planning on it, but that was no excuse, and he certainly promised himself he would make it up to Caitlin later. Well, he would try and make it up to her now, but the whole point of today had been trying to show Caitlin what they had wasn't just sex to him.

Admittedly Caitlin was kind of the one to undercut that message, first with her words, then again when after only a few minutes of gentle kissing she slowly got down on her knees in front of him and then gently rubbed her face into the bulge in his pants.

"And I want this." Caitlin continued, practically pleading with him, "I want your cock. I want it in my ass, and down my throat. Please Barry, can I suck your cock? I wanna get it nice and slippery wet for my slutty little ass."

"Do, do I get to return the favour?" Barry smiled dreamily.

Caitlin hummed thoughtfully, and then offered, "Eat my ass, and I'll suck your cock?"

"Deal." Barry quickly agreed with a grin.

Caitlin briefly looked over to Iris to find her fiancé grinning wickedly as she watched this little show her lovers were putting on for her. As she should, as this was her plan, one which Caitlin liked to think she was doing a masterful job of executing.

Especially as those last words and actions weren't in the script, Iris having offered to do them herself, but Caitlin correctly guessed that her woman would be thrilled to hear and see her do it, as was proven by how Iris continued to grin as she watched her female fiancé undo the pants of her male fiancé, slowly pulling them down so his cock sprung free. In her current position it almost hit her in the face, but she just chuckled and then took it into her mouth, making Barry moan.

In their current positions they were side on facing the bed, meaning Iris could see everything without having to go anywhere, but to no doubt their mutual delight the other member of their relationship moved to the edge of the bed so she could get an up close look at the fun. So close that Caitlin wondered whether she would join her in sucking Barry's cock, or maybe taking over for her?

She definitely wasn't hoping for that last one, but she would happily give Iris anything she wanted. Or maybe she would press herself into Caitlin's back and start sliding her hands over her body, like she had done so many times in the past. That Caitlin would have definitely welcomed. Sadly that wasn't the case, but again, Caitlin rejoiced in being able to show both her lovers what she could do.

That included bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of that dick, but instead of pushing her mouth lower as she normally would she lingered there for a few long minutes, using her hand to stroke the shaft in the process. She then slid her tongue up and down the shaft, nice and slowly, covering it with her saliva, before going back to sucking it.

Which wasn't an unusual routine, as normally this was just a transitional act, especially with Iris and their collection of dildos, however this was different. Because while the main reason to do this was preparation, that didn't just mean making the cock wet. Oh yes, the plan was to take the edge off by letting Barry cum before he knew the joy of having her ass milking the seed out of him, and hopefully mean that is usually impressive stamina would be lengthened.

Of course there were other reasons, like despite her recent commitment to her relationship with another woman Caitlin very much loved sucking cock, and surely The Flash deserved a reward for all the people he had saved, including the livers of both his girlfriends. Multiple times. Most of all, Caitlin just wanted to celebrate her first solo date with Barry Allen.

After all, this was an important milestone in their relationship, and the fact that it had gone so well was a good indication that this unusual relationship between the three of them just might work long-term, something Caitlin now wanted more than anything in the world. And not just to make Iris happy. No, she truly wanted this, and the least she could do was give Barry a long, drawn-out blow job celebrating that fact.

Iris wanted this to work just as much as Caitlin that moment, which was why she was taking so much enjoyment out of watching her two fiancés having sex. It was something which happened far too rarely, as they were often more focused on each other, or themselves, because they loved her so much.

Also she had a nasty habit of taking control of the situation, and even when she wanted them to have sex, she would get impatient and involve herself in it. Which was why she was trying her best to stay out of it, at least for now. Because if anyone deserved this kind of alone time with each other, it was Barry and Caitlin, the two best fiancés a girl could hope for.

Admittedly she was eager to get to the ass fucking, but there was definitely something to be said for watching Caitlin's hot little mouth sliding all over Barry's almost painfully hard looking cock. Which ironically, made her jealous of both people involved. Because of this she was jealous of Caitlin, as she loved pleasing her man this way, even if she could have done a better job at showing it at some points, and for the most part, she was imagining herself in the place of her female fiancé.

Or better yet, to be by her side, the two of them taking turns pushing Barry's dick into their mouths while the other worked their lips on his shaft or balls. But she also knew the joy of Caitlin sucking her strap-on, and while that wasn't physically pleasurable in that moment she ached for the mental pleasure, especially as it was a prelude for using her cock on another of Caitlin's fuck holes.

Just then Iris caught her hand trying to slide underneath her dress, and for better or for worse she stopped it. Normally she would indulge, but they had a lot more ground to cover, before she finally got what she wanted. Hell, she wasn't even taking off her clothes, because for once, this night wasn't about her. No, this was about Barry and Caitlin.

About Barry fucking Caitlin's perfect little ass, and before that 'Killer Frost' sucking The Flash's dick. The former of which she had wanted for a long time, and the latter of which was so hot it was only a matter of time before Iris could no longer resist joining the fun at least in some way. Oh yes, she had to do something, as just waiting there was killing her.

Luckily for all involved she had planned for this inevitability, Iris finishing her wine in one long chug, before leaving the glass on the bedside table, and then slowly walking around her lover. Which of course had particularly Barry glancing at her, although she could tell Caitlin did her best to look too, something Iris did her best to put an end to by indicating down to them to concentrate.

They mostly seem to obey, allowing the reporter to tease them by continuing to slowly circle them for maybe a full minute or two, before she pressed herself up against Barry's back and began gently kissing his shoulders, which of course had him gasping softly and joyfully. Iris then grinned against his skin, leaned up to his ear, and then after a brief pause told him exactly what she wanted.

"I want you to cum Barry. Cum in her mouth." Iris ordered softly, quickly adding, "Cum in Caitlin's mouth. Please? I want you too. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I want you to cum in another girl's mouth. For my man to cum in the hot little mouth of my girl. And she wants you too Barry. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Caitlin wants you to cum in her mouth. Can you feel it? How badly she wants it? Mmmmmmmm, and not by just how passionately she's sucking your dick now. No, mmmmmmmmm, you should be able to tell by the way she looked at you before. I could always tell she wanted to do this, and it didn't take much to get the truth out of her. Yeah, all it took was a little coaxing for Caitlin Snow to admit she wanted The Flash to shoot a nice, hot load of jizz into her mouth, and she wanted to swallow every single drop. Oooooooooh fuck yes, that's what we want Barry, so do it! Cum! Cum in that perfect little mouth. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, good boy."

Barry had no idea that Caitlin had feelings for him before all this began, but then again it was hardly surprising, as back then he'd only had eyes for Iris. Even though he had been told that before now it was still flattering, especially considering all the other words Iris was bombarding him with in an effort to make him cum.

Although to his credit, he was able to hold off for quite a while, so he could enjoy the sensation of Iris West pressed against his back and whispering dirty things into his ear, and more importantly Caitlin Snow on her knees enthusiastically sucking his dick. Holding back just maybe the hardest thing he'd ever had to do though, and considering what he had been through as The Flash that covered a lot of ground.

Admittedly he'd experienced a lot of overwhelming sensations having two girlfriends, and he had enjoyed a lot of wonderful sights, but it was extremely rare that he was the main focus, and this was the first time he was the main focus without being required to do anything in the process. Well, he had to stand there, and prevent himself from cumming in a flash, which would've been embarrassing, but mostly he just got to enjoy being pleasured.

Pleasured by two of the most beautiful women he'd ever met, one who he'd been in love with for as long as he could remember, and the other someone who he was slowly falling for. So of course, while he did himself proud, considering the circumstances, there was only so long he could hold back from doing exactly what Iris kept saying, namely cum in Caitlin's mouth.

The thing which pushed him over the edge in the end was not just Iris's words, but the fact that Caitlin's chin came to rest against his balls, announcing every inch of his dick was buried within her mouth and throat. Which had been happening for a while now, as the good doctor was more than happy to show off her deep throating skills, but then she just held it there for what seemed like an inhuman amount of time, until Barry just couldn't hold back anymore.

He tried for a few long seconds, but then the dam burst and the first couple of shots of sperm traveled up his shaft and fired straight down Caitlin's throat. Caitlin then pulled the dick out of her mouth and jerked it frantically, forcing Barry to shoot the remains of his load over her face, mostly straight into her mouth.

When the shots petered down to a trickle Caitlin licked the last little bits from his dick while slowing down the speeds of the jerking. It was however more than enough to keep him hard, especially when combined with the fact that Caitlin held out her tongue, showing him some of his cum, which she then promptly swallowed.

And the fact that shortly after that Iris kneeled down next to Caitlin and started kissing her face, and then eventually her lips, collecting as much of his cum as she could, while still leaving a little on the other girl's face. His girlfriends then became lost in making out for a few long seconds, before ultimately Iris broke the kiss and gave them both a beaming smile.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that was so good. Mmmmmmm, I'm so proud of you both." Iris beamed, taking a few long seconds to enjoy the blushes and the 'aw shucks' response she got from her lovers, before adding, "But we're not done preparing yet. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, we've got Barry's dick wet, but what about Caitlin's ass hole?"

"Well, the plug you shoved up there this morning, and maybe a little lube, would probably do the trick." Caitlin teased.

"Yeah, but it's nowhere near as fun as me eating that perfect little ass of yours, is it?" Iris questioned.

"No, it isn't." Caitlin quickly agreed with a beaming smile, "And to be clear, I'd love you too eat my ass."

"Me too." Barry agreed, blushing slightly as he clarified, "Her ass, I mean. You should eat it. That would be soooooooo hot."

"I know..." Iris smirked, before ordering, "So bend over Caity. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, bend over and give me that hot little white ass of yours. Oh yes, give it to me, and then give it to Barry."

"Gladly." Caitlin grinned, quickly doing as she was told.

Iris licked her lips as her girl got up and slowly stripped off her clothes, leaving her pants and panties until the end, so that she could tease her lovers with that big round white booty of hers. Then she crawled onto the bed, positioned herself in the centre of it, and then wiggled her ass, like a red flag in front of a bull. Or two of them in this case, as Iris wasn't the only one who positioned herself behind Caitlin.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers